Assignment 1: Financial Research Report Writing Assignment Help. Assignment 1: Financial Research Report Writing Assignment Help.
Assignment 1: Financial Research Report
Part 2 Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client. Think of a friend or a family member as a client. Define her/his characteristics and goals such as an employee or employer, relatively young (less than 40 years) or close to retirement, having some savings /property, risk taker or risk averter, etc. Next, use the Strayer University library, located at https://research.strayer.edu, to research the stock of any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. Your investment should align with your client’s investment goals. (Note: Please ensure that you are able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment. You will create an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
Your final financial research report will be 6-8 pages and be completed in two parts as noted below. This assignment requires you to use at least 5 quality academic resources and covers the following topics:
- Rationale for choosing the company in which to invest
- Ratio analysis
- Stock price analysis
Refer to the following resources to assist with completing your assignment:
Market and Company Information
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Part 1 Due Week 7 (one to two (1-2) pages in addition to the annotated bibliography):
- Provide a rationale for the stock that you selected, indicating the significant economic, financial, and other factors that led you to consider this stock.
- Suggest the primary reasons why the selected stock is a suitable investment for your client. Include a description of your client’s profile.
- Conduct a literature review and prepare an annotated bibliography of at least 150 words for each of the five (5) resources you’ll use to complete this assignment and begin to build your reference list. Remember you must use at least (5) quality academic resources for the final assignment.Part 2 Due Week 9 (six to eight (6-8) pages including #1 and #2 from Part 1):
- Include your rationale, primary reasons for stock selection, and client’s profile from Part 1, making any revisions based upon Part 1 feedback if applicable.
- Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the selected financial ratios for the company; you may obtain this information from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
- Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the stock from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
- Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles, material from the Strayer University Library, and reviews by market analysts.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Critique financial management strategies that support business operations in various market environments.
- Analyze financial statements for key ratios, cash flow positions, and taxation effects.
- Review fixed income strategies using time value of money concept, bond valuation methods, and interest rate calculations.
- Estimate the risk and return on financial investments.
- Apply financial management options to corporate finance.
- Determine the cost of capital and how to maximize returns.
- Formulate cash flow analysis for capital projects including project risks and returns.
- Evaluate how corporate valuation and forecasting affect financial management.
- Analyze how capital structure decision-making practices impact financial management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial management.
- Write clearly and concisely about financial management using proper writing
Assignment 1: Financial Research Report Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Criminal 3-1 Humanities Assignment Help
For this high-stakes assignment, you will draw upon the work you have completed thus far, and take your intervention plan through the next two stages. First, you’ll draft a policy and a program in response to the problem you have been considering, then you’ll choose which approach is preferable. Having made the choice between program and policy, you’ll then create an action plan for moving forward.
Your written report should cover the following specific areas:
- Describe the program you intend to create.
- Define the target population—Who or what is the target?
- Define target selection and intake procedures—How are targets selected and recruited for the intervention?
- Define program components such as the precise nature, amount, and sequence of activities—Who does what to whom, in what order, and how much?
- Define the job descriptions of the staff and list the skills and training required.
- Draft a specific policy statement that addresses the problem.
- Define the target population of the policy—Who are included and who are not?
- Identify the responsible authority—Who is required to carry out the policy and the responsibilities?
- Define the provisions and procedures of the policy.
Choose between the program and policy options that you have described, and justify your choice. Explain why you have chosen to proceed with the intervention that you selected.
This section of your report will present your action plan for implementing the program or policy.
Your action plan should follow the specific steps presented in the lecture and readings:
- Identify resources needed and make cost projections.
- Plan to acquire or reallocate resources.
- Specify the time it will take to accomplish the implementation tasks. List the specific activities that will need to be accomplished and assign responsibility for each task to a particular employee. You may refer to job titles rather than make up employee names.
- Develop mechanisms for self-regulation.
- Specify a plan to build and maintain support.
If you have the ability to create a Gantt chart, include it with your action plan.
Make certain that you support your analysis with proper reasoning. Use structured text like bolding, headings, bulleted lists, and charts/tables where appropriate to increase the clarity of your communication.
Submit your Program or Policy Design document in a 6- to 8-page Word documen
midterm essay Writing Assignment Help
Choice #1: Compare and contrast Thomas Jefferson’s Declaration of Independence with Thomas Paine’s pamphlet “Common Sense.” Which had the greater effect on revolutionary America? Are these documents still effective today?
Choice #2: Compare and contrast the Articles of Confederation with the U.S. Constitution. Evaluate the extent to which the Articles of Confederation were effective in solving the problems of the new nation. Why did the articles fail? How did the Constitution fix those problems?
- 3-4 pages; paper must include a thesis statement.
- Use specific examples to support your argument and cite all sources carefully.
- This is not a summary of the two primary source documents, but an analysis of their similarities, differences, and effectiveness. Make sure to show thought and analysis throughout the paper.
Midterm paper is due at the end of WEEK 4!
Data Analysis and Summary of findings and Conclusion and Recommendations Writing Assignment Help
to complete chapter 4 and 5 of final project
read all the project guide to understand what you doing then focus in chapter 4 and 5 to know how to start writing
* using correct Citation and CU-Harvard Referencing Style.
* the example of this project are attached (in file final project for printing )
# chapter 4 Data Analysis
i attach the questioner result ( you have to understand it and start analysis it )
The purpose of this chapter is to present the data and analyse the findings in relation to the literature reviewed in chapter two.
To do this successfully the tutor should:
Ensure relevance by using the research questions as sub-headings, at least in the draft stage.
Present the data in a clear and coherent manner, using tables, graphs etc. as he/she sees fit
Critically discuss the findings in relation to the literature in chapter two, identifying areas of agreement and disagreement, and give some thought as to why the results he/she obtained were so.
Identify any results that were puzzling or unexpected and consider why this was so.
Summarise the chapter and introduce the next chapter.
# chapter 5 Summary of findings, Conclusion and Recommendations
The purpose of this chapter is to conclude the study by drawing together all the key points and to identify recommendations drawn from the research.
To do this successfully the tutor should:
Conclude the study effectively by drawing together all the main issues and presenting them in a coherent narrative.
Reflect upon the process of the research identifying what went well and what should have been done differently.
Identify the limitations of the study.
Identify any areas of further study highlighted during the research process.
Include any reflections on how the research has affected the author personally.
Summarise the whole of the study.
Outlines for chapter 5
5.2 Summary of Findings
5.5 Future research
communications 101 Writing Assignment Help
Does anyone on this cite know how to edit an outline for a Persuasive Speech??? I have done the paper already I just one someone to make it nicer by making sure all my sources are there and formatted correctly. So it’s not a paper that you have to write it’s just editing a paper? PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING SINCE I CAN’T WASTE MY TIME. i JUST HAD A TUTOR WHO THOUGHT CHANGING A CITATION AND ADDING ACCORDING TO WITHOUT ACTUALY CITING THE WHOLE SOURCE IS OKAY, IT’S NOT IT’S PLAIGIARISM. SO ANYONE WHO CAN EDIT???
Please make the correction on where i Have highlighted and where it needs more sources. And also the reference page there are some formatting issue with my sources that needs to be changed.Towards the end i need sources for the Star program in Antelope Valley College (Please use owl Purdue for the formatting help.) All I need is just to make the outline shorter and tighter and those changes made. It should not be more than 1-2 pages but it should have the correct citations and sources or if it’s a personal experience then it shoudl be also citred correcty.
Organize 3-1 Humanities Assignment Help
Concepts of Power in Leadership
This assignment will combine some of the concepts presented to this point in the course. Consider the following types of leadership power as you respond to the following questions in a 6-9 page Microsoft Word document:
- Legitimate power
- Reward power
- Coercive power
- Referent power
- Expert power
- Which of the above types of power do you believe are most important in leadership? Why? Examine their importance with reference to the guidelines for each and the disadvantages for each type.
- Assess whether or not any of the above power types are essential to leaders in criminal justice. Provide a rationale for your assessment.
- In what ways do the above power types match up with the “Big Five” personality types? In other words, is it likely that a leader wielding “expert power” would have a particular “Big Five” trait?
- Describe what is meant by “management by walking around.” What does this process entail, and how can it be implemented in a criminal justice setting?
- Discuss the limitations and opportunities related to participative leadership in criminal justice agencies. Explain how this leadership method might legitimately be used in the criminal justice field, and where it cannot be successful.
Cite any sources using APA format on a separate page.
Organize 3-1 Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Healthcare Finance Health Medical Assignment Help
Health Care Finance
Module One Homework Assignment
|In your readings this week, you learned about taxes, how they can impact you personally, and how they can impact organizations. Use what you have learned in your readings to complete the following problems. Show all work for full credit.|
1. (2 pts) Assuming that you are in the 35% tax bracket, what would your net income be on a gross income of $250,000?
2. (4 pts) If a person is in the 40% personal income tax bracket and they make a $1000 donation to a not-for-profit corporation, how much would their taxable income be reduced?
b. How much money in taxes would this person save?
3.(4pts) What are the primary differences between investor-owned and not-for-profit organizations?
Business ethics class paper Writing Assignment Help
Papers are to be written double-spaced in Times New Roman 12 with 1-inch margins on each side. Papers should be structured with the first half of the paper providing a summary of the reading and the second half providing analysis of the reading. Two or three discussion questions should complete the paper. Page numbers should be provided for key points from the readings and for quoted material. Late papers will be lowered by one full grade (ex. B- becomes a C-). The last day to turn in late papers is the final day of class.
Use your own wording as much as possible.Page numbers must be provided for key points from the readings and for quoted and paraphrased material. You may place numbers at the end of sentences like this (author, page #).
Papers should be structured with:
- The first half of the paper providing a summary of the reading
- A summary provides an overview of the key points. You cannot mention everything the author says within the space you have been provided…don’t try. Provide only the central points of the reading/readings
- Summaries, like outlines, should be objective. Make no references to yourself. In a summary your opinion doesn’t matter; later, when you analyze and evaluate an argument, you can state your opinion and support it.
- A summary is not an abridged copy of the reading…a summary provides some structure for the reader (ex. The author has three main points; the reading provides various interpretations on the notion of justice)
- The second half providing analysis of the reading.
- This will most likely be an exploration of the key points that you have already mentioned. This can take a variety of forms. You can explain a flaw in the author’s logic. You can apply these key points to a case/situation from another class. Or, you can argue (with support) why you think the authors point is helpful or inadequate.
- Writing this part of the paper involves more than simply stating your opinions. You must support your views by presenting arguments in favor of them. You should also try to defend your views against potential criticisms. In developing your position on an issue, keep in mind what an intelligent opponent would say in response.
- Finally, two or three discussion questions should complete the paper.
- There should be three questions that would lead the class in a good discussion surrounding a key theme from the readings. Yes and no questions are not adequate. It should also be clear how the question relates to the text.
Some easy questions of Python3( requirments is the question) Computer Science Assignment Help
We will say that a string is boring if the same sequence of three letters appears more than once in the string. For example, the following string is boring:
JONATHON LIKES PYTHON
But these strings are not boring:
ALICE LIKES PYTHON
I HEAR THE ART
Write a program that determines if a given string is boring. You can assume that the string only contains upper-case letters and spaces.
Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde are going to the local arcade, but they have overly complicated rules for determining who gets to play pinball.
- Inky gets to play pinball on days that start with the letter “T”.
- Blinky gets to play pinball on days that follow days that start with the letter S. n
- Pinky always gets to play pinball on a day of the month divisible by 4, regardless of what day of the week it is. n
- Clyde only gets to play pinball if Inky and Blinky have already played that week, and if Pinky does not get to play.
Write a python function which takes two arguments (the day of the week in string format and the day of the month in numerical format) and returns the name of the person that gets to play pinball that day.
def pinball(dayOfWeek, dayOfMonth) :
Using the function you wrote in part 3a), write another function that, given the number of days in the month, and the day that the month starts on, the number of days that Inky Blinky Pinky and Clyde will get to play pinball in that month.
The function provided will increment the day of the week to the next correct day. Use it wisely!
def incDay(day) :
if (day == “Sunday”) :
elif (day == “Monday”) :
elif (day == “Tuesday”) :
elif (day == “Wednesday”) :
elif (day == “Thursday”) :
elif (day == “Friday”) :
elif (day == “Saturday”) :
def playCount(startingDay, daysInMonth) :
# your code here
Who gets to play the most pinball on any given month?
def question3c ():
# return “Inky”
# return “Blinky”
# return “Pinky”
# return “Clyde”
The bound of a list of numbers is a pair with the smallest and largest number. Write a Python function bound(l) that takes non-empty list l and returns its bound as a list or tuple.
def multipleSum(N, x, y):
Write a function subsetsum(l, s) that determines if there are any two numbers in the list l that add to s.
e.g., for ([1, 2, 3], 5), it would be True, since 2 + 3 = 5.
([1, 2, 3], 6) would be false since there are no two numbers that add to six in the list (you cannot use the same value of three twice). On the contrary, if the input were ([1, 2, 3, 3], 6), this would be true because there are two 3s in the list.
def subsetsum(l, s):
To speed up texting your friends, you are thinking of leaving out all vowels. Write a Python function
shorten(s) that takes an arbitrary string and removes all uppercase and lowercase vowels.
You find out that the resulting words are sometime incomprehensible and like to improve your method by removing only those vowels that directly follow another letter. This means keeping the vowel at the beginning of a word–specifically, any letter following a space. Write a Python function
shortenPlus(s)that takes an arbitrary string and removes some vowels.
Given a dictionary that tells you a person’s major, write a Python function that, given a person’s name and a major, returns
True if that person is majoring that subject, and
def check_major(name, major, majors_dict):
Given a dictonary that instead maps majors to lists of names, repeat the above question.
def check_major2(name, major, major_dictionary):
In computing, a checksum is a simple but effective way to verify transmitted data. Given a list of data and a checksum value, return true or false, based on whether the data matches the checksum value.
To compute the data from the checksum value, compute the sum of the list. Have your function output the value of the sum in binary. Next, compute the four least significant bits of the sum and print these in binary. Next return from the function whether or not these four bits match the checksum given as an argument.
This may be helpful… https://wiki.python.org/moin/BitwiseOperators
def checksum (array, checksumValue) :
Write a function that translates an English sentence to leetspeak.
Hints: You will want to turn your sentence into a list of words, replace those, and then turn it back into a sentence before replacing letters. To turn a list of words into a sentence, you can use the syntax:
new_sentence = " ".join(old_list)
This will join all the values in “old list” into a string, separated by spaces.
If you want to determine if a word is in your dictionary, use “if word in dictionary.keys()”
You may assume that the sentences are, much like YouTube comments, devoid of any punctuation or capitalization.
Use the following general algorithm: Replace the following words:
- elite -> leet
- the -> teh
- hacker -> haxor
- hack -> hax
- own -> pwn
- owned -> pwned
- dude -> dood
- rocks -> roxxorz
- 1md3 -> most awesome course ever
If any word ends with an ‘s’, replace it with a ‘z’
Replace the following letters:
- a -> “@”
- e -> “3”
- t -> “7”
- l -> “1”
- o -> “0”
- s -> “$”
Professional 7-1 Humanities Assignment Help
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week based on the course competencies covered. For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Provide a detailed response to the topic questions in the Discussion Area. For this assignment, post your responses directly in the Discussion Area; do not attach any documents.
To support your work, make sure you use your course and text readings. When asked, also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite the sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
In this assignment, you will describe and summarize the data sources that you have located and examined for your project. By collaborating with other classmates and reading their initial posts, you may discover a source of data that you have not considered but can be relevant for your project.
In addition, summarize the qualitative data collection instruments (sample survey, observation guidelines, and interview questions) that you have submitted in the Week 6 Project and explain why you believe these instruments can be advantageous and add value to your study.