Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs Health Medical Assignment Help. Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs Health Medical Assignment Help.
Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs
A 35-year-old male, Mr. NX, presents to your clinic today with complaints of back pain and “just not feeling good.” Regarding his back, he states that his back pain is a chronic condition that he has suffered with for about the last 10 years. He has not suffered any specific injury to his back. He denies weakness of the lower extremities, denies bowel or bladder changes or dysfunction, and denies radiation of pain to the lower extremities and no numbness or tingling of the lower extremities. He describes the pain as a constant dull ache and tightness across the low back.
He states he started a workout program about 3 weeks ago. He states he is working out with a friend who is a body builder. He states his friend suggested taking Creatine to help build muscle and Coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant so he started those medications at the same time he began working out. He states he also takes Kava Kava for his anxiety and garlic to help lower his blood pressure.
His historical diagnoses, currently under control, are:
Type II diabetes since age 27
High blood pressure
His prescribed medications include:
Glyburide 3 mg daily with breakfast
Lisinopril 20 mg daily
Coumadin 5 mg daily
*****This Assignment may be submitted in a PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides or as an APA formatted paper of no more than five (5) pages excluding title page and references.
Based on the above case study, address each section of the Unit 9 Assignment template. Be sure to first view the Unit 9 Assignment Grading Rubric (found in the Grading Rubrics section under Course Home) and use it to guide your completion.
- Download the Unit 9 Assignment template or make a PowerPoint presentation.
- Rename the downloaded template file as “FirstInitial+LastName_ MN553_Unit9.docx” (e.g., JDoe_MN553_Unit4.docx).
- Review the Assignment grading rubric.
- Complete the template, basing your responses on the case study above.
- Support your arguments with appropriate evidence from the literature, citing and referencing in APA 6th edition style.
- Upload your completed file to the Dropbox. Please be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly. For help in uploading, review the Student Guide to the Dropbox.
Due by Day 7 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Human Resources 3 essay questions Business Finance Assignment Help
You have just signed on as the Manager of Human Resources for a large manufacturing company in the Chicago area. Your company manufactures parts to the automotive industry such as air duct assemblies for various models of new vehicles as well as to the secondary market for these same parts. Upon conducting an audit of HR initiatives and trying to understand the challenges you want to tackle, you find that the overall turnover rate for this company is 37%. You have not worked in this specific industry but you feel at first glance that this number is high. Based on this limited information that you have, lay out a strategy for addressing turnover. You should include the following in your answer:
1. Is the 37% turnover a cause for concern? How would you go about finding out this information? (5 points)
2. What additional data will you gather to learn more about the turnover in this organization? Remember that your readings discuss different types of turnover and this should be addressed in your answer along with any benefits of turnover. (5 points)
3. Assume that you find that the turnover is problematic. Particularly, you discover that the turnover for non-exempt staff is 42% – well over the total turnover for the organization. Prepare a strategy to suggest to the CEO for addressing this turnover, specifically addressing possible causes of the turnover and solutions related to those causes. You will need to think about many of the concepts we have discussed throughout this course in order to answer this question fully. (10 points)
Question #2 –
Discuss the criteria for good cutoff scores as viewed by the courts. You should be able to state clearly what the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures (UGESP) say about cutoff scores.
Question #3 –
For this question, assume you are employed as an HR consultant for a mid-sized bank. The bank employs 200 tellers across its branches. Review the details of the teller position as provided on O*Net (http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/43-3071.00).
Based on this information, the bank decides that the ideal candidate for this position will possess the following factors:
1. Have at least a high school EDUCATION (bachelor’s or associate’s degree desirable).
2. Have EXPERIENCE as a teller or in a related field (cashier, billing clerk)
3. Be able to perform basic MATH SKILLS related to banking (for example, count currency quickly and accurately and balance a cash drawer correctly).
4. Be KNOWLEDGEABLE OF VERIFICATION requirements for bank transactions (for example, errors in check and proper identification to authorize transactions).
5. Have good INTERPERSONAL SKILLS (for example, speak clearly, make good eye contact and develop rapport easily).
6. Be MOTIVATED to work.
PART 1: Identify which selection methods (e.g. resume, interview, test, role play exercise, reference check or personality inventory) you would recommend for each of the six factors listed above. You can use the same selection method more than once if you believe it is appropriate for more than one factor. Below is an example of how you might justify using an application form as an appropriate selection method for education.
1. Education – selection method: Application Form
Justification: A question on the application form can ask applicants to describe their education. This selection method makes it easy and inexpensive to obtain this information.
2. Work Experience – selection method: _________________________________________
3. Math Skills – selection method: __________________________________
4. Verification Knowledge – selection method: __________________________________
5. Interpersonal Skills – selection method: ______________________________________
6. Work Motivation – selection method: ______________________________________
Part 2 (10 points):
The bank collected the following data over the past five years:
Males applied = 200 Females applied = 300
Males hired = 40 Females hired = 45
Based on this information, the selection ratio for men is 20% (40/200), whereas the selection ratio for women is 15% (45/300). Dividing the minority group (women) by the majority group (men) results in an answer of 75% (15%/20%). Since the result is less than 80%, adverse impact exists. The organization needs to explore the selection process to identify what might be the cause of this disparity.
In this part of the question – you will conduct this analysis.
The bank compiled selection data on three racial groups during the past year: Caucasians, African Americans and Latinos. The data is as follows:
Answer the following:
a. What are the selection ratios for each of the three groups?
b. Does adverse impact exist when you compare the African American applicant pool with the Caucasian applicant pool? Show your work.
c. Does adverse impact exist when you compare the Latino applicant pool with the Caucasian applicant pool? Show your work.
Signature Assignment: Challenges of Expansion to a Foreign Location, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
This week students will review and revise their Week 3 Research Analysis for Business Signature Assignment based on economic analysis and the feedback provided by their facilitator. Students will also expand their Week 3 analyses to evaluate the challenges of expanding their chosen company’s production to a foreign market.
Revise your Week 3 assignment, Research Analysis for Business, using the feedback provided by your facilitator. This Week 6 report should only include one conclusion, so you will need to rewrite the conclusion you included in your Week 3 assignment, Research Analysis for Business.
Select a foreign market in which to expand your chosen product. If you wish, you may use one of the countries your team analyzed in their Week 5 Comparative and Absolute Advantage Assignment. (Australia or Canada)
Prepare a minimum 2800-word report addressing the points listed below. The use of tables and/or charts to display economic data over the time period discussed is highly encouraged, you may submit any economic data in Microsoft® Excel® format in a separate file. You may use the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Dept. of Commerce’s Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), the Federal Reserve of St. Louis’s FRED data, the CIA World Fact Book, World Bank data, and World Trade Organization, or other appropriate sources you might find on the Internet or in the University Library. The new sections of your report should:
- Evaluate current global economic conditions and their effects on macroeconomic indicators in your selected country. Provide forecasts for population growth, gross domestic product (GDP) growth, GDP per capita growth, export growth, and sales growth.
- Evaluate any competitors’ existing production in the chosen country.
- Assess sales forecasts in the selected country by using the Federal Reserve of St. Louis’s FRED data, the CIA World Fact Book, World Bank data, World Trade Organization, or other appropriate sources you might find on the Internet or in the University Library.
- Categorize the type of economy that exists in your selected country as closed, mixed, or market. What is the difference between these types of economies and how might this affect your expansion?
- Assess how your chosen country’s current credit market conditions, especially interest rates and the availability of financing, affect demand for your product or service and your planning or operating decision for your production in that country.
- Analyze the role of the selected country’s central bank on that country’s economy.
- Compare the availability, education, and job skills of the work force in the selected country. Discuss any additional challenges of international production, such as political stability, availability of government financing or other incentives, threat of capital controls, and exchange rate risks.
- Explain any additional supply chain challenges you anticipate if attempting to make your product in your chosen country and selling the product in other countries.
- Based on the data gathered and analysis performed for this report write a conclusion in which you:
- Create business strategies, including price and non-price strategies, based on your market structure to ensure the market share and potential market expansions and explore global opportunities for your business in a dynamic business environment and provide recommendations.
- Develop a recommendation for how the firm can manage its future production by synthesizing the macroeconomic and microeconomic data presented.
- Propose how the firm’s position within the market and among its competitors will allow it to take your recommended action.
- Recommend strategies for the firm to sustain its success going forward by evaluating the findings from demand trends, price elasticity, current stage of the business cycle, and government.
- Recommend any comparative advantages your company will have over competitors currently operating in that country, and defend your position, either for or against, expanding your company’s production into your chosen country based on your research.
Integrate with the Week 3 Individual Assignment, and incorporate corrections and suggestions from the instructor’s feedback. The final report should be a minimum of 2,800 words.
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources not including the textbook.
Include all peer-reviewed references and government economic data sources/references from Week 3.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
rewrite the article Writing Assignment Help
this is my teacher’s conclusion :”I was impressed by your reading of Woolf in the first half of your essay–I thought your commentary (on how women had few options in life because they were barred from getting an education) was nicely developed alongside support from the texts.
It seems to me, however, that more care was taken in presenting the authors’ ideas in the first half of your essay than in the second half. The final two pages, where you consider similarities and differences and sum up the authors’ messages, don’t add much to your analysis. Some of the authors’ points are not accurately represented, and some of the nuances in their views are glossed over.” Can you improve my essay a bit to a higher level.
Lit Review Contribute to team goals and objectives through active participation and collaboration, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
- Contribute to team goals and objectives through active participation and collaboration.
- This team Assignment gives you the opportunity to be able to come to consensus with team members on the best evidence-based practice decision in an assigned case. This gives you real life experience that will translate into consensus building in your area of practice and employment.
Teams will reference the case study, Women’s Care Seeking experiences after postpartum depression, in Appendix D, on page 554. Working with your assigned team; you will use the Team area, below Unit 10, to work with your group to develop a summary consensus and one slide poster project. The team work will start in Unit 7 and conclude in Unit 9.
I ONLY NEED YOU TO DO A LIT REVIEW OF THE ATTACHED ARTICLE FOR ME PLEASE. CAN BE SHORT AND SWEET AND I WILL SEND YOU THE GRADING RUBRIC. JUST ONLY DO THE LIT REVIEW PORTION. THIS IS A TEAM ASSIGNMENT SO A FULL PAPER IS NOT NECESSARY. THANK YOU.
What are your current exercise habits, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Write at least a 525-word response in APA format addressing the following questions:
- What are your current exercise habits?
According to iProfile® report, what were your total expended calories? Provide a screenshot of your results summary.
- From Week 4, what was the average amount of calories you consumed through food?
- Are you in energy deficiency, balance, or excess?
- What everyday changes, if any, might you make to increase the amount of energy expended in your day-to-day activities?
- What types and amounts of exercise would work best for you?
- Can you perform these activities year-round? If not, suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather.
- Create a screenshot of your results summary by:
- Inputting your data within the Activity Journal on iProfile® after selecting the right dates. Access the energy balance report to determine how many calories you burned during the 3-day period. Access the Activity Journal Summary and the Energy Balance. Provide a screenshot of the results summary.
Include references with citations in APA format.
What are your current exercise habits, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
you will write and present a ms powerpoint presentation Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment Two – Submit Files
|Hide Submission Folder Information|
MS PowerPoint Presentation Metrics (20%)
In this assignment, you will write and present a MS PowerPoint Presentation that describes and justifies the total rewards metrics that you propose. The course material provides examples of metrics and how they are used to evaluate the effectiveness of the Total Rewards Program. These metrics will used as a portion of the final paper due Week 8 (the final assessment for the class). Feedback from the instructor may require some revision to the chosen metrics prior to use in the final paper. At least three scholarly references are to be presented in APA format, as well as respective in-text citations and relevant Web site documentation if information about the organization is taken from a Web site.
You will define the term metrics, explain how metrics are used to evaluate the success of the total rewards program, identify, describe, and provide examples of at least three metrics and share how you will collect the data for each metric and how you will set the benchmark or goal target for each that you would use to compute and analyze the Total Rewards Program in the organization you are studying in the course. Justification for the metrics linked to the organizational objectives, requisite competencies, and challenges should also be included.
At the least, the presentation will include the following segments:
1. Title Page
2. Introduction and Purpose of the Paper
3. Academic Definition of the Term Metric
4. Explanation of the Use of Metrics in Evaluating the Success of the Total Rewards Program
5. Three Metrics (Identify, Describe and Provide Examples AND share how you will collect the data for each metric AND how you will set the benchmark or goal target for each).
6. Justification of the Metrics Selected (Links to the Organization’s Success, Requisite
Capabilities, Competencies and Challenges)
8. Reference Page (at least three scholarly sources)
Civil Litigation Business Finance Assignment Help
Your supervising attorney has asked you to formulate a set of
requests for production of documents for his review, which could be
served on the opposing party in our car accident case between Cain and
Abel. The facts were provided to you last week.
Mr. Smalls would like 10 requests for production of various documents
which may be helpful or shed light on this case, which are to be served
on Cain. He has provided a template
the firm uses for requests for production for formatting purposes.
However, you need to draft the appropriate requests, paying particular
attention to the facts of the case.
globalization business, college assignment help Assignment Help
There are two parts to this assingment and i need for each article on one page(single spaced).
1) Read each article and describe them relevantly to globalization business. Describe it in significant detail.
2) At the end of each article write a concluding paragraph telling the main thing you take away from the article and how it applies to markting in the sense of globalization
Good business writing get to the point quickly with precision and clarity. No more than one page for each article.
1) “global auto industry runs on nafta
2) “zara, a model for fast fashion”
Contemporary Hero, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Createa 10- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes about a contemporary hero or heroine’s quest. Refer to Help With Microsoft® PowerPoint® Assignments for additional help.
Picka contemporary story in the form of a novel, movie, or video game that is inspired by a mythological epic or journey of a hero’s quest. Avoid using a film or book that uses actual characters from mythology (i.e. Thor, Hercules,Clash of the Titans, Beowulf, O Brother Where Art Thou?). Briefly describe the plight of the main character-the feat(s) he or she must execute for the benefit of society in the face of challenges.
Identifythe villain and describe his or her characteristics and role in the hero’s quest.
Identifyother archetypes within the story. Briefly describe these roles in the hero’s quest.
Identify in detail each of the steps the hero takes in the quest: initiation, separation, transformation, and return.
Researchthe mythological and cultural origins of the story. Explain parallels between the myth(s) and the contemporary story it inspired.
Analyzeany mythological symbolism, metaphors, and attributes pertinent to the story. What real life elements might these items represent?
Explainthe conflicts between personal desires and community responsibility represented in the myth and the contemporary story. Relate these to the conflicts and choices with which ordinary humans struggle. Explain why these human conflicts retain relevance through the ages.
Formatyour citations and references according to the appropriate course level APA guidelines.