1000 words Profile Essay MUST INCLUDE AN OUTLINE Humanities Assignment Help. 1000 words Profile Essay MUST INCLUDE AN OUTLINE Humanities Assignment Help.
Part I: Answer the following questions. Include as much detail as possible.
1.) Who will you write about? Why do you want to write about this person?
2.) What kind of profile will you write? For example, will you focus on a specific moment in the person’s life, an average day, a moment when he or she had 15 minutes of fame, or a psychological examination?
3.) Why should my readers care about this person?
4.) What do I want readers to know about this person?
5.) What questions will I ask my subject during the interview process? How will I approach difficult or unpleasant topics?
6.) Have I talked to others who understand my subject or might see my subject with different eyes? What insight have or will they be able to give me?
7.) Do I understand what motivates my subject, and will I make that clear to readers? How will I make my story plump with vivid, memorable details about how my subject works and lives?
8.) How is my subject different than others who do the same job or live the same life? How is my subject the same as everyone else?
b. Thesis Statement:
II. Body Paragraph 1:
a. Topic Sentence
b. Summary of Supporting Details
c. Concluding Sentence
III. Body Paragraph 2:
a. Topic Sentence
b. Summary of Supporting Details
c. Concluding SentenceOverview and Requirements
Being able to see a person beyond a diagnosis, a role (such as a patient, friend, parent, or supervisor), or a physical attribute enables nurses to see each patient as an individual with unique experiences, hopes, fears, and needs.
1.) For the profile essay:
- you will closely examine a person whom you personally know, such as a patient, family member, educator, co-worker, or friend
- you will focus on a short period of time, such as a single day, several months, or even a significant moment that takes place over an hour
- the goal of the profile essay is to show readers who this person is. For example, the profile may highlight a patient’s strength that carried him through his battle with cancer, a parent’s dedication to always putting his children’s needs above his own, or a friend’s always positive attitude despite the challenges that she faces.
- the essay is not about you
- the focus should be on the individual who is profiled
3.) Your essay must do the following:
- Create a vivid depiction of the individual
- Focus on a short period of time that highlights the trait(s) that you wish to focus on
- Incorporate strong vivid descriptions and examples, including dialogue
- Show instead of tell
4.) Your essay must include the following:
- An introduction with a hook and strong thesis statement
- Developed body paragraphs with strong topic sentences and concluding sentences
- A word count of 1,000 words, at a minimum (excludes cover page)
IMPORTANT: Ask the person for permission to write about him or her. Do not use the person’s real name or any other identifying information in the essay, prewriting, or any other content related to the assignment.
For an example of an “A” student essay, review the Profile Example Essay.
For specific grading criteria for this assignment, review the Profile Essay Rubric.
1000 words Profile Essay MUST INCLUDE AN OUTLINE Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Healthy people 2020 Health Medical Assignment Help
For this portfolio sub-assignment/activity, you will need to visit the Healthy People 2020 website (healthypeople.gov (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.). Take some time to explore the website and familiarize yourself with its content and layout, then find the section on Social Determinants of Health. Select one of the Social Determinants of Health listed in the Healthy People 2020 documentation and address the following questions.
To receive credit for the assignment, you will need to answer ALL of the following questions in the submission box (please number the questions for clarity).
1. Identify your chosen SDOH and provide a 1-2 sentence overview. (0.2)
2. Identify an objective under topic, including baseline and target. (0.2)
3. Link your SDOH to another Healthy People 2020 topic area (be sure you’ve explored the Healthypeople.gov website) and provide a rationale for how the SDOH you identified in #1 contributes to that topic area (0.2)
4. Link your example to one (1) PH Essential Service and Core Function, and provide a 1 sentence rationale for how this example relates to those constructs. (0.2)
5. Briefly explain (1-2 sentences) why this SDOH and topic area are of interest to you (0.2)
You can assume that you are hired by a local small business company as an IT consultant. You are giv Writing Assignment Help
In this service learning based project, you are expected to identify a local small business (for example, a grocery store) in your community, and apply your knowledge about IT and business to analyze the role of IT for this business, and develop an IT Plan for it. The plan would specify (at a high level) the key IT applications that the business should focus on, the underlying infrastructure technologies necessary to support these applications, how to go about achieving this (e.g., sequencing the introduction of major applications), whether services should be delivered via in-house resources or outsources, etc. Explain how the IT plan is consistent with (and whether it suggests changes to) the business needs, financial resources, competitive position etc.
You can assume that you are hired by a local small business company as an IT consultant. You are given 500-10,000 dollars to improve or setup its information systems. What is your Information System plan for the company?
A useful way to structure your research and project results is the following.
- Introduce the context: the small business company introduction, its products, markets, and mission.
- Discuss the problems with its current information processing abilities – analyze whether it is inadequate in satisfying computing requirements, misaligned with firm strategy, not cost effective etc.
- Develop and justify your proposed IT strategy. What new technologies should be introduced? What applications would they support, and who would use them to do what differently?
The report of the project will be at least 6 pages (Double Space) excluding references, summary, and title page.
All references and sources must be listed.
Your paper should follow the following structure.
- Title Page
- Current Problems
- Proposed Solutions
- Price Estimation
- Final Recommendation
The first page is your title page. You need to provide your project title, your full name, your contact information and this course title.
The second page starts with your introduction. You need to introduce the background of your project customer such as business name, location, business, its customers, picture of the business store.
The Current Problems section will present the current information systems used by this business and the problems.
The proposed solutions section will present how you upgrade or design the information systems.
The Price Estimation will present the prices of your solutions’ price. You need to make at least two price options for your customer to choose.
The final section will be your final recommendation.
Supply Chain Management TLMT 313 Business Finance Assignment Help
The case study link is provided below for the Case Study 2. Read and study the case and complete the questions at the end of the study. Use the case study outline below to assist you with your analysis.
Questions should be answered using case study format. Ensure that you
adequately explain the problem, describe alternative solutions and
justify your recommendation. This exercise should be able to be
completed in approximately 3-6 doubled space pages. Attached completed
Case Study #2 as a MS Word document in the assignment area of the
classroom – Case Study #2.
Case Study Outline (See OUTLINE FOR CASE ANALYSIS below)
OUTLINE FOR CASE ANALYSIS
Title Page (APA formatted)
I. Major Facts
(State here the major facts as you see them. Make statements clear and
concise for your own understanding as well as for the understanding of
the other students and the instructor.)
II. Major Problem
(State here the major problem as you see it. Emphasize the present major
problem. You may wish to phrase your statement in the form of a
question. In a few cases, there may be more than one major problem. A
good problem statement will be concise, usually only one sentence.)
III. Possible Solutions
A. (List here the possible solutions to the major problem. Let your
imagination come up with alternative ways to solve the problem.
B. Do not limit yourself to only one or two possible solutions. These solutions should be distinct from each other.
C. However, you may wish to include portions of one solution in another
solution, as long as each solution stands alone. Only in this manner
will your subsequent choice be definitive.
D. Briefly note advantages and disadvantages of each possible solution.)
IV. Choice and Rationale
(State here your choice, A or B or ___ and the detailed reasons for your
choice. You may also state your reasons for not choosing the other
(Prepare a plan to implement your choice)
Appendix (Answer case study questions)
Reference Page (APA formatted)
Diabetes Case Study Writing Assignment Help
Diabetes Case Study
“My left foot feels weak and numb. I have a hard time pointing my toes up.”
History of Present Illness
D.T. is 42-year-old Caucasian woman who has had an elevated blood sugar and cholesterol 2 years ago but did not follow up with a clinical diagnostic work-up. She had participated in the state’s annual health screening program and noticed her fasting blood sugar was 160 and her cholesterol was 250. However, she felt “perfectly fine at the time” and did not want to take any more medications. Except for a number of “female infections,” she has felt fine recently.
Today, she presents to the clinic complaining that her left foot has been weak and numb for nearly 3 weeks and that the foot is difficult to flex. She denies any other weakness or numbness at this time. She does report that she has been very thirsty lately and gets up more often at night to urinate. She has attributed these symptoms to the extremely warm weather and drinking more water to keep hydrated. She has gained a total of 50 pounds since her last pregnancy 10 years ago, 20 pounds in the last 6 months alone.
Past Medical History
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis (since her early 20s)
- Breast biopsy positive for fibroadenoma at age 30
- Gestational diabetes with second child 10 years ago
- Multiple yeast infections during the past 3 years that she has self-treated with OTC antifungal creams and salt bath
- Hypertension for 10 years
Past Surgical History
C-section 14 years ago
- Menarche at age 11
- Last pap smear 3 years ago
- Type 2 DM present in older brother and maternal grandfather. Both were diagnosed in their late 40s. Brother takes both pills and shots.
- Mother alive and well
- Father has COPD
- Two other siblings alive and well
- All three children are alive and well
- Married 29 years with 3 children; husband is a school teacher
- Family lives in a four bedroom single family home
- Patient works as a seamstress
- Smokes 1 pack per day (since age 16) and drinks two alcoholic drinks 4 days per week
- Denies illegal drug uses
- Never exercises and has tried multiple fad diets for weight loss with little success. She now eats a diet rich in fats and refined sugars.
- Lisinopril 10 mg daily
- Loratadine 10 mg daily
Review of Systems
Admits to recent onset of fatigue
Has awakened on several occasions with blurred vision and dizziness or lightheadedness upon standing: Denies vertigo, head trauma, ear pain, difficulty swallowing or speaking
Denies chest pain, palpitations, and difficulty breathing while lying down
Denies cough, shortness of breath, and wheezing
Denies nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating or pain, diarrhea, or food intolerance, but admits occasional episodes of constipation
Has experienced increased frequency and volumes of urination, but denies pain during urination, blood in the urine, or urinary incontinence
Denies leg cramps or swelling in the ankles and feet; has never experienced weakness, tingling or numbness in arms or legs prior to this episode
Has never had a seizure and denies recent headaches
Has a rash under her bilateral breast and in groin area
Denies a history of goiter and has not experienced heat or cold intolerance
BP 165/100, T 98 F, P 88 regular, HT 5 feet 4 inches, RR 20 non labored, WT 210 lbs
What you need to do:
- Develop an evidence-based management plan.
- Include any pertinent diagnostics.
- Describe the patient education plan.
- Include cultural and lifespan considerations.
- Provide information on health promotion or health care maintenance needs.
- Describe the follow-up and referral for this patient.
- Prepare a 3–5-page paper (not including the title page or reference page).
The paper should be no more than 3–5 pages (not including the title page and reference pages.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
How to Submit:
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, select the unit Dropbox then attach your file. Make sure to save a copy of the Assignment you submit.
Write an article Business Finance Assignment Help
Read the Union Carbide Corporation and Bhopal case that begins on page 384 of your Business, Government, and Society textbook.
Consider the concerns as described in this case and prepare a memorandum that addresses the concerns described below. Your memo should be completed in narrative form (you may use headings if you choose to do so for organizational purposes, but do not list your responses in bullet form). Maximum page length: 10 pages (double spaced).
Identify all of the potential ethical issues you see (if any). Describe and analyze the implications of each issue, including who or what were affected by the company’s response. In identifying issues and addressing their implications, your discussion should be as comprehensive as possible—you should consider any economic, social, or ecological implications, as well as the potential impact at least two cultural differences you can identify.
Additionally, your analysis should thoroughly identify and discuss at least two potential courses of action that the company could have taken with respect to each issue you have discussed. Clearly demonstrate your reasoning process—identify and explain any ethical principles or arguments you are relying on; do not simply state unsupported conclusions.
If you choose to apply any approaches to ethical reasoning that you learned about in this course, clearly state what they are and how you are applying them to this case. Of the possible solutions you identified, which would you recommend that the company should have adopted as a resolution? Again, fully explain and justify your recommendations. Finally, explain how you would implement each solution you have recommended.
Give me your email I will email you the text book. Thanks
Write an article Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Please read the articles below and answer to that questions| Cirque du soleil | Harvard business art Writing Assignment Help
1. How would you evaluate its strength? What is their mission, goal, and values? (Click the Citizenship link on the bottom of their webpage.) What is their approach to sustainability development? What is “Social Circus?” What type of IT jobs are available? Do you think Cirque du Soleil is a global leader in their field? Why or why not? Include examples for each question.
International Headquarters Cirque du Soleil International Headquarters, located in Montreal, is a laboratory of creativity, where the world’s best creative minds, craftspeople, experts in various domains, and artists can collaborate on creative projects. By assuming the roles of catalyst and unifier, Cirque du Soleil is able to reinvent itself with each new chapter of its history. Several local offices worldwide also provide direct support to our employees on-site.
2. Write a 1-page reflection paper which identifies the main points of the article and your thoughts. Choose any Topic from the *.pdf attached below
relationship between Kelly’s cognitive approach and modern cognitive therapy Humanities Assignment Help
This is a graded exercise. Please make sure to follow the
instructions carefully, as an evaluator will be giving you feedback on
your submission. You must submit your [paper/report/presentation] as a
For this assignment, you will examine the relationship between
Kelly’s cognitive approach and modern cognitive therapy. Use the
university library or the internet to research “cognitive therapy.” You
may want to look up names such as Aaron Beck, David Burns, and Albert
In a 2-3 page paper, you will
- Discuss the relationship between Kelly’s cognitive theory and the modern cognitive therapy approach
- Describe therapy techniques and concepts that stem from Kelly’s cognitive theory
- Analyze the cognitive therapy techniques in the context of the tenets of Kelly’s cognitive approach to personality
- Use at least three sources in addition to your textbook and make
sure that your paper is at least three pages in length, double-spaced,
and references should be cited in APA format
Human resources Health Medical Assignment Help
Read “You Manage It! 2” in Managing Human Resources (2016, p. 79). After reading the case, complete the following items:
- Write a summary of the case,
- Answer the critical thinking questions, and
- Elaborate on two key learnings from the case related to the roles, functions, and competencies required in organizations. Be sure to clearly state the two key learnings and defend them in well-organized, scholarly responses.
A key learning is defined as significant knowledge gained from reading the case. You may choose to explain your key learnings by offering a real-world application, personal insight, your thoughts and opinions about what was stated, how it is handled at your company, etc.
Please arrange your summary, questions, and key learnings in a well-organized, scholarly response of 2-3 pages. Support your observations and opinions with citations from 2-3 credible sources documented according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Organizational performance Health Medical Assignment Help
The group has chosen to do Hospitals and Pharmacy for this presentation and this is my responsibility/portion of the assignment:
Explain transformational improvement in relation to organizational performance.
transformational model(s) can be used to assist with transformational
improvement in relation to organizational performance?
Limit slide bullets to five and include speaker notes along with references.
Here is the assignment instructions:
12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (the title and
reference slides do not count toward the total slide count) with
detailed speaker notes in which you compare each organization and their
quality management performance as an organization.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe each of the health care organizations selected.
- Explain how to develop improvement capability for organizational performance.
- What resources are needed to develop improvement capability?
metrics used by each organization to measure each of the six dimensions
of high quality discussed in the Week Two Quality Dimensions and
Measures Table assignment.
- Describe similarities and differences between the metrics of each organization.
- How do these metrics help develop improvement capability for each organization?
- What quality improvement tools are available to help develop improvement capability?
- Explain transformational improvement in relation to organizational performance.
transformational model(s) can be used to assist with transformational
improvement in relation to organizational performance?
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references and your textbook to support your information.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.