2 case for management Business Finance Assignment Help. 2 case for management Business Finance Assignment Help.
1.Read the case “Should Sustainability Have a
Seat in the C-Suite?” The link is https://hbr.org/2010/09/should-sustainability-have…,
and answer the following questions. Each
answer should not less than 150 words. Single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman
font, with one inch margins all around
1) What do you understand by the term “sustainability”? How did
the sustainability reflect in the article?
2) Should a business consider sustainability as part of its
overall strategy or should it be treated simply as an environmental, a
compliance with legal regulations, or a public relations matter? Please explain
why or why not.
3) How would you integrate and implement a sustainability
initiative as part of the overall strategy?
4) Should Narinex hire a CSO? If “Yes” should it be a full time
position at the top management level or should it be the CEO’s responsibility?
If “No” why not?
2. After reading the chapter 12 (Strategic Leadership)The text
book is Strategic Management: Competitiveness
& Globalization: Concepts, 12e, Michael A. Hitt, Duane Ireland, &
Robert E. Hoskisson, ISBN:9781305502, Answer the following
questions. Each answer should not less than 200
words, Single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, with one inch margins all
around. Note: require a link to the article you have found for each question.
1. Choose a CEO of a prominent firm that you believe exemplifies the positive
aspects of strategic leadership. What actions does this CEO take that
demonstrate effective strategic leadership? What are the effects of those
actions on the firm’s performance?
2. Select a CEO of a prominent firm that you believe does not
exemplify the positive aspects of strategic leadership. What actions did this
CEO take that are inconsistent with effective strategic leadership? How have
those ineffective actions affected the firm’s performance?
3. Select an organization that has a unique organizational
culture. What characteristics of that culture make it unique? Has the culture
had a significant effect on the organization’s performance? If so, what is that
2 case for management Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Female Genitalia Health Medical Assignment Help
Ms. G., a 23-year-old Hispanic female, came to the clinic for an annual Pap Smear and complains of having a thick, cheesy, white vaginal discharge with itching that has been present for oone week. She denies burning with urination. Ms. G. is sexually active in a monogamous relationship with her boyfriend of three years. She states that she and her boyfriend have no other sexual partners. She denies fever, chills, abdominal pain, or pelvic pain. Her last menstrual period was three weeks ago. She does not have any children and is currently attending a local community college and does not have any health insurance. She states “I don’t know how this could happen to me; I am only seeing my boyfriend”. She indicates she is satisfied sexually and she uses oral contraceptives.
- Based on her presenting signs, what other questions would you ellicit?
- How would you demonstrate knowledge of cultural sensitivity/humility in approach to this patient?
- What would you assess?
- What could be the problem?
Clearly express all sentences in sentential logic. Humanities Assignment Help
Instructions: Indicate the variable you use to symbolize a simple sentence, and clearly express all sentences in sentential logic.
Q: Molly Perry expresses her philosophy as follows: “If the mind is identical to the brain, then personal freedom does not exist and humans are not responsible for their actions. If personal freedom does not exist, then the mind is identical to the brain. Either humans are responsible for their actions or the mind is not identical to the brain. If personal freedom exists, then humans are responsible for their actions.”
I would like to compare answers to make sure mine is correct, as I’m not confident with mine.
“Happenings on the journey” by Emmanuelle McCall PDF pages 69 – 71, print pages 139 – 142 Writing Assignment Help
Sermon Analysis Speech Instructions
This speech incorporates aspects of an informative speech, a manuscript speech, and a persuasive speech as described in your textbook. You will be assigned a specific sermon from a PDF. You must reference it in the works cited page and all other sources you use. Format is still MLA! Use a suggested example outline shown in the sermon analysis folder as a guide. You must provide a copy of your speech to me prior to giving it, as always!!
This speech should be 2-3 minutes (no more).
To begin, prepare a brief introduction, including a thesis statement, something like but not necessarily word for word:
“Today, I am presenting biographical information about (your speaker), the relevant context of his sermon, Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God (title of your sermon), a concise meaning with excerpts from that sermon (cited page #), and will close with a personal response” ( a kind of a reflection/meaning or even revelation is communicated to you)
(Transition: Let me begin with a brief biography & background …)
Next, find biographical information about the Christian speaker or writer. You will have to dig to find this information (remember to cite its source under works cited. Discuss any important contexts surrounding the sermon. Use at least 3 of the following about the speaker/author:
- Title, if applicable (i.e. Doctor, Pastor, etc.)
- Religious affiliation (denomination, position within the church)
- Approximate age
- Length of time as a speaker
- Political or historical identity
- Any relevant event or date when it was delivered or written
(Transition: I will now present an excerpt from the sermon …)
Present the sermon. (Type out the portion of the sermon that you will use.)
(Transition: Finally, I would like to close with a personal response …)
Write a reflection and/or response. Analyze the speech. Tell us what you think about the issue that is raised. Questions to help you with this include: Do you agree with the speaker? Was it too harsh or on the wrong side of the issue? Was the speaker exactly right and courageous? Did you find the speech to be persuasive? How has this sermon impacted you?
Pay careful attention here. You are not presenting this as a sermon. You are analyzing it and reporting to your audience about it and its meaning. Your time is 2-3 strictly minutes. This speech is worth 18% of your final grade so you would be well served to put in the effort and do an outstanding job!
- Attention Getter (Surprising fact, story, personal experience, question, etc.)
- Credibility (Do you have personal experience with the topic? Or, why did you choose this topic? Why do you care about it?)
- Preview (State the title of the sermon and the name of the speaker)
- Summary of sermon
- Your judgment of the message
- Summary of sermon (cite the source where you retrieved the sermon)
- Your evaluation of the speaker (do you agree/disagree/both?)
- Idea you agree/disagree with (develop with personal experience and/or human examples)
- Idea you agree/disagree with (you may cite Bible verses here to support your ideas)
1. Date the sermon was delivered
2. Location where the sermon was delivered
3. Context in which sermon was delivered (is there a specific issue the speaker is addressing?)
4. Historical significance of the sermon (did the sermon have lasting con sequences?)
2. Quote the speaker
1. Your words
2. Quote speaker
(transition: sentence that connects the two main points)
- Summary (Restate purpose and main points)
- Audience Response (What do you want the audience to do/think as a result of hearing your speech?)
- Closing Statement (What did the sermon cause you to reflect upon?)
gen499 week 4 discussion 1 response j.t. Writing Assignment Help
When responding to your classmates, please provide feedback on their examples of good and poor critical thinking skills. Discuss additional ways one can think more critically. Each participation post should be a minimum of 75 words.
- Explain at least five elements of critical thinking that you found in the reading material.
Some elements of critical thinking are; looking for facts without prejudice, willingness to ask the right questions, understanding that emotions, intuition, and reasoning are valuable tools, ability to evaluate arguments no matter who presents them, it is a skill that is learned and can always be improved, and it is a skill that is aimed at better reasoning. (Plencner, 2014)
- Search the Internet, media, or the Ashford University Library, and find an example in which good critical thinking skills are being demonstrated by the author or speaker. Summarize the content and explain why you think it demonstrates good critical thinking skills.
This is article is titled, Why America’s Obsession with STEM education is dangerous. This article is speaking caution against all STEM education programs for our educational system. While there is a need for more STEM graduates and career growth is expected to rise drastically, we should not remove the other programs and classes from the curriculum. This is a good article showing good critical thinking skills. The author recognizes the needs of the nation but also looks at the other side of the equation and looks at other avenues as an option. The overall take away is that there is a need for all types of education and careers and as there are so many jobs that cross from one discipline to another. (Zakaria, 2015)
- Search the Internet, media, or the Ashford University Library and find an example in which the author or speaker lacks good critical thinking skills. Summarize the content and explain why you think it demonstrates the absence of good, critical thinking skills.
The article Brave Enough to be Angry is lacking in good critical thinking skills. This article is about how women are being forced to pander to the male dominated society and that it is typically not ok for women to show any anger without being subjected to a host of bad publicity and ridicule. This is an article based mostly on emotions and very little fact or data. This author uses inflammatory and negative language and tries to establish an overall ‘girl power’ mentality with the article. There is no objectivity, other point of view listed, and the author is not thinking critically. (West, 2017)
Plencner, A. (2014). CRITICAL THINKING AND THE CHALLENGES OF INTERNET. Communication Today, 5(2), 4-18. Retrieved from http://www.communicationtoday.sk/critical-thinking…
West, L. (2017, November 8). Brave Enough to Be Angry. The New York Times. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/opinion/anger-w…
Zakaria, F. (2015). Why America’s obsession with STEM education is dangerous. Retrieved from https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-stem-w…
Develop three experiential interventions that you would use with the Vargas family. Humanities Assignment Help
Read “Topic 6: Vargas Family Case Study.” Develop three experiential interventions that you would use with the Vargas family.
It’s time to get creative! You have noticed that the Vargas family struggles with emotional expression, particularly with congruent emotional expression (i.e., words, actions, and body language being congruent). Using the Experiential Interventions Template, develop three experiential interventions that you would use with the family and describe why they would be helpful to the family. It may be helpful to refer to the library articles for ideas and inspiration. Be sure to fully address each section in the template for each of the three interventions in your paper:
- Title of your Intervention
- General Goals
- Materials Needed
- Advance Preparation Needed
- Description of the Intervention with the Vargas family
- Discussion of the Benefits of the Intervention to the Vargas Family
- References (if any)
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Develop three experiential interventions that you would use with the Vargas family. Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Database MySQL Programming Assignment Help
Execute the following queries in the Diamond Broker database:
- Create an 1-page inventory list showing all the attributes for each diamond in inventory (both in stock and not in stock)
- Show the total price and costs for all in stock inventory items
- Show a 1-page list of all diamonds that are in stock and have a carat weight of over 1.0 carats
- Show a 1-page list of customer names and order numbers for those customers that have placed an order in the past twelve months
- Show a 1-page list of all orders with customer name and include all items that are on that order
- Complete the missing information in the MySQL_Doc using MySQL Workbench
Discussion board Humanities Assignment Help
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read the required article by Appel and Kim-Appel (2010) and watch the Episode: 118 – Inside Out: An Introduction to Psychology – The Enduring Self video excerpt, which is accessible through the ProQuest database in the Ashford University Library. For this discussion, you will build on your experience in the “Personality Theory at Work in Popular Media” discussion from last week by re-examining the major theoretical approaches studied in the class (psychodynamic, behavioral, learning, trait and type, and humanistic) within the realm of social networks. In addition to these five domains, you will also consider the theoretical approaches related to complex models. Your initial post will be presented in a video format. Please see the instructions for this below.
To begin, choose a social networking site (this may be Facebook (Links to an external site.), LinkedIn (Links to an external site.) or Twitter (Links to an external site.)). Choose someone you know in your personal or professional life who has a profile on one of these three social networking services. It is important in your posts and responses not to disclose identifying information about your subject. You may choose a pseudonym by which to identify your selected subject in this discussion.
Choose one of the five domains (psychodynamic, behavioral, learning, trait and type, and humanistic) and create a personality profile based on your current knowledge of your chosen subject using the framework of your selected domain. Then, review the online profile or feed of your subject in your chosen social networking site and create a personality profile based on the information your subject has published on the site using the framework of your selected domain.
Compare and contrast the two different personality profiles. Provide an analysis of any differences between the two profiles. Select one of the models with the complex models domain. Explain the reasoning for the differences between the real world and online personality of your subject using your selected model within the complex models domains. Research a minimum of two articles on your chosen model and use these to support your statements. Evaluate and describe the usefulness of complex models as they pertain to this exercise in personality theory.
You may create your initial post as a screencast video presentation or a video blog using the software of your choice. Quick-Start Guides are available for Prezi (Links to an external site.), Screencast-O-Matic (Links to an external site.), and YouTube (Links to an external site.) for your convenience. Be sure to include all the required material from the instructions above in your presentation or video blog. Once you have created your video, please include the link in your initial post. In your initial post, please include citations for your references and a brief reflection on the differences between creating a written post and having to present the material via screencast/video.
world literature Humanities Assignment Help
Reader Response for Machiavelli, The Prince
What is Reader-Response criticism?
This variety of criticism focuses on the ways in which readers themselves construct the meanings within a text rather than the author. Readers create meaning by interacting with text based on their outside interests and expectations. Readers comment on the text based on the relevance of the text to themselves or the world around them.
Getting Started –
You will need to read the work or passage in question at least twice before you begin writing. Using your annotation skills, look for passages that you think need further discussion. You may wish to use theto take notes on the text. An outline might be useful at this stage as well. DO NOT GO TO CLIFFNOTES, SPARKNOTES, OR OTHER “STUDY” GUIDES FOR INFORMATION. This assignment is about you and the text.
The Process — You may use your notes and your textbooks, but no other source material may be used in the completion of this assignment.
The paper should have three sections:
- The introduction should outline the basics of the text to be examined. Give the author, title and a brief history of where the work came from. The introduction should also include the thesis, a statement outlining what the your ultimate reaction to the work in question is.
- The summary – You will need to accurately retell entirely in your own words the basic elements of the work you are examining; be sure to document specific details as you go. Those basic elements include introducing the main character(s), the setting, and the plot as the author has presented it.
- The response – How you respond to the text is up to you. You might examine one of the critical questions you asked on the . What do you think is the answer to the question? What details in the text lead you to the answer? Or you might choose to focus on the representation of a character or a theme within the text. What do you see as significant, important, or interesting about the work for a 21st century student?
please finish the sheet as well as the paper. let me know if you have any questions. thank you .
Career Autobiography and Analysis Humanities Assignment Help
Review this week’s readings and resources, especially Ch. 11 of Career Counseling: Holism, Diversity, and Strengths.
Create a career-focused genogram. You may use the Free Genogram Maker (Links to an external site.) or another tool of your choice to create your genogram and export it as an image to include in your final product.
Write your career autobiography.
Reflect on your earliest memories and thoughts about career through your present-day work experiences.
Summarize the moments you feel were essential in developing your career path.
Consider the following questions:
- Who were key players?
- What situations propelled you in the direction you followed?
- How did you develop interest and skills for your area?
- How did you make decisions?
- Who or what situations influenced your options and choices?
Analyze your career path using at least 3 of the theories covered in the texts or in other readings or materials you have sought out.
Click the Submit Assignment link in the upper-right corner to upload your assignment as an 8- to 10-page Microsoft Word document.
please include genogram on the first page and then the formatted paper 8 pages is fine with me i just want to reach the requirements
books for this assignment includes :
- Career Theory & Practice: Learning through Case Studies, Ch. 9–11
- Career Counseling: Holism, Diversity, and Strengths, Ch. 11
- Foley, P. F., & Lytle, M. C. (June 2015). . Journal of Career Development 42, 199–214.
What ever you need from me please feel free to ask i will upload my resume and just go from there even if you just go with the flow and add stuff you want as long as its done right and on time i dont care lol
grading scale is below please follow the rubic
Career Autobiography and Analysis Rubric
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePaper includes a career-focused genogram.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePaper includes a career autobiography and summarizes thoughts and feelings throughout, especially for essential career development moments.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePaper analyzes the career path using at least 3 theories covered in the course.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePaper is 8 to 10 pages, is formatted based on APA guidelines, and includes in-text citations and a reference page.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePaper meets basic writing standards, including grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation, and organization.
Total Points: 14.0