(3 pages) Case Study Business Report Mathematics Assignment Help. (3 pages) Case Study Business Report Mathematics Assignment Help.
Please read the attached case and use the attached date to answer these three question as Case Study Business Report (I attached example)
1. Develop a graph or table that portrays the checking balances. What is the balance of a typical customer? Do many customers have more than $2,000 in their accounts? Does it appear that there is a difference in the distribution of the accounts among the four branches? Around what value do the account balances tend to cluster?
2. Determine the mean and median of the checking account balances. Compare the mean and the median balances for the four branches. Is there a difference among the branches? Be sure to explain the difference between the mean and the median in your report.
3. Determine the range and the standard deviation of the checking account balances. What do the first and third quartiles show? Determine the coefficient of skewness and indicate what it shows. Because Mr. Selig does not deal with statistics daily, include a brief description and interpretation of the standard deviation and other measures.
(3 pages) Case Study Business Report Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Help Writing this paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Project Case Study: A New Direction for Delta Pacific
In a global business environment where organizations can no longer rely on traditional factors that historically lead to a competitive advantage such as access to proprietary technology, exclusive rights to raw materials, or proximity to customers and markets, many organizations have re-structured to capitalize on new success factors. In the United States that has resulted in a shift in many cases from product or service-based businesses to knowledge-based businesses (OECD, 1996; Powell & Snellman, 2004). Powell & Snellman (2004) define the key components of a knowledge economy as. .a greater reliance on intellectual capabilities than on physical inputs or natural resources.” (p. 201). This case presents the challenges facing an organization as it transitions from its traditional business model to one that incorporates greater reliance on the knowledge of its workforce. The focus of this case is on the role of the organizational behavioral system in facilitating a successful transition to the new corporate strategy.
The Case Scenario
The Delta Pacific Company (DPC) has a long history of success. The company has been at the fore front in the development of information technology since the 1970s and led the market in technology development, manufacturing and sales throughout the 1980s to the mid-1990s. DPC was a success story. They consistently met or exceeded their profit targets, successfully integrated new technology into their products, and they were considered one of the best employers in the country. With generous benefit packages, a high quality of work life, industry leading salaries, and a corporate culture that considered its employees to be part of a family, potential employees were lined up for opportunities to join DPC.
However, with the advent of globalization, freer trade, and low cost overseas labor, DPC found itself slowly losing market share for its primary product: computer hardware. DPC had prided itself on producing and selling the best products and training its sales force to develop long term relationships with clients that brought them back year in and year out for DPC’s technology. Along with hardware, DPC also sold service contracts and training classes for the end users of their products. By the late 1990s it became clear to the leadership at DPC that they could no longer compete with less expensive products being produced overseas. At one time they could sell their higher priced goods on the premise that they were of higher quality, but that was no longer the case. Foreign-made products were now being produced to match or even surpass the quality standards set by DPC. However, conversations between sales representatives and their clients did indicate one thing: the clients valued the personal interaction they had with the sales reps and the personalized advice that they could provide to their clients to help them to reach their goals. DPC recognized that they needed to make a change and they believed they had a new vision for their company.
As they entered the 21st century DPC moved away from hardware solutions to business challenges and shifted instead towards knowledge-based solutions. Rather than selling equipment, DPC began to market the extensive knowledge of their workforce. DPC would no longer sell the equipment; they would instead provide integrated knowledge-based solutions to information management problems. Essentially they would become a consulting firm that would assist their clients to set up systems that would facilitate information management. But now their solutions would go beyond hardware and encompass software, organizational design, data collection management, work flow and overall information management re-engineering. Sales reps underwent significant training to prepare them for their new roles. However, the redesigned jobs were not a good fit for all of the sales reps. some moved on to other types of positions within the company, but others left to pursue opportunities elsewhere.
As expected, profitability declined during the initial introduction of this new organization mission as employees became accustomed to their new roles. Due to the time taken to train employees, they were spending less time in the field with their clients generating revenue and more time in the classroom being oriented to their new roles. However, the decline persisted much longer than anticipated and the company’s leadership team, board of directors and the shareholders were growing impatient with the slow returns. It became increasingly apparent that while the training, resources, and equipment were in place, significant changes in the organizational behavior system at DPC were necessary to ensure long term success.
Examine leadership’s role in executing successful change.
As the change leader for Delta Pacific Company (DPC), you know certain elements need to be in place by leadership for a change to be successful. DPC wants to change the culture from the more traditional manufacturing environment to one of a contemporary consulting environment. Now it’s time for you to help the leaders execute a successful change:
- Determine how leadership impacts the organizational culture during this change
- Examine elements that are critical to making this change sustainable
- Assess the top mistakes leaders make and determine the best way to avoid those mistakes
As the change leader, it is your responsibility to help ensure a successful change in the shift of DPC’s organizational culture. Part of this includes alerting leadership to how their own behavior impacts change and how change can be sustainable.
Conduct academic research and create a plan to present to the CEO and board in which you complete the following successful change management plan:
- Explanation of leadership behaviors that impact organizational change.
- Description of critical factors that ensures this cultural shift will be sustainable.
- Examination of the top mistakes leaders make during a change.
- Explanation of your recommendations as to the best ways the leaders can avoid making those mistakes.
- Remember that this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly for your proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the change leader, and you are writing to the CEO. So use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
Include your APA-formatted reference page with at least two credible sources.
A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed if they’ve referenced other information. The sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written.
Develop a business strategy for a retail company Business Finance Assignment Help
You establish your own company and investigate the following elements in your company.
1. Establish a business model. What you want to sell. Who is your target market? How you want to market? How you want to generate revenue and so on.
2. You establish mission, vision, goal and value for your company.
3. You will establish an organizational chart for it..
4. You generate resources and capabilities. Then Skills and competencies.
5. You apply your competencies to your functions, R&D, Marketing…..
6. You define strategy and how it corresponds to your mission…..
Instruction: I already worked on point 1&2. You need to work on remaining points. focus on point 5&6 . Please don’t copy from any other sources. please write-up everything in your own points.
I am uploading other material for your reference. please give me a better output.
HR Management Business Finance Assignment Help
You will need to use MS Project Software for this assignment.
The team returned and discussed their ideas about the budget impacts on the project scope. The brainstorming session went very well, with a lot of input from the entire team. You now have more than enough project cost information to share with Sam and Gloria. The discussion again turns to the best way to present the information. Jim shares some insight on Sam and Gloria with the team.
“Sam and Gloria will have different concerns and issues on project human resources and quality management,” says Jim. “Sam will focus more of his attention on the qualifications of people, while Gloria will be concerned with the cost of additional resources and services and quality for the project.”
“Sam and Gloria really liked our MS Project schedule presentation,” says Jerry.
“I agree, we should just continue to build our MS Project schedule and this time assign cost and human resources for all activities,” says Sara. “We should include a plan on how we’re going to manage quality; otherwise, they will ask us how we plan to handle that. Let’s just prepare a simple 1-page quality management plan using this template and present it with the updated MS Project schedule” says Jerry.
“The MS Project cost should include the salary and budget information that we shared in our team discussion,” you say. “We should also consider the cost of possible overtime pay. And yes Jerry, I can fill out this simple quality management plan document.”
“Don’t forget the cost of additional people, equipment, and technology for team members and the cost of the services rendered by the vendors,” says Sara. “It should include additional maintenance and training costs as well.”
“Oh, that’s great!” says Jim, turning to you. “Do you think you can prepare another version of the MS Project Plan and the Quality Management Plan for the team? You did such a great job the last time.”
“Sure,” you say. “I’ll have it ready to review at our next meeting.”
During your final check of your MS Project schedule, you review your notes from the meeting to be sure you have covered salary and budget information from your discussions, and the cost of overtime, additional people, equipment, and technology. Also include the cost of services rendered by the vendors.
For your quality management plan, please find any template or ask your instructor for one. Just make sure you focus on the quality management processes shown in your PMBOK guide.
Article Review Writing Assignment Help
InClaude Fischer discusses the diffusion of telephones in the United States and examines changing assumptions about the “correct” use of this new technology — specifically, the use of telephones for social conversation.
In an excerpt fromCarolyn Marvin examines the telephone’s effect on social relationships and the development of telephone norms and “etiquette.”
In this response, please address the following questions:
1) According to Fischer, how did early telephone companies view “social” conversation on their lines? What uses of the telephone did early telephone companies promote? Who was the intended user of this technology when it was first introduced?
2) What “cultural explanation” does Fischer offer to explain early assumptions about the telephone’s purpose?
3) According Marvin, how did telephones challenge traditional physical and social boundaries? Give some examples.
SAS software Mathematics Assignment Help
Finish studying for Chapter # 5 & 6 before starting to work on your Lab.
Use any reference to find meaningful data of a problem of interest to you and check whether or not the data you choose is normal.
1- Find the mean, variance and the standard deviation
2-Plot your data
3- Use the three ways of testing for normality ( graph, stem and leaf, Ratio.)
3- Explain why it is important to check for normality.
4- Why did you choose this particular example and how would the statistical analysis help you with decisions pertaining to your problem you need to take?
Note: You should submit your SAS extension file of your calculation and your a well written word and pdf documents answering all the questions above.
SAS software Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Need a document with APA Format and a PPT(PFA for template) Computer Science Assignment Help
prepare a presentation in which your team presents 1) overview 2) summary of findings 3) drill down on the high risks- discuss why you felt they presented a greater risk to the agency 4) Recommendations for all of your significant findings (don’t worry about the low ones).5) Research a technical solution (a product), that can help the agency “get healthy”. Describe (in your own words, not the vendor’s words) how the tool can help solve the risk it is intended to address..
Document has to be APA Latest Format
PPT doc is available for reference.PFA
Please refer these documents ( points can be noted from this docs). you will work on a risk assessment using one of the agencies as assigned, below
Document is at least 7-10
double-spaced pages. Paper is
well-written with minimal typing, spelling, or grammatical errors. 10%
Required sections (above) are appropriately addressed. 25 points (5 each), 50 points for the Procedures Section. 75% Procedures provide sufficient information to enable recovery and mission restoration. 15%
Please keep me posted if you have any questions and queries.
Biological Project Basis of Behavior Writing Assignment Help
I am including a copy of the assignment description (which includes the grading rubric) for the final project proposal along with an example of the Outline paper (which is what the paper is supposed to look like).
The paper should discuss the use of neural imaging used to study the brain activity of sleep disorders (you may narrow it down to a specific sleep disorder or disorders if you wish to).
Once this is completed, I’ll invite you to complete the full paper so make the topic fit something that you want to/can do
Assignment 4: Designing Compliance within the LAN-to-WAN Domain Writing Assignment Help
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Designing Compliance within the LAN-to-WAN Domain
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
Note: Review the page requirements and formatting instructions for this assignment closely. Graphically depicted solutions, as well as the standardized formatting requirements, do NOT count toward the overall page length.
Imagine you are an Information Systems Security Officer for a medium-sized financial services firm that has operations in four (4) states (Virginia, Florida, Arizona, and California). Due to the highly sensitive data created, stored, and transported by your organization, the CIO is concerned with implementing proper security controls for the LAN-to-WAN domain. Specifically, the CIO is concerned with the following areas:
The CIO has tasked you with proposing a series of hardware and software controls designed to provide security for the LAN-to-WAN domain. The CIO anticipates receiving both a written report and diagram(s) to support your recommendations.
Write a three to five page paper in which you:
- Use MS Visio or an open source equivalent to graphically depict a solution for the provided scenario that will:
- filter undesirable network traffic from the Internet
- filter Web traffic to the Internet that does not adhere to the organizational AUP for the Web
- allow for a zone for anonymous users but aggressively controls information exchange with internal resources
- allow for an area designed to trap attackers in order to monitor attacker activities
- offer a means to monitor network traffic in real time as a means to identify and block unusual activity
- hide internal IP addresses
- Identify the fundamentals of public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Describe the manner in which your solution will protect the privacy of data transmitted across the WAN.
- Analyze the requirements necessary to allow for proper operating system and application patch management and describe a solution that would be effective.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia or OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze information security systems compliance requirements within the Workstation and LAN Domains.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security strategy and policy formation.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to information technology audit and control using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
need help on essay assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Primary Source Assignment #2 Instructions
Primary Source Assignment 2
- Choose ONE of the following documents
Platform of the American Anti-Imperialist League (1899)
* If you choose the photographs option, choose either “Women Weaving” OR “Office Workers with Gauze Masks during the Spanish Flu Epidemic 1918”
- In a Word document, write 500-700 words about the document you chose, including the following:
- Provide a historical context of the document – using the textbook or powerpoints, provide an understanding of what is going on in the time period
- Provide a summary of the document, including the author(s) or any other important information
- How does this document fit into the historical context?
- You are NOT ALLOWED to use outside sources for this assignment. You must use only the textbook, notes from the PowerPoint, and the document itself.
- Make sure to check your assignment for spelling and grammar.
- Save your file, and upload it to the Primary Source Assignment #2 link