4 homework in the same title Economics Assignment Help. 4 homework in the same title Economics Assignment Help.
are already done and you find it in the attachment
i but it because the coming work is related to Checkpoint1,2,3
what need this time is
1.Checkpoint #4 (dueDec 1 by 11:59pm)
For this assignment, you need to identify or create one categorical independent variable to use in your model as we discussed in class.
1. Specify why you chose this categorical variable and what you expect it to explain in your model.
2. Run your model with this variable using dummy coding. Be sure to include at least one other variable (continuous) as well.
3. Write two equations for your model: (one with your categorical variable present, and one without it present). Interpret the intercepts for each of these two equations (as we did in class)
Be sure to include your output from your analysis.
2.Checkpoint #5 – Logit Model(dueDec 1 by 11:59pm)
1. For your last checkpoint, please identify a dichotomous dependent variable for your model, as discussed in class (e.g., whether someone will purchase a donut or not). If you do not have a dichotomous variable in your data, please create one as we discussed in class.
2. Run a logit model (using SPSS) with your categorical Dependent Variable and continuous Independent Variables.
3. Write the logistic function for your model based on your output in (2).
Be sure to show your SPSS output in your analysis
3.extra credit (dueDec 1 by 11:59pm)
As promised, I am creating an optional extra credit assignment for those of you who would like to participate. If so, please complete the following assignment:
Write a 500-750 word (2-3 pages) paper where you:
1) Discuss the underlying econometrics premise to the movie “Moneyball”
2) Discuss how the model was chosen and tested using the theories discussed in class as well as how Billy Beane used this modeling.
3) Discuss the idea of error in the model (Type I/Type II as well as model errors) that may have occurred during the process. Discuss methods Billy or others could use to help mitigate these potential errors.
NOTE: Your grade will not be harmed if you choose to NOT write this essay. These are bonus points that will be added to your final grade.
4.ECON/MGMT 256 Final Analysis Report
For the final project please take your work and findings from Checkpoints 1-5 and write a cohesive final report. The final paper should be between 5-7 pages in length and should incorporate the (corrected) work that you have previously done. It is not necessary that you find significant relationships, but it IS necessary that you understand your model and analyses. Specifically, be sure to address the following questions/topics in your paper.
- What is your question of interest?
- Discuss your theory and/or model that you explored
- Discuss the data source(s) that you used for your modela. What is/are the dependent variables?b. What is/are the independent variables?
- Discuss the models that you ran (Checkpoints 2-5. For all models, identify the variablesof interest, discuss the significance of the overall model, and discuss the coefficients and their significance. Include your summary tables, but do NOT include your raw data output. Be sure to address what you did via the following analyses:a. Simple linear regression
- b. Multiple linear regression
- c. Multiple linear regression with one or more dummy Independent Variables d. Multiple linear regression with a binary Dependent Variable (logit model)
- Summarize your overall findings and conclusions.
- a. What did you learn about your theory/model?
- b. What recommendations would you make for any changes to your model, data,or analytical approach?
4 homework in the same title Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
cancer research Health Medical Assignment Help
Cancer is a frightening subject, mostly because the treatments involving surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation make us so uncomfortable, sick, and can take so very long. We never know if the treatment will work, how long it will be before the cancer returns or if we can afford the treatments.
Video 1 – Experiments that point to a new understanding of cancer
Video 2: A new super weapon in the fight against cancer
Video 3: The future of early cancer detection?
Video 4: A new strategy in the war on cancer
Video 5: A new technique to save women’s lives from breast cancer
Video 6: Good news in the fight against pancreatic cancer
Video 8: Programming bacteria to detect cancer (and maybe treat it)
Video 9: You can grow new brain cells. Here’s how
1. Which of the above videos do you feel gives you the most comfort or hope against the war on cancer? Explain your answer. Is this because it relates to you or to someone you know who is already battling cancer?
2. Which of the above videos do you feel will be a technology that succeeds in the next decade and which can be implemented at doctor offices that you or your family might use? Explain why you think it is most likely to succeed and be used in this geographical location.
3. Which of the above videos do you feel will be least likely to succeed in the next decade and why it won’t be used at doctor offices? Why do you feel that way?
4. Which of the videos was the most surprising, or unexpected, or provided you with the most information which you can put to use today? Did you have an emotional reaction to one of them and if so, which video and what was that reaction? Explain your answer with specific examples. Did this video make you want to do more research on the topic?
The question is within the prompt you’re choosing! Writing Assignment Help
Your job is to do a research essay on children using profanity words (taboos) and how is affecting them. You can find any resources you want, but they have to relate this essay’s guidelines. The movie “South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut,” you must watch it and you can get in on Google Play for $2.99 rent. You can choose any prompt you want that you feel comfortable writing about. It has to be an APA format paper, and write about 1,500 words. Follow the prompt’s steps and include them all in the essay.
Strategic Management Assignment 4 and 8 Business Finance Assignment Help
Please read attachments
Part A: Strategic Management
Part A refers to the material in Lesson 1 of this course. Using logical, clear writing, do the following:
- Describe strategy and the strategic management process.
- Define competitive advantage and describe the two approaches used to estimate a firm’s competitive advantages.
- Explain why it is important to understand a firm’s strategy
Part A: Product Differentiation
Part A refers to the material discussed in Lesson 5 of this course. Using logical, clear writing, do the following:
- Define product differentiation and discuss the role that customer perceptions play in product differentiation.
- Identify the three broad categories of product differentiation and two bases of differentiation under each category.
- Explain the relationship between product differentiation and managerial creativity.
Historical Humanities Assignment Help
Select ONE source from the attached Primary Source Documents TWO.
Use the Historical Thinking Chart.pdf to write an assessment of the document you chose.
easy way to structure your essay and to ensure you respond to each of
the categories in the chart is to write a brief paragraph for each
- Your response should be between 400-600 words.
- SELECT “Upload Submission” (Do not “Type Submission”…Blackboard has a way of “eating” these submissions.”)
- E-mailed responses will not be accepted.
- Ensure your submission is in one of the acceptable formats. If I can’t open it, I can’t grade it…
Final analysis of previous papers( use only attached documents to answer the paper)-Naresh Economics Assignment Help
Economic Analysis of USA is the Topic:
Radio broadcasting channel is the Product launching in USA from India.
Combine the Five assignments into a single paper. That means treating each of the attached assignments as a section of this final paper. Eliminate the individual title pages. In this case, you can retain the citations in each section so you don’t have to renumber or move citations around. Also, feel free to make changes to earlier assignments based on new information you may have found.
Please use the following Checklist to ensure a quality final assignment report. Around 10 pages single spaced.
1.Cover page and overall professional report, Table of Content, original graphs (not cut and pasted from somewhere else). Professional bibliography using APA Style. (25 points)
2.Presentation of your analytical framework used to analyze and present the decision to invest in a foreign country. (50 points)
3.Economic Analysis given at least 50 percent of the paper. Core economic data on the country provided in a table. (75 points)
4.Political, Market, Cultural and Ethical and “inequality” risks analyzed and integrated. Core risk data provided in separate tables for each area (60 points)
5.Core product analysis and data (25 points)
6.Rationale for your decision to invest based on the above analysis. (25 points)
Final Paper Checklist/Template – Global Economics – MBA
2.Table of Contents
3.Abstract – 100 -200 word summary of the paper.
a.Specify the country and the product you are exploring. Specify the different areas you will explore in the paper.
b.Introduce your analytical framework graphic that will help your decision analysis
.Cultural Intelligence – Core data table from Hofstede and analysis in terms of product success in the country
a.Political intelligence – core data table from World Bank Governance and analysis in terms of political stability of the country
b.Market Intelligence – core data table from World Bank Doing Business data and analysis how easy it will be to enter, do business and exit.
c.Product intelligence – who are your competitors and what is the market segment you are going after
d.Economic Intelligence – core data on the country’s economy and current economic status. Is there economic stability and economic potential for your product. This section should include the following ( about 3 pages at least)
i.Core data table of economic data and trends
ii.Policy cross analysis
iii.Economic stability in the short and long term
iv.Exchange rate analysis
6.Final Analysis integrating all elements in “4” using your analytic graphic and specifying your decision based on the analysis to invest or not in the country.
7.Conclusion – summarizing the paper.
8.Bibliography – make sure solid academic resources (Journals, Books, Official sources of data) are cited and used in the report and properly listed using APA style.
Here is an example of an analytical framework that Corrie (2015) used in an analysis called the Policy Mandala:
This assignment is final paper which explains my previous 5 assignments(week 1 to week 5) So this paper should be written only from the attached docs and not from any external sources. You can use external resources only if you do not find the topic in attached documents.
Use scholarly materials and websites like Economist.com, Worldbank.com, IMF website etc.
Final analysis of previous papers( use only attached documents to answer the paper)-Naresh Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
quesitons about Amazon, Who are the target customers for the company/brand, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
1.Who are the target
customers for the company/brand
2.How could/does the company reach its customers/users? What methods and media might and/or does the company use to reach the customers/users?
3. What would grab the
customers/users’ attention? Define the customers/users according to their demographics
and psychographic information (e.g., age, gender, income, education, lifestyle,
values, etc). How do they want to be perceived
4. What do these target customers’ value?
5. Who are the brand’s competitors? And why
6. What product category
does the brand fit into
7.What frame of reference
will customers use in making a choice to use/purchase this brand/service? What
other brands/companies might customers compare this brand t
USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
8. How is this brand/company better than its competitors? What is the brand’s USP (Unique Selling Proposition?
What is the brand’s uniqueness?
What is the competitive advantage of the brand? How is it different from other competing brands?
Does the brand have any attributes or benefits that dominate competitors?
. Positioning Statement & Motto
Develop a new positioning statement and motto for the brand you selected. Below is an example of BMW’s positioning statement and motto.
BMW Positioning statement: The brand for discerning customers of sports cars (target customers) who want an exhilarating experience (USP).
BMW Motto: BMW is the ultimate driving machine
Week3IP The U.S. Costitution Business Finance Assignment Help
Address the following in 850–1,100 words:
- What constitutional amendment(s) are typically the focus when issues are raised with corrections and correctional policies and practices? Explain.
- What are the amendment(s) designed to do? Explain.
- Describe and discuss the specific provisions of the amendment(s) as they relate to corrections.
- Assess whether current correctional policies do enough to protect the civil rights of inmates. Identify a particular contemporary issue, such as searches of inmates or their cells, or the provision of health care services within institutions, or policies around solitary confinement.
- Do correctional policies do enough, or should policies do more to protect civil liberties? Why or why not? Explain in detail.
- Court opinions represent one of the best sources of information regarding this particular task. You can also find white papers published by correctional policy organizations, and law review articles can also provide you with valuable information.
Use at least 3 legitimate sources. Be sure to format your references using APA style.
Dublin EMS System in ireland Business Finance Assignment Help
I am doing a project about Dublin EMS in Ireland. Basically, this project is about making another EMS system in Dublin. We have gathered some information about Dublin and we are creating another system. One part of the project is to write about the 14 14 attributes of the EMS system. The goal of these 14 attributes is to show how we are going to serve the population of Dublin by these attributes. Do Define these 14 attributes.
- Integration of Health Services
- EMS Research
- Legislation and Regulation;
- System Finance
- Human Resources
- Medical Direction
- Education Systems
- Public Education
- Public Access
- Communication Systems
- Clinical Care;
- Information Systems
it should be very long. A small paragraph to a Half page for each is great.
here is an example of it. : https://www.ems.gov/pdf/2010/EMSAgendaWeb_7-06-10….
Please do not plagiarize. the paper will be submitted in safe assignment in Blackboard
What are Ancient Mysteries, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Choose one (1) of the topics below and develop a three to four (3-4)
paragraph essay (of at least 250-500 words) which adequately address the topic
you have chosen.
- There have been many theories regarding how the pyramids at Giza were
constructed. Most experts agree that they were constructed as burial monuments
for pharaohs, but “how” these ancient people constructed monuments of such great
size without modern machinery is a mystery which is still being debated.
- No one can say for certain what happened to the great urban Mayan
civilization, but theories abound and include varied possible alternatives to
explain the relatively abrupt and mysterious disappearance of the Mayan
- Tutankhamen died young, at approximately eighteen (18) years of age.
However, his cause of death has been the subject of quite varied scholarly
theories and conclusions. Did he die of an injury, of illness, of murder, or
- Minoan Crete was a major civilization in its time, but several theories have
been advanced to explain its demise, including speculations associating it with
mythical Atlantis. What were the causes of Minoan Civilization’s decline?
- Great Zimbabwe is an enormous complex of structures in East Africa. Since
the builders and occupants left no written records, several theories have
developed as to the identity of its builders and the functions of the
structures. Which theory makes the most sense?
- The monumental size and complexity of the Tomb of Shihuangdi is astounding,
yet its location and construction details were to be kept secret. What was the
emperor’s purpose for such an elaborate, secret burial place?
Write a three to four (3-4) paragraph paper in which you:
- Clearly state the “mystery” and provide a brief summary of at least two (2)
reasonable and scholarly theories which could explain the mystery. Because some
theories may sound far-fetched, include the source or promoter of each theory –
such as a scientist, a historian, a theologian, etc.
- After summarizing at least two (2) scholarly theories, identify one (1) of
the theories as the most plausible and provide at least two (2) convincing
reasons why the theory you have chosen is the best one to explain the mystery.
This will involve some critical reasoning skills on your part.
- Use at least two (2) sources plus the class textbook. (Three  sources
total as the minimum) Note: Wikipedia and other similar
Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged to use
the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA style format.
Both in-text citations and a References list are required. Citations and
references must follow APA style format. Check with your professor for any
additional instructions. (Note: Students can find APA style
materials located in the course shell for guidance).
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. For
our purposes, you may omit any abstract page.
Please do not plagiarize. the paper will be submitted in safe assignment in Blackboard