4 pages Econometrics Project Economics Assignment Help. 4 pages Econometrics Project Economics Assignment Help.
Each team of student will be responsible for generating a sales forecast for a selected industry or multi-national firm using econometric methods, using a sales data set collected from available sources of Compustat or the Bloomberg system. In addition, students must gather information on relevant measures of prices, income, advertising data, and other relevant (socioeconomic) data to support the construction of a multi-variate regression model. The student must build the econometric model utilizing Excel or Eviews. Results of the analysis must include (a) an executive summary of the outcomes; (b) information supporting the choice of the variables, including the socio-economic variables (model specification), (c) interpretation of the elasticities and the implication to pricing strategy; and (d) interpretation of the results with implications to business policy.
For the purpose of assurance of learning, four scores will be provided. The basis for these scores are the ability to (a) provide a justification, including ethical considerations, for the model specification based on relevant theory and gather the appropriate data (MBA-2M); (b) use Excel/EViews to generate forecasted demand outcomes (MBA-1M); (c)) discuss the relevant economic implications of the estimated elasticities (MBA-ECON); and (d) suggest meaningful implications that inform business policy of a multi-national firm (MBA-MGMT).
I have attached requirement below, please have a look. Do use simple language
4 pages Econometrics Project Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Case Study: Prescribed Drugs with CAMs
ATTACHED TEMPLATE MUST BE USED OR POWERPOINT MADE!
A 35-year-old male, Mr. NX, presents to your clinic today with complaints of back pain and “just not feeling good.” Regarding his back, he states that his back pain is a chronic condition that he has suffered with for about the last 10 years. He has not suffered any specific injury to his back. He denies weakness of the lower extremities, denies bowel or bladder changes or dysfunction, and denies radiation of pain to the lower extremities and no numbness or tingling of the lower extremities. He describes the pain as a constant dull ache and tightness across the low back.
He states he started a workout program about 3 weeks ago. He states he is working out with a friend who is a body builder. He states his friend suggested taking Creatine to help build muscle and Coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant so he started those medications at the same time he began working out. He states he also takes Kava Kava for his anxiety and garlic to help lower his blood pressure.
His historical diagnoses, currently under control, are:
Type II diabetes since age 27
High blood pressure
His prescribed medications include:
Glyburide 3 mg daily with breakfast
Lisinopril 20 mg daily
Coumadin 5 mg daily
*****This Assignment may be submitted in a PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides or as an APA formatted paper of no more than five (5) pages excluding title page and references.
Based on the above case study, address each section of the Unit 9 Assignment template. Be sure to first view the Unit 9 Assignment Grading Rubric (found in the Grading Rubrics section under Course Home) and use it to guide your completion.
- Download the Unit 9 Assignment template or make a PowerPoint presentation.
- Rename the downloaded template file as “FirstInitial+LastName_ MN553_Unit9.docx” (e.g., JDoe_MN553_Unit4.docx).
- Review the Assignment grading rubric.
- Complete the template, basing your responses on the case study above.
- Support your arguments with appropriate evidence from the literature, citing and referencing in APA 6th edition style.
- Upload your completed file to the Dropbox. Please be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly. For help in uploading, review the Student Guide to the Dropbox.
Due by Day 7 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
Psychological literary criticism, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize yourself with Psychological literary criticism (also called Psychoanalytical literary criticism) and apply some of its tools in analyzing a short story.
- Review Psychoanalytical literary theory from the following:
- Watch this video on Psychoanalytical literary criticism at
- Choose two main characters from one of the stories we have read in this unit.
- Identify an important conflict these two characters share (either between each other or a conflict from outside the relationship).
- Consider how psychological factors within the two people affect resolving this conflict.
- Recall that the video talks not only about the Id, Ego, and Superego, but also about stress, depression, PTSD, grief, and so on.
- In particular, look at different ways the characters view masculinity.
- Do varying ideas of masculinity cause, or exacerbate, the conflict?
- Write three paragraphs about the following, using direct quotations and paraphrases (with in-text citations) to support your claims):
- First paragraph
- Identify the two characters and the conflict you will analyze.
- Second paragraph
- Analyze psychological factors that seem to be motivating these characters, especially in what it means to be, for example, a “good” man or a “strong” father or a “loving” husband.
- Third paragraph
- Explain how these factors and this conflict contribute to meanings of the story..
- First paragraph
- Post a three-paragraph response to the discussion board by clicking on the title of this activity or through the Discussion Board main menu on the left.
i need graph drawn using python language Programming Assignment Help
First, choose the EWR airport as the original airport( in Colum H), create a network from EWR to all distinction (in Colum K), every airport is a node, the edge weight is the times two airports are connected, the more the times, the bigger a node. Color block according to delay reason (requires weight, latitude and longitude in Colum AG,AH). There are five delay reasons in Colum Z,AA,AB,AC,AD, the number means the delay time(minute), if it is 0, it means that this flight is delayed not for that reason
Then, change the original airport from EWR to JFK, repeat the above step.
Then, change the original airport from JFK to LAX, repeat the above step.
These three graphs should in the same format
PowerPoint Writing Assignment Help
About fuel cell,
a. Literature Review of your topic: What is the motivation? Define the principles, key terms, background information
• Discuss limitations of the ORR reaction in fuel cells
• optimizing ORR in non-platinum cathodes and summarize
b. Objective of your project: a clear, concise statement of the research question(s) to be investigated and your general overview of methods used.
• Discuss cathode material selection, nickel, gold, cobalt
• Comsol simulation modelling
• Taguchi design parameters, and control sample info
• Discuss experimental setup
Proposed Plan: describe the detailed plan of your project from now to end of April 2018. You can use the Gantt Chart. Map how this plan can ensure the completion of your project and what is your backup plan.
• include details for first round of fabrication.
Conclusions: conclusion you could talk about how we are well set to start fabrication and testing in the coming weeks. You can also mention the difficulty we’ve had modelling our cathodes in COMSOL and how we hope to over come that to help confirm our results.
Look at the file down first one is my last presentation I have done and second one is this recent one you can use it and file it
Describe an economic issue from an article Economics Assignment Help
Select a news article(s) that discuss the economic concept that you chose as a topic for your term paper. Usually it is enough to choose just one article, however if you can find more than one article, you can use them.
At least one news article should be dated within the previous two months.
Your task for the Term Paper is to analyze the issue described in the article using the economic concepts and theory learned in this class. Refer to the course content materials and use specific economic vocabulary within your term paper. The article you choose may not use these exact terms; therefore, it is incumbent upon you to convert the article language into economic language as is appropriate.
Include at least one graph developed in our course.
Please note the Term paper should be written in your own words. You can use short quotes from the article(s) to support your statements. However the size of these quotes should be reduced to minimum. No more than 20% of the text of the term paper should be made up of quotes. (less is better!!!).
Please also avoid copying the materials from any textbooks, including our textbook.
Please be aware that Wikipedia, Investopedia, and other on-line dictionaries and encyclopedias are not verifiable sources of reliable information. Acceptable sources of the information are: research papers, newspaper articles, and books.
Please note that this is the course of microeconomics, so you should choose the concepts related to microeconomics (not macroeconomics).
Possible concepts include:
- taxes and consumer or producer surplus
- demand, supply, and equilibrium price of a particular product
- elasticity on a particular product
- perfect competition and imperfect competition, such as monopolies
- labor market, wages, and income inequality
- poverty and public policy
- another topic selected by the professor
Format of the Paper:
Written projects must be:
- typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, with margins no wider than one inch
- have footnotes or endnotes, with correct citations
- have a bibliography of sources used
- include, for each entry, the author, title, city and state of publisher, publisher’s name, year, and page numbers
- prepared using word processing software (Microsoft Word preferred), in a manner similar to the preparation of a written assignment for classroom submission
The Term Paper must be posted to the LEO Student Assignments as a Attachments are limited to a maximum two files in doc, docx., xls. xlsx., or rtf. formats. OTHER FORMATS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, will not be reviewed or graded.
The Term Paper should be about 3-5 or more double-spaced typewritten pages (without tables and graphs)
Please note that hand-written and scanned works, pdf. files, jpg. files, as well as files posted in google drive, will not be accepted or graded.
The paper should be written in APA style Research Paper format.
Please note that Use of APA Citation Methodology is required for the assignment
In accordance with the UMUC Academic Policy, notes taken for papers and research projects should accurately record sources of material to be cited, appropriately quoted, or summarized, and papers and research projects should acknowledge these sources in the appropriate places in the text of the paper as well as in a reference list at the end of the paper, in accordance with accepted citation practices.
All works must be Word processed. Handwritten and scanned work will not be accepted and graded.
The links to APA citation methodology are posted in Content – Course Resources – Writing Resources.
Describe an economic issue from an article Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
informatics solution proposal Health Medical Assignment Help
Develop a proposal in which you evaluate the two specific products you selected in Week 4. Your goal is to persuade the directors of the health care workplace to implement your chosen informatics solution.
Address the following details:
- Brief description of the administrative or clinical issue
- Concise overview of the two products, including an evaluation of all relevant features of each product
- Select one (not both) product for implementation and provide a clear explanation about why
- Two suggestions of how the chosen product could be implemented
- Two suggestions for how the chosen product would be evaluated after implementation
- Identify a future trend in this area
Develop a presentation using one of the following formats:
- 7- to 10-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- oral presentation including appropriate visual aid (for example, a handout or brochure)
- another format approved by your facilitator
Include a minimum of five peer-reviewed references and speakers notes, in a separate document if necessary.
Format your proposal and reference page according to APA guidelines.
Discussion: The Strategic Planning Process Business Finance Assignment Help
The strategic planning process is essential for any non-profit or government organization, as it helps organizations achieve their missions and goals. This process includes various elements such as stakeholders, sustainable outcomes, resources, and community connections, with each element fulfilling a particular role in the planning process. For this Discussion, you examine strategic planning and consider the most important element of the process.
Post an explanation of the most important element of the strategic planning process (e.g., stakeholders, sustainable outcomes, resources, community connections, etc.). Include how this element of planning helps public and non-profit organizations achieve optimal results. Then, explain how this element of planning relates to your own professional experiences.
Bryson, J. M. (2018). Strategic planning for public and nonprofit organizations: A guide to strengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (5th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Chapter 2, “The Strategy Change Cycle: An Effective Strategic Planning and Management Approach for Public and Nonprofit Organizations” (pp. 35–71)This chapter outlines a ten-step process for strategic planning. It also examines ways to customize the process to meet the needs of individual organizations.
Free Management Library. (n.d.). Basic overview of various strategic planning models. Retrieved June 14, 2014, from http://managementhelp.org/strategicplanning/models…
This website offers an overview of six different strategic planning models, including vision-based or goals-based planning, issues-based planning, alignment model, scenario planning, organic planning, and real-time planning.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2008a). Approaches to strategic planning [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Karel, S., Adam, P., & Radomír, P. (2013). Strategic planning and business performance of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. Journal of Competitiveness, 5(4), 57–72.
Kash, B. A., Spaulding, A., Johnson, C. E., & Gamm, L. (2014). Success factors for strategic change Initiatives: A qualitative study of healthcare administrators’ perspectives. Journal of Healthcare Management, 59(1), 65–81.
Zollo, M., Reuer, J. J., & Singh, H. (2002). Interorganizational routines and performance in strategic alliances. Organization Science, 13(6), 701–713.
Informatics solution proposal Health Medical Assignment Help
Select two products from the category you identified in Week 3. For example, if you selected EHRs, then identify two specific EHR products.
Determine a minimum of five criteria with which to evaluate the functionality of the two products and describe these criteria. Consider:
- ease of use
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 10- to 12-slide presentation
- 350- to 525-word paper
- another format approved by your instructor
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources, and develop an APA-formatted reference page.
Note: References may include product websites or other reputable sources in addition to peer-reviewed resources. Faculty approval is required for sources other than peer-reviewed resources.
I need to make the two companies on the same file together with 20 pages please . Business Finance Assignment Help
I need to make the two companies on the same file together with 20 pages please .
+ Make the introduction about industry for the 3 pages please.
Do the analysis of these firms and develop an equity research report for each firm that includes:
- A competitive analysis of the industry and the firm’s competitive positioning
- Financial analysis of both firms
- Integrated financial forecast model developed in Excel
- Determination of each firm’s weighted average cost of capital
- A valuation of each firm utilizing both comparables and DCF approaches
- One year target stock price with rationale
- Investment thesis/recommendation
- Scenario analysis ( you find the scenario list in the revenue build sheet ,1 to 3, change the scenario and analysis them, and how they affect the enter value (valuation )
I already did the Excel File, please Analyze the Excel file based on the outline.