5 page essay on RAPE. Please read instructions Business Finance Assignment Help. 5 page essay on RAPE. Please read instructions Business Finance Assignment Help.
PLEASE PROVIDE ORIGINAL WORK
AND SCHOLARLY RESOURCES. PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH, DO
NOT OFFER TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT. GRAMMAR MUST BE PERFECT.
- The essay must be on one Crime Against Persons, which I chose “RAPE“. Research a State (TEXAS) and its Statute concerning the Crimes against Persons
(RAPE) and explain the elements necessary to prove the case.
- Research the historical common law for that crime and explain the elements.
- Based on your research, compare the current criminal statute with the
historical common law to see how the elements of the crime have evolved.
- Write a short essay, FIVE PAGES, describing the elements of the current state
statute, the elements of the historical common law, and comparing the
elements and how they have changed. Discuss possible reasons for the
changes in the elements, how the interaction of criminal justice
agencies and the law may have contributed to these changes, and suggest
new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today.
YOUR ESSAY MUST INCLUDE:
– In Text Citations and Reference page, using APA style (www.apa.org)
(Links to an external site.)
IS CRITICAL THAT ALL WORK IS ORIGINAL AND PER INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER
CLARIFICATION. I AM ATTACHING THE GRADING RUBRIC TO ENSURE YOU MEET 100% REQUIREMENTS.
5 page essay on RAPE. Please read instructions Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Come up with a series of the 3 items for each of the following sentences: (a) Predicate Humanities Assignment Help
Exercise 51 … (For-Credit of 5 Points)
Come up with a series of the 3 items for each of the following
(a) Predicate Logic symbolization of the original sentence
(b) result of applying QN to (a), i.e., with different
(c) restatement of (b) back into a plain English sentence
which should be different from the original English
sentence in its utterance, but still the same in its
1. Anything that leads to violence is wrong.
2. Not every smile is genuine.
3. Terrorists are neither rational nor empathetic.
(NB: two predicates as one unit are ascribed to the
Compare the two different sentences in question 4 below
while doing the same tasks respectively as above:
4. (1) Humans are spiritual.
(2) Only humans are spiritual.
(NB: “only” makes the predicate a consequent of the
Access Control Policy Section of a paper, homework help Other Assignment Help
Based on your team’s Week Four Learning Team Collaborative discussion, write the Access Control Policy section of the Information Security Policy. Include the following:
- User enrollment
- Privileged and special account access
- Remote access
Format according to APA guidelines. I fully expect that this and all assignments related to the creation of the Security Policy document will be fully researched with all references cited with proper APA formating. I fully expect to see a reference section with an indication that you researched the information for this section.
I will attach the first two assignments. They all need to flow together and be coherent. The company is Apple
2 pages writing Writing Assignment Help
For the Lorex case, they had to decide on what fill-target level should they set for their new drug. Even though the bottles were labelled at 10oz, it was not possible for each bottle to be exactly filled to that level. Overfill would mean waste of materials and underfill at times might have some kind of penalty. Without any prior history, Lorex decided to run a sample of 144 bottles that hopefully would help them some. Remember that nto all information are useful in every real-world situation. Sometimes information are wrong or misleading or there are better ways to handle the situation. So you have to use yoru own judgment. This is the type of decision that faces business operations all the time. What fill-target would you recommend
Robotic cell design Engineering Assignment Help
Your company has decided to automate the production of parts from a magnesium alloy. The
process is at the moment manual and is the same as that shown in the YouTube video
(). This process shows a furnace containing molten
magnesium alloy, a die caster and a place for the manufactured parts.
It has now been decided to automate this process and you have been asked to develop some design
concepts for the robot cell. You should consider three basic layouts for the robot cell, identify the
advantages and disadvantages of each layout and then select the most suitable concept, explaining
the reasons for your choice. For the design you have chosen, you need to develop a full robotic
work cell, using basic hand sketches of the layout. These sketches should NOT be in RobotStudio
but can either be floor plans or 3D sketches.. You will need to identify all the other equipment
required including that for creating a safe working environment and produce a basic specification,
including gates, fences etc. You must use the caster included in the original video as your company
cannot afford to replace it.
write an essay also with ppt Science Assignment Help
I will give a research proposal and requirement. You need to write an essay and one presentation PowerPoint totally follow the proposal which should be 22 pages. Essay needs more than 8 reference and I will give you two Webs, most of reference should choose from them.
1.American Factfinder: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/i…
2.IPUMS International/USA: https://www.ipums.org （This Web needs a profile. Pls register one profile）
Paper requirement: Research Presentation and Final Paper (45% of the course grade): at the end of the semester, each group will submit a 20-25 pages long paper (double-spaced, one-inch margin, excluding title page, maps, tables, photographs, references, etc.) on your research project. The paper should include demographic information of the migrant group you choose from the datasets taught in methodology sessions, and should have a reference section with at least 8 quality bibliographic items.
100% ORIGINAL PLS. Because we use turnitin, thx
write an essay also with ppt Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Do an Internet search and find an educational article , history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Do an Internet search and find an educational article that explores and/or predicts the future of Cuba, Puerto Rico, and/or the Dominican Republic.
Write a three-page paper “predicting” a future happening or event in one (or all) of the Islands. This paper should take into consideration:
1) your knowledge of the Islands’ past (through your books’ readings),
3) the influence that the past could/should have in the future, and
2) the above mentioned article. Please include your article’s bibliography and also a link to the article.
Below, (in the next module) I have include a few articles that you can use for this paper, or you could search for your own:
8 DQ 1 Qualitative researchers can use questionnaires to collect data, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
8 DQ 1
Qualitative researchers can use questionnaires to collect data. Suppose a qualitative researcher is interested in the behaviors of physicians that have high ratings of patient satisfaction. The research goal is to identify the behaviors of successful physicians so that these behaviors can be built into the curricula of medical preparation programs. The researcher undertakes a case study and uses three instruments to gather data.
1. First, the researcher gives a likert-scale questionnaire to patients of a select group of physicians to determine the perceived behaviors that lend to higher levels of satisfaction.
2. Second, the researcher reviews video recordings of physician-patient encounters from 10 physicians who have been rated highly by patients in a reliable satisfaction survey.
3. Third, the researcher interviews patients to glean more detail about physical behaviors that improve patient satisfaction.
How might these data be analyzed separately and then triangulated as the researcher presents the results?
Organizational behavior, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM
PLEASE DO NOT CITE ALOT OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A PAPER
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
- Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 1: “What Makes ______ the Best Place to Work and Why?”
Due Week 3 and worth 100 pointsChoose one (1) company that you believe would be an ideal company to work for based on working conditions, salary, opportunity for advancement and work involved. Use the Internet to research. Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the fundamental driving forces that shape the organizational environment of the selected company. Be sure to address the following: competing in a global marketplace, workforce diversity, ethics and morality, and technological innovation.
- Examine the selected company’s specific practices or policies. Speculate on the major influences that these practices or policies have on individual and organizational outcomes.
- Determine which practices related to work attitudes in U.S. organizations are most strongly affected by diversity and suggest a strategy to address the effects.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate human behavior in organizations and the forces shaping the behavior.
- Analyze individual differences within organizations and their impact on organizational behavior.
- Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behavior in order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have proper writing mechanics.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Art history Questions Humanities Assignment Help
No Plagiarism , No Google ,
All questions need a fully answer, Do not answer just a piece of sentences
please respond to ALL questions in a fully developed paragraph
1. Discuss the symbolism used at the Taj Mahal.
2. Discuss the political implications of the painting of Jahangir and Shah Abbas.
3. Briefly describe the characteristics of Chinese literati painting. Use an example of this style.
4. Examine how the plan of the Forbidden City reflects Chinese cultural values of the Ming dynasty.
5. Discuss the aesthetics of the Japanese tea ceremony. Consider both the architecture of tea rooms and the kinds and ceramics used in the ceremony.
6. Discuss the kinds of subject matter that was favored in Japanese woodblock prints known as ukiyo-e. Who was the audience for these prints?
7. Discuss the sculpture of the Goddess Coatlicue in relation to the Aztec belief system.
8. How did the tapestries created by Hosteen Klah break traditional Navajo prohibitions?
9. Discuss the function and symbolism used in Asmat Spirit Poles.
10. Meeting houses were (and are) particularly important for Polynesian cultures. Looking at the Maori Meeting House in New Zealand, discuss the role these houses play in society and discuss the symbolism used in their construction.
11. Explain the role of masquerade in African art by analyzing the rite-of-passage ceremony of the Bwa culture.
12. Using the Reliquary Guardian of the Fang people in Africa as your example, discuss the role of ancestors in this culture.