500 words, blue-book citation and in text references Business Finance Assignment Help. 500 words, blue-book citation and in text references Business Finance Assignment Help.
This week we are talking about the First Amendment Freedom of Speech. In your reading you saw the court’s analysis in Syder v Phelps. This case was decided 8-1, not a common agreement in our now ideologically divided court. Justice Alito was the lone dissenter in the case.
For your forum discussion this week discuss:
1) What was the court’s ruling in Synder v Phelps and what was Justice Alito’s argument in his dissenting opinion?
2) Do you agree with the ruling in the case? Why or why not?
3) Give an example of a situation where a public protest would not be a “matter or public concern” and therefore not allowed.
500 words, blue-book citation and in text references Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Business Ethics Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Workplace Ethics
Due Week 8 and worth 275 points
This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 9.1: Unprofessional Conduct, or Case Study 8.4: Have Gun Will Travel.
You will be graded on the following criteria:
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the questions associated with your chosen case study and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen case study.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Student Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Cite your textbook as a reference.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- Determine the implications and impact of various civil liberty laws in the workplace, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, discharge, and wage discrimination.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Choose one (1) of the following case studies for Assignment 2:
Case 9.1: Unprofessional Conduct?
Located on page 342 of your textbook
- Do you believe the Board of Education violated her right to privacy? Were they justified in firing her? Explain two to three (2-3) major reasons why or why not.
- Was Pettit’s behavior unprofessional or immoral? Do you believe she was unfit to teach? Provide a rationale for your position.
- If teachers have good performance inside the classroom, should they also be held to a higher moral standard outside the classroom? Explain why or why not.
- Analyze five (5) behaviors you believe would show unprofessional or immoral conduct for a teacher.
Case 8.4: Have Gun, Will Travel…to Work
Located on page 312 of your textbook
- Do you have not only a legal, but a moral right to own a gun? Do you believe that you have either a moral or a legal right to park a car with a loaded gun in a privately owned parking lot, regardless of what the lot’s owner wants?
- In your view, do employees have either a moral or a legal right to park cars with guns in them in the company parking lot? What do you believe should be the property rights and safety concerns of employers?
- Do you think state legislatures are right to get involved, or should the matter be left to companies and employees to settle?
- Because the workplace is the company’s private property, the company could choose to allow employees to bring guns not only into the parking lot, but also into the workplace itself. Are there ever circumstances in which doing so might be reasonable? Or would the presence of guns automatically violate the rights of other employees to be guaranteed a safe working environment?
Tableau or R shinny Mathematics Assignment Help
- Apply visually arresting visualizations in a variety of forms, such as XY plots, histograms, bar charts, etc.
- Apply strategies for the systematic visual exploration of multidimensional and heterogeneous data sets
- Communicate complex data information and insight using data visualizations
- Propose the appropriate visualization for an audience and defend choices through the evaluation of the different ways of communicating data
- Clarify and support data visualizations through the effective use of annotation
- Create dashboards, design scorecards, and represent spatial data through exploratory data visualization
Part 1: Analyze the data, run statistical test and plot the dashboards you see fit using Tableau or R Shiny.
Part 2: Write a paper that presents a full understanding of the data analyzed. Include:
Follow the APA style format for your paper. The written part of your paper should be no more than 5 pages; the dashboards might take another 2-5 pages. The limit is 10 pages for the whole paper.
Art History Paper Writing Assignment Help
- Choose one object covered in Weeks 2-4. Late Antiquity, Islamic, Byzantine, early medieval, Carolingian, or Ottonian. I highly suggest to use this: Saint Matthew from the Ebbo Gospels(Gospel Book of the Archbishop of Reims)
- Write a visual analysis in which you analyze the artwork using the three forms of analysis: formal, historical and contextual.
- Your Name
- Typed, 12pt. font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-in. margins
- An image and image citation: Artist’s Last name, First Name, title of the artwork, date, medium, size, name of museum or location, city, URL.
- 3 pages of text, which include:
- Formal Analysis
- Historical Analysis
- Contextual Analysis
- MLA or Chicago Citations for more information see OWL Purdue
- Bibliography- minimum requirement is 2 sources
See “Visual Analysis Example.pdf” in Assignment on Moodle
See: “Grading Rubric” on Moodle or Shared Google Drive.
- Note: You should edit your paper carefully for correct spelling and grammar.
Write a research paper 6 pages long about phishing (spear phishing) and more instruction will be provided Computer Science Assignment Help
Objectives: To demonstrate knowledge, understanding, critical thinking, research, communication, and problem solving and analytical skills on computer and network security problems and solutions
1. Identify a specific type or aspect of computer and network security problem related to this class, such as a specific type phishing (spear phishing)
2. Conduct research on the identified problem and propose the best solution in your opinion based on in-depth research using the course readings and additional sources such as conference and journal papers (e.g. IEEE or ACM Digital Library database) up-to-date industry and government reports, and other academic and non-commercial publications.
3. Write a research paper that has the following sections and components:
1) A title and an Abstract paragraph of 150-200 words to summarize the content of your paper.
2) 5-7 Keywords used in your paper.
3) An Introduction section (about 1 page) to briefly describe your research issue, questions, and your
proposed solution and method, and explain the importance or value of your issue and solution.
4) A Literature Review section (1.5-2 page) that summarizes major existing and published solutions (3
or 4 solutions) to your identified research issue/questions and discusses the strengths and limitations
of each existing solution one by one.
5) A Proposed Solution section (2 pages): Describe your proposal in detail (including test methods,
tools, data, and resources involved), justify its soundness by citing research and theory support,
addressing limitations of existing solutions, using first-hand (preferred) or second-hand data, demos,
graphical figures, tables, or screen captures.
6) A Conclusion section (1 or 2 paragraphs) to recap your paper and state areas for future study.
7) A References section listing all the sources cited in your paper using examples in the sample IEEE
paper format template and provided and the guide on editing and citing references on pages 34-48 in
the IEEE editorial style manual provided.
4. Minimum Length & Format: single space & 2-column, font size 12; see the sample IEEE paper format template and the IEEE editorial style manual provided. APA format is also acceptable.
5. Research Sources: At least 10 reputable sources should be properly listed and cited in your paper. You are welcome to create or cite appropriate graphics.
6. Submission: Submit your paper (Word document) to the Blackboard link by the due date.
7. Outline Presentation: Prepare a PowerPoint file of about 5-6 slides to outline your planning for the components of your paper in outline style (keyword summaries and appropriate graphics) to be presented in class in Week 4.
8. Plagiarism: All submissions are checked for plagiarism using SafeAssign. The similarity index should be less than 15%. Minimize direct quotes and give proper documentation to all sources used to avoid high similarity scores.
Choice of 4 Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Develop a well-detailed essay of 4-5 paragraphs on ONE of the topics listed below. Don’t forget to review the guidelines for How to Succeed in the Written Assignments and the Sample paper in MLA format, and take advantage of the Smarthinking tutorial services before submitting your essay to the Assignment submission folder. All writing assignments have Turnitin enabled for plagiarism detection.
1. In the epics, we have discussed female characters and the social power they do or do not possess. Apart from Sita, who is the one female character you found to be either the most powerful or weakest in our study so far? From where does she get her power and what is the extent of her influence in her culture? Be sure to consider her character and/or actions in terms of what her culture most values.
2. Many of the ancient stories that we have read feature miracles, stupendous events or activities that we would normally consider beyond the reach of mortals. Select one miracle that you found integral in one of our readings and explain not only why it is important but also what the miracle reveals about the text’s cultural values, beliefs, or customs.
3. Compare and contrast (mainly contrast) aspects of Sumerian (or Mesopotamian), Hindu, and Ancient Greek religion as conveyed in the epics.
4. Select from one of the three epics one feature that seems most alien to our understanding or values today; detail the feature and then discuss why it seems so foreign to our modern culture. Or select from one of the epics one feature that seems most understandable or familiar to our understanding and values today; detail the feature and then discuss why it seems so timeless or relevant to our modern culture.
The 3 epics to use as resources are included: The Odyssey Ramayana, and Gilgamesh.
I would prefer you do question number 4 the first part, since you have to choose one, but choose whichever you are comfortable with as it has to be 4-5 paragraphs only.
Choice of 4 Questions Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
business plan for a pet hotel Assignment Help
6.5 Staffing Headcount, Cost and Hiring Plans
6.6 Operating Expenses and Working Capital Needs
• Many investors and others look first at the executive summary, and then go directly to the management team section to assess the strength of the people starting the firm
• There is a prevalent belief that unless a proposed new venture has a strong management team, little else matters
• It’s often not the idea or market that wins funding among competing plans, but the perception that one management team is better prepared to execute their idea than the others
• Investors tend to evaluate management teams in the context of the type of business they’re proposing and the type of funding or financing they’re seeking
• The best candidate for investment resides in Box 2 of the 2 x 2 matrix—an untested idea and a tested management team
• The management team section should be crisp and to the point, with material such as resumes of key employees placed in an appendix
• The way your management team is assembled provides an indication of the extent to which you’re open to advice and you’re able to generate enthusiasm for your firm
• Clearly describe how your team will evolve; most new ventures will have gaps in their management teams at the business plan stage
• Describe where the gaps are and how they’ll be filled; for example, if the start-up can’t afford to hire a marketing person during its product development state, that’s understandable, but evidence should be provided showing where the firm is getting access to marketing expertise
• Leaving issues like these unaddressed or unresolved gives the impression that the founders don’t really know what they’re doing and erodes credibility
• The management team of a new firm typically consists of the founder and a handful of key management personnel
• The description should be largely factual but should be presented in a way that makes it easy to visualize where the firm is today and where it plans to be in the foreseeable future in regard to key management team personnel
• Indicate the name or names of the founders, how many employees the company has, where the major gaps are, and how quickly the company will be adding personnel
• The three major parts to this section are management team personnel, management team ownership and compensation, and common mistakes to avoid
Management Team Personnel
• A brief profile of each member of the management team should be provided starting with the founder or founders
• Title of the position
• Duties and responsibilities of the position
• Previous industry and related experience
• Previous successes
• Education background
• Certain attributes of a management team should also be highlighted if they apply in your case
• Team members who’ve worked together before are preferred because it usually means that they get along personally and trust one another
• The skills and ability of the members of the team should complement one another rather than reinforce a single skill or competency
• The next step in describing the management team is to identify gaps that exist
• Complete a management team skill profile grid, indicating which skills are satisfied by each management team member
• The grid illustrates the skills or competencies that currently have no coverage and roughly the number of people who need to be hired
Management Team Ownership and Compensation
• You must also fully disclose the ownership structure of the new venture and the compensation of the members of the management team
• List each owner, his percent ownership in the company, and his base compensation
• An options pool is an inventory of company stock that is set aside for future employees
• Attracting high-quality people to a start-up often necessitates the granting of stock options as an incentive form of compensation
• Finally, it should be clear how the money for the firm has been raised so far
Common Mistakes to Avoid
• Do not place unqualified friends or family members in key management positions
• Don’t assume that previous success in other industries automatically translates to your industry
• Don’t adopt a “one-man team” philosophy
• Don’t hire top managers who share no ownership in the firm
• Be sure to disclose management team skill or competency gaps
• Don’t use vague or unclear language to discuss plans for filling the skill or competency gaps that are disclosed
Board of Directors
• If a new venture organizes as a corporation, it is legally required to have a board of directors, which is a panel of individuals elected by the corporation’s shareholders to oversee the management of the firm
• Technically a board of directors has three responsibilities: (1) appoint the firm’s officers, (2) declare dividends, and (3) oversee the affairs of the corporation
• An inside director is a person who is also an officer of the firm
• An outside director is someone who is not employed by the firm
• If you include this section in your plan, you should list your board members and provide a brief bio for each member
• Providing guidance and support to the managers of the firm is the most useful role of the board of directors
• Boards can also help fill competency gaps within the company
• If a firm gets investment capital, the investor will normally occupy a seat on its board of directors
• Providing legitimacy for a firm is another important function of a board of directors
• It is assumed that a high-quality individual would be reluctant to serve on a board of a low-quality firm; this individual’s presence on the board is known as “signaling” that the company has the potential to be successful
• Investors like to see management teams, including the board of directors, that have people with enough clout to get their foot in the door with potential suppliers and customers
• If a company doesn’t currently have a board of directors, it may be prudent to indicate that the firm anticipates having a board of directors at some point in the future
Board of Advisors
• A board of advisors is a panel of experts asked by a firm’s managers to provide counsel and advice on an ongoing basis
• Many people are more willing to serve on a board of advisors than on a board of directors because it requires less time and no legal liability is involved
• Most boards of advisors have between 5 and 15 members
• Having a board of advisors can make your start-up stand out because, although having a board of advisors is widely recommended, most start-ups do not have one
Retained Professionals and Other Professionals
• Retained professionals are those who work on a “retainer” basis. Generally these are Lawyers and Chartered Accountants. New businesses often can’t justify insourcing these management functions and rely on Retained Professionals for these services.
• You may also occasionally work with other professionals such as bankers and investors.
• The objective is not only to disclose who you’re working with but also to assure the readers of your plan that you’re getting good-quality advice
• Paid Consultants – individuals who are hired to give professional or expert advice, make up an important source of advice for many start-up firms
• Some start-ups use the services of consulting companies such as Bain & Company and Accenture, but usually on a limited basis
• Unpaid Consultants include organizations such as the Small Business Development Center and SCORE
• Even if you are a small firm, you should outline how the company is currently structured and how it will be structured as it grows
• Company structure is a “nuts-and-bolts” type of issue that deals with the inner workings of a firm
• The most effective way to illustrate a company’s structure and lines of authority and accountability is to include an organizational chart in the plan
• An organizational chart is a graphic representation of how authority and responsibility are distributed within the company
• Companies are generally organized along functional, product, or geographical lines
• There may be some unfilled boxes on the organizational chart, consistent with the “gaps” in management personnel shown in the skill profile
• If your firm has more than one founder, you should comment on the specific role that each founder will take on as the firm moves forward
• Some business plans complement their discussion of company structure with a brief analysis of how the firm will be managed from a leadership, motivation, and corporate culture point of view
Discussion: Examining Nursing Specialties Health Medical Assignment Help
Discussion: Examining Nursing Specialties
You have probably seen one or more of the many inspirational posters about decisions. A visual such as a forked road or a street sign is typically pictured, along with a quote designed to inspire.
Often decisions are not so easily inspired. Perhaps you discovered this when choosing a specialty within the MSN program. This decision is a critical part of your plan for success, and you no doubt want to get it right. This is yet another area where your network can help, as well as other sources of information that can help you make an informed choice.
- Reflect on your decision to pursue a specialty within the MSN program, including your professional and academic goals as they relate to your program/specialization.
Post an explanation of your choice of a nursing specialty within the program. Describe any difficulties you had (or are having) in making your choice, and the factors that drove/are driving your decision. Identify at least one professional organization affiliated with your chosen specialty and provide details on becoming a member.
Discussion questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a paragraph to justify selecting this organization. Include the following:
· The organization’s name: Integrated Project Management Inc. https://www.ipmcinc.com/
· The purpose for this organization’s existence
· The mission, vision and/or value statements
· Why this organization is of interest to you
· Availability of organizational data: Avoid selecting an existing organization for which there is no publicly available historical data.
Answer each question with a minimum 85 words each.
What are the major components of a strategic management process?
Which of these components is the most difficult for managers to perform? Explain your answer.
How would you describe the work of strategic leaders?
What does the resource-based model suggest a firm should do to earn above-average returns?
What is the effect of strategic leadership on determining the firm’s strategic direction?
Why are strategic controls and financial controls important aspects of strategic leadership and the firm’s strategic management process?
do the assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
G.W.F. Hegel, the famous 19th Century philosophy, proclaimed that Antigone was the greatest masterpiece of all time. For Hegel, tragedy does not depict a war of good vs. evil. Rather, at its best, tragedy portrays a war of good vs. good. In a true tragedy, the audience is presented with two equally desirable, but incompatible courses of action, purposes or ideals. In this segment of the course, we will be examining this concept of tragedy in relation to Sophocles’ Antigone.
- Sophocles, Antigone
- Hegel on Tragedy
- Film – Antigone 1 and Antigone 2 (BBC, 2 hours)
- Film – Antigone (Genevieve Bujold)
By the end of this session, students should be able to:
- Understand Hegel’s theory of tragedy
- Evaluate the relationship between the city and the family in Antigone
- Oral Presentation: Does the film version of Antigone you watched substantiates Hegel’s view that Antigone and Creon created a war of “good versus good.”