520acct final Business Finance Assignment Help. 520acct final Business Finance Assignment Help.
- Submit your final project. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final product. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course.
For additional details, please refer to the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course
- I understand that SafeAssign will check this assignment against several databases for original content and that it will produce an originality report which my instructor and I can view. This report will show how my paper compares to documents available on the Internet, in many print journals, a database of other papers submitted by SNHU students, as well as a Global Database of papers submitted by all users of SafeAssign at other schools.I understand that SafeAssign will add my paper to the SNHU SafeAssign database for comparison of future papers against my work. I also understand that if I select I agree to submit my paper to the Global Reference Database below, I am agreeing to have my paper stored in a Global Database of submission so that my work will be used to compare future work of myself and other students who use the SafeAssign system. I understand that submitting my paper to the Global Database is completely voluntary. I maintain ownership of the original intellectual property created, but this document must remain a part of the SafeAssign Institutional and Global Databases.
520acct final Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Case Study Analysis Client Name: Ana Client age: 24 Gender: F Humanities Assignment Help
Read the “Case Study Analysis.”
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using a psychoanalytic theory approach. Include the following in your analysis.
- What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
- Is your theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
- What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
- What is the client’s role in counseling?
- For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
- What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
- What may be a risk in using this approach?
Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
Each response to the assignment prompts should be addressed under a separate heading in your paper. Refer to “APA Headings and Seriation,” located on the Purdue Owl website for help in formatting the headings.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standard: 2.F.5.a. Theories and models of counseling.
Case Study Analysis
Client Name: Ana
Client age: 24
Client states, “I recently lost my job and feel hopeless. I can’t sleep and don’t feel like eating.” Client also reports she has lost 10 pounds during the last two months. Client states that she is a solo parent and is worried about becoming homeless. Client states, “I worry all the time. I can’t get my brain to shut off. My husband is in the military and currently serving in an overseas combat zone for the next eight months. I worry about him all the time.”
Client arrived 30 minutes early for her appointment. Client stated that she had never been in counseling before. Client depressed and anxious, as evidenced by shaking hands and tearfulness as she filled out her intake paperwork. Ana made little eye contact as she described what brought her into treatment. Client speech was halting. Client affect flat. Client appeared willing to commit to eight sessions of treatment authorized by her insurance company.
Client is a 24-year-old first-generation immigrant from Guatemala. Ana was furloughed from her job as a loan officer at local bank three months ago. Client reported that she was from a wealthy family in Guatemala, but does not want to ask for help. Client speaks fluent Spanish.
Client has completed one year of college with a major in business. Client states that she left college after her son was born as she found it difficult to manage a baby, college, and a full-time job.
Client is the middle of four siblings. Client has two older brothers and one younger sister. Client’s parents have been married for 27 years. Client states that she has had a “close” relationship with her family, although she states that her father is a “heavy drinker.” Client states that all her brothers and sisters have graduated from college and have professional careers. Client states that her father is a banker and her mother is an educator. Client states that she has not seen her family for 1 year. Client has a 1-year-old son and states that she is sometimes “overwhelmed” by raising him alone.
Lack of family and supportive friends
Financial problems due to job loss
Husband deployed overseas
Raising a baby by herself
An Open Letter Assignment Writing Assignment Help
The task is to write a “To Whom It May Concern” letter to the public (or audience whoever) about how you feel about a crime you committed and the type of impact it has had on you and the victims.
Background: You were working as a home healthcare aide and two of the clients you worked for trusted you and you betrayed that trust. You stole money from them and used the money to help out a very close friend of yours in need. After sending the money to the friend, you got a little greedy and decided to buy yourself something with the clients credit card. A few days later you have been caught and fired from your job. The victims family want to press charges against you, you may even face jail time, you have been denied ADR so this may even go on your permanent record for forever and your only 22…
Now… This is your chance to write an open letter about what you’ve done, how you feel, how it may have impacted those who you stole from and their families, how you betrayed their trust, how you made a mistake, and how you deserve a second chance at proving that you can do the right thing and become a better citizen in todays society..
Write the section and problem number into the subject line, algebra homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
For this week, consider these exercises:
4, 8, 12, 24, 32, 42
4, 10, 12, 16, 20, 30
28, 36, 44, 50
24, 26, 28, 32, 34, 36
20 – 44 (even)
2, 6, 8, 12, 16, 18, 22, 26, 32, 34
2, 4, 8, 10, 12
To participate, choose ONE of the problems listed in the Discussion Problems Column that has not already been chosen by a classmate:
1. Click the “Start a New Thread” button below the instructions to post your solution.
2. Write the section and problem number into the subject line. Example: Section 1.5 #28.
(Using this format will list the problems in order so that you can see if a problem has already been selected by a classmate.)
3. Be sure to write out the directions for the problem and the original statement of the problem then show work or an explanation with your solution; generally speaking, do not just state your answer.
ece332 week 4 discussion 2 Humanities Assignment Help
Brain-based education suggests that physical exercise is important for brain development. Research has shown that in addition to physical exercise, other activities focus on stimulating the social development and intellectual development of young children.
Gerry, who is still incapable of jumping with both feet, may not be invited to join in a game of jump rope. This is an example of how a child’s individual characteristics (motor skills in this case) can affect context (social environment) and influence development (LeFrancois, 2012).
Reflect back on your own development as a child, or on the development of a child you know, and provide an example of how individual characteristics affected development. Using the text and other scholarly resources, provide some suggested activities or strategies that would provide the necessary support to enhance the affected development. For example, Gerry’s teacher notices she is being excluded from the game of jump rope and intervenes by showing Gerry how to twirl the rope. Gerry is now included socially, despite her delayed motor development.
In this discussion, please…
…consider your own development or that of a child you know whose individual characteristics affected his/her/your development.
…provide suggested activities or strategies to enhance the affected development from the textbook or other scholarly resources.
Financial accounting Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to expose you to the basic process involved in the analysis of the cash flow statement.
Resources: Appendix A of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Note: This is a two part assignment.
Answer questions A-F in problem CT12-1 in Financial Accounting (p. 640).
Provide an 875-word analysis of your findings.
Include conclusions concerning the management of the company’s cash.
Complete a 1,050-word summary of findings and recommendations from the following questions:
- What is the par or stated value per share of Apple’s common stock?
- What percentage of Apple’s authorized common stock was issued at September 27, 2014?
- How many shares of common stock were outstanding at September 28, 2013, and at September 27, 2014?
- Calculate the payout ratio, earnings per share, and return on common stockholders’ equity for 2014.
Use the Week 5 Excel® spreadsheet and submit with your analysis and summary.
Financial accounting Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Finance, capital budgeting, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Ferrell Products, Inc. (FPI) is negotiating for the purchase of a new piece of equipment for its current
operations. FPI has a bid which specifies that the equipment could be purchased for $150,000.
Other information about the project includes the following: The new equipment will replace existing
equipment that has a current market (i.e., resale) value of $20,000. If the new equipment is purchased,
the old equipment will be sold. The old equipment was purchased for $60,000 and is being depreciated
on a straight-line basis over ten years. It is expected to last another five years and to have no resale
value at the end of its life. It is currently five years old.
The new equipment is expected to have a positive effect on revenue. Revenues are expected to
increase by $20,000 per year in years 1 and 2, and to increase by $30,000 in years 3, 4, and 5. Before-
tax operating costs will also increase, however, by $5,000 per year in each year.
The increased sales will give rise to an aggregate increase in accounts receivable, inventory, and cash
equal to 30% of the increase in sales. The increase in current asset occurs at the beginning of each year,
or, effectively, at the end of the prior year. The initial increase in receivables, inventory, and cash will
occur at time 0 (i.e., they are needed to get the project started). This investment in working capital will
be recovered at the end of the project’s life.
The new equipment will be depreciated to zero using straight-line depreciation over five years. FPI
expects to discontinue this project, and sell the equipment for $25,000 in year five. The gain from the
proceeds of the sale is subject to the ordinary income tax rate of 35%.
The after-tax nominal cost of capital for this project is 10% per year.
What is the NPV of replacing the old machine with the new one?
What should the company do? __________________________________________________
Concepts of Information Assurance, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Critically analyze scholarly research and describe the basic concepts associated with managing information systems related to risks, use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data. Be sure to compare and contrast the core principles of information assurance and prioritize in the order each in your own opinion (Support your opinion).
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain a title page, five scholarly references, Four to five pages of content, and a reference page. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the SafeAssign originality-checking tool. More APA assistance can be found at the Purdue University Online Writing Lab.
And also I want power point presentation around 10 slides from the paper
answers to the following questions explain them fully and detail all of your reasoning. Business Finance Assignment Help
The questions are:
1. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best encapsulates our definition of “Critical Media Literacy.”
2. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best describes what Stuart Hall meant by encoding/decoding.
3. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best describes our definition of “MEDIA.”
4. Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example that best describes how “IDEOLOGY” works.
Select, describe and discuss ONE course-related example of how you
think Dr. Huey P. Newton’s definition of “POWER” functions.
Select, describe and discuss ONE example from A GREAT AND MIGHTY WALK
and explain what makes it relevant to a course on (Critical) Media
7. Why did Marshall McLuhan compare media to military weaponry?
8. Why do you think it significant or relevant to have begun the semester by viewing COINTELPRO 101?
9. Select, describe and discuss ONE example from PARK AVENUE that you think best explains its value to Critical Media Literacy.
Select, describe and discuss ONE example from both BORN RICH and THE
ONE PERCENT and explain how they relate to Critical Media Literacy
Discussion 1: Policy Development, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Discussion 1: Policy Development
Often, policymakers develop policies in response to a recent societal problem or event. Whereas some societal problems, such as homelessness, unemployment, and poverty, require long-term policy development and refinement, society sometimes demands immediate policy implementation in response to events or problems that proved dangerous for society at large. For example, the U.S. terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, and the subsequent terrorist threats heightened airport security and created item restrictions for airplane carry-on luggage. Over time, policymakers adjusted these policies as the danger appeared less imminent due to the development of other policies. What policies are you aware of that policymakers developed in response to a societal problem or event? Are those policies effective responses to the problems or events? If not, how might you change them in order to make them more effective?
For this Discussion, review this week’s resources. Using reputable news and education sources, search for an event that led to the formation of a social policy. Then, consider what changes you might make to the policy that resulted from this event. Finally, think about the role of social work (as a profession and political lobby) in the formation of the policy.
Post by Day 3 a brief explanation of the event you selected that led to the formation of a social policy. Then, explain what changes you would make to the policy that resulted from this event and why. Finally, explain the role of social work (as a profession and political lobby) in the formation of the policy.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.