5th Grade Multi-Level Lesson Plan Writing Assignment Help. 5th Grade Multi-Level Lesson Plan Writing Assignment Help.
In at least 500 words, respond to the following question.
Choose one subject area (Math, Science, Social Studies, preferably not literacy) and come up with a mini-lesson that is multi-level (meaning that students with disabilities and not on grade level will be able to participate) and will work towards a goal aligned with a Massachusetts State Frameworks. Use the UDL framework to analyze your activity and revise it so that it meets the needs of all learners in your class.
Below I have attached a lesson plan template with details of what to incorporate.
Here is a website to the MA State Frameworks: http://www.doe.mass.edu/frameworks/current.html
Here is a website with information on UDL: http://www.cast.org/our-work/about-udl.html#.XLU9p…
5th Grade Multi-Level Lesson Plan Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Position Paper on the Impact of Technology Writing Assignment Help
Now that we have looked at some of the pros and cons of technological advancement, your task is to write a position paper about the impact of technology on our global society.
You must support one of the following positions in a 5-7 paragraph essay:
- The positive impact of technology far outweighs any negative effects.
- The negative impact of advancements in technology felt by many people outweighs the positive effects enjoyed by few.
Select one or more technological advances, such as cell phones, the internet, stem cell research, etc., on which to focus your essay. Support your arguments with strong reasoning and with specific examples and evidence.
Did U.S. Monetary Policy lead to the Financial Crisis of 2007? Business Finance Assignment Help
I have to do a group presentation on this topic- Did U.S. Monetary Policy lead to the Financial Crisis of 2007?. What my group has determined so far is that monetary policy did contribute to the financial crisis, but it was not the biggest factor among others. (ex- housing bubble, subprime mortgage crisis, etc.)
My part of the presentation is “What is the relevance to or impact on the money and capital markets?” It must coincide with the conclusion stated above. I need to add 5 powerpoint slides with graphs from scholarly sources, and please include a script of what should be said about them during the presentation. I have attached the rough draft of the group ppt as an example on how to make the slides. Thanks!
text annotations and rhetorical précis Humanities Assignment Help
For today, you’ll submit –
- your text annotations for readings five-six
- a rhetorical précis and your response questions for readings five-six
- U.S.-Mexico Border Policy Report: “ ,” pp. 1-38
- Levin, Yuval, “ ,” pp. 1-3
Submit your text annotations. You may convert pdfs to Word and use Word tools to annotate, print texts and handwrite your annotations, or choose another method that works for you. Try to produce a single document for each annotated text.
answer the questions Humanities Assignment Help
1. Identify two ideas for each of the following that demonstrate your thoughts and/or what you’ve learned, appreciated, or have questions about.
a. They Say/I Say
- Chapter 7: “So What? Who Cares?”: Saying Why it Matters
- Chapter 8: “As a Result”: Connecting the Parts
b. “Essential Skills for Academic Papers,” pages 28-40
c. Developing Outlines
d. Writing Main Claims
2. Discuss each of the following in 125-150 words. What ideas stand out to you as important and why? What is a topic you’d like to investigate more through your own research?
Gaming and AI Survey Paper Writing Assignment Help
- Write a survey paper giving an overview of some current area of interest in AI & Games. This involves finding and summarizing existing papers and systems, organized into some kind of coherent discussion, along with identifying open questions and areas of future work.
The required deliverables are:
- An in-class presentation of about 10 minutes (ppt)
- A final report
For the survey paper, the quality of the report is more important, because it’s in itself the entire project. As a very general length guideline, 4-10 pages is appropriate for most kinds of projects. The report can also link to online resources if they aren’t easy to include in the report itself; for example, a game play video. 12 times new roman.
Resources recommended to be current Gaming and AI academic papers
Gaming and AI Survey Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Crisp Regional Hospital Response to Financial Crisis Case Study Paper Writing Assignment Help
required to write a 6‐9 page (approximately 3000 words) case study on a hospital/healthcare response to a crisis or disaster. The case study must include detailed analysis of the hospital/healthcare setting, the disaster/crisis, assessment of site/location capabilities, evaluation of response challenges and outcomes, and your proposed solutions to the identified challenges. Do NOT just regurgitate the event details, provide solutions and be persuasive. The final paper should demonstrate knowledge of the event and the critical thinking skills needed to respond and recover. Format should be APA in 12 Point Times Roman font; double spaced.
Discussion : 350-450 Words only Business Finance Assignment Help
There is a thick gray line between the different types of terrorism. HGVE is a more recent designation of terrorism. If you watch any news source you will see the claims by the different politicians about immigrants. (You see where this DB is leading?) Pundits have even called some of the refugees from war-torn areas “enemy combatants.” If this moniker is accurate, American soil has become a battlefield.
What are your thoughts: do immigrants increase the incidence of domestic terrorism in the United States? Differences of opinion are essential in a good discussion. Share your thoughts and opinions and back them up with facts and thoughtful arguments.
Time ,Cost and Resources Management Business Finance Assignment Help
this section of your project you will break down your project tasks
into the knowledge areas studied in this and previous units and provide
- A budget with cost breakdowns (You may prefer to use the templates for Budget Plan provided)
Excel Budget Plan Template
schedule to include any critical paths that might exist and/or any
dependencies between specific tasks. (You may prefer to use the
templates for Project Schedule provided)
Excel Project Schedule Template
- Provide the instructor with a resource plan for your project. (You may use the templates for Resource Plan provided)
Excel Resource Plan Template
a paper that is a minimum of 3 pages long, based on your calculations
found using the provided templates, what is the total budget for this
project? According to this analysis, identify clearly and concisely at
least three areas where you see potential cost savings.
each of these areas of opportunity using your understanding of the
project, explain a potential change in plan to reduce costs in the
project. When making recommendations for cost reductions how can you
ensure these cost reductions are in the best interest of the company,
i.e. you aren’t sacrificing quality in order to cut costs.
submission should follow the essentials of APA (i.e., cover page,
double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at the end, in-text
What factors are driving this behavior? (Anxiety Disorder: PTSD | Research Intro, Methodology, & Conclusion) Writing Assignment Help
1. Locate APA source material on the Northwest Vista College library website. Three (3) articles only.
2. Cite those sources in-text throughout your paper utilizing paraphrasing.
3. List those sources on a separate “References” page in APA format.
You may pick any topic on psychology from the classroom discussions, exams, PowerPoints or the NOBA site. It should be a topic of interest to you.
Start with a broad topic such as:
- “Eating Disorders”
- Narrow to “Bulimia”
- Narrow to “Pre-teen girls”
- What factors are driving this behavior? The media, online and television commercials, reality shows…? Isolate one of these causes and locate some APA articles on the EBSCO search engine.
- Make sure you can find the minimum number of APA articles to support this topic. If you cannot, time to reconfigure your choice.
- If you are unsure about the topic, please contact me to discuss and to narrow down your topic of choice.
- You are to locate three (3) APA articles through the Northwest Vista College Library portal.
3 Articles Provided | 3 Pages WITHOUT cover page, abstract, or reference page.
** Your goal is to choose research from the present year to 20 years ago (1999 – 2019). Past this time frame, the research is considered dated and no longer relevant for the purposes of this assignment.