6.4 Reader Response to &quot;A Tale of Two Profiles&quot; by Roxane Gay. 6.4 Reader Response to &quot;A Tale of Two Profiles&quot; by Roxane Gay.
I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
1. I will post the question of the discussion board with the article, so please read the question carefully with all the requirements needed for it and respond to what the teacher want.
2. Please I want you to write it all with your own words without any outside sources, because I want to get a very good grade on it.
3. I will post 3 pictures of the article at the end, so please read the article and respond to the question.
4. Please I want you read the article more than once because my teacher wants all the details and information from the article. You will see the pictures at the end.
Look at the Attached document, and use it to address the following questions:
- What argument is Roxane Gay making about persona, and how people perceive other people?
- If someone didn’t know you at all, what kind of impression would just your social media give?
When answering these, think about using full paragraphs, and quoting passages from the argument that comes to mind that help support your explanations.
The Reader Response will be graded by a simple rubric you can see here, and must be done by the time we review the piece in class. Consider how you might use the Reader Responses to advance your work on the papers we’re working on.
This is in a Discussion forum, and other can respond to what you write, but having the exchange of ideas in here is not required.