750 word essay about rooms as sanctuary using two short stories Writing Assignment Help. 750 word essay about rooms as sanctuary using two short stories Writing Assignment Help.
please make sure this paper is this paper is 750, if you do go over 750 words please make sure the max is 800 words.PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY! TOPIC : Private Rooms as Sanctuary:Doris Lessing and Alice Munro
The women in these two stories yearn for private space. What does each woman seek in getting a room or a series of rooms,gain from finding the room, and achieve in using (and/or losing) it? incorporate ideas from Virginia Woolf’s “A Room of One’s Own” into your discussion, you will need to quote directly from this essay. You will also need to come up with a thesis!! You will need these two short stories: “to room nineteen” by doris lessing and “the office”, by Alice munro” you will also need the essay by Virginia wolfe. Please let me know if you need screen shots of the short story and the Virginia Wolfe essay. Your writing should be in the present tense. Include plot, summary analysis by using the thesis that you have come up based on private rooms as sanctuary. Thesis needs to be specific. Conslusion can’t be a reiteration of thesis. TITLE THE ESSAY. No plag
–Use page citations for quotes as follows: Susan lay next to her husband and thought to herself, “I am alone, I am alone, I am alone” (226).
–Identify story titles on the first mention of each story as follows: In “To Room Nineteen,” Doris Lessing explains… (If you need help reviewing introducing, punctuating and formatting quotes, go here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/03… )
–identify authors by full name on first mention, last name thereafter.
–Write a conclusion to your essay that summarizes/finalizes your analysis but does not repeat what you’ve already said. Do NOT end your essay by saying, “In conclusion….” Or “As stated earlier…” Make sure your essay doesn’t just stop, but rather concludes.
–title your essay
–Write contentless statements like “These stories are both different and similar.” (You can make this point using specific ideas, for example: “Although the marriages in these stories are quite different, the authors explore similar themes.”)
–Use extremely long quotes that will dominate your essay and limit your space for your own analysis. Quote only a sentence or two to illustrate your points, using a maximum of three quotes per story (minimum one).
–Use clichés like “needless to say” or “an emotional roller coaster.” Take time to compose your essay using your own original language without relying on the shorthand of cliché.
750 word essay about rooms as sanctuary using two short stories Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Type 2 diabetes, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
- Must be 6-8 pages.
- Must include an introductory paragraph that describes the entire project.
- The project must have all of the following: identification of the
alteration in health (disease), the role nutrition plays in the
prevention of this disease, its etiology, progression, treatment,
recommended diet, type of nursing assessment and nursing interventions
needed with regard to nutrition, outline of what should be included in
client education and two strategies to help ensure adherence (overcome
barriers) to the recommended diet.
- Must have a title page and an APA Editorial formatted Reference
page with at least three scholarly peer reviewed references. There must
also be appropriate APA Editorial formatted in-text citations.
Business writing (e commerce, 20 pages) Writing Assignment Help
The term project is about a virtual Business-to-Consumer e-commerce company you will establish and expand to B2B, m-commerce and collaborative commerce areas. Each student will study an existing B2C business they are free to choose, analyze this business thoroughly and build a fictional company in this business with the goal of determining how the Internet can be used for:
- Implementing a B2B marketplace,
- Implementing m-commerce,
- Implementing collaborative commerce
The first phase of the project will be about analyzing the current business model being used. The second phase will be to decide on a strategy to integrate the above-mentioned items into your business. Based on the analysis, your company will develop a new Internet-based system and also develop a user interface for your Web site. Analysis Phase (Topic : I chose Online furniture and office store )
- Industry Analysis: What is the current business model of this industry you chose? What are the technological challenges in this current model? What are the emerging models? Who are the leaders in your business, and what made them leaders? What are the social, organizational, behavioral and legal issues surrounding your industry?
- Infrastructure Analysis: What is the information technology infrastructure required for your business? What would be needed additionally in the B2B, mobile, and collaborative commerce environments? What kind of infrastructure is being used by different companies in your business (if possible)?
- Model Analysis: What are the common business models used in your e-business? What additional models could be necessary for your pending goals? What constraints do you have concerning competition? How would different firms collaborate in a model?
- Product or Service & Customer Analysis: What are you selling? Whom are you selling it to? How do the products differ among competitors in the same business? Who are your primary customers? What do your customers think about your business’ strengths and weaknesses? provide references
American Lit – Realism, Regionalism, and Naturalism, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
1. Consider both Hamlin Garland’s “The Return of a Private” and Mark Twain’s “The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” as works of regionalist fiction. In a response of at least two paragraphs, compare and contrast these stories as examples of regionalism. How are they similar? How are they different? Be sure to include specific details and examples from both stories in your response.
2. What tenets of realism are evident in Zitkala-Sa’s “The School Days of an Indian Girl”? How does Zitkala-Sa’s realistic representation of her experiences affect readers?
3. Prior to this test, you read “There Was Crimson Clash of War” by Stephen Crane. What happens in this poem? What is the theme or central message conveyed by the work? Do you think this work should be categorized as an example of literary realism or naturalism or both? Why or why not? Use examples from the text to support your response.
need all subjects answered Humanities Assignment Help
For this assignment, you will refer to the Course Case Study. Reread the case study, looking specifically at issues related to clinical supervision. Examine the ACA’s ethical guidelines related to the issue of supervision in Section F and answer the following questions:
- Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisor.
- Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisee/student.
- Examine the influence of your own personal values as it relates to the issues presented in the case.
- Compare the violations to the APA’s ethical standards and describe the similarities or differences in the ethical code using the following websites:
- Imagine you are a member of the ACA ethics committee. Describe the recommendations you have for the supervisor.
- Describe the recommendations you have for the supervisee/student.
Save the paper as AU_PSY430_M4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc and submit it to the M4 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, March 15, 2017. Your response should be at least 2 pages long.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Described the ethical issues related to the supervisor.||
|Described the ethical issues related to the supervisee/student.||
|Explained how your own personal values relate to the issues presented in the case.||
|Compared the ethical standards of the APA and the ACA to analyze the differences and similarities.||
|Described recommendations for the supervisor.||
|Described recommendations for the supervisee/student.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
Annoitated Bibliography Writing Assignment Help
- In 4–5 pages, cite and annotate 10 articles from peer-reviewed journals that you would include in your literature review. In your annotation, be sure to include an explanation of how the articles relate to the Dissertation topic such as “what role morality and religious management contributed to modern day political philosophy and governance.” An annotated bibliography includes a list of resources, each with a brief summary of its content and usefulness. Use APA style and format.
- Using the Dissertation Premise Guide, draft your Premise. “The Litmus Test” section of the Dissertation Premise Guide outlines the hallmarks of the doctoral research problem and is used to assess the thoroughness and quality of the Premise. The four doctoral hallmarks determine whether the research problem is justified, grounded in the literature, original, and amenable to scientific study. During the process of developing your annotated bibliography in (1), you most likely will be selecting and refining your research topic, and identifying the research problem. The other section of your Premise that must be included in this draft is the methodological approach, or “approach for the study” in the Premise outline. You will not be able to focus your methodological approach until you have identified your research questions. What you can do at this point for the Premise, however, is to select a tentative methodological approach that seems most logical.
Annoitated Bibliography Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Regulatory Compliance and Governance Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
Corporate fraud has cost businesses and its shareholders millions of dollars and has been the source of legislation and regulations attempting to provide oversight and guidance to corporate boards, executives, and practitioners. Think about how these laws have changed the practices of corporate executives and, in light of the Enron scandal et al., has it been enough?
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 16 (pp. 364 -368), 22, and 23.
Scenario: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) has been in effect since 2002 and has cost businesses millions of dollars in personnel and administrative costs. Your company is in the process of “going public,” has underwritten its Initial Public Offering (IPO), and filed its registration statement with the Securities Exchange Commission. Your current executive team has asked you to create a plan ensuring SOX compliance is followed once you become a publicly traded company.
Review the pertinent sections of The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) Act. For purposes of this proposal to the board, only concern yourself with the compliance provisions of SOX (Sections 302, 401, 404, 409, and 802).
Create a maximum 1,050-word proposal to the board outling the compliance project necessary to implement SOX.
Cite a minimum of one reference for the five content areas taken from a business or legal resource. One resource must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Presidential Survey, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Discussion Board Post: 15-20 Sentences: Consider first the Individual Leadership Qualities they were looking at: Administrative Skills, Relations with Congress, Public Persuasion, Performance within Context of Times, etc. These are not necessarily related to political outlooks, but to the president’s skill in carrying out an agenda (an important distinction).
Now choose a president we have studied this quarter, from 1865 to recent times (Lincoln to George W. Bush, which gives you 27 men to choose from; see Obama caveat below)
(Notes: You may not choose presidents from before 1865 since we did not discuss Washington et.al. in our class, though you may bring in earlier presidents as points of comparison if you want to. You may not choose Donald Trump, since he is only a month into office. If you choose Barack Obama,bear in mind that your textbook ends in 2012.)
Click on the left column where it says Total Scores/Overall Rankings. Based on class materials and whatever research you want to do, do you agree with how the president you researched is rated by the historians? Why or why not? Explain your answer in relationship to the categories, and what you have learned from studying this president.
Here is the Survey:
Epidemology Assignment, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
PLEASE USE PROPER SOURCES AND CITATIONS IN ANSWERS. submit a one page report on the following scenario
You are a new epidemiologist at your local county health department. You started to notice that there was an increase in children testing for lead poisoning. You heard that there was a belief that eating clay was good for children but knowing the area, you were concerned that the clay may have a lot of lead. You ask your supervisor if you can do some research on this issue. She suggested that you sketch out the cycle of your epidemiological research and address the following issues:
- What is your research question?
- What theory are you using to help shape your research question (Use one of the theories discussed during the online lesson)?
- What is your hypothesis?
- What variables will you explore?
- What type of descriptive epidemiological study will you use?
Performing an Audit, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You are the auditor for a company and need to review the company’s accounts receivable using probability proportional to size (PPS) sampling. In addition, the board of directors has requested that you and your team present an explanation of your PPS process at its next monthly meeting.
Use the following company data and the PPS Sampling Tables 1 & 2: Included in Attachment.
- The recorded book value of these accounts is $3,460,000.
- The company has a tolerable error of $63,460.
- The anticipated error is $13,000.
- The risk of incorrect acceptance is 5%.
- The acceptable number of overstatements of misstatements is 2.
Use probability proportional to size (PPS) sampling to do the following:
- Determine the reliability factor.
- Determine the correct expansion factor.
- Determine the sample size you should use.
- Determine the sampling interval you should use.
Explain the following to the board of directors: PLEASE ANSWER THIS FIRST
- The objective of using probability proportional to size sampling (PPS) to test account balances