A design paper that compares 20th century design with contemporary visual communicate design Writing Assignment Help. A design paper that compares 20th century design with contemporary visual communicate design Writing Assignment Help.
Pick one from fig.13.4/ 13.5/ 13.9/ 13.18/ 13.20 (see file) and compare with a contemporary visual communication design (screenshot/download the picture) that is related to the assigned chapter images of Cramsie. Contemporary design-related tools and strategies make great content!
Think and answer:
- Who made the design in the image?
- Approximately when was it made?
- What is the form and content of the image?
- How does it relate to the Cramsie readings?
- What is your critical response to the content?
A one-page, double-spaced, printed summary of the research with a complete bibliography is due at the start of the presentation. The quality of writing must meet UC academic standards. Although the bibliography may include website references, you must refer to the Cramsie book. If you do not have copyright for the image, cite the copyright in the bibliography
Also, you will prepare a 1-2 minute presentation.(simplfy the paper)
A design paper that compares 20th century design with contemporary visual communicate design Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I need the answer for question number 1 in 5 hours. The rest of the question due by saturday. Humanities Assignment Help
For question 1, I need it today in 5 hours. For the rest of the question i need it by saturday. Please pay attention with question 2 there 3 questions that needs to be answered- question A,B and C.
1.) Pick 2 characteristics or traits and use Freud’s psychosexual stages, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, and Social Learning theory to explain how an individual develops these traits.Make sure you use all three theories to explain, not just one.
2.)Write a one paragraph (7-10 sentences) claim of definition on one of the topic presented in the RESPOND box on page 188 of Everything’s an Argument.
RESPOND BOX TOPIC: College sports programs have become a big businesses.
2) Please answer the discussion question with each reading. Answer for each discussion must be 7-10 sentences using one cited quote from the text, Acting Out Culture, for support.
A) No Myths Here:Food Stamps, Food Deserts, and Food Scarcity ( by Erika Nicole Kendall)
Discussion question: How do you respond to Kendall’s use of term “myth” here? What does this term mean to you? Can you think of specific myth that fits your definition? Cited qoute for support: ” She invested a lot of time and effort into me.” (Kendall, 210)
B) Food’s Class Warfare (Tracie Macmillan)
Discussion question: We make mistake, McMillan argues, when we assume that Americans’ eating habits are solely the result of individual choice. Do you agree? Is there another explanation for these trends that makes more sense to you? Cited qoute for support: We can give people all of the information and advice in the world about healthy eating and exercise.” (McMillan, 216)
C) The Obesity-Hunger Paradox ( Sam Dolnick)
Discussion question: While we tend to think of obesity as evidence of excess or overindulgence, notes Dolnick, the truth is that obesity is much more often caused by poverty. How does this fact change your assumptions about eating, weight, and health? Cited qiute for support: ” Hunger is certainly almost an exclusive symptom of poverty. And extra obesity is one of the symptoms of poverty”
3) Respond to #4 on page 229. You must identify the picture selection title and page in your initial post.
#4: First, focus on how eating is being represented in one of the images you’ve just reviewed. What stands out? What seems most important or noteworthy? And what, by contrast, seems noticeably absent? Then, analyze the ways you think this image uses its dining portrait to define the typical or ideal American family. What behaviors and attitudes does it seem to present as normal? And what values, beliefs, or ideas does this portrait seem to endorse right?
*****I WILL SEND THE PICTURE SELECTION FOR #3 QUESTION*********
do a small project Computer Science Assignment Help
A small team of web developers has engaged you and your partner to lend your SDLC expertise to guide their project. The Web Dev team has been tasked to provide a “drastic upgrade” to the following website: https://www.una.edu/purchasing/university-print-sh…
(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
The team wants to ensure that they are systematic and thorough in their approach to analyze and design an upgraded site. Further, the team needs to ensure that all of their steps are documented, that every decision and debate is preserved, and that their time and effort are recorded.
Your task is to help the team "set up" a Trello board. (https://trello.com/) Start by brainstorming on the "essence" of Systems Analysis & Design. What are the most important steps, tasks, deliverables? What are Project Management considerations? Look online for templates. Essentially, you are "translating" the SDLC process into an Agile/Scrum Kanban board.
Use the "Hello Epics" power-up in Trello to create smaller tasks/cards under larger process steps (called epics).
Your board should be somewhat intuitive, that the Web Development team would know where to start and how to proceed.
I have already have a trello account
please finish all my request in my account
summary fot this Writing Assignment Help
Write at least a 3/4 page summary (dobule- spaced) on EACH the following articles/presentations, for a total of 2.25 pages:
1.Week 2 – Career development- Presentation Fall 2017.pdf
3.Resume PowerPoint presentation
In addition, you need to fill out: STAR ACTIVITY.
Your summaries must be typed, single spaced, standard font (arial or times roman) 12 pt and margins no larger than 1”. Do not use bold font except for emphasis. On the top of the paper put your name, section of EGN 3000, USF ID number, and “Make-Up Assignment Week 2”. A summary should explain the important points covered in the articles/presentations, and what you learned from it. If you utilize any quotes from the readings or additional sources, be sure to CITE YOUR SOURCES appropriately. Quoting should, however, be kept to a minimum.
I will post the ppt here :
Law of Business Business Finance Assignment Help
- In today’s economy, there are a wide number of powerful companies who from all appearances control massive segments of different markets. Using the Internet, identify one (1) example of a large company that has (or might be) engaged in anticompetitive behavior. Next, suggest three (3) ways that this behavior could be viewed as either a horizontal or vertical restraint of trade. Provide support for your response.
- In your response to another student, take a contrary view and discuss why you believe the behavior identified could be deemed as not being a restraint of trade. Justify your response.
Note: Minimum 250 words APA format! Please use U.S. “Do not use Google”
portfolio project Business Finance Assignment Help
Portfolio Project #1 provides data from a hypothetical organization. The data can be found at the bottom of the page.
You will create a strategic plan that aligns the human resources (HR) function with the organization’s mission, vision, and objectives. The overall scope of the Portfolio Project is to create a “Shared Services” structure for HR that will be housed at the organization’s corporate offices.
Milestone Deliverables due Weeks 2, 4 and 5
Week 2: Portfolio Milestone: Outline (25 points of the final Portfolio grade)
Prepare an outline of your plan project and submit it to your instructor for review. Please use APA format and include a two- to three-sentence description of each section.
Week 4: Portfolio Milestone: Annotated Bibliography (75 points of the final Portfolio grade)
A solid foundation of research will support the theoretical base and practical applications of your strategic plan. Prepare an annotated bibliography of the 10 or more sources you have selected. Submit the completed document to your instructor for review.
Week 5: Portfolio Milestone: Purpose Statement (50 points of the final Portfolio grade)
Most of us are aware of the term “purpose statement” but are unsure of its real meaning within an organization. It is a statement describing the organization’s purpose, or the reason for its existence. The purpose of an organization reflects a desired position in the marketplace. It should accurately answer to the questions below. The purpose statement is the written summary of those answers.
- Who are we?
- What do we do?
- For whom do we do this?
- How do we know when we are getting it done?
The purpose statement is the written summary of those answers. The most effective purpose statements are short, concise, and direct. A good purpose statement is between 2–3 sentences.
Answer the four questions above and create a purpose statement for your HR department. Submit the answers to the four questions and the purpose statement to your instructor for review.
NOTE: At this stage, you will need to name your company and decide the service they provide or products they manufacture.
For all Portfolio Milestone assignments: Although you will not earn points the weeks you submit these deliverables, they are required components of the Portfolio Project and you will lose points on your final project grade if you fail to submit these assignments as required by the end of the weeks they are due. See the Portfolio Project grading rubric on the Course Information page for details.
Final Deliverable due Week 8
Required Topics – Be sure to cover the following:
- Strategic Contribution,
- Personal Credibility,
- HR Delivery Metrics,
- Key Performance Measurements (KPM),
- Action Plan for each functional area,
- HR mission statement,
- HR vision statement and objectives.
Your strategic plan should include:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Body of your plan
- Reference Page
- Appendix (optional)
- Ten pages minimum (not including the title page, table of contents, reference page or appendix) will be needed to complete the project.
- Support your analysis and recommendations with 5 credible sources documented in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
portfolio project Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Western Civilization. Ancient to early modern history questions Humanities Assignment Help
I need at least 3-4 paragraphs for each of the questions. 1.With the collapse of the Carolingian Empire after the Treaty of
Verdun, Europe became an easy target for foreign invasions. Describe the
various assaults on Western Europe. What impact did the barbarian
invasions have on medieval Europe? 2. What were the political, religious, and economic results of the Crusades? Which do you consider most important and why? 3. How did the responsibilities of the nobility differ from those
of the clergy and the peasantry in the High Middle Ages? What did each
social class contribute to the stability of society? 4.How did the Hundred Years’ War contribute to the growth of
nationalism and the centralization of political power in both France and
were the principal effects of the European voyages of “discovery”? Do
you think these effects were, on the whole, positive or negative?
Using the Excel workbook, develop the single -period payout table,and the associated EMVs Business Finance Assignment Help
Using the attached Excel workbook, develop the single -period payout table,and the associated EMVs using the probabilities derived from the historical data. Use the template attached below. The workbook contains 2 worksheets.
And then answer these questions:
1. What is the optimal purchase quantity based on the EMV rule?
2. What is the EMV at the optimal purchase quantity? Enter your results rounded to the nearest penny
3. What is the maximum possible revenue if the market demand is 50 and the optimal decision was made at that demand level? Enter your results rounded to the nearest penny.
4. What is the Expected outcome with “Perfect Information” once the supplier changes from a “Order to Forecast” to an “Order to Meet Demand Exactly” policy, where the customer needs to place the order in advance? (Value of WITH Perfect Information.) Enter your results rounded to the nearest penny.
5. What is the net value of this policy change that requires the customer to pre-order. In other words, what is the VALUE OF this “Perfect Information”? (Value of OF Perfect Information.) Enter your results rounded to the nearest penny.
6. What is the probability that the demand is 46 for any given season? Enter your results rounded to the nearest whole number. Do not include the “%” sign. For example, 31.6% is entered as 32.
7. What is the net financial result if management decides on a purchase quantity of 48 during one planning cycle, but the market demands 46? Enter your results rounded to the nearest penny.
anxiety 3-2 Business Finance Assignment Help
Choosing what area of anxiety disorders begins with examining the following areas related to the course competencies. Use this as a guide when choosing research articles.
- The major psychological theories and principles in the field of anxiety disorders
- The historical link to modern issues and trends in the field of anxiety disorders
- The nature of social, cognitive, emotional, and developmental factors in the etiology, course, and duration of anxiety disorders
- The major and subtle differences between anxiety disorders according to DSM-IV-TR criteria
- The typical course and duration of anxiety disorders
- Comorbidity and recidivism
- Commonly used treatments for anxiety disorders
- The influence of developmental level, gender, and socioeconomic status on the presentation of anxiety disorders
Note: An annotated bibliography is simply a brief summary consisting of two to three paragraphs and an analysis of the peer reviewed journal consisting of two paragraphs that incorporate the information you learned in the class so far.
Using the South University Online Library database (ProQuest or EBSCOHOST) only, find six journal articles related to the area(s) chosen. (Your textbook, Wikipedia, or any other Web source will not be accepted for this assignment.) The type of journal articles has to be from a peer reviewed scholarly journal.
The document should adhere to the following guidelines:
- You will utilize the South University Online Library to find peer reviewed journal articles that are not more than five years old to complete this assignment.
Note: You will find research articles that are peer reviewed in scholarly journals. Scholarly journal articles are also often referred to as primary source documents. You must be able to discern the difference between an appropriate and an inappropriate resource. Remember, what cannot be utilized for this assignment are any web pages, magazines, newspapers, textbooks, book chapters, and other books. Finally, remember the article must have been published within the last five years.
The annotated bibliography should include the following for each article:
- A two to three paragraph summary for each article
- A two paragraph analysis and evaluation for each article
Questionss Business Finance Assignment Help
1. List at least two reasons why firms would consider outsourcing all or part of the transportation function.
2.Congratulations! You were recently promoted to the position of Director of Transportation. But after your first month on the job, it has become clear that the firm’s current strategy for dealing with its carriers is not working. In the past, it seems as though all of the firm’s relationships were “arm’s length” in nature but with the firm’s new focus on customer satisfaction, you are not sure that the old approach will be able to meet the customer service levels you desire. Your sense is that you need to move toward some form of “partnership” with a smaller set of suppliers. Based on material presented in this course, what would you do and why?
3.Briefly describe the three categories of major pricing decisions made by carriers.
4.Briefly describe at least three of the most common mistakes in carrier pricing?
5. Proactive management is one of the shipper strategies addressed in the text. What is proactive management and briefly describe at least one example of how proactive transportation management can or has been used to solve a transportation-related business problem.
6.The authors of your text state that the management of small shipments can be an important strategy for shippers who are trying to improve their performance. Explain.
7.The use of third party transportation providers has grown dramatically over the past decade. Briefly describe at least three reasons for the trend toward the use of third party providers.
8. What is the relationship between ERP and transportation management?
9.Briefly describe the Container Security Initiative (CSI) and list the three key elements of the program.