a work situation in which you were required to do a lot of creative thinking, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help. a work situation in which you were required to do a lot of creative thinking, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Assignment from nickkynickky. As answer please send two assignment files.
Assignment 1: Response should be a minimum of 300 words, grammatically sound, and free from spelling errors. Additionally, please make sure you are using at least one outside reference source, correctly cited and referenced, as part of the discussion
- Think of a work situation in which you were required to do a lot of creative thinking, or in which your job required doing a lot of very creative things. In what ways did the organization and your immediate supervisor or leader facilitate or hinder your effectiveness? Use the discussion of top management and the team leaders’ roles in facilitating creativity listed in chapter 8 as your guide.
- Recall a meeting you attended. Did you receive an agenda prior to the meeting? How well did the leader conduct the meeting? Give ideas on how the meeting could have been improved. Did the group have any problem members? How well did the leader handle them?
- Teams are often credited with making better decisions than individuals, yet they are also criticized for groupthink. What are some of the strategies for creating effective teams that do not fall victim to the groupthink phenomenon?
- Identify and describe any team you have been a member of, or know about otherwise, that has a strong norm of teamwork that all members support. What role did the team leader play in making this possible?
- Describe the culture in an organization you have worked in. How could the culture have been improved, if need be.
- Describe some of the practices, policies, and norms that you would expect to find in an organization that prides itself on building a culture of respect and trust.
a work situation in which you were required to do a lot of creative thinking, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Human Resource Management, communication powerpoint presentation help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 5: Company Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
For this final assignment, imagine that you are an HR Manager on a global HRM planning committee. You are required to present to upper management five (5) main concerns related to global human resources matters.
You have compiled data about four (4) of those concerns in previous assignments, but you need to add two (2) more elements to the presentation.
The VP of Human Resource Management has asked you to present a PowerPoint presentation to upper management to discuss your previous findings. Those findings included culture in a global environment, expatriate turnover reduction, recruitment factors to consider for Japan or Saudi Arabia and important steps to consider in an on-boarding process.
In addition to presenting data of the previous assignments, the VP of Human Resources Management also wants you to discuss a compensation strategy that would support international operations in your company and to identify two or three (2-3) key strategies your company could use to enhance ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint in which you:
Share information you have learned about different cultures that exist in a global corporation and global market.
Explain why expatriate turnover exists.
Discuss recruitment strategies in Japan or Saudi Arabia.
Explain an on-boarding process.
Recommend compensation strategies, as well as strategies that enhance ethics, labor relations, and work conditions.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
c. Narrate each slide as if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes. More information about narrating PowerPoint slides can be found here.
7. Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary. See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor markets, and assess the impact on human resource management (HRM).
Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
Suggest compensation strategies to support international operations and balance global operational efficiencies with responsiveness to local labor conditions.
Analyze effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations issues, including fostering ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
theorists within the various psychological schools of thought, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Throughout your degree program, you have learned about many theorists within the various psychological schools of thought. For this Assignment, you will have the opportunity to focus on a theorist you find influential. First, you will describe the individual’s theory and critically analyze it by doing the following:
- Detail the main concepts in the theory.
- Discuss the strengths of the theory.
- Discuss criticisms of the theory.
Next, you will apply the theory to your concentration.
- Create a 1-paragraph case study of a client you might encounter in a job related to your concentration. The client can be an individual or an agency/organization (for those in the I/O concentration).
- Discuss how at least three concepts from the theory you chose can be applied in working with your client.
The body of your paper should be 3–4 pages (not counting the title page and reference page) and should include an introduction and conclusion. You must use at least three academic references to support your ideas. References must be in APA format, including in-text citations and reference list.
This project must be APA formatted (including title page, double spacing, 12 point font, 1” margins).
This project should follow the conventions of Standard American English with writing that is well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics. You should use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Your work should be free of typographical errors.
implement a wireless network, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Assume that you are in charge of determining whether or not the pharmaceutical company you work for needs to implement a wireless network. You are required to come up with a list of at least three items that must be supported by the wireless network before you can recommend a GO or no GO. What would those three items be on your list? Justify why those items on your list are so vital for the company. You are free to suggest technical and non-technical items on your list. In general, what type of competitive advantage would a wireless network bring to a pharmaceutical company? Provide at least one external reference to back-up your claim.
Abortion and Mental Health, english assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Remember that the research paper will run between 8-10 pages, will integrate sources from a diverse array of resources using MLA style, will have a clear thesis/research question as the backbone of the paper, will avoid fallacious rhetoric, and will construct logical arguments to advance the ideas in the paper. In short, the research paper is where you fulfill the goals you set forth in your proposal paper.
Here are a few important tips that you should keep in mind:
- Use effective transitions between paragraphs.
- Include only those details and sources that support your thesis. Don’t go off on tangents or include opinions that don’t point back to the thesis.
- Each paragraph should have a topic sentence. A paragraph needs at least 5-8 sentences that fully and adequately support the topic sentence.
- Use appropriate tone, voice, and persuasion.
- Don’t use too many quotations in your paper.
- Cite your sources properly IN THE BODY OF YOUR PAPER (the text of your paper) according to MLA formatting.
- Read your sentences aloud to check for run-ons and fragments.
- Don’t end a paragraph with a quote. If you quote something, your next sentence should be your own thoughts, analysis, and comments on that quote.
1. You have answered some of my questions before like annotated bibliography, proposal essay, sentence outline about the abortion and mental health.
2. Please use the result of SurveyMonkey survey (Responses_positive.pdf). I have a total of 52 respondents but only 12 have abortions.
3. Please write the essay based on the sentence outline you made for me because that’s the one I submitted to my teacher. Please use also the seven sources (abortion1.docx) that I attached.
I appreciate your help and thank you.
network proposal, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help
This assignment contains two (2) Sections: Network Consultation Proposal and Network Consultation Presentation. You must submit both sections as separate files in order to complete this assignment.
The owners of DesignIT, who recently purchased 56’x36′ space for their expanding business, have asked you to place a bid on a consulting job. DesignIT is a graphic arts company that, up until now, had contracted work out to temporary design services. The new space will allow them to hire two (2) full time designers and a receptionist.
Description of space purchased:
- 4 Cubicles
- 1 Office
- 1 Server room
- 1 Reception desk
- 1 Conference room
Below is the design of the space purchased:
Clickhereif you are having trouble viewing the above image.
Using the building layout, your role is to provide DesignIT with a network design that interconnects the following considerations:
- DesignIT plans to relocate three (3) servers already configured as follows:
- 1 Web Server – Microsoft IIS Server
- 1 File Server – Microsoft Server 2008
- 1 Server – Server 2008 Small Business Server
- DesignIT has requested that the design include the following:
- High speed Internet access
- Antivirus / malware protection
- Six (6) computers
- Three (3) color laser printers
- Wireless access for portable devices
- DesignIT has requested the consideration of all interconnected devices and wiring, along with speeds, for best performance.
Section 1: Network Consultation Proposal
Create a cost analysis, and develop a proposal for the company.
- Write an five to seven (5-7) page proposal in which you:
- Recommend one (1) suitable network design.
- Suggest one (1) network architecture.
- Suggest LAN and Wireless LAN (WLAN) wiring considerations.
- Recommend hardware options and costs.
- Suggest security considerations for:
- Antivirus software
- Recommend software options and costs.
- Outline the labor costs, equipment costs, and service costs for your suggested design in table format.
- Identify the single point of failure, and recommend potential mitigation strategies.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Network Consultation Presentation
(Microsoft PowerPoint or equivalent)
Use Microsoft PowerPoint or an open source alternative to present your findings to the client.
- Create a five to ten (5-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Outline the recommendations from your written proposal in Section 1.
- Provide general speaking notes that you would use to highlight non-visual content.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the basic components and media of network systems and distinguish between LANs, MANs, and WANs.
- Summarize current networking standards and how standards bodies and the standardization process impact networking technology.
- Describe the TCP / IP protocols and various functions among the application layer.
- Contrast why different technologies are deployed in different contexts of networking, such as topology, bandwidth, distance, and number of users.
- Explain and differentiate among network hardware devices and components.
- Compare and contrast among network operating systems.
- Describe security policy, practices, encryption techniques, and design considerations in support of business operations in a networked environment.
- Explain the role of integrity and availability in a networked environment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in computing networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory networking topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
network proposal, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Galleon Shipping Lines presentation, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Galleon Shipping Lines has entered into a 50-50 joint
venture with 2ROW Group, Inc. to operate a cargo vessel between the port of
Davao, Philippines and the Port of Eden, Australia.
As part of the financial department, your team –Cost Control-
has requested to prepare a schematic drawing of the allocation of the crew
(direct labor), fuel (manufacturing overhead) and marketing costs (period
costs) including the corresponding cost drivers.
a) What is the most effective cost object to base the cost calculations?
b) Illustrate how the costs are expected to behave on a
c). which costs are expected to be fixed and variable respectively?
d). Assign a relevant rate to each driver highlighted?
e). Identify which costs would require an allocation base
and illustrate the corresponding allocation logic.
f). which costs are expected to be controllable and uncontrollable
Costs are allocated on an equal basis as reflective of the
joint venture basis
There is no foreign exchange difference in the cost
calculation between the Philippines and Australian joint venture
It is advisable that you include hypothetical numbers to
illustrate possible related calculations
Cost Control and Purchasing Assignment Details – Week 5 Group Project 1 help Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 5 Group Project 1
Deliverable Length: Individual portion: 1–2 pages; Group portion: 4 pages
Library Research Assignment
You are a consultant for a highly successful consulting firm. Your firm has been hired by an independent food service operator. You and your team have been put in charge of the project. The food service operator has just purchased a restaurant that had no inventory control and that did not keep accurate records for anything. The new owner is certain that the establishment can be profitable because of its location and market segment. The previous owners closed the establishment because of a lack of capital. Upon investigation, you learn that the restaurant was always busy and was very popular, but it was not managed well.
Group Project Forum
This Discussion Forum is an area for general discussion, collaboration and the completion of your group project, both individual and group components. In addition to general discussion of the group, there are requirements as outlined below to demonstrate group participation of each member.
Your participation in this forum is directly related to the grade you receive in the group project.
Group Member Posting – must be posted in the forum 4 days prior to the assignment due date. Students are required to post to the forum their individual portion of the group project. This individual portion will demonstrate the student involvement and will be incorporated into the student’s grade.
Each team member will jointly compile an individual report (1–2 pages) that includes the following recommendations:
Note: Each group member selects one different topic
Co-occurring Disorders , psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Co-occurring Disorders
Ensuring delinquent youths receive adequate services when in detention is a crucial step in preventing recidivism. Examples of such services are education, vocational training, substance abuse treatment, and mental health treatment. While the treatment of a single disorder, such as alcohol dependence, is fairly straightforward, the treatment of co-occurring disorders is more complex and poses special challenges. The term “co-occurring disorders” refers to the presence of two or more disorders at the same time. A co-occurring disorder typically consists of a substance abuse issue and a mental health issue, but other combinations exist.
For this assignment, research co-occurring disorders, especially as they relate to youth in detention facilities, and present your findings in a 3- to 5-page paper. In particular, note which disorders are most commonly present at the same time.
In your paper, include answers to the following questions:
- What special problems do co-occurring disorders present to detention facility officials?
- Are co-occurring disorders classified in any particular way? Explain.
- What types of treatment methods are used to treat co-occurring disorders?
- What is the general prognosis for youth diagnosed with co-occurring disorders?
- Save the paper as M4_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc.
- By Wednesday, September 14, 2016, submit your paper to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Researched co-occurring disorders and noted which disorders are commonly present at the same time.||
|Analyzed and explained the special problems that co-occurring disorders present to detention facility officials.||
|Analyzed and explained the ways in which co-occurring disorders are classified.||
|Explained the various types of treatment methods used to treat co-occurring disorders.||
|Analyzed and explained the general prognosis for youth diagnosed with co-occurring disorders.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and used accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
[img width=”220″ height=”40″ alt=”Shows the help line number for Argosy University Online Inc. The number is 1-866-4ARGOSY.” src=”http://myeclassonline.com/ec/courses/AUO_files/AUcopyright.gif”>
Business and Technical Writing, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Writing the Report General Instructions Note: You can’t use Exam Express or Tel-Test for this exam. Purpose This examination will give you practical experience in writing an informal report, using a memo format. Preparation First, review the information on outlines in Organizing, Researching, and Illustrating Your Material. Next, review the instruction on informal and formal reports and format in this study unit. Then carefully reread the information about field investigation reports, pages 7–11. You’ll be building on the background information, prewriting, memo, and letter about Phoenix Advertising you prepared for the exams in Writing Effective Communications and Organizing, Researching, and Illustrating Your Material, so make sure you’ve completed those exams already. Carefully review the background and prewriting work on which you based your exam for Organizing, Researching, and Illustrating Your Material. Background The following is the basic scenario, with which you’re familiar. Phoenix Advertising, with its main headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, serves clients that include banks, insurance companies, and retail chains. You’re vice president of human resources management at Phoenix and report directly to Gregory S. Forest, the company president. Mr. Forest advises you that in the last month, four clients have complained about the advertising work produced by the Roanoke, Virginia branch of the agency. He reminds you that the clients served from the Roanoke branch are vital to the overall success of Phoenix Advertising. Mr. Forest also explains the little he’s been able to learn about the situation at the branch: In the last three months, two of the top management people—an art director and an EXAMINATION NUMBER: 05002300 52 Examination account executive—have left the agency. Three of the graphic designers and four of the copywriters are threatening to quit because they feel their creative efforts are being rejected or revised without consultation. They want to be part of a collaborative team, not to simply produce work that the art directors and account executives can arbitrarily alter. In an attempt to increase revenues, the branch is accepting new clients without evaluating the effects of the new accounts on the current project workload. As a result, without notice or compensation for the additional hours, all salaried employees are required to work long hours several days each week. Employee morale and productivity are declining day by day. Your investigative goals are to • Identify and describe specifically the causes (root issues underlying) each problem • Show the impact of each problem on the business and on employee morale • Provide specific recommendations for resolving the problems to restore the Roanoke branch to full productivity Process Part A: Topic Outline Prepare a topic outline (no sentences) using the four Roman numeral points shown below. Organize all of your prewriting and scenario information according to those four points. Subdivide as needed. Your outline must show depth of detail, as well as correct format. Remember, you’re preparing this outline after you’ve finished your investigation of the site in order to organize your thoughts for your report. Your first Roman numeral point requires no subdivision; it merely states the purpose of the field investigation and gives the location. For the other points, add appropriate subdivisions and a significant number of details beyond the scenario based on your brainstorming. Remember that if you subdivide a point, you must have at least two divisions. For example, if you subdivide to level 1, you must have at least a 2 as well. You can’t subdivide something by one. The following partial outline will guide you, but don’t be limited by the capital letters or numbers. Subdivide each level more or less as necessary to incorporate all your ideas. Revise your outline for clarity and completeness. Make sure Examination 53 your points follow each other in logical order and address the four Roman numeral points in the example. Make sure the topics within the subdivisions (A, B, C or 1, 2, 3) are of equal importance. Use parallel grammatical structure for each point. Subdivide a point only if you can provide at least two subdivisions. Otherwise, don’t break down the point further. • For Point I, did you state the purpose and branch location without subdivision? • For Point II, did you list a variety of specific investigative methods-including with whom, where, when? GUIDELINES FOR WRITING YOUR OUTLINE When you write your outline, begin with the four points listed as Roman numerals, then subdivide and add details. I. Purpose for investigating, including the location, the branch, and general nature of the problems II. General approach to investigating the causes of each problem A. One way you investigated the problem, such as interviews (subdivide two or more levels as needed) 1. Four of the ten employees from the Graphics and Design Department 2. Head of the graphics department 3. All ten employees during a group meeting B. Another way you investigated the problem [subdivide as needed] C. Another way you investigated the problem [subdivide as needed] III. Overall findings about the underlying issues (primary findings as capital letters and specifics about that finding as numbers) A. First primary issue matched with first investigation method 1. One cause of the problem and/or the impact on business/morale 2. Another cause/impact 3. If appropriate, another cause/impact B. Second primary issue (i.e. lack of communication) 1. Cause/impact 2. Cause/impact C. Third finding/issue subdivided as necessary D. Continue to subdivide Roman numeral Point III to identify all your findings IV. Overall recommendation for/approach to solving the issues you found A. Recommendation 1 (match with issue identified in IIIA.) 1. Details 2. Details B. Recommendation (issue IIIB) C. Recommendation (issue IIIC) 54 Examination • In Point III, did you specify causes for each problem and show the impact of the problem (effect) on morale and productivity? • In Point IV did you provide clear solutions that address each cause in the same order as you listed in III? Part B: Informal Field-Investigation Report Begin a new page in the same Word document. Follow your outline as you draft your informal report using the basic memo format. Use the ABC method for developing paragraphs and the headings shown in the sample field-investigation report in this study unit. Your purpose is to inform the Phoenix executive team about your investigation and recommend solutions for the problems at Roanoke. After providing your purpose statement and location of the branch, use the following along with your outline to write your report. 1. For the Description of Investigation section, describe in complete sentences and paragraphs the ways you investigated the problems to find the causes of each problem and their impact on business/morale. This section must describe a variety of objective, specific methods used, such as interviewing employees and management, survey, attendance records, observation of office, budget review. Use different methods to verify facts and causes—don’t use just an employee’s word or feeling. 2. In the Results section, write a numbered list of findings using complete sentences in which you fully identify the source of the causes underlying each problem and show the impact of each cause on employee morale/business. Provide a clear analysis of each problem in the scenario— identify the causes underlying each and describe the impact on the company. Don’t merely summarize the scenario. By showing the underlying issues connected to specific impact/results, you establish a basis for your recommendations and show you’re addressing the root of the problems. You’ll probably need more than one sentence for several of your findings. 3. For your Conclusions section, clearly summarize the primary causes for the problems and their impact on business/morale. Use complete sentences and one or two paragraphs. 4. For the Recommendations section, list detailed solutions connected to the root cause of each problem, which you Examination 55 identified in the Results section. Define specific procedures or processes that Phoenix must undertake to boost morale and profitability. List each recommendation in the same order as the causes you defined in Results. You may use imperative or declarative sentences.