about Reinventing College Writing Assignment Help. about Reinventing College Writing Assignment Help.
Paper #4: Reinventing College
Yo-Yo Ma, “Necessary Edges: Arts, Empathy, and Education,” 257-261
Graeme Wood, “Is College Doomed,” 505-518
How, or in what ways, can colleges assist students in achieving a broader education and preparing for the necessary skill areas that are relevant for life today and in the future? Give specific examples from the readings by Ma and Wood to support your essay.
Some Useful Thoughts and Questions to help you Brainstorm ideas: Do not answer these questions directly in your essay. They are to help you think about ideas that you may want to include in your essay.
• In “”Necessary Edges: Arts, Empathy, and Education,” Yo-Yo Ma argues for the value of arts in education. Ma considers the role that different disciplines can play in in education and in the world. What does an education in the liberal arts add to the understandings of science and technology? How does education relate to empathy? Is empathy something individuals can learn?
• In “Is College Doomed,” Graeme Wood illustrates how Minerva represents a new direction in education, not only in technology use but also in the way that it imagines the curriculum students should pursue. What values does Minerva reflect when it comes to education? What should students be learning? What should be the goal of education?
• Respond to the question immediately. This will be your thesis sentence, your position, your argument. Thesis should contain three main ideas and should be the last sentence in the intro paragraph.
• The final draft must be a complete essay, with an introductory paragraph (ending with a thesis), three main body paragraphs analyzing two quotes each (one from each article), and a conclusion paragraph.
• Edit your paper. Avoid informal language and review basic sentence structure, subject verb agreement, and tense agreement.
• Proofread. Spell the name of the class correctly and especially the name of the writers. Use the writer’s first and last name in the introduction, but use only their last name in the rest of the essay.
• A passing paper should have all of the following:
a. Two complete drafts (one introduction, 3 main body paragraphs, one conclusion)
b. A thesis statement
c. Two quotes per body paragraph – analyzing two quotes each (one from each article) in each body paragraph. Quotes from prior assignments may not be used.
d. One main idea per paragraph
e. Somewhat refined language and grammar usage; avoid using “I,” “you,” & “we” f. Substantially revised drafts
about Reinventing College Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What are the potential causes of action? What are the legal rules and principles that would be applicable to those causes of action? Against whom could those causes of action be filed? Business Finance Assignment Help
You are the Director of Customer Relations.You are also an attorney and you work closely with your company’s General Counsel.The Chairman of your company’s board calls you in and asks for your perspectives about potential litigation against those responsible.You need to respond.What are the potential causes of action? What are the legal rules and principles that would be applicable to those causes of action?Against whom could those causes of action be filed?You do not need to go through a full IRAC analysis. Just provide your perspectives on these question areas. Do not use bullet points.Make your responses logical, organized, and in a narrative format.
The importance of external audit in enhancing the financial statements Business Finance Assignment Help
of external audit in enhancing the financial statements
I need you to write term paper (11 pages
minimum), and it must be zero plagiarism.
The topic is “the importance of external
audit in enhancing the financial statements”.
***The outline is ready to follow.
Also, I need you to add to the outline and
explain the following:
1- What is the implications for users and
2- Does the new audit report support the
external audit or auditor in enhancing the financial statements?
3- How does it impact it? (the impact of
(the attached files will help you to answer
4- Also, I need you to use few samples to
In addition, (create contents table to
number the contents according to the page number)
***You must give your reaction, and your
– At least (11) full pages.
-Font size 12.
-Single line spacing.
****Again, it must be zero plagiarism.
The 11 pages must not include the table of
contents, cover, samples, and reference pages.
I have attached the new audit report, the
outline, and the contents table.
The outline just has an idea to what you
are going to do.
5.2 – Discussion: Cybersecurity Threats Computer Science Assignment Help
Please visit www.SecurityCartoon.com (Links to an external site.) for more material.
Choose one of the emerging cyber threats and describe it. Find a source of information that is not already provided in this course and also post the link to your information source. Discuss
- What is the threat?
- How is the threat administered?
- Who are the attackers involved with this threat?
- What are the motives of those who would attack using the threat that you are discussing?
Post & Engage
Make every attempt to post your initial response by the middle of the module week. After posting your response, review your classmates’ posts and make a thoughtful and substantive response to at least two others by the end of the module week. Refer to the discussion rubric for detailed grading criteria.
5.3 – Assignment: Cyberthreats Posed by Adversaries (PLG1) Computer Science Assignment Help
Compare and contrast the cyberthreats posed by adversarial nation-states.
- What types of cyber-attacks could be launched?
- What critical infrastructures might be at risk during a cyberattack?
- What kind of damage could occur as the result of cyberattacks?
- The body of the written assignment will be 800 – 1,000 words.
- Include a title page with your name, course, and assignment title.
- You must adhere to the current APA guidelines for written format, in-text citations, and references.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
Refer to the assignment rubric for detailed grading criteria.
System Analysis Writing Assignment Help
Role-play assignment which is to select one of the following roles: blind, deaf, or wheelchair bound and adopt its limitations for four (4) continuous hours, present the one main lesson learned. In other words, what was the experience like for you for the period of four hours? Do not utilize a previous experience of a family member or friend. This is to be your experience with the limitation you chose for this assignment. Minimum of 250 words.Always check your submission for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and APA format for the in-text citations prior to posting. The reference notations should be placed as the last item in the box in which you cited the information. The book you use is Systems Approach to Organizational Change. Must use 2 scholarly references if needed.
System Analysis Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assignment: The Tuskegee Syphilis Study-Applying the Four Ethical Principles Health Medical Assignment Help
What role do ethics play in medical research?
The Tuskegee Syphilis Study is one of the most important landmark cases related to ethics in medical research. It offers chilling insight into why ethics is so critically important to the advancement of medical research and practice.
To prepare for this Application, review this week’s Learning Resources, paying close attention to those related to the four ethical principles and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. Consider how the four ethical principles of autonomy, beneficence,non-maleficense, and justice can be applied to this historic case.
To complete this Application, write a 1- to 2-page paper that addresses the following:
- Summarize the Tuskegee Syphilis Study.
- Identify how each of the four ethical principles can be applied to the case.
- What are some of the legal and ethical lessons that can be learned from the Syphilis Tuskegee Study?
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
Labor Market Business Finance Assignment Help
Labor Market**original and plagiarism free***plagiarism report must be attached***each part labeled and answered in full with introduction and conclusion paragraph***graduate level work expected***follow all instructions***the organization is PEPSICO!!!
The textbook is: Hunt, S.T. (2014). Common Sense Talent Management. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Write a 1000-1200 word paper that:
- Describes the results of your assessment of the labor market from which your selected organization draws candidates for open positions.
- Explains the population, demographics of the population, levels of education, and how much training may be required to prepare new workers drawn from this pool for positions in the firm.
- Use regional economic corporations, US Department of Labor and other sources to provide data.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference a minimum of two recent scholarly resources
Must include a reference page written in APA format
Statistics Mathematics Assignment Help
From the activity, discuss the data that the graph is used to visually represent. Speculate on why the editor chose the graph, as opposed to merely reporting the data.
Please include the link to the article and either include an attachment or paste a picture of the graphic in your post.
Visit one of the following newspapers’ websites: Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, USA Today, or New York Times. Select a line graph, pie chart, or bar chart on the website. Be prepared to discuss.
case study fire fighter Writing Assignment Help
The instructor will coordinate organizing the students into groups (During Week 8) and assign one of the 16 Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives for further research. Groups will utilize the website Everyone Goes Home and use the Initiative Research Directory for their assigned Fire Life Safety Initiative. http://www.everyonegoeshome.com/resources/initiative-research-directory/ (Links to an external site.) Under the Initiative Research Directory there are several links, (in red) including NFFF Developed Resources. First click on the NFFF Developed Resources and then click on the White Paper (POPULAR) for a clear understanding of your assigned Initiative. This white paper will give you a good overview of the relevance of your assigned Initiative.
FOR THE ASSIGNMENT: Review the recommendations found on the white paper. Each group member shall choose one recommendation from the white paper and provide two powerpoint slides providing bullet points on the recommendation. Students may research additional articles in red on the Initiative Research Directory.
As example, from the website Life Safety Initiative #1 Cultural Change (Safety Driven Organizations) you will find the following links: Leadership, Organizational Cultural, Human Resource Development, Administration and Executive Response Management – you may read articles from these resources.
The intention of the group is to simulate being assigned to a “committee” at your fire department. The “committee” has been assigned to Implement the 16 Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives. Consider reviewing Chapter 12 from our text to gain insight into the process of implementation.
OUR GROUP IS DOING 3RD LIFE INITIATIVE
Each group will submit a coordinated presentation utilizing Powerpoint, Keynote or Google slides, summarizing their findings from the additional research from the Everyone Goes Home Website for the assigned Life Safety Initiative. The completed presentation will include (1) Introduction slide including students names and Initiative, (8) slides supporting the recommendations and (1) conclusion slide – totaling (10) slides. Group members may add a shirt 1 min video clip to enhance the presentation. (The 1 min Video is only optional and will not alter the final grade – since some students may not have an option to provide a video.)
The group leader will be responsible for combining slides, including student names, and sharing with group members once all members have submitted their findings. (If an assigned student group member does not participate, please include there name and state did not participate)
While each group is specifically focused on one Life Safety Initiative, your group MAY consider answering one or more of the following questions as part of the presentation. (These are only suggestions – you may also come up with your own based on your research of the assigned Life Safety Initiative.)
1. How can members of the agency report and near miss on the fire ground?
2. How can a member of the agency report an unsafe act?
3. How can members of the agency influence cultural change in the organization?
4. What responsibilities does the Firefighter Rank have to help implement the assigned Life Safety Initiative? (Consider reviewing the link below to answer the question)
Each group member must post the completed presentation. (The group leader must share the completed document with each member who participated in order for the member to submit the presentation).
I also recognize there maybe a few of you that due to scheduling conflicts and a busy life outside of our class, you wish to work INDIVIDUALLY. I understand this need and will allow individual students to submit the entire project on their own. (Minimum of 8 slides). Please notify the instructor the week of the Group Assignment Introduction. (Week 8).
Here is an example of the Group Assignment and Expectations: