Access Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help. Access Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help.
Data has a way of accumulating in various formats, files, and locations, which makes it hard to actually get any use out of it. In this assignment, datais in a spreadsheet; therefore, import theclient and financial spreadsheets located in the above resources folder into an Access database. Using the data, do the following: Modify the client and financial tables using Design view, create a relationship that enforces referential integrity, create a Client form and insert the following values: B260 as client number, insert your contact information data into the name, street, city, state, and zip fields, enter 1, 200.00 in the current due field and 27 in the business analyst field. Next, create a query for the Client table to display all clients that have a current due amount > 1,000.00. Finally, create a report using the query results.
Access Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Read a material and write a think piece around 450 words. Writing Assignment Help
1. please make sure you can find a way to accessing the material ( The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien, ) and I’ve put the picture of this book in attachment as well
2. giving very specific example when you trying to state your opinion, and trying to give more your own thoughts.(this is important)
3. Im not a native speaker, so please not to use some difficult vocabularies and take a look “my writing level” document before you start it.
4. you only need to choose one question which is the second one and answer it specifically.
Listening Journal Assignment for Effective Listening Class – Instructions are provided. Business Finance Assignment Help
See attached document for the course material that was provided that may help with assignment. Example of Journal also attached.
2nd Listening Journal (20%)
Keeping a listening journal will encourage you to think critically about your listening habits and skills. You will describe and analyze your listening behavior by recording a minimum of four listening experiences (entries) in journal form. You should record a variety of listening experiences (professional, personal, academic, social, and so on) in which you listen for various purposes (specifically therapeutic, critical and appreciative). These entries should reveal your understanding of therapeutic, critical, and appreciative listening purposes and demonstrate your ability to apply the concepts, principles, and techniques presented in the course. Your entries should be rich with concepts, principles, and terminology from the assigned readings. Verbal and nonverbal aspects of each listening experience should be shared.
Each journal entry should be a minimum one full page in length, single spaced, with one inch margins, and a size 12 Times New Roman font. You may be over the page limit (no more than a page and a half per entry), but not under. There are significant deductions for being under.
Include the following information in an organized manner (using subheadings for each) in each entry:
- Date of listening experience
- a detailed description of the listening experience (including where, who, what, how, and so on) with an emphasis on the verbal and nonverbal aspects of the episode
- your purpose(s) and behavior as a listener (this is where you clearly emphasize your role as a discriminative or a comprehensive listener -keeping in mind that comprehensive listening also involves some discriminative listening, but your entry should primarily focus on the higher listening purpose even if some discriminatory aspects are mentioned)
- a descriptive evaluation, supported by specific examples, of your strengths and weaknesses as a listener
- what you learned about your listening -including how you might address your weaknesses
Thus your submission will have the following subheadings (single space all subheadings):
Entry #1 (1-4): Therapeutic Listening Entry (or Critical Listening Entry or Appreciative Listening Entry)
Description of Listening Experience:
Purpose and Behaviors as a Listener:
Evaluation of Listening Strengths and Weaknesses:
What I Learned About My Listening:
You should submit one therapeutic entries, two critical entries and one appreciative listening entry and a descriptive 1-page (minimum) concluding summary. This assignment is VERY similar to the listening journal part I, but each focuses on different listening purposes. A formal introduction is not necessary for this assignment. Begin with your journal entries and finish with your concluding summary. This assignment is to be submitted to your assignment folder as one document. Your concluding summary should be an overall evaluation of what you’ve learned about your listening. Reveal both specific details and “the big picture”. Also include how you will work for improvement in all three listening purposes.
Grading Criteria –and Listening Journal
Each listening journal is worth 4 points and the concluding essay is worth 4 points.
For your Listening Journal, you must:
- fulfill the above requirements in a well organized manner
- entries should be rich with concepts, principles, terminology from the assigned readings (it should be clear that you have read course material and you are able to apply what you have learned)
- provide the required subheadings -there is a 1 point deduction if your neglect to include the required subheadings
- post your work in the assignment folder by the due date -there is a 20% deduction for submitting your work late and late work is only accepted up to a week after the due date
- submit a minimum of three entries from a variety of listening experiences (professional, personal, academic, social, spiritual/religious, and so on) -there is a 4 point deduction for each missing journal entry
- appropriately represent both therapeutic, critical and appreciative listening purposes in your submission (1 therapeutic, 2 critical, and 1 appreciative)neglecting to do so will result in up to -12 points
- explain your strengths and weaknesses in a clear, descriptive, and detailed manner
- provide a concluding summary of your findings from this experience, including a thorough, sophisticated analysis of your listening behavior as developed in this course (1 page in length, single spaced) -neglecting to include a concluding summary will result in a 3 point deduction
- proofread and edit your work (well written submission) -there is .10 deduction for each error
- Use a size 12 Times New Roman font -neglecting to do so will result in a 1 point deduction
- single space the entire document (no double spacing) -neglecting to do so will result in a 1 point deduction
Police Personnel and the Community Paper Writing Assignment Help
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following:
- How do police agencies at the local, state, and federal level recruit, hire, and train employees?
- How can agencies ensure they are promoting diversity by hiring women and minorities?
- How significant is stress in police training? Why should it be included in training programs?
- How does proper recruitment and selection assist with implementation of community policing by local agencies?
- Include a summary of the discussion on the improper hiring practices article located by your collaborative group.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Include at least three references for this assignment.
Wats the movie really about?whats the theme? How do the filmmakers tell their story that’s different from how you might expect? Are there patterns that you notice? When you notice a pattern, a repeated element, it usually means the filmmaker is using tha Writing Assignment Help
Wats the movie really about?whats the theme? How do the filmmakers tell their story that’s different from how you might expect? Are there patterns that you notice? When you notice a pattern, a repeated element, it usually means the filmmaker is using that repetition as a way to reinforce a particular theme. Use these observations to arrive at a thesis: “The film is really about…”
Once you’ve got a thesis, support your claim with the visual and aural elements of the film. You should describe the scenes in some detail and explain how that scene and the elements of it reinforce your idea about the theme.
It’s always helpful to watch a film more than once, but because of time constraints, we can’t do that (although if you feel it would be helpful, feel free to watch it again at home).
Movie: American splendor (2003)
Your essay should have:
Introduction with your thesis
A brief summary of the film (including director’s name and the year it was released—2003) Your claim with support
Conclusion American splendor
please write as a high school students because English is my second language Business Finance Assignment Help
I just want a paragraph 4 to 5 sentences and your opinion without resources.Also when you finish you have to replay four of my classmates
Instructions: You will read question or prompt completely. You will respond or follow the directions of the prompt. Then you will reply to at least two of their peers.
Question/prompt: Some people take the position that commercialization always corrupts sports. After reading about the effects of commercialization in the chapter, use U.S. football, NCAA big-time football, professional wrestling, ultimate fighting, or the Olympics to argue for or against this position.
Instructions: Student will read question or prompt completely. When you see the term discuss, you should think describe or explain your point of view and provide supporting evidence. You are to complete each assignment utilizing complete sentences in paragraph format. You will provide a response or follow the directions of the prompt. Then you will reply to at least two of their peers.
Question/prompt: You have been hired as the athletics director at Your State University. (You oversee both marketing and public relations in that role.) The once-proud reputation of YSU is in shambles. The football and basketball teams have losing records, there are claims of academic dishonesty, players have been arrested, and the athletes are troublemakers on campus. The coaches are rude to sports writers, fans, and alumni. Athletes are viewed as malcontents. Alumni are disgusted, current students won’t support the teams because of the behavior, season-ticket sales have plummeted, and you can’t sign any sponsors. Give an action plan for how you will respond.
please write as a high school students because English is my second language Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
what role does this space play in your life? what is your view of this space? what personal history, thoughts or feelings can you include to help your readers understanding? Writing Assignment Help
help the reader understand what idea(s)/feeling(s) your “space” has
sparked in you. This can be a “scene” from your memory so that the reader can understand both the relationship
that you have/had with this “place” and your attitude toward it. You can
draw your audience
language or describing
a dramatic action or an interesting conversation or
To get you started, h
ere are some
questions that you
might want to consider:
What role does this “space” play in your life?
What is your view of this “space
What personal history, thoughts or feelings can you include to help the reader
Discussion question about my case, Costco Business Finance Assignment Help
I am still going to invite you to my paper on project management…
This discussion question is based on the my case, Costco. Please use what I sent you on Costco to complete this. This is not a paper, just a discussion question so it doesn’t have to be anything extensive. Here goes the discussion:
Respond to the following questions, based on the company you are analyzing:
If your company opted to pursue a strategy of related diversification, what industries or product categories could it diversify into that would allow it to achieve economies of scope? Name at least two or three such industries or product categories, and indicate the specific kinds of cost savings that might accrue from entry into each.
Describe how you could use operations security in your future job. Other Assignment Help
Describe how you do or could use operations security in your current job.
If you are currently unemployed or in a job in which you are not able to apply the class concepts, define the job you are looking to apply for and how you would use operation security in that job position.
As I am unemployed, define the job I are looking to apply for and how you would use operation security in that job position.
Be sure to use APA formatting for your paper. You need to space your assignment with 1-inch margins. Also, be sure to provide references to the best practices you learned in this class. For example, you can reference the textbook, find additional resources online and in the library. Remember, you want to provide support for your key points by pointing readers to the best practices in operations security.
Length: at least 500-700 words
How do we “become” boys and girls? Writing Assignment Help
For this paper, you will discuss the question “how do we ‘become’ boys and girls?” using firsthand experience to illustrate, as well as offering any insight you have into the question. Use the two texts below to illustrate your claims.
Think about what experiences, toys, activities shaped you as a young person in terms of gender. Do any experiences NOT shape our understanding of gender in some way?
Did you experience any limitations because of your gender?
How does culture influence gender?
What is a “gender role?” Where do we learn them?
To what extent does culture influence human biology?
Need 600+ words