Accounting and corporate finance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Accounting and corporate finance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
The aim of this assignment is to test your knowledge and understanding of key accounting and corporate finance concepts, theories and tools that can be used to critically analyse organisations. Required: You are required to select a company quoted on the FTSE 250 index Introduce the company, about the product or services, location, turnover, number of employees, etc. You must act as an adviser to an investor and make sure your conclusion is ended up advising the investor. The report should be maximum 2,500 words which covers the following issues for the last five years: Section A 1. Identify the Profits, earnings- discuss, the 5 years trend, economic condition, calculate the ratios and interpret the results for 5 years on the financial performance 2. Identify dividends (including a comprehensive ratio analysis). Calculate the ratios and interpret the results for 5 years on the financial performance 3. Financial stability and liquidity (including a comprehensive ratio analysis) calculate the ratios and interpret the results for 5 years on the financial performance +/-1500 Words Section B 1. Research the webpage for any information about the company’s performance or any news that has an impact on their performance. 2. Then critically have a reflection on the company portrayed by journalists and other financial reports, please make sure you reference where you got the information from. 3. An evaluation of the corporate governance of the company. Identify the number Directors what their position are, Non -Executive Directors, Independent, Female, Ethnic background and how the diversity of this board structure contribute to the organisation, address the UK code of governance 2014. 4. Identify the asset value per share and the current market share price and assess whether or not your selected company represents an investment opportunity. +/-1000 words You can use the FTSE sector classification (Link available below) to identify companies within their sectoral classifications. http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices… It is essential that all sources of information are correctly referenced using the Harvard system. Maximum words: 2,500words The final assignment must be submitted electronically through “submit your work” on this NILE site
Accounting and corporate finance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
critical thinking portfolio Project outline, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Paste in or upload, as an attachment to your post, your Portfolio Project outline. (You completed your outline last week.)
This week, offer helpful comments and suggestions on at least two of your classmates’ outlines.
- What other sources might the student use?
- What other concepts, terms, techniques, or theories might also apply to the issue being analyzed?
Does the student’s outline seem to flow logically? If not, offer suggestions for improvement.
Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words.
Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course.
Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
Duty of Candor Towards the Tribunal, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
have given you another link to an American Bar Association (ABA) Model
Rules of Professional Conduct. To answer these questions, you will need
to read the rules that deal with the duty of candor toward the tribunal,
or court. Read rules 3.3, 3.4, and 3.8, and feel free to do outside
research as well. Then answer these questions:
1. You work for a defense attorney who is too busy to spend much time
on this brief, which is a motion to suppress evidence seized from the
client pursuant to a search warrant. Several cases are adverse to the
client’s interests, given the facts of the case. Must you disclose
these cases to the court? What about the material facts that are
unfavorable to the client? If the attorney is required to address the
cases and the facts in the brief and in the oral argument, how might she
minimize the damage to the client’s case?
2. You work for a prosecutor in a serious criminal case involving what
appears to be a coerced confession. You also find out that the
defendant in the case was never read his Miranda rights before
the police began the custodial interrogation which resulted in a
detailed confession. There is other evidence linking the defendant to
the crime that was discovered, both before and after the confession (the
evidence discovered after the confession was discovered as a direct
result of the confession). What are your boss’ disclosure duties? You
are sure the defendant is guilty.
to respond to at least two of your classmates’ submissions and to give
credit to your sources using Bluebook format! Additionally, your
primary submission to this forum must be AT LEAST 500 words in length
analysis of questions related to two separate case studies, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Assignment consists of an analysis of questions related to two
separate case studies. Each case presents a problem that you, the future
behavior analyst, will need to assess. In order for you to accomplish
this, you will design an effective (hypothetical) behavior modification
program based on your hypothesized function of the target behavior and a
plan to evaluate this modification program. You will draw upon the
scientific method of inquiry to guide you in this Assignment. The case
studies are located in the Doc Sharing area.
Prepare for the analysis questions by completing the following for each case study:
- Provide a full and accurate description of the target behavior for each case and the rationale for selection.
each case, provide a hypothesis of the reinforcement contingencies
maintaining the behavior. Based on this hypothesis, discuss why the
previous interventions may not have been successful.
- Next, use
operant conditioning techniques to provide an accurate and thorough
behavior modification for each case based on the hypothesis above. Be
sure to discuss this in the context of the use single-subject designs in
behavior analysis and how the individual serves as his or her own
- Finally, you will discuss the assessment of each
behavior modification plan by describing how you will determine if the
selected behavior modification plan was effective (be sure to outline
the dimension of behavior(s) you are measuring and how you will make a
data-based conclusions on the progress)
Each case covers the
theories, concepts, and research that you have learned about this term.
Your written Assignment should consist of information mainly from the
two texts. If necessary you may use supplemental readings. You may also
use sources from the Kaplan Library, but all supplementary material
should be from peer-reviewed behavior analytic journals only.
After reading each case and conducting the analysis as guided above, please fully provide the information listed below.
to the questions should be typed up in a Word document, double-spaced,
in 12-point Times New Roman font, follow all other APA formatting and
citation guidelines, and be submitted to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox.
Your answers should be 3 to 4 pages for each case in order to address
all required parts of the Assignment.
Case 1: The Case of Emily
Briefly recap the case and identify the most important target behavior.
Provide a clear definition and why it is important to target this
2. Discuss which inadvertent reinforcement strategy may
have contributed to Emily’s school refusal and why. Formulate a
hypothesis regarding what intervention will result in a specific level
and direction of desired change in the target behavior
an effective behavior modification program to help Emily’s parents to
help her improve her target behavior and to test your previously stated
hypothesis. Discuss why you chose that program and how you would
implement the strategy.
4. Discuss how you will monitor the
program and analyze the results. Make sure to include what you would
consider to be a successful intervention. Discuss changes you could make
to the plan if the expected outcome was not attained.
Case 2: The Case of Mr. Smith
Briefly recap the case and identify the most important target behavior.
Provide a clear definition and why it is important to target this
2. Discuss why Mr. Smith’s previous interventions may
not have been successful. Formulate a hypothesis regarding what
intervention will result in a specific level and direction of desired
change in the target behavior.
3. Choose an effective behavior
modification program to help Mr. Smith with his company and to test your
previously stated hypothesis. Discuss why you chose that program and
how you would implement the strategy.
4. Discuss how you will
monitor the program and analyze the results. Make sure to include what
you would consider to be a successful intervention.
Make sure to
use APA formatting and citation style to credit the sources you use in
your case study analysis. For additional information, refer to the APA
Quick Reference found in Course Home or to the Kaplan Writing Center.
You can access the Writing Center from the Academic Tools tab in any
unit or with the following link:https://kucampus,kaplan,edu/MyStudies/AcademicSupportCenter/WritingCenter/Index.aspx.
You must credit authors when you:
- Summarize a concept, theory, or research
- Use direct quotes from the text or articles
Diagnostic Case Reports, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Diagnostic Case Reports
Click here to go to the Faces of Abnormal Psychology website.
There, you will see twelve different disorders listed. For this module, view the following disorders:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
After clicking a disorder, click the Diagnostic Overview tab in the left column. This will cover the major diagnostic features of the disorder. After that, click the DSM-5 Features tab. You can then go though the Case History, Interview, and Treatment sections on the website. You have to write a case report for each case study. You should use the format provided on the web page. There is a sample report that you can also view by clicking the link in the upper-right corner.
Write a 2 page case study for each disorder.
The format for the sample report is as follows:
Professors Joy Shabandar & Melissa Weeding
Maladaptive Behavior & Psychopathology | FP6005 BLW
- Outline the major symptoms of this disorder.
- Briefly outline the client’s background (age, race, occupations, etc.).
- Describe any factors in the client’s background that might predispose him or her to this disorder.
- Describe any symptoms that you have observed that support the diagnosis. You can include direct quotes or behaviors that you may have observed.
- Describe any symptoms or behaviors that are inconsistent with the diagnosis.
- Provide any information that you have about the development of this disorder.
- Did you observe any evidence of general medical conditions that might contribute to the development of this disorder?
- Did you observe any evidence of psychosocial and environmental problems that might contribute to this disorder?
- As per your observations, what is the client’s overall level of safety regarding potential harm to self or others (suicidality or homicidality)?
- What cross-cultural issues, if any, affect the differential diagnosis?
- In your opinion, what are the appropriate short-term goals of this intervention?
- In your opinion, what are the appropriate long-term goals of this intervention?
- Which therapeutic strategy seems the most appropriate in this case? Why?
- Which therapeutic modality seems the most appropriate in this case? Why?
- Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.
Cyber Crime Task Force Paper, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Final Paper: Cyber Crime Task Force Plan
Scenario: You have been an investigator for the St. Louis Police Department for many years. Recent surges in cyber crime have caused your police department to consider developing a cyber crime task force to combat the rising number of cyber thefts in St. Louis County jurisdictions. The police commissioner recognizes that you are a top investigator and appoints you to lead the new cyber crime task force. The commissioner says to you “Build a cyber crime task force. Tell us [a] what the greatest cyber threats are, [b] what you need to establish a cyber crime task force, and [c] what legislation we should push for to stop these cyber crimes.”
In eight to ten double-spaced pages, (excluding the title page and reference page) develop a cyber crime task force plan for St. Louis County in Missouri. Use research from the Internet and the Ashford Online Library to identify cyber crime investigative strategies and task force developments around the country. Identify techniques, tools, and organizational structures used by other law enforcement agencies to determine which ones will be most useful for your task force. Use the following outline to produce your plan for the St. Louis police commissioner:
- Executive Summary of Cyber Crime Task Force Plan (one paragraph)
- Cyber crime threats in St. Louis County
- What are the greatest cyber crime threats that St. Louis County is currently facing or likely to face in the near future? (Use data and statistics from outside the course text.)
- Which three types of cyber crime will be the top priorities for the task force?
- Cyber Crime Task Force Structure
- Which organizational structure will the task force utilize?
- What personnel and skills will the task force need to investigate the top three cyber threats?
- Which federal agencies in the St. Louis area should the task force develop relationships with in order to be effective?
- Cyber Crime Task Force Equipment
- Which types of equipment, technologies, and items should the police commissioner acquire for the Cyber Crime Task Force?
- What is needed to develop a cyber crime lab capable of performing cyber forensics?
- Why are these systems important?
- Cyber Crime Legislation
- In order to pursue cyber criminals, what legislation and provisions should be developed in St. Louis County to increase local law enforcement capacity for investigating cyber crime?
- Where should these laws be passed?
- In addition to those identified above, what other factors should be considered in building a Cyber Crime Task Force?
Students must refer to and cite cyber crime task force best practices used by federal, state and local law enforcement around the country to inform their Cyber Crime Task Force Plan. In addition to the course text, you must use at least five scholarly sources to support your thesis. At least two of these sources must come from the Ashford Online Library. All sources must be properly cited, and the Final Paper must be formatted according to APA style. If you would like to refer to APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
Writing the Final Paper:
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use a minimum of five (5) scholarly resources in addition to the course text, two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include a Reference Page that is completed according to APA (6th ed.) style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Cyber Crime Task Force Paper, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Player of the year 2016, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Please bid on this question only if you have a substantial amount of knowledge about csgo thanks
Who were the most substantial players and teams of 2016? Give five nominations:
-The best overall talented player of 2016
-The best overall team of 2016
-Most improved player of 2016
-Most improved of 2016
-The dark horse player of 2016
After bid is accepted, before tutor starts working tutor should provide me the players as soon as possible, then when I approve of those players/teams, then they start working on the assignment, giving reasons to why they deserve the title.
reply to a response about Stanley Milgram, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS appropriately.
RESPONSE:”You mentioned the important point about knowledge of individual rights being a salient factor in why you believe the results would be different if Milgram’s experiment were to be conducted today. I’d love to hear an expansion of your thoughts on that. Do you think there is simply more information today, such as the widespread dissemination of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and work by human rights organizations such as Amnesty International? What are some other factors- High profile court cases that put issues such as rights at the forefront of public discussions? Social movements such as civil rights movements, both from past decades and current movements fighting for all kinds of rights?”
Final Strategic Plan, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Include in this section the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Write a 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.
Using the University of Phoenix Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 4,200 to 5,250 words in length.
How are all of these forms of media connected through popular culture?, Critical Analysis help Humanities Assignment Help
A critical analysis serves as a way for you to examine the different elements of popular culture discussed in this course. For your final written assignment, discuss the media forms you have written about for your previous course portfolio essays. This essay should reflect upon your experience studying each form, and make distinctions as to how each one of them uniquely reflects American popular culture.
Your essay should attempt to answer the following:
- How are all of these forms of media connected through popular culture?
- Is there one form of media that in your opinion is more powerful in affecting its audiences than the others?
- Is there one medium that is more problematic for American culture than the others?
Your thesis should include the answer to one of the questions above, and be the focus of your essay. Evidence of library research is required.
This essay should be 2-3 pages, in APA style, utilizing the college’s library resources. Please include at least one scholarly resource as a minimum in your essay.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.