Accounting assignment Business Finance Assignment Help. Accounting assignment Business Finance Assignment Help.
Hope all you guys are having a good fall break (you all deserve a little
R&R). I wanted to help you with the accounting cycle project (try to use
excel). Follow this guide and you guys will be fine:
1) Read the problem
2) Read the problem properly ( this time without going to youtube )
3) Journalize all entries, if you are using excel sum the debit and credit
columns to make sure they are equal.
4) Create ledger accounts using as beginning balances the amounts in the trial balance
5) Post journal entries to ledger, make sure you don’t forget any.
6) Create unadjusted trial balance from the ledger
7) Prepare adjusting entries and post to ledger
8) Prepare adjusted trial balance
9) Prepare closing entries, remembering to close Income summary to Retained
10) Create the final trial balance
11) Prepare Income statement, Statement of retained earnings, and Balance sheet
in that order
*** YOU DON’T NEED TO MAKE A CASHFLOW STATEMENT*****
12) Add a couple of short footnotes explaining the depreciation and which
inventory choices you made.
Praise the Accounting Gods!!!!! you finished and start studying for your Exam 3
Accounting assignment Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Professional Development Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
The assignment consists of an individual plan for continued professional skill development. The intent of this assignment is self-awareness, planning, action, and reflection on your professional skills. Your professional development plan should be approximately 5–7 pages, double-spaced, and include at least three sources to support your arguments.
Discuss why you are interested in pursuing a degree in business.
What major are you most interested in and why?
What would be your ideal job upon graduation?
Try to provide more than just a surface-level discussion—do some serious self-assessment here.
2.Industry Skills Requirements:
What specific skills are needed for the job or career field of your choice?
3.Individual Development Needs:
Choose ONE of the skills that is important in your field and that you feel you need to improve, and answer the following:
Why have I identified this skill as one I would like to grow in?
What knowledge/competency do I currently have in this skill area?
How have I already developed this skill through this course and other opportunities?
How will this skill contribute to my personal success?
Create a table that shows how you will go about gaining experience and knowledge in this one skill area for each of the following time frames: this semester, in the next 6 months, and by the time you graduate. For each time frame:
List some resources/activities (specific classes both in and out of business, workshops, events, work experiences, online tutorials, readings, etc.) you will use or engage in to advance your skills in this area.
Describe how you will assess whether these resources/activities have increased your capabilities.
Below is an example of what your Action Plan should look like. Copy the headings on the side and top but put your own bullet points into the gray areas. You should have at least three items
5.Workplace Values and Career Fit:
Developing skills that make you attractive to organizations is an important aspect of professional development, but knowing how to assess a job or organization to see if it is worth your consideration is also important. For this section think about your values and determine if a job or organization would be a good “fit” for you based on those values. (As you complete this section please refer to the required readings on cultural fit posted on Blackboard.)
In this section:
Identify your top five core values
Show how these values fit into your 3 selected workplaces
Describe what you have learned from doing this professional development plan and how you will apply this knowledge to be successful in school and in the workplace.
Did you accomplish the things you planned to do during this semester? Why or why not?
What challenges might arise in the future as you execute your action plan?
What is your backup plan?
Why is cultural fit important in the job search process?
How can organizations ensure they are hiring for cultural fit while also building a diverse workforce?
Be sure to specify where your evidence came from by including in-text citations and an APA-format reference list at the end of your paper.
History Essay Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Follow these instructions carefully. Take your time and do a thorough job. As always, be mindful of the college/class policy on academic honesty.
Respond to each of the required topics below. Then pick two more topics from the other options—a total of five essays. Write a minimum of three detailed paragraphs for each question. Detailed paragraphs must include
- A minimum of five complete sentences,
- Written in your own words;
- Avoid personal opinion.
- Your response must clearly show that you have read and understood the assigned material.
- DO NOT paraphrase or cut-and-paste language directly from the textbook.
ALSO DO NOT use material from outside sources. Use our assigned class sources, and YOUR OWN critical thinking skills. We are interested in your own objective analysis, not a re-hash of what somebody else has already written.
I need to be able to tell from your responses that you know what you are talking about.
1st Required: Using information you collected from Chapter 25 GQ#5 and Chapter 26 GQ#4, as well as information from the file Instructor’s Narrative on Vietnam, explain why the United States was not victorious. Think about the political situation at home as well as the military situation in Vietnam.
2nd Required: Using information you collected from the GQs about Watergate, summarize the outcome of this important event, and then explain was lessons we should learn from the Watergate scandal that apply to today’s presidential politics.
3rd Required: Describe the problem of inequality. This is obviously still going on today. How can we tell? What should we as citizens do about it?
Topic Options: Pick two
- What happened in the year 1968? Why was it one of the bitterest years in the history of our country?
- What is a neoconservative? List two characteristics, then compare them to the agenda of the Religious Right. What are your conclusions about their influence in our society?
- Why did the Republicans want to impeach President Clinton? Why did they not succeed?
- What was the Bush Doctrine?
- What did Malcolm X want to happen in American society?
- The author of our text suggests we have “An American Empire”. How does he describe it? In your informed, objective point of view, was he right or wrong? Why?
- How did the 911 attack expand the power of the presidency?
- What is meant by a culture war? Give an example of how it impacted any one of these minority groups:
2 Essays About Jazz Music Concerts Writing Assignment Help
I need to essays for my music class about 2 different Jazz concerts here in Los Angeles area that you should find that happened in the near past. Each essay should be about two pages not less than that. It has to sound real as I have really been to the concerts. I am an international ESL student so don’t make the language sound so harsh in the essays! (2 different essays at least 2 pages each) (One of my friends shared hiss essay with me you can use the same jazz concert for one of the essays, it is attached at the bottom)
Listening skills Writing Assignment Help
This project allows you to focus on an interpersonal communication skill (mindful listening, conflict management, effective leadership communication, perception checking, etc.) that you would like to develop. The main objectives of the project are to 1) learn more about a particular interpersonal communication skill; 2) analyze your own abilities and areas for improvement; and 3) work through a process, which includes identifying a problem, developing a plan of action, actively practicing a skill, and evaluating the outcome. There are multiple stages to this project that will be spread out over the course the term. These stages include:
- Identify an interpersonal communication skill you want to work on.
- Research your interpersonal skill you want to improve.
- Seek an outside comparison of your skills.
- Develop a plan of action for mindful practice.
- Evaluate your progress throughout the term.
- Write a final paper that assesses your progress and next steps.
- Share ideas for best practices regarding the development of this skill.
The report should include the following:
- Introduction section:
- Explain what interpersonal communication skill you chose and why you chose it.
- Summarize your plan of action
- The Body section:
- What specific behaviors did you try? In what contexts?
- How did you adapt your practice as time went on? Use specific examples.
- What were your greatest challenges? How did you overcome these challenges? If you didn’t overcome these challenges, why not?
- What were your greatest successes? Use specific examples..
- What were some of your challenges regarding the process? Use specific examples.
- How comfortable were you throughout the experience? Why?
- Explain what you did and what the outcome was
- Explain how much progress you made.
- Describe how successful you were with the process we used for this project.
- Conclusion section:
- What have you learned about yourself by honestly assessing your behaviors and attitudes each week?
- How do you believe this project/assessment will help you in your current and future relationships? Use specific examples.
- What changes would you make if you were to do this project over again? Why?
- Bring some closure to the paper by summarizing what this information means and what your next steps are.
- Maintain college-level writing standards throughout the paper. (Clear organization, effective word choice, appropriate spelling and punctuation, typed, double-spaced, APA format.)
- Paper should be 3-4 pages (double-spaced, 12 point type, 1” margins)
- Paper should reflect thorough analysis and reflection (correct use of terminology, strong supporting examples, strong application of course concepts, etc.).
- You should use specific examples throughout the paper, especially for the questions that ask for them.
- Paper should be in essay format rather than a list of answers to the questions listed above.
Business Power Point Slides on the Company “Netflix” Writing Assignment Help
In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected and focused on for Assignments 1, 2, and 3.
Consider the corporation you have selected to use in your first three assignments. Identify one of the firm’s major competitors that you would consider working for.
Research the corporation on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will do a 15 minutes presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Develop an eight to twelve slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes or record a video based upon Assignments 1 through 4. You may choose to compare your chosen corporation to a major competitor with whom you would like to work. You will make recommendations to the Board of Directors based upon your analysis and decision on why the corporation remains or is not a good fit for you.
Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success as a competitive employer in the industry.
Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
Develop an executive level Power Point presentation with 8 -12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics or professional video.
Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
References must be submitted on a Works Cited page using SWS format. This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine ways in which the vision, mission, and stakeholders of a firm impact that firm’s overall success.
- Identify how the six segments of the general environment affect an industry and its firms.
- Identify the five forces of competition.
- Analyze the external environment for opportunities and threats that impact the firm.
- Analyze the internal environment of a company for strengths and weaknesses that impact the firm’s competitiveness.
- Identify various levels and types of strategy in a firm.
- Assess the ethical implications related to strategic decisions.
- Predict ways in which corporate governance will affect strategic decisions.
- Assess the relationship between strategy and organizational structure.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about business administration using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
* I’ve included all attached to complete the power point slides
* Please note that it has to have a “Male Voice” recording to navigate the Power point slides
Business Power Point Slides on the Company “Netflix” Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Modern Art ( only book, only reference) Writing Assignment Help
Cubism and Picasso
Reading assignment: The next reading is part one of chapter 7: pages 136 to 155 (stop at the section titled “Constructed Spaces: Cubist Sculpture”)
This is the last weekly writing assignment for the semester: Since this week’s reading covers both Picasso’s early career and the birth of Cubism, there are a lot of different ideas and artistic developments that are presented. Because of that, I’m giving you an assignment that’s more open-ended than usual.
Pick the artwork from the reading that interests you the most and write the usual half-page to full-page piece. In your write-up, describe the piece and tell me why you chose it, and then give me a good general account of it based on the information in the book. Some things you could discuss include: what does the piece show (what’s the imagery in it)? Why was it made? What does it mean, and/or what story does it tell? Is it a groundbreaking or historically important work, and if so, why? Was there anything new or unusual about the materials or techniques used to make it? Some of these questions aren’t relevant to all of the artworks in the reading, so pick the ones that you think will allow you to provide the best overall description of the work you chose. Feel free to address things I haven’t asked about if they’re important to explaining the piece.
Final in-class essay Writing Assignment Help
Essay prompt:What will you take away from this class that will change how you pursue a good life and make (or refuse to make) a lasting contribution? Focus on the most challenging and important lessons for you and reflect on how they could be incorporated into your day-to-day habits and long-term commitments. To support your ideas, you will need to directly cite at least one of our contemporary authors/films (David Foster Wallace, Freedom Summer, Tad Waddington, or Brene Brown) and at least two philosophers we have studied from The Good Life anthology (Epictetus, Emerson, Nietzsche, Lao Tzu, de Beauvoir, or Noddings).
You are very welcome to disagree and offer counterarguments to our authors’ approaches. You can also discuss the process and important questions you will need to explore in order to discover your final purpose without knowing for certain what it will be. College is an important transitional moment for most people–a beginning whose end you may not see now. It is also one of your best opportunities to build an amazing foundation for the rest of your life–which is why it is worth asking these questions now. Your essay should be written in the first-person and should support your largest vision. I want to read essays that are original, meaningful, insightful, and authentic. You’ve had an entire semester to consider these ideas, and I expect you to have the courage to challenge yourself and really show everything you’ve learned. I suggest that you talk over the question with others and spend some time freewriting to dig into the unique point of view *you* have to offer.
Guidelines for using evidence
- You should use ~one quote per paragraph. The quote should not be longer than one sentence. Make sure that you include a page number and the name of the author. Examples: Nietzsche defines happiness as “swinging in a hammock on the beach” (293). Happiness is “swinging in a hammock on the beach” (Nietzsche 293).
- Quotes should be directly related to the author’s philosophy, not a stray comment.
- Your interpretation of the quote should be accurate. Be careful not to distort the author’s meaning for the sake of your argument.
- The quote chosen should be the one that best supports your point. If another author or another passage would have been stronger, I will have expected you to have used that reference instead.
VBA programming and Excel function option problems Business Finance Assignment Help
Please follow the instruction for Homework 3, and complete 2 project in Excel by using VBA program. An example of option pricing is attached here, but it is a much more simple version which can only be a reference. The entire assignment instruction is also uploaded as pdf, which I also copy and paste here:
Write a program that will test a self-financed delta hedge strategy on an European Style option based on a simulated stock path. Assume the stock price follow Geometric Brownian Motion.
Your program should allow user to change all parameters regarding the underlying stock/option and rebalance frequency (i.e., how many times you rebalance before maturity, assume equal intervals), as well as the trade direction (buy or sell) and the option type (call or put).
Output should include the stock path, the stock position at each rebalance point, the cash balance at each period and the final P&L.
Project 2: Write a program for option pricing that allow user input for all the parameters of the underlying stock. In addition, the program should allow user to choose: 1) Option Type: Put or Call, 2) Option Style: European or American and 3)Pricing method: Black Scholes Formula (for European Style Only), Monte Carlo Simulation (for European Style Only), and Binomial Tree. Print out both your results and your simulation paths (for Monte Carlo and Binomial Tree) Hint: Write Black Scholes formula, Monte Carlo Simulation and Binomial Tree separately. Then use a main program to call each sub based on user’s choice of pricing method.
Prefect Interview Business Finance Assignment Help
Sign up for a “Cuyamaca Prefect Interview” account www.perfectinterview.com/cuyamaca (Links to an external site.).
- Conduct 3 complete interviews with “Prefect Interview” which are to be shared with the Instructor. Refer to Sharing Tab on the “Prefect Interview, Interview Coach “page.
- Submit a one-page Business Report entitle “Lesson Learned” covering what you have learned from using “Prefect interview”.
- Grading will be compliant with the Report Writing Rubric Academic Integrity:1. Turning in your own work3. Paraphrasing properlyIf you are caught cheating or plagiarizing, the following actions may be taken:2. An oral reprimand with emphasis on counseling toward prevention of further occurrences.4. A reduction of the grade earned on the specific work in question, including the possibility of a failing grade or no credit for the work.6. Referral to the office of the Associate Dean of Student Affairs for further administrative action, such as a failing grade for the course, suspension or expulsion.
- 5. A reduction of the course grade because of item 4 above including the possibility of a failing grade for the course, if a failing grade for the work produces such a result.
- 3. A requirement that work be repeated.
- 1. Review – no action.
- You must give credit for any outside references used – this includes: Assignments, Discussion Boards, and your Research Report.
- 2. Properly citing your references
- As a student, it is important to understand the implications of plagiarism. According to Webster’s dictionary, plagiarism is defined as “the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author, and the representation of them as one’s own original work.” Because plagiarism is considered the ultimate academic offense, it is important for students to be familiar with the various components of this type of Academic Misconduct. These components are closely examined on the http://www.plagiarism.org/ website. This website will further explain the various facets of plagiarism and how you can avoid this by following various rules; including: