Accounting Critical Thinking Assignment, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Accounting Critical Thinking Assignment, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
In this case, you will record the effects of transactions using the accrual method of accounting.
Carl Crow is a licensed architect. During the first month of operation of his business, the events and transactions listed below occurred.
Prepare general journal entries using an Excel spreadsheet to record the transactions listed below for the Carl Crow Co.
Assignment Template attached below
Use the following chart of accounts:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Unearned revenue
- Carl Crow, capital
- Service revenue
- Salaries expense
- Rent expense
Use the numbers beside each transaction to identify your entries:
- Invested $30,000 in cash.
- Hired a secretary-receptionist at a salary of $500 per week payable monthly.
- Paid office rent of $800 for the month.
- Purchased architectural supplies on account from Halo Company for $1,500.
- Completed blueprints on a carport and billed client $1,200 for services.
- Received $500 cash advance from R. Welk for the design of a new home.
- Received $1,500 cash for services completed and delivered to P. Donahue.
- Paid the secretary-receptionist $2,000 for the month.
- Paid $600 to the Halo Company for accounts payable due.
In an Excel spreadsheet, prepare journal entries 1 through 9. Make sure that the debits equal the credits for each journal entry. Under each journal entry, be sure to include one sentence that explains the transaction. For an explanation, see the solution to the demonstration problem in Chapter 2 of the textbook.
Accounting Critical Thinking Assignment, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Why should public schools wear uniforms, english assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Your assignment will begin with an APA-style title page followed by a formal outline that presents your thesis statement, topic sentences, and supporting information for each topic. You will need to refer to your annotated bibliography to locate appropriate sources for the claims you intend to present and cite these sources the body of your outline and on your reference page. Please check the Research Paper Guidelines if you have any questions about the assignment topics. Also, be sure to review the Model Outline before you begin constructing your own outline and utilize the Week Two Assignment Template.
You are required to format your assignment as a full-sentence outline in APA style that includes source material from at least two scholarly sources from last week’s research along with additional research, if necessary. Source material must be cited in-text in accurate APA style and must be accompanied by an accurately formatted reference list. Be sure to incorporate any useful feedback you have received from your instructor and classmates.
The outline must be 400 to 500 words in length and formatted according to APA style. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center.
Submission Information: Complete the tasks above and save the document as a Microsoft Word PDF file. Submit your assignment via the Assignment Submission button. Please use a naming convention for your assignment files that includes your last name and the week number. So, your Final Research Paper Outline assignment should bear a file name that looks like: smithENG122w2.docx or smithENG122w2.pdf.
history 1301 quiz: After the Louisiana Purchase, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Describe how difficult this task was in your opinion. How accurate do you think you were in this task?, Müller-Lyer Illusion assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Q1: Müller-Lyer Illusion
Whenever you think about illusions, names of magicians such as Harry
Houdini and David Copperfield probably come to mind. However, in the
visual system, illusions are often evidence of how the perceptual system
“changes” what was actually detected by the sensory system.
Experience teaches us to expect certain
perceptual relationships among stimuli. Illusions often take advantage
of these expectations.
Access the CogLab demonstration “Müller-Lyer” and follow the instructions to complete the demonstration.
Based on the demonstration, respond to the following:
- Describe how difficult this task was in your opinion. How accurate do you think you were in this task?
- Looking at your individual data, explain whether your results support the feelings you had about your performance.
- Describe what your data would look like if you
suppose that the wings of the comparison line were drawn inward instead
of outward in the demonstration.
- Describe an everyday situation that could partly explain the Müller-Lyer illusion.
Write your initial response in 300 words
Q2: What kinds of risks does a firm like Amazon.com face with respect to
safeguarding its assets? What types of controls do you think it already
has in place to minimize these risks? Go to the firm’s website and click
on “Investor Relations”. You’ll be able to find the firm’s annual
report to help you answer these questions. Are any specific controls
mentioned in the annual report? What depreciation method does Amazon use
for property and equipment? What is the range of useful lives for
buildings and for fixtures and equipment? Do these useful lives make
sense? Find the heading Goodwill. What type of an asset is goodwill?
Does Amazon write off this asset? Explain what the company does
Write your initial response in one to two paragraphs
Employment planning is an integral part of the HR leader’s job responsibilities, assignment help Writing Assignment Help
through the PDF what is the case and follow the requirement below to
analysis about 1000 words and NO external research and Your response should use ONLY the information provided in the case !!!
Maureen asked you, Jan Chang, SMU co-op student to prepare a report that includes the following elements:
Issue identification: Calculate the revenue and net income (before
taxes) change resulting from the change in legislation regarding price
mark-up limits for generic drugs. Please note you are not required to
calculate income tax for this project. (You
don’t need to do this part, that we have already finished this part the
calculation and we will upload our calculations as pictures, please
refer the data to do the requirement 2 and 3) and there is a important
data that is generic brand revenue changed from $1,014,794 to $839,829.60
Identification of alternatives: Discuss how RDM2 can recover this lost
revenue from other sources that are implementable within the existing
business model. Rank the approved pharmacy services in terms of value
added per unit of time ($/time). Your report should include a discussion
of the advantages and disadvantages of the various alternatives.
Development of Business Plan: Prepare a detailed business plan for
Maureen outlining the approved pharmacy services, along with
recommendations and projected income statement. The objective is to
maximize income. Are the changes enough to offset the reduced income?
a) Your response should use ONLY the information provided in the case.
b) External research is NOT required.
(Hint: Keep in mind that pharmacists only have a certain amount of free time)
Legal Research, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
The process of preparing a law office memo begins with gathering
facts and conducting research. This assignment is based on the facts
included in the problem: “Was Swimming Pool an Attractive Nuisance?”
that can be found in Appendix E on pages 410-411. Complete the following
- Review the facts contained in this problem and collect research regarding applicable attractive nuisance laws in a chosen state.
- Summarize the material contained in the sources you have found and be sure to cite your references.
- The product of your research will be used to draft a law office memo for your next assignment.
- Be sure to follow these guidelines:
- You will be assessed on the depth of your research and its applicability to the facts provided.
- In addition you must proofread your material, and submit it without grammar, spelling, or other mechanical errors.
- Cite all of your sources in Bluebook format, including the text, lectures, and other sources.
- Proofread carefully – spelling and other mechanics count.
Legal Research, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Health Statistics and Populations, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
View the attached document for exact instructions.
Unit 9 Assignment TIPs
uSearch for ideas on charts and guidance on Preventive care for adults.
uCompare to the AHRQ guidelines to be sure they are correct. If you look at examples for ideas on chart display- the AHRQ must be reflected. Be sure what you put in the chart is accurate. How you set it up is your decision. Must use A and B- C is your choice. Do not include D or I recommendations, certainly since they are not recommended.
uThere is only a title page and reference page with a Chart in the middle. Put citations at bottom of chart.
uGo through the guidelines to check on screenings and prevention standards
uInclude counseling’s and education recommended.
uHealth Statistics and Populations The following website will aid you in completing this Assignment: Utilizing the US Preventive Services Task force site (http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Name/recommendations)
uYou will need to create a chart that illustrates preventative care measures for individuals ranging from age 21-65.
uThe chart should include:
u● Immunization recommendations
u● Well person visit recommendations
u● Cancer screening recommendations (cervical, breast, prostate, colon)
u● Other preventative services (dental care, vision care, screening for age related memory changes, etc. You will have to search other site for these reccomendations)
uPlease include gender and age groups in your chart data.
Links in the seminar
Must follow this guidelines for Unit 9 chart
Something more to look at
an example to think about
an example to think about
New York Times Co. v. United States (1971) [The Pentagon Papers Case], law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
It will be a part of presentation.
Case: New York Times Co. v. United States (1971) [The Pentagon Papers Case]
1.The initial decision and the reasoning behind it; which prior cases were used as guidance
2.The progression of the case and in which courts, giving the decision(s) and the reasoning
behind them as it traveled through the justice system
1. I want to 5 slides of Powerpoint with only black and white, No special effects, No Format requirements, Just the simple words and photos.
2. 4-5 Minutes speaking draft about the 5 slides Powerpoint above. ( Oral English)
Database design, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
You have been hired by a warehousing company with multiple warehouse facilities in a metropolitan area to perform the logical design of a database to manage their roster of available temporary workers and their subsequent assignments to fill workforce needs. The temporary workers are needed on a seasonal basis to fill a number of job roles such as forklift driver, van driver, loading dock worker, inventory clerk, etc. Each warehouse facility is configured with two different work areas in which inventory may be received or shipped: receiving operations and shipping operations. Here are the requirements that you have identified after interviewing company management:
- The company would like to record and maintain complete information on each temporary worker, including full name, home address, mailing address (which may or may not differ from the home address), preferred and secondary telephone numbers, email address, date of birth, gender.
- They would also like to maintain information on each temporary worker’s work shift availability in terms of days of the week (Monday through Sunday) and work shift (mornings, afternoons, and/or evenings on the specified days). Workers may specify availability for one or more shifts during those days.
- In addition, they will need to maintain complete information on each temporary worker’s job certifications. A temporary worker must be certified for a job role by completing a required training program for that role and can be certified to perform one or more job roles (see job role examples in the opening paragraph above). For job certifications, the company would like to maintain the identification of the certification, identification of the temporary worker participating in the certification training, the dates of certification training (certification training ranges from 4 to 16 hours depending on the type of certification), the certification trainer’s identification, and a pass/fail designation for the temporary worker completing the certification training. The company would also like to maintain complete information on available job role certification training program courses.
- Temporary workers are also allowed to specify prioritized work area location preferences for one or more warehouse locations.
- Finally, they have stated the requirement for maintaining a complete record of each temporary worker’s assignments, including warehouse location and work area assignment, date worked, shift(s) worked, and job role(s) filled by shift.
The company intends to use the completed database design to support the identification of temporary workers to fill needed assignments and to produce comprehensive reports on the use of temporary workers.
In a Microsoft Word document, provide a complete integrated set of normalized (3NF required) relations, using the format displayed in Figure 9.3e on page 318 (note that entities are in all caps, attribute names with multiple words are connected by an underline character joining each word (for example, “Student_ID”), primary keys are underlined and listed first within the attributes) in Third Normal Form (see pages 321-324 for complete information on the normalization process).
An Example of Normalization:
Here is a relatively simplistic example of a normalization process:
An “un-normalized” relation:
STUDENT(Last_Name, First_Name, Course_Name, Instructor_Name, Semester, Year)
There are multiple problems here: multiple students could have the same last name, course name might occur many times within the table and could be entered incorrectly or misspelled in some records, instructor name might occur many times within the table and could be entered incorrectly or misspelled in some records, semester name might occur many times within the table and could be entered incorrectly or misspelled in some records.
The “normalized” version in Third Normal Form:
STUDENT(Student_ID, Last_Name, First_Name)
INSTRUCTOR(Instructor_ID, Last_Name, First_Name)
SEMESTER(Semester_ID, Term, Year)
NOTE: A Turnitin analysis percentage LESS THAN 15%. And using proper APA citation methods for exact quotations to include the words of others.
I will upload the TEXTBOOK-MODERN SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN （ebook）if you need.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning Analysis, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Select a new product or service that will be launched by either an existing organization or one you will create. Obtain your instructor’s approval of your product or service before beginning this project.
Develop a 2,500-word analysis explaining the following headings:
- Describe the organization’s background, industry, and product or service.
- Describe, in detail, the product or service.
- Prepare the SWOT analysis of the organization and offering.
- Explain a competitive analysis of the organization and offering.
- Describe your target market in detail, including information on the geographic, demographic, psychographic and behavioral factors used to choose your market segment.
- Identify the needs that cause your target market to buy.
- Create a written positioning statement that identifies:
- Your organization’s product/service
- Your target market
- How your product solves the target market’s needs
- What makes your organization different from its competition
Include four sources of research that support your analysis
I only need assistance with the SWOT and competitive analysis.
The product is a new non-smelling Sharpie brand permanent marker. Sharpie is owned by Sanford, a Newell company. Please conduct the analysis against other permanent markers and not the broader suite of products offered by Newell.
It must be a minimum of 750 words and have sources that I can locate in the university library so provide high quality source material and provide the ISBN, DOI, or link to the material. Use proper in text citations.
The SWOT strengths section has to include information regarding the financial position of the firm including sales, profit, and market share. The competition section must be strong and include details on the market share as well as the marketing tactics and key strengths and weaknesses.