Accounting Information Systems Case Business Finance Assignment Help. Accounting Information Systems Case Business Finance Assignment Help.
1)Create a chart of accounts/general ledger
2)Record journal entries for the transactions below, post to the general ledger.
3) Prepare a worksheet with a trial balance and Income Statement and a Balance Sheet (as a sole proprietor and corporation) for the year ended 12/31/16. Assume a corporate tax rate of 20% and a personal rate of 15% if he incorporates, and a personal rate of 20% if he does not.
4) Write a letter to Bill advising him as to which type of business organization would be best for him and provide information (explanation and worksheets) to support your recommendation.
Accounting Information Systems Case Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Please review the uploaded file Humanities Assignment Help
Please review the uploaded file to get the full detail on how to help me thank you.
This assessment addresses the following course outcomes:
- Differentiate between the various systemic intervention models used for addressing family and community needs
- Evaluate the efficacy of systemic human services interventions for addressing identified family and community needs
- Develop goals and evidence-based strategies for addressing identified family and community needs
- Assess available resources for their ability to address family and community needs
- Assess the impact of ethics, legal responsibilities and limitations, and case-specific needs for developing self-care plans
Easy economics questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Hey guys I really need help with these easy problems. Please help
- Identify which of the following would be included in GDP. Explain:
- The time a stay-at-home parent spends taking care of children
- Tires bought at a mechanic’s shop
- A used car
- A brand new mattress
- Mr. Hall’s time spent teaching
- Use the information below to calculate GDP for Hall-Land in 2013
Suppose Hall-Land has a population of 2,476. What is the GDP per capita rounded to the second decimal place?
- Use the information in the table from question 2 and the table below to calculate the GDP Growth Rate for Hall-Land in 2014
- Use the information in the tables from questions 2 and 3 to answer the following:
- What is the Real GDP2014 in 2013 dollars?
- Calculate the GDP deflator.
What is the Real GDP Growth Rate2014?
Business Policies and Strategies Business Finance Assignment Help
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Friday, responses due by Tuesday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Friday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Tuesday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Primary Task Response: The Discussion Board assignment for this week will be a review of the Key Assignment draft from other students.
Note: The Key Assignment is listed in the Unit 5 Individual Project task description.
Your first task is to post a detailed outline of your Unit 5 IP to the discussion area so that other students will be able to review your work. Attach your document to your main discussion post, and include any notes that you feel are appropriate in the post. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of your Key Assignment.
Respond to Another Student: Review at least 2 other students’ draft report and provide meaningful feedback. Refrain from generic feedback, such as simply stating “good job.” Your feedback to other students will be most helpful if you not only point out weak areas but also offer suggestions for improvement. The best feedback takes a three-stage approach to identify what was done well, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
Unit 5 IP
For this assignment, select a real company in the fast food industry.
You have just been hired by (your selected company) as its new vice president of strategic planning. The corporation’s performance in recent years as well as the changes with business and economic conditions will be a central focus of your new job.
Given the size of the corporation and the fact that it is in a highly competitive industry, the chief executive officer (CEO) to whom you report has already given you permission to hire a staff of recent Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates to assist you in your efforts. You recently completed the interviewing and hired four people with minimal real business experience.
In coming months, you and your team will be creating a completely new—and, presumably, more effective—strategic plan. You plan to begin by holding a kick-off meeting with your team.
Deliverable Length: 1,000–1,250 words
To feel confident that all of the employees in your strategic planning team understand all that you have taught them, you require each to prepare a streamlined version of the key elements of a strategic plan. You require each employee to prepare the following sections of a strategic plan for the corporation’s next 3-5 years:
- Mission and Vision Statements (Simply copying from an existing real company is unacceptable.)
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-Bound (SMART) Goals and Objectives
- Industry Analysis
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends (SWOTT) Analysis
- A Perceptual Map
- Choose any criteria that you think are important to plot.
- Explain why you picked the criteria.
Your task is to create a plan, following the same parameters, which will be the sample standard that your employees’ submissions should match.
Please submit your assignment.
Application of Project Management Skills Writing Assignment Help
The primary objective of the portfolio project is to help you familiarize yourself with project management skills relevant to the process groups of planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing. Students will prepare a portfolio of documents representing their understanding of core components and competencies of IT project management, including a project charter, a project scope statement, a work breakdown structure, change management processes, communication management, quality management, and project closure plan.
You may choose a real project in your current organization, or in another organization, or you may choose a fictitious project. You can choose a project in which you play a role or in which there is a role similar to the role you currently play in your work.
The Portfolio Project requires that you create and submit a comprehensive project plan and to deliver on project outcomes that meet stakeholder expectations during Week 8. As you complete your weekly readings, be sure to take notes and apply what you are learning to the development of your Project.
To begin, review the weekly Portfolio Reminders and Milestones. The Portfolio reminders in Module 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 will guide you through the steps you need to take to complete the assignment. In Module 3 and 6 you will complete a Portfolio Milestone Assignment. Your instructor will grade these assignments. You may apply the work you did in the milestone assignments to your final portfolio, but you will not be graded on these milestones twice.
In your final project, you will revise and compile each part of the final project that you have been working on. Submit your final Portfolio Project with the following components:
- Project preparation and project charter (Remember you’re your project charter will not be graded again.)
- Project scope management plan and WBS
- Communication management plan
- Project risk and change management plans
- Quality management plan
- Project closure plan.
In addition, also include the following elements:
- An executive summary that offers a high-level description of the project you have developed.
- A conclusion that includes a self-assessment as a project manager assigned to this IT project. Address key elements you identified in throughout the project, and identify additional areas that you think have benefitted you and contributed to the success of your project.
Your well-written project should meet the following requirements:
- Project length: ten to twelve pages, with an additional title or cover page and a reference page.
- Any tables and figures must have appropriate captions.
- Include at least three references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Format according to CSU-Global APA guidelines.
Provide an additional fictional counter Humanities Assignment Help
Provide an additional fictional counter meaning or viewpoint to a peer’s post, continuing the depth of discussion.
Give an opinion in two paintings. Only four lines per plate
Khajuraho, Relief Carving from the Kanadarya Mahadeva Temple, India
2. An alternative meaning for this piece could truly be anything in relation to sexual encounters. At first glance, it’s difficult to understand that the focal point here is the couple in the center because it seems as if there are multiple bodies intertwined into the sculpture, making a misinterpretation of sex with multiple individuals, and then it looks as though there are multiple legs, and then there is a child, and someone who is watching.
3. The correct context for this sculpture encompasses a cultural aspect of Hindu that celebrates sexual love, with the intertwined bodies, and the focal point of the couple, it represents a union between the couple with the unbounded, believed to lead to redemption.
4. Context matter is incredibly important in interpreting an artwork’s meaning because it gives the background of the culture and the social norms of that culture and religious views that may conclude the true meaning behind a piece.
Artist: Alice Neel
Title: Pregnant Woman
Location: Western, Chapter 6 Figure 6.28
Alternative Meaning: This Western artwork was created in 1971. I believe the year and location of the artwork is important because it gives us a lot of background. When we hear the year of a piece of art, our minds immediately take us to that place and time. We have a general idea of how life was during the time period. Since this piece was created in 1971 in the Western area I thought back to western medicine at that time. Considering how long the human race has been around, we’ve become pretty advanced in medicine. To me ‘Pregnant Woman’ seems to be bored, I don’t think she’s too worried about the birth since medicine has advanced. She looks like she’s far along in her pregnancy by the roundness of her belly and breasts. She has no clothes on making a statement that she’s hot and possibly undressed in the comforts of her home to mitigate the heat. Her arm is resting over her head as if to air out and relax but her legs are closed as to not be too exposed. Her facial expression could be one of thoughtlessness. Maybe she’s thinking of the upcoming birth or her child. The male in the background, whom I assume is the child’s father, looks somewhat upset. His jaw is tight as he overlooks the woman possibly thinking about her simply laying on the couch again. His expressions are firm and discontent. He looks like he’s about to let out a loud sigh.
Correct Context: ‘Pregnant Woman’ shows the physical effects of pregnancy. Her belly is large as well as her breasts. Her nipples are engorged suggesting this is not her first child and she’s preparing for birth. Her belly is pink like the skin has been stretched and thinned. Her facial expression is meant to be passive or even fearful. The curl of her eyebrow shows worry. The man behind the couch is suggestive. He could be looking over her in a protective way or possessive and unhappy with her nudity.
Context Matters: I think context makes the art. Without context our minds will travel wherever we let it. I believe we let the emotions of what’s going on in our daily lives drive our thought when looking at art. If we’re in a bad relationship and look at ‘Pregnant Woman’ we’re more likely to view this as a negative piece of art. We’re able to allow ourselves see the negativity in the male’s face or the boredom in the woman’s expression. Context gives us a look into the artists thought process and a more in depth connection with the artwork.
Provide an additional fictional counter Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Answer the 5 questions Writing Assignment Help
Business strategy comes in many shapes and forms. While the objective of this class is to understand the components that create an effective and sustainable strategy we must first begin with a discussion on what exactly business strategy is. Michael Porter could be considered a visionary of strategic management. As a Business Professor at Harvard University he has spent much of his career researching and writing about strategy. One of his first papers was the attached article in which he discusses what strategy is, as well as what it is not. We will use this paper as a foundation for this class. Read the paper and respond to the questions listed below.
Guidelines: Use proper MLA criteria for research and formatting (see link on ulearn). Type the question (bold type) and then type your response below the question.
- What is the difference between operational effectiveness and strategic positioning?
- Why is it difficult for organizations to succeed when they are capable in operational effectiveness but do not have a strategic position in their industry?
- What are the competitive strategies of Southwest Airlines and Ikea?
- Why was Continental airlines not able to copy Southwest airlines strategy? What were the ramifications when they tried?
- Why do companies fail to have a strategy?
CT 7 ecn 600 Economics Assignment Help
After reading the case study attached, you’ll answer the following questions:
Describe the nature of government intervention in India. What is the likely effect on business activities? Why has the Indian government hindered the entry of Walmart, Carrefour, and other large retailers into the country? Describe how India’s government is attempting to liberalize the nation’s regulatory environment. Be sure to examine this week’s Critical Thinking Assignment’s questions from many different viewpoints.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 4-6 pages in length
- Support your analysis by referencing and citing at least three scholarly sources in addition to embedding course material concepts and principles. The SEU Virtual Library is an excellent place to search for scholarly articles.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
Thesis(dissertation) to the topic ONE BELT, ONE ROAD INITIATIVE AND ITS EFFECT ON THE RELATIONS BETWEEN CHINA AND THE EU Humanities Assignment Help
The context, data, analysis and conclusions of the students’ research are to be presented
for assessment in a dissertation that should not exceed 20,000 words in length
(excluding the bibliography and appendices).The Thesis should
Dissertation manual for writing this work i uploaded bellow
I also have Prospectus 4000 words (uploaded also bellow) and it’s allow to use half of it for first part of thesis ,you can use it or write your own
It’s will be good if we will be in touch and follow this steps
Firstly you sent me the plan of the thesis and i will accept it with my supervisor
Thesis consist with around 20.000 words and its will be good if you send me by three or four part that i could accept it with my supervisor and make changes if it needed
Steps in the Implementation of Technology Infrastructure–A Visual Representation Business Finance Assignment Help
Generate one diagram that you would use in an executive meeting to show your IT acquisition steps using the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Include steps such as the acquisition, implementation, and support of the technology infrastructure solution that you chose. Paste this diagram in a PowerPoint slide and post the slide as an attachment to your Discussion thread. You need not include speaker notes as part of this slide. The aim of this diagram is to summarize the activities that you conducted in each of your SDLC steps in one clear visual representation. A stakeholder should be able to look at your diagram and see a summary of your SDLC steps from acquiring the technology through its anticipated support stage. Activities should be succinctly summarized in the diagram, highlighting the most important activities for the executive audience.
Briefly highlight 3–5 major assumptions that you made in acquiring this infrastructure solution. The Discussion is the opportunity to expand on the process and steps that you used in developing your visual Systems Lifecycle Diagram. Describe the type of non-health care organization are you are referencing in your acquisition strategy. Why is this non-health care example relevant in the acquisition of this technology? How can learning from this industry be applied to health care? Explain your assumptions regarding scope, cost, and use of this technology.