ACCT 422 Saudi Electronic Types of Activities that Considered Taxable Questions Business Finance Assignment Help. ACCT 422 Saudi Electronic Types of Activities that Considered Taxable Questions Business Finance Assignment Help.
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will NOT be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO mark. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted
ACCT 422 Saudi Electronic Types of Activities that Considered Taxable Questions Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Post University Working Effectively with Resistance in Groups Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
DB Q1: Challenging Group Members
Identify at least one difficult or challenging behavior that may happen in a group. What do you find most challenging about the behavior and how would you respond? How would you address the behavior with the group? Please identify a different behavior than your classmates.
DB Q2: Silence
Considering that silence can be therapeutic to the group how comfortable are you with silence? In thinking about the readings and videos from this unit, what nonverbal behaviors would indicate that other group members are uncomfortable with group silence?
DB Q3: To Terminate a Difficult Group Member or not?
You are leading a group for adults who have anger issues. The group is comprised of 12 males, ages 25-45. One group member in particular has been extremely difficult and confrontational towards other members. Two group members have spoken to you after the last group session to share that they will no longer continue to participate if the difficult group member is not terminated. How would you handle that situation? Would you consider terminating the difficult group member, why or why not?
Rasmussen Collage US Health Care Reform Progress to Date and Next Steps Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help
Many events and decisions have led to our current healthcare status. Discuss what congressional action you believe is most monumental toward America’s current universal healthcare status and defend your position.
Respond to two or more of your colleagues’ postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your peer said
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Validate an idea with your own experience
- PEER ONE
- In my opinion The Accountable Care Act has been has the most impact in our country. Elimination of the pre-exisiting condition clauses has saved thousands of people frombankruptcy, marginalized health care and further progression of their disease sometimes resulting in death. Sound dramatic?
Consider this case: 60 year old single woman with an auto immune disease that often makes it difficult to complete household chores or personal care due to pain and movement restrictions. She has been a single parent for nearly 30 years with a low wage income job and has no retirement money saved. She lives in a small apartment.
When her employer announces permanent job loss for a small number of employees due to the sale of the company, she is on the list. The ACA did not pass and her new employer is not prevented from refusing her healthcare due to her preexisting condition. Her medications cost thousands of dollars a month and the pharmaceutical companies will only extend co-pay assitance to patients with a health insurance policy. What does she do when her savings run out and she can no longer afford the medication that helps her function every day?
- PEER 2
- Some of the events and decision that have be made for our current Healthcare status really shock me. In a matter of weeks the government wants to make crazy changes to the ACA ! (Affordable healthcare Act) The ACA has been able to help some Americans obtain healthcare insurance coverage,save thousands of lives and also help to strengthen the health care system.I understand some of the concerns that the Providers felt by lowering costs but by doing Americans have been able to purchase health insurance that they can afford or some may even have a pre-existing condition where most private insurances would have not approved them for care,so in turn they can receive or afford to get the help they need. Having the ACA will also lower the hospitals costs that many have to eat because all patients with no coverage will go to the E.R. get the help they need, with hospitals not being able to turn anybody down. bills will be sent to patients and patients wont pay because they don’t have the financial means to do so.
CSS 140 ACT Sustainable Manufacturing & Product Lifecycle MGT in Industry Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
First of all, you can open capstone 1 and 2 ,3 file. Then you read capstone 1 ,2 ,3 projects.
last, you can do capstone 4, you just only write same company. You can just only write one pager.
1 Choice of Company and Position
My company of choice is Home Depot. This is because home depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States; closely followed by Lowes, the company has retail outlets in the United States, Canada and Mexico (Hernandez, 2013). Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the company is the supplier of building materials to most contractors in North America.
Choice of Position and Title in the Organization
My position in the company will be vice president, human resources and customer relations. Since I will be reporting to the CEO, my duties will include making the right decisions on customer service and employee welfare. It is quite evident that home depot can be the largest home improvement retailer in the world in a situation where the human resource function and customer service functions are prioritized Campbell, Edgar & Stonehouse (2011). On my moral obligation as the person in charge of customer relations and human resources in the company, I will embark on a strategy that will improve both customer-employee relations while promoting sales. For instance, home depot has been experiencing a very high rate of customer turnover to the competitor. Lowes. Again, the company has been losing the customer base to strong online competitors like lowes, Walmart and Amazon. To counteract this problem and propel home depot to greater heights, I will do the following:
- Ensure all employees in the company are trained on the delivery of quality customer service
- Reward our skilled and experienced sales specialists with better employee benefits and promotions to available management positions
- Increase the rate of tuition reimbursement for the employees pursuing degree programs from 50 percent to a hundred percent, as long as they pass their academic programs
- Develop the online shopping portal and ensure that even customers ordering items from out of the United States can have their merchandise delivered promptly
- Increase the level of safety in the stores by retraining the lot attendants and ensuring the stores are kept clean, free of debris and spills
- Motivate employees by recognizing employees who go the extra mile in customer service by awarding them an employee of the month awards.
2 External customers and their specific needs
Home Depot deals in supplies of building materials to the different customers in the United States of America. The main clients that the company deals with include construction companies, individual people, Supermarkets, and home developing companies. These companies have required raw materials that they use in the construction projects they have. Some require the goods and services we offer so that they can carry out repair exercises in some of their ongoing projects.
Customer fundamental skill and improving employee skills
The six customer fundamental skills include; good communication with the customers, patience in dealing with different types of customers, proper knowledge of the products that one is selling, excellent time management, ability to multitask, and the ability or desire to learn. These skills may be improved in a number of ways, such as rewarding the best performing employees, training the employees on some of these skills, and coming up with ways to motivate the employees. When these skills are improved, customers will be able to get enough information and quality services. Therefore, the firm’s performance would improve as a result (“Foundations of Six Sigma: Customer and processes,” 2017).
The SWOT analysis tool can help improve the services and general performance of the firm (Phadermrod et al., 2019). As a manager, one needs to identify and know the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that his or her firm is likely to face and act accordingly. The strengths of the existing structure, such as having a base of loyal customers, will need to build upon. Opportunities such as expanding on the online platform will also be crucial to help keep up with competition and eliminate the threats that competitors pose to the business.
3 The policy statement of Home Depot is to maintain profitability in its home improvement business. The company’s vision is to “create a company that would keep alive the values that were important to us. Values like respect among all people, excellent customer service, and giving back to communities and society” (Ferguson, 2017). The company’s aspiration highlights the highest level of services offered in the market at a competitive price. Therefore, the company’s employees need to align with the company’s aspiration base on customer retention and sustaining customer loyalty; these include:
- At Home Depot, we will set up customer expectations such as fast response and inquiries, a simple purchasing process, and interaction.
- We at Home Depot will build trust through good relationships
- At Home Depot, we will use modern technology such as automation to re-engage customers (data quality and integration).
- At Home Depot, we will improve KPIs around the customer service in the organization (conversion rate, response rate, action per engagement).
The company will initiate some strategic improvements on retaining customers in the market to enhance the attainment of the company’s aspirations. Here some of the service strategy that Home Depot will deploy:
- Using the best communication channels convenient for customers such as emails, social media, webchat, and phone calls (Ripton, 2021).
- Develop a reward program in the organization that would motivate the employees to give their best in service delivery.
- Enhancing to seek out customer feedback to improve retaining customer loyalty through different channels and surveys.
- Being flexible with different payment plans and methods to attack and retain customers (Ripton, 2021).
- Training to enhance customer services skill sets that would enhance retention and customer loyalty in the organization (Ripton, 2021).
The company would implement these service strategies of customer loyalty and retention through the following:
- Engage all the stakeholders (vendors, leaders, managers, employees, customers) based on the policy statement to enhance the organizational culture.
- Provide training to the employees concerning marketing, communication skills, and PR to improve customers’ loyalty and retention index.
- Conduct organization surveys and research on the customer’s behaviour and satisfaction with its products and services (Ripton, 2021).
- Allocate enough resources to enhance training and purchase essential products to enhance customers’ loyalty and retention services.
SC 121 Purdue Global University Unit 4 Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
Topic 1: When Tissues Fail
The four basic tissue types in the body help form our organs and systems. As they form the framework for so many crucial systems, when they fail, the results can be quite serious. In this discussion, you will investigate one disorder that involves one of these tissues.
You will be assigned one of the disorders below based on the first letter of your LAST NAME. Please list the name of the disorder in the subject line of your main post. You will do some additional research, and then answer the questions below.
- Which disorder did you research?
- Which basic tissue type is affected by the disorder and what is the tissue’s normal function in the body?
- How does the tissue contribute to the disorder?
- What are the symptoms of this disorder?
- What is the treatment or management for this disorder?
Review the Discussion Requirements and Guidelines to ensure your posts meet all assigned requirements.
Return to Unit 4 Discussion Instructions
Alcorn State University Week 6 Content Standards and CAST Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Alcorn State University Week 6 Content Standards and CAST Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
American Military University Wk 7 Supply Chain Inventory Management Case Study Writing Assignment Help
A case analysis must be written in APA format and include the proper cover and reference list. The Case Analysis must be at least 500-700 words. Please use double spacing (as required by APA) and an APA approved font (12 point). The Case Analysis must also include at least three references. Please be sure to list your references on a separate page at the end of the case analysis. Reference support should be included in the evaluation of possible solutions as well as the recommendations and/or implementation sections. The Case Analysis MUST include the following headings and follow this prescribed format:
NURS 301 MCCN Tele Nursing in Chronic Disease Care Annotated Bibliography Health Medical Assignment Help
In this assignment you will develop an annotated bibliography. Annotated bibliographies critically assess citations of books, articles, and documents and provide short, concise descriptions and evaluations of articles.
Please complete the following:
- Choose a topic from the topic list below that addresses informatics, such as use of simulation in education.
- Identify a research question that relates to your topic, which is also what you will use research to answer. For example, “what is best practice in code simulations for nurses?” could be used to research your topic use of simulation in nursing.
- Perform a bibliographic search and locate four sources from peer-reviewed journals using professional databases. Note: Articles must be no more than 5 years old.
- Look for reliable, valid sources that discuss research and use scientific language.
- Summarize the content of the source—be descriptive and specific.
- Your annotation should include both a summary of the source and an evaluation of the validity of the source and its usefulness.
- Paragraphs should be in full sentences.
- The length of the entry is often linked with the length of the source.
- Evaluate the accuracy of the source.
- Describe the usefulness of the source.
- The annotated bibliography should be in APA (7th ed.) format, including citations.
- Your submission must have a title page.
- Your submission should have a professional tone.
- Note: Your submission will automatically be submitted to Turnitin. Please make some time to review your Similarity Report.
- Include the Mt Carmel College of Nursing Anti-Plagiarism form. This is required for your paper to be evaluated.
Topic list that was chosen.
- Telenursing and remote access telehealth
Due: QUESTION THAT IS BEING POSED. “How is telenursing improving the overall aspect of patient care”
Sunday by 11:59 p.m. ET
Assignment Guidelines and Rubric
- This Assignment is worth 60 points.
- Review the Assignment Rubric for more details on grading.
- Make sure your assignment does not contain any grammatical errors.For APA reference citations, please remember the following:The first line of the reference should be even with the left margin; subsequent lines should be indented one half inch.You may ask how to do this. The procedure is quite simple.
- Click on the “Paragraph” arrow on your Word ribbon. The paragraph box will appear.
- Click on “Special” and select “Hanging”
- Click “OK”.
Your document is now set up to type your reference correctly.After typing your reference, you will need to write the annotated bibliography. You should double space the document. The annotation includes both a summary of the source and an evaluation of the validity of the source and its usefulness. All this means is that the article should use research and scientific language. You might state that the article is peer-reviewed and utilized research or a literature review. Paragraphs should be in full sentences. Remember that the annotation is not copying the abstract of the article.You will need to have 4 peer-reviewed articles. A peer-reviewed article is an article that has been submitted to a professional journal and has been reviewed by peers prior to being accepted for publication.
HC 306 HUO Healthcare & HR Management Small Outpatient Clinic Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
You are the financial manager for a small outpatient clinic. Due to the passage of the Affordable Care Act, your organization was required to change insurance companies to meet the guidelines and expectations within the ACA. Salaries increased in FY 2017 due to hiring new personnel. Utilizing the attached balance sheet, create a memo to the Board of Directors regarding the budget proposal for next fiscal year.
- Using the provided balance sheet, identify three areas of budgetary concern.
- Create a memo that identifies the three major areas of concern over the past year. For each of the three areas of concern:
- Use the memo template in Microsoft Word (or another template) to format the memo.
- Summarize the current status in 75 words or less.
- Recommend one possible solution for improvement or sustainability for the Board to consider when voting to approve next year’s budget.
- Part 2
- Cost behavior is the term used to summarize the impact of costs that are influenced by volume. On a financial statement, these costs are identified as variable costs. Understanding the role of both fixed and variable costs in a health care organization is key to targeting profitability centers.Assume the role of a financial consultant. You have been hired by a small non-profit hospital, struggling with profitability. You have been given full access to all financial and operational information to perform your research and analysis.
- Create a one-page outline of the work you will be performing. This outline will be given to the CFO.
- On a separate page, using fictional information, depict the hospital’s cost behavior.
- You may include graphics, such as pie charts or graphs, to illustrate.
- Cost drivers should be clearly defined
- One-page in length
- On a separate page, provide a recommendation summary for the CFO. This should include specific areas of concern to address, as well as areas of strength to continue supporting. Your wording should be professional and concise.
- Include a minimum of three references in APA style on a separate page
- Submit all four pages as part of one Word document
MGT 520 SEU Critical Thinking for Management Supervisory Activities Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
I’m working on a management writing question and need support to help me understand better.
Here is the instruction for the assignments, and I attached helpful documents include the APA 7d style
Review Chapter 2 and then read the scenario below.
Suzan has worked for Organization ABC for one year. During her 30-day review, Suzan received amazing scores from her supervisor. During her 60-day review, Suzan’s performance was deemed as acceptable, but her ability to communicate with her colleagues was lacking. During Suzan’s 90-day review, Suzan’s supervisor, at the time, expressed that her performance needed serious improvements. Unfortunately, Suzan’s supervisor noted the following:
- Suzan did not provide her colleagues with messages from customers and vendors.
- Suzan’s phone skills were ineffective, especially when interacting with customers.
- Suzan’s temper was a concern and she often raised her voice when she became frustrated.
You have been hired to replace Suzan’s previous supervisor. Between Suzan’s 90-day review and presently (her annual review), you have noticed that Suzan’s performance still is a problem. Before her departure from the organization, Suzan’s past supervisor stated, “Suzan is nice; however, she is a horrible communicator. I cannot work with her, as she is such a challenge to deal with… Good luck, as Suzan is one of the worst employees of Organization ABC.”
During your first week in your new role as supervisor, you met with Suzan to understand more about her performance. She stated, “I am a hard worker; however, I only was told what I was doing wrong. I am willing to learn. Can you help me become the best employee for Organization ABC? I want to succeed in this role.”
As a supervisor, you know that you have various responsibilities. One of your responsibilities is to address performance deficiencies. Although Suzan was provided with a job description, which included detailed information about the critical nature of communication in her role, she needs additional support.
Examine pages 79 and 80 in your textbook. Then, create a plan, specific to Suzan’s needs, detailing how you will utilize the following to ensure improved performance:
- Observation and documentation
For example, when thinking about observation and documentation, what might you do to keep track of Suzan’s performance? Why? When thinking about updates, how will you keep Suzan updated? Explain and justify your rationale for each of the five components and why you made the recommendations that you provided.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Plagiarism Policy!!!!!! (very important)
- Refrain from only copying and pasting large direct quotes in your papers and discussions. You will want to read, synthesize, critically think, and then apply reputable source material to support/substantiate your thoughts/writing.
- Cite all paraphrased sections of your paper. Be intentional in using citations. Do not simply place a citation at the end of a paragraph. You must cite exactly where you use a reference. Example: (Anderson & Moore, 2017).
- Ensure that you refrain from using direct quotes for more than 10% of your paper. Using more than 10% direct quotes in your paper does not show me that you used critical thinking in your discussion posts or critical thinking assignments. All direct quotes should be cited appropriately with quotation marks around the direct quote, and a citation for direct quotes using a page or paragraph number. Example: (Hamilton, 2015, p 57).
- If your Turn-It-In score is more than 25%, correct it before you submit your paper.
- IMPORTANT – If your paper has a score of 25% or less, you must still cite all material correctly. Failure to cite correctly or cite at all is plagiarism regardless of the match score. For example, if I have a match of 12% and did not cite, or did not cite correctly, I still plagiarized.
ACCT 422 Saudi Electronic Types of Activities that Considered Taxable Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
ACCT 422 Saudi Electronic Types of Activities that Considered Taxable Questions Business Finance Assignment Help