Address the role of human resource management in in the health care field Health Medical Assignment Help. Address the role of human resource management in in the health care field Health Medical Assignment Help.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine key roles that human resource management plays in the health care field.
- Evaluate three to five (3-5) functions of human resource management in terms of their level of support to the health care field, and then select which one you believe is the primary function in furthering the health care field.
- Analyze the role of human resource management in an organization’s strategic plan.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Appraise the aspects of managing human resources (HR) in health care organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care human resources management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care human resources management using proper writing mechanics.
Address the role of human resource management in in the health care field Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Financial Management Business Finance Assignment Help
Homework Set #2: Chapters 4 & 5
Due Week 4 and worth 100 points
Directions: Answer the following questions on a separate document. Explain how you reached the answer or show your work if a mathematical calculation is needed, or both. Submit your assignment using the assignment link above.
A. You have just won the Strayer Lottery jackpot of $11,000,000. You will be paid in 26 equal annual installments beginning immediately. If you had the money now, you could invest it in an account with a quoted annual interest rate of 9% with monthly compounding of interest. What is the present value of the payments you will receive?
B. In your own words and using various bond websites, please locate one of each of the following bond ratings: AAA, BBB, CCC, and D. Please describe the differences between the bond ratings. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each rating.
answer the following questions and build a dream company Business Finance Assignment Help
Please read PPT and answer it
1. Please briefly describe the categories of your company’s operations activities (5 points); define your company mission/vision/goals; propose its business strategy and operations strategy (10 points); select your competitive advantage and detail how you are going to set up its operations to gain business competitive priorities (10 points). 1. Please introduce your dream company briefly about its product/service and identify the most recent new goods/service revealed of its industry (5 points), and then describe how your company is going to develop its own new product/service (5 points), and how to include voice of the customers as well as using the product development frameworks that you have learned in the chapter (5 points); please also describe some of the latest product design issues (e.g. modularity trade-offs, logistics considerations, the practice of postponement, etc.) (5 points) and assess how the issues can or cannot be used in your product/service design (5 points).
Please use the quality of an existing company of the same industry as a comparison and define quality in your dream company (5 points), describe what factors (such as trade-off factors) will affect your quality management (5 points) and how you can implement total quality management in the company (e.g. Six Sigma applications) (10 points), and briefly illustrate how you may adopt some of the quality control tools to manage quality in your company (5 points)
Please use an existing company of the industry as a comparison and describe the type of process that your company is going to use to produce the one core good or service of your company (5points), and draw the value streaming flowchart of selling your goods or service (5 points); Please evaluate an existing company of the industry as a comparison and identify the type of facility layout of the work environment that your dream company is going to adopt (5 points); be sure to describe it with a facility layout diagram (5 points) and explain how difference forces/issues now and in the future should be considered in designing/change its layout (5 points).
History Homework  Writing Assignment Help
1. Write a 5 paragraph essay (about 2 pages) double-spaced paper summarizing the causes of the Great Depression brought out in “Question_1”
2. Write a news story that you would write as a reporter for your hometown newspaper after hearing “Outlining the New Deal” (LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_f3UwvtFp7ab0Jv…) for those who didn’t have radios. Be sure to discuss what FDR said that would relate to your hometown or present residence. The news story should be 200 words in length and have a headline. Note the power point “Question_2” below for more info on WPA.
3. At the FDR library web site (http://www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/archives/collecti…). Assemble a slide show of digital photos that you would use to show fellow classmate about New Deal programs (e.g. NRA, WPA). Your slide show should consist of at least 15 pictures with commentary/explanation.
4. Construct a timeline of Axis powers’ actions in Europe and Asia during the 1930s/early 40s that led to WW II and identify FDR’s actions as a result of these events based on “Chapter26”, and the “Why We Fight” video (LINK: https://archive.org/details/PreludeToWar). An example of how the timeline should look like is ATTACHED.
5. From the “Why We Fight” video, write a list of 15 critical points about why a soldier, sailor, marine, or civilian would write to another American about the reasons that all Americans should support WW II. Each critical point should consist of several sentences explaining the reason and using the evidence from the video to support that reason. For example, “The Axis powers destroyed the first amendment rights like freedom of religion. For example, the Nazis used various laws and social programs like Krystalnacht to lock up, isolate, and exterminate German Jews. The Japanese and Emperor Hirohito were shown bombing areas of China and Korea cities and removing citizens who criticized the Emperor were locked up and isolated from society in concentration camps.” LINK: https://archive.org/details/PreludeToWar
Journal – Personal Creativity Writing Assignment Help
Week 1 Journal: Personal Creativity and Innovation Management System Part I
As you may have already experienced, going to college means conducting large amounts of research. If you are like many students, you probably have several articles saved somewhere on your computer. This research will continue throughout your schooling, and most likely well into your professional life as well. The beauty of technology (and of innovation and creativity) is that we now have more optimized ways to store and organize this information, instead of filing it away on your computer only to be lost later. One way to creatively and innovatively manage the wealth of research you conduct is by using a personal management system. The very creation of these tools can be considered an innovative approach that helped to solve the problem of storing and keeping information. Much like the filing cabinet was an innovative solution to organization at the time of its creation, these management systems serve an important purpose and are aligned with the 21st-century attraction to technology. For your two-part journal this week, you will investigate a management system and create your own creative and innovative version of a modern filing system.
Prior to beginning work on your journal,
- Read Chapter 4: High-Tech Innovation, Creativity, and Regional Development from the Plucker (2017) text and the article How Idea Sharing Fosters Workplace Innovation. Review the Diigo. and Symbaloo websites, select one of these websites to use as your management system, and create a free account.
- Research the topic of creativity and innovation. Add a minimum of five scholarly resources from the Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources. table (related to your field of study or to the concepts of creativity and innovation) to your management system in Diigo or Symbaloo.
Part I: Reflection
Critique the process of setting up your personal creativity and innovation management system by answering the following:
- Discuss your experience setting up your management system. Was it easy or difficult to set up? What challenges did you face in setting it up?
- Describe the features that make websites like Diigo and Symbaloo innovative solutions to managing information (consider how they differ from management systems of the past).
- Explain whether this management system aligns with your views on creativity or not. Include a rationale.
- Defend how you would change or adjust this system to improve its ease of use or effectiveness.
- Include a screenshot of your Diigo or Symbaloo. page, as well as a link to your Diigo or Symbaloo library within your journal for your instructor to access.
How Idea Sharing Fosters Workplace Innovation – https://labs.openviewpartners.com/idea-sharing/#.WfZ9PmhSzIV
Diigo – https://www.diigo.com/about
Symbaloo – https://www.symbaloo.com/home/mix/13eP29aBMO
Scholarly Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources – (Will be attached)
i need help with my homework? Health Medical Assignment Help
Part of a role of health care professional is to learn how to be comfortable with ambiguity. This means that there will be many situations where there is no “one right answer” or way of dealing with a situation.. Based upon what you have read regarding critical thinking and reflection, describe a situation in which your critical thinking made you think about the situation differently. If you have experience in the clinical area, use a situation from those experiences. If not, use a situation which occurred in your personal or professional life in which you have learned to think about differently. Describe a real-life definition of critical thinking and how critical thinking is used in diverse health care settings.
i need help with my homework? Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Business Worksheet Business Finance Assignment Help
ONLY NEED TO ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS FOR THIS WORKSHEET!
THE TEMPLATE/WOKSHEET IS ATTACHED!
Note: While representative of possible situations faced by SunsTruck Sunglasses, all scenarios in this assignment are fictional.
Large discount retailers like Target and Walmart employ large teams of Finance and Accounting professionals to help measure and understand the financial health of the business. Financial and accounting information helps these businesses make educated financial decisions, such as whether or not to continue partnering with a retail supplier. While often smaller businesses, it is equally important for these retail suppliers to use financial and accounting data to make educated decisions, such as the best approach to gaining additional funding.
This week, you’ll assume the role of Senior Accountant with SunsTruck Sunglasses.
Senior accountants take ownership of reporting costs, profitability, margins and expenditures for a given business. They use the principles of accounting to analyze sales information, create financial reports, make recommendations about the financial health of the company, and more. They are also responsible for training junior accounting staff.
For the last six months, SunsTruck has partnered with the discount retail store to run a pop-up sunglasses stand in their stores for a big summer promotion. Due to the high customer purchase rate, the store has requested stock for five additional stores. SunsTruck needs to increase its capacity to meet the additional demand. In order to do so, SunsTruck needs additional money.
In this assignment, you will need to help determine which type of financing option is best for your company and train your junior accountants on the accounting cycle and financial statements.
Step 1: Financing
The junior accounting team has assembled a Financing Report that (a) offers three options for securing the additional funds required to meet the new order; and (b) details the criteria Shaun, the owner of SunsTruck, would like you to consider when choosing one of the three options. Based on this report:
- Identify which financing option you think is the best option for SunsTruck to pursue given Shaun’s constraints. Please explain the rationale for your decision.
Note: You should complete Steps 2 & 3 after reading the material in Week 5.
Step 2: Accounting Cycle
A junior accountant is working to get everything in order for the new financing and has come to you with a question about what do next in the accounting cycle.
- Read the email the junior accountant sent you and identify the best next step to take in the accounting cycle. Please explain your reasoning.
Step 3: Financial Statements
A potential investor has been identified, but before it is willing to commit, it has requested information about SunsTruck’s current debt from the junior accountants.
- Identify the correct financial statement for your junior accountants that will provide the investor with the information it has requested. Please explain to your junior accountants why you are giving them this financial statement and where the debt information is located.
English unit 4 discussion Humanities Assignment Help
PREWRITING FOR THE EXPLANATORY ESSAY
This week, you are planning and prewriting for your Explanatory Essay.
To successfully complete your Unit 4 assignment, complete the following steps:
- Examine the List of Approved Articles for Writing, and identify an article relevant to your life and goals. This article may pertain to your academic program and interests, your current or future career and goals, or one of your personal passions.
- Read the article several times, taking careful notes on the article’s structure, concepts, and presentation of facts. Narrow to a single topic that sparks your interest in that article.
- Begin your library research by going to the Capella Library and searching across all collections, using the Summon search tool. On your iGuide page, go to Library, and locate the Summon search box. You will use your search terms and once you have searched, check the boxes Items with full text online and Limit to articles from scholarly publications, including peer-review. This way, you will know that your results are both in full-text (so you will be able to read the entire article online), and that they meet the important requirement of being scholarly and peer-reviewed by other experts in the field.
- Choose two forms of prewriting from the following: freewriting, mapping, listing, brainstorming, and directed questioning.
Fully execute your two chosen techniques, with the goal of explaining your article’s topics to your reader, based on the points made in the article and on your own understanding of the article and topics.
- Remember, this is your opportunity to explore different ways of potentially approaching this essay. Prewriting is a way to expand your thinking and record your initial ideas. You are not committing to a clear plan at this point.
- Compose your prewriting for the Explanatory Essay as your assignment for this unit. Include the following:
- The author and title of your chosen article.
- Your full and complete application of the two prewriting methods you performed.
- A statement of the organizational structure (illustration, chronological order, process analysis, or causal analysis) you will apply, and why you feel this structure will be effective to explain your article of choice and its topics.
- For instructions and examples related to in-text citation and end referencing of articles from your book, please refer to the Explanatory Essay Sample, linked in the Resources
- When you have finished your prewriting, submit the assignment as a Word document.
Prewriting for the Explanatory Essay Scoring Guide
Due Date: End of Unit 4.
Percentage of Course Grade: 5%.
|Apply accepted conventions of prewriting that develop potential main areas of an explanatory essay and relevant sub-points.
|Does not apply accepted conventions of prewriting.||Applies accepted conventions of prewriting, but does not develop potential main areas of an explanatory essay or relevant sub-points.||Applies accepted conventions of prewriting that develop potential main areas of an explanatory essay and relevant sub-points.||Applies accepted conventions of prewriting that develop potential main areas of an explanatory essay and relevant sub-points, and explores alternative approaches for writing the essay.|
|Locate a peer-reviewed scholarly library source and an approved textbook article relevant to a chosen explanatory essay topic.
|Does not locate a peer-reviewed scholarly library source and an approved textbook article relevant to a chosen explanatory essay topic.||Locates a peer-reviewed scholarly library source and an approved textbook article, but they are not relevant to the chosen explanatory essay topic.||Locates a peer-reviewed scholarly library source and an approved textbook article relevant to a chosen explanatory essay topic.||Locates a peer-reviewed scholarly library source and an approved textbook article relevant to a chosen explanatory essay topic that provide a detailed explanation about the chosen topic.|
|Explain how a specific organizational structure supports the effectiveness of an essay.
|Does not explain how a specific organizational structure supports the effectiveness of an essay.||Explains how a specific organizational structure supports the effectiveness of an essay, but the explanation lacks relevance or consideration of other potential organizational strategies, quotations, or appropriate citations.||Explains how a specific organizational structure supports the effectiveness of an essay.||Explains how a specific organizational structure supports the effectiveness of an essay compared to other potential organizational strategies.|
|Apply proper academic writing conventions of grammar, spelling, and APA document formatting.
|Does not apply proper academic writing conventions of grammar, spelling, and APA document formatting.||Applies some academic writing conventions of grammar, spelling, and APA document formatting but includes persistent errors.||Applies proper academic writing conventions of grammar, spelling, and APA document formatting.||Applies proper academic writing conventions of grammar, spelling, and APA formatting and citation style consistently and without errors.|
LIST OF APPROVED ARTICLES FOR WRITING
from The Prentice Hall Guide for College Writers, 11th edition.
- “Athletes and Education” by Neil H. Petrie, page 25.
- “Cesar Chavez Saved My Life” by Daniel “Nene” Alejandrez, page 42.
- “Why We Still Need Feminism” by Casey Cavanaugh, page 66.
- “Declaration of Sentiment and Resolutions (Seneca Falls Resolution)” by Elizabeth Cady Stanton, et al., page 76.
- “Plagiarism in America” by Dudley Erskine Devlin, page 85.
- “Coming Home” by Carolyn Kleiner Butler, page 118.
- “The Effectiveness of the Transportation Security Administration” by Tanner Fox, page 130.
- “Surfin’ the Louvre” by Elizabeth Larsen, page 156.
- “How Baseball Explains Modern Racism” by David Sirota, page 185.
- “How Male and Female Students Use Language Differently” by Deborah Tannen, page 199.
- “5 Ways to Avoid College Debt” by David Bakke, page 254.
- “Debt by Degrees” by James Surowiecki, page 260.
- “An Open Letter to George M. Philip, President of the State University of New York at Albany” by Gregory Petsko, page 266.
- “The Argument Culture” by Deborah Tannen, page 302.
- “The Internet: A Clear and Present Danger” by Cathleen A. Cleaver, page 312.
- “Cyberbullying” by Jennifer Holladay, page 316.
- “Bullying as True Drama” by Danah Boyd and Alice Marwick, page 320.
- “Does the Internet Make You Dumber?” by Nicholas Carr, page 330.
- “Facebook Wrestles with Free Speech and Civility” by Miguel Helft, page 322.
Supply a picture or link of two different topics regarding scenery or properties Humanities Assignment Help
You need to supply a picture or a link or an explanation (something) of two different topics regarding scenery or properties. Maybe you have always wondered about your favorite prop, or scenic model in a movie, or maybe you have seen some really awesome painted backdrops, or some really cool moving scenery.
When the first Star Wars movie was released in 1977, the spacecraft were not all digitally created. I have always liked building plastic models, even though I am nowhere near the level of these people. Some group of model builders created all these really neat miniatures. I could pick a lot of different stuff, but I am going with the Sand Crawler. This is the vehicle that took Rd2 and 3p0 to Luke, more or less. What is really neat is when you see it in human scale.
The second idea that I have really been impressed with for several years was the ZF-1 weapon from the movie The Fifth Element. It was actuated and ominous and looked like the Angel of Death was being put on the end of someone’s arm. There is a really geeky website about how to build your own (non-functioning) example.
Interpersonal Communication Health Medical Assignment Help
Letter of Advice
For this assignment, you will write a letter of advice to either a newly engaged couple or a group of coworkers. Imagine that either the engaged couple or coworkers hear that you are taking a course in interpersonal communication and want advice regarding how to communicate in their personal or professional relationships. Based on what you have learned in this course, your personal experience, and the five learning objectives we have covered, what advice would you give them regarding how to communicate effectively? How can you use what you have learned in this class to offer a couple or group of co-workers advice to have more positive relationships? Write your paper in the form of a letter. Please review the.
Use the list of learning outcomes to write your letter. The course learning outcomes you will need to cover are listed below:
- Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications.
- Analyze the role of communication in developing and maintaining one’s self-concept, self-image, and self-esteem.
- Differentiate appropriate levels of self-disclosure and emotional intelligence in various relationships.
- Describe strategies for using communication techniques to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Analyze the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications.
For each of the five learning outcomes, create a separate heading that states the learning outcome that you are addressing. Then, address the following for each segment:
- Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications. Why do the principles matter? How can your couple or group of co-workers overcome the barriers you have listed?
- Analyze the role of communication in developing and maintaining one’s self-concept, self-image, and self-esteem. Begin by defining each term and then explain how these three notions of the self potentially impact the relationships of your couple or group of co-workers. What advice can you offer to help them develop a positive self-concept or build each other’s self-esteem?
- Illustrate the importance of self-disclosure and emotional intelligence in various relationships. What role does self-disclosure play in the relationships of your couple or co-workers? How can their relationships be improved by them becoming more emotionally intelligent? What connections can be made between emotional intelligence and self-disclosure?
- Evaluate strategies for using communication techniques to resolve interpersonal conflicts. Explain one or two potential conflicts and then present at least two strategies for addressing the dispute(s).
- Analyze the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications. First, define these two key terms. Then, explain the importance of gender and culture in relationships generally and for your couple or group of co-workers specifically. What advice can you give to become a better communicator based on the information you have presented?
You must address all five of the learning outcomes and the questions listed with those objectives. For each objective, be sure to define key terms and relate those ideas directly to advice for your couple or co-workers. The point here is for you to demonstrate how these ideas can be utilized to help people in their relationships. Try to offer specific advice they can integrate into their lives.
Begin your paper with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement and that previews what you plan to cover in your paper. End with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and restates your key points.
You must use at least five scholarly sources to help you make your points. At least three of these should be course readings and two should be academic articles you have found yourself by doing research in the Ashford University Library. If you need help doing research, visit the Ashford University Library, which can be accessed through the Library tab in the left-navigation menu, in your online course.
You must also draw on personal experience to offer advice or to illustrate points. It is acceptable to use hypothetical examples and/or your personal experiences for either your couple or group of co-workers. We simply want to see that you can apply what you have learned to some potential “real world” experience.
The Final Paper
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style. For assistance, visit the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Essay Checklist for Students (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a title page with the following: (For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, please refer to the Formatting Instructions for MS Word 2013 (Links to an external site.))
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper. For assistance on writing Introductions and Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Thesis Statements (Links to an external site.), please refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use each learning objectives as a header dividing each section of the paper.
- Must use the textbook as a source. The Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) tutorial will offer further assistance on including supporting information and reasoning.
- Must use two additional course articles/videos and two academic articles the student has found independently. A total of five sources must be used in the paper and be on the reference list.
- Must document any information from a source in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s In-Text Citation Guide (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate APA References List (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style.
Before you submit your written assignment, you are encouraged to review The Grammarly Guide: How to Set Up & Use Grammarly (Links to an external site.) tutorial, set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so), and use Grammarly to review a rough draft of your assignment. Then carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and revise your work as needed.
This is a formal paper and should utilize proper grammar, complete sentences, and paragraph transitions. However, you will write this paper in the format of a letter to the newly-engaged couple or group of co-workers. Feel free to address the people you select directly throughout the paper.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ tutorial, set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so), and use Grammarly to review a rough draft of your assignment. Then carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and revise your work as needed.
This is a formal paper and should utilize proper grammar, complete sentences, and paragraph transitions. However, you will write this paper in the format of a letter to the newly-engaged couple or group of co-workers. Feel free to address the people you select directly throughout the paper.