Agency and Employment Law Business Finance Assignment Help. Agency and Employment Law Business Finance Assignment Help.
Purpose of Assignment
Employment costs are arguably a business’s biggest expense. Consider how employment law regulates concepts such as discrimination, injuries on the job, employee vs. independent contractor, wrongful discharge, and unionization, to name a few. As you research for this assignment, consider the decisions made in this area are much more than business decisions but, in fact, impact lives. How do we reconcile between hurting employees and impacting the bottom-line? This is much tougher than it appears.
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 18, 19, 20, and 21.
Scenario: As employment costs continue to escalate, it is incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end, your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
Prepare a SWOT analysis in one of the following formats:
- A 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation,
- A comparison table in a maximum of 1,050 words, or
- A maximum 1,050-word written analysis in Microsoft® Word.
Examine the following:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite a minimum of two references for the four content areas taken from a business or legal resource. At least one reference must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Agency and Employment Law Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Terrorism and Organized Crime Business Finance Assignment Help
You are a law enforcement officer assigned to the South Florida Joint Terrorism Task Force and were asked by your supervisor to prepare a small white paper on the subject of terrorism and organized crime in preparation for future operations. In your white paper, address the following:
- What are the types of targets and tactics used by the terrorist and organized crime organizations, and why?
- What organizational structure(s) do the terrorist and organized crime organizations follow?
- What are the terrorist and organized crime organizations’ reporting structures and communication strategies?
- What threat capabilities do the two organizations possess?
- What is each of the organizations’ center of gravity (critical vulnerability that when destroyed or disabled makes the organization ineffective)? 650-800 words
Title VII, ADA, FMLA, Immigration, and Discrimination Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
Discrimination, Workers’ Rights, Americans with Disabilities Act, and Family Medical Leave all flow from Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. As you work through this assignment consider how the law continues to be updated to represent the will of the people, and consider the role the government has in this process.
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 19, 20, and 21; Government websites dedicated to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes (speaker notes not required for introduction, conclusion, and reference slides). The speaker notes for each slide should serve as the text for your presentation.
Address the following:
- Describe the scope of coverage of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Summarize the role of Title VII on businesses and describe how race, color, and national origin are protected.
- Explain what businesses must do to protect employees against gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Analyze what protections are afforded by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the liability issues it may cause for employers.
- Assess the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and how it protects workers.
- Evaluate the elements of the current immigration law.
Cite a minimum of five scholarly references. One peer-reviewed reference must be from the University Library.
Discuss the case study in a written report – including all its relevant topics Business Finance Assignment Help
Resource: ADA Accommodation for Medical Marijuana Case Study, Marijuana in the Workplace: A Hazy Issue for Employers By Rachel E. Atterberry 9/18/2015, and Mass: First Workplace Medical Marijuana Lawsuit Filed By Joanne Deschenaux 9/21/2015
Research online law libraries and the Internet for sources concerning information on ADA, ADAAA, state, and federal medical marijuana laws, privacy for drug testing, as well as drug testing in the workplace.
Discuss the case study in a written report – including all its relevant topics – and include the following:
- Describe whether the requirements of disability eligibility under ADA and ADAAA are applicable in this circumstance, and discuss whether or not the woman has any valid claim and is entitled to any accommodation. Support your position using federal and state laws or statutes, including any legal cases on the matter.
- Evaluate whether or not the company has a valid defense. Support your position using federal or state laws or statutes, and include any legal cases on the matter.
- Analyze whether a reasonable accommodation is appropriate or inappropriate.
- Cite a minimum of two federal laws and one state law in addition to other sources that apply to this case study, and be sure to cite them correctly in the body of your paper as well as the References page.
- Recommend a conflict resolution process that can be used to solve the matter and avoid a lawsuit.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word report in the third-person voice.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and include headings to appropriately signal topics and keep your document organized.
Use a minimum of five different in-text citation sources within your paper, and properly identify them in your References page. Any laws and legal cases used in the body of your paper must also be included in the References page.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Note: Grades are awarded based upon individual contributions to the Learning Team assignment. Each Learning Team member receives a grade based upon his/her contributions to the team assignment. Not all students may receive the same grade for the team assignment.
anyone to help Humanities Assignment Help
Mental health clinicians can work from a single
theoretical orientation perspective or may integrate theories such as
family systems or techniques such as Gestalt’s empty chair into their
clinical practices. Your required readings for this module describe
several of these integrated approaches, which are listed in the table
|Integrative Psychodynamic Behavior Therapy|
|Multimodal Therapy (MMT)|
|Transtheoretical Model of Change (TTM)|
|Three-Dimensional Model of Multicultural Counseling|
|Hill’s Three-Stage Integrated Model|
In a minimum of 200 words, post to the Discussion Area your responses to the following:
- Select two of the integrated approaches listed in the table.
- Citing the required
readings and supplemental research literature, explain why you think the
integrated approaches that you selected are superior or inferior to
utilizing a single theoretical approach or an eclectic approach.
- Provide a brief summary of the main elements of each of the two integrated approaches that you selected.
- Describe the advantages
and the disadvantages of each of the two integrated approaches in
working with the client in the fictional case study below.
Click here to read the case study.
Support your rationales and analyses by
using at least two resources from professional literature in your
responses. Professional literature may include the Argosy University
online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal
articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies,
or institutions (websites ending in .edu or .gov).
Your discussion posts and all written
assignments should reflect graduate-level writing skills and appropriate
use of APA style, including in-text citations and 2 references.
please to do great job on the paper Business Finance Assignment Help
The research paper is ( Montgomery College Maryland President Spending Funds) and you get the information because it was online and the TV NewDr. DeRionne Pollard, President of Montgomery College
SUBJECT: Rebuilding Trust in Montgomery College
There are no sources in the current document.
Table of Contents
On November 30, 2016, local Washington, DC, station Channel 4 aired a story about a scandal at Montgomery College. The college’s president, Dr. DeRionne Pollard, had seventy thousand on transportation since 2013. She also had lavish perks on top of huge salary. Faculty, staff, and students were stunned by the investigation report. The president issued a memorandum in which she countered the news story. The faculty union organized a formal response to the president. It was, in fact, employees of the college who sent their concerns to the News 4 I-Team. In other words, there was distrust between the president and the staff at the college from the beginning. Once everyone else at the college learned about the news story, there distrust between the president and the faculty, staff, and the students. Even the Montgomery County Executive, Isaiah Leggett, was not aware of these expenses even though most of the college’s funding comes from the county. The only people who knew about the president’s excesses were the Board of Trustees. Although the president has tried to put this episode behind her, distrust still lingers. How can the president build or rebuild trust to be a leader who commands her employees’ and students’ respect?
Was the memo sufficient? Or did people let the scandal go because the Board of Trustees support the president
please to do great job on the paper Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ESE 315 Humanities Assignment Help
According to the text, when students with disabilities are placed in the general education classroom, there are three widely used teaching approaches that provide a starting point for helping students participate in the general curriculum (Section 2.2). While there are many other approaches, the three most widely used teaching approaches are: explicit instruction, differentiation, and universal design for learning (UDL). For this post, you will provide support for one of these approaches outlined below and explain why it is a valuable approach and should be used in the teaching of students with disabilities.
Find your assigned debate group below (by first letter of last name):
A-H: Explicit Instruction
R-Z: Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Develop a cohesive and research-based argument for the position you have been assigned. Be sure to include the principles that guide each approach and set it apart from the others. Support your argument with reference to the textbook and at least one scholarly resource (include theses references in your post).
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your peers who were assigned a different approach. Respectfully comment on what points they have made that you agree with or were solidly made, as well as obstacles or concerns that might arise for teachers using that approach. Provide evidence and/or examples to support your response.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS with supporting references Business Finance Assignment Help
1.How has title VII of the Civil Rights Act impacted the hiring practices of today’s business and do you feel it is achieving the desired results?
2.what are some differences between Hostile Work Environment and Quid Quo Sexual Harassment? Give an example of each 3.How are agency law part contract law and part tort law and how do these two combine to shape the working relationship 4.Discuss the various types of agency and the legal duties each creates 5.Workers’ compensation and OSHA(Occupational Safety and Health Act) provide workers with the framework for safe working conditions and compensation for injuries that occur at work. How does this system impact business? 6.Consider how unions have changed over the years and whether it is simply a matter of time before all states are “right-to-work” states or whether unions will grow in stature and strength in the years to come. 7.Consider the elements that are common among the systems as you explore workplace disputes and how managers play a key role along with the Human Resource Department
Mission/Vission Statement Business Finance Assignment Help
I need to write the mission and vision statement and idea for team name.. We are working on Team Charter This is a group project……there are 3 ladies in the group…This is a human resource class... Our proffessor wrote this:Team Charter: Working together with your team, you will research elements and formats for an effective team charter. Please use the UMUC library to identify a minimum of five appropriate sources about team charters. Appropriate sources are scholarly or practitioner journals and academic books published within the last ten years. Your team will use the results of your research to create a team charter that will guide how you will work together. Your team charter should include, but is not limited to, the following elements:
- A team mission and vision – an initial team vision that summarizes what the team needs to accomplish and describes how it will interact in order to accomplish its mission. Include any other thoughts to help the team form and focus.
- The mission provides a statement of the team’s purpose which provides the motivation and direction for team members.
- The goals are the results the team needs to achieve within specified time frames. Team members perform more efficiently and productively when the goals are easily understood.
- In addition to goals, role clarification helps team members understand what is expected of each person in order for the team to achieve its goals. By discussing roles the team ensures that all the responsibilities for achieving the team’s goals are covered and being performed.
- HPWTs also decide early on the “rules of engagement,” or how they are going to work together. They determine things like how and when they are going to communicate; the frequency of meetings; how disagreements and conflict will be handled; and how to handle social loafing, when team members don’t do their fair share of the work.
- Respect, honesty, and trust among team members are hallmarks of effective teams and how they work together. People are different – they have different experiences and different values – so team members need to commit to work with each other despite their differences. The level of respect, honesty, and trust the team develops allows the team to work through conflicts that may occur and successfully achieve the team’s goals.
three-page paper on matrix structure Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a three-page paper written in APA style. Imagine that your company is switching to a matrix structure. Before, you were working in a functional structure, now every employee is going to report to a team leader as well as a department manager.
- Draw a hypothetical organizational chart for the previous and new structures
- Create a list of things to be done before the change occurs
- Create a list of things that need to be done after the change occurs
- What are the sources of resistance you foresee for a change such as this? What is your plan of action to overcome this resistance?
Submit by Saturday at 11:59 p.m. ET via the digital drop box.