American InterContinental University Concepts of Cloud Computing Powerpoint Computer Science Assignment Help. American InterContinental University Concepts of Cloud Computing Powerpoint Computer Science Assignment Help.
Imagine that you are working in the role of a senior level network administrator for the IT Guru corporation. The IT Guru corporation is a mid-sized Information Technology consultancy with locations in North America, Europe and Asia with 5000 employees and 36 offices founded in 1999.
Your organization is expanding its technology foot print, exploring emerging technologies and consulting clients on information technology strategies and solutions. In your role you provide recommendations on technology selection and implementation to support the needs of your organization and you are also an advisor to the consulting teams that assess and recommend technology strategies for their clients.
You have been invited to a meeting with your Chief Information Officer and Vice President of Global Sales to discuss the concepts of cloud computing and explain the different cloud services that are available. You will be provided with 30 minutes to present your ideas and this will require 10 slides.
To complete this assignment, complete the following:
- Create a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Introduction slide
- Discuss the concept of cloud computing and the types of cloud services available to include SAAS, PAAS and IAAS. (3 slides)
- Provide an explanation of the components of cloud infrastructure that will need to be adopted to create a cloud platform. (3 slides)
- Explain cloud computing strategies to include IOT devices, security, performance, and management. (2 slides)
- Closing slide
|Project Criteria||Exceeds: 90%–100%||Very Good: 80%–89%||Meets: 70%–79%||Needs Improvement: Below 70%|
|Response covers all topics indicated in the assignment and adds additional content.||Response covers most topics indicated in the assignment.||Response covers many of the topics indicated in the assignment.||Response covers none to some of the topics indicated in the assignment.|
|Demonstrates outstanding or exemplary application of written, visual, or oral skills. Demonstrates outstanding expression of topic, main idea, and purpose. Audience is addressed appropriately. Language clearly and effectively communicates ideas and content relevant to the assignment. Errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are minimal. Organization is clear. Format is consistently appropriate to assignment. Presentation and delivery are confident and persuasive (where applicable). The writing was of collegiate level with no errors in spelling or grammar.||Demonstrates very good written, visual, or oral skills. Demonstrates sound expression of topic, main idea, and purpose. Audience is usually addressed appropriately. Language does not interfere with the communication of ideas and content relevant to the assignment. Errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are present, but do not distract from the message. Organization is apparent and mostly clear. Format is appropriate to assignment, but not entirely consistent. The writing was of collegiate level with two or less errors in spelling or grammar.||Demonstrates acceptable written, visual, or oral skills. Demonstrates reasonable expression of topic, main idea, and purpose. Sometimes, audience is addressed appropriately. Language does not interfere with the communication of ideas and content relevant to the assignment. Errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are present and may distract from the message. Organization is a bit unclear. Format is inconsistent. The writing was of collegiate level with several errors in spelling or grammar.||Demonstrates inadequate or partially proficient application of written, visual, or oral skills. Demonstrates inadequate or partial expression of topic, main idea, and purpose. Audience is often not addressed appropriately. Language often impedes the communication of ideas and content relevant to the assignment. Errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are frequent and often distract from meaning or presentation. Organization is inadequate, confusing, and distracting. The format is inadequate and obscures meaning. The writing was less than collegiate level with numerous errors in spelling or grammar.|
|Analysis exceeds minimum requirements. Sources are used to support analysis, are appropriate, and are properly referenced.||Basic analysis provided to support assertions. Sources are cited, appropriate, and properly referenced.||Limited analysis provided to support assertions. Some sources are cited, appropriate, and properly referenced.||No or inaccurate analysis, no sources are cited when needed, analysis and/or sources are not appropriate. When sources are used, they are not properly referenced.|
American InterContinental University Concepts of Cloud Computing Powerpoint Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
St Cloud State University Week 9 The Product Life Cycle Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Question 1: Reflect on the assigned ppt for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Lawyers are changing their pay structures. It used to be that they would bill hourly (top dollar for top lawyers, less experienced helpers had cheaper rates). Now they’re beginning to price like consultants—per project. Thus they must begin assessing the value-added to the client firm of the legal expertise and assistance. What advice would you give a law firm to proceed fairly and profitably?
- What are the kinds of purchases for which you’ll “spare no expense”? What kinds of purchases do you want to buy spending as little as possible? What are the major differences between these two categories that drive your attitude regarding price?
Question 2: Recall the product life cycle as discussed in Chapter 8 and discuss the pricing strategies followed in each phase of the life cycle.
Question 1 should be 2 page paper and question 2 should be 1 page paper. Your paper should be in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced).APA formatting and citation should be used.
Allen County Community College Rise of totalitarianism in Hitler Germany Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Totalitarian governments arose in several nations in the 1920s: Stalin’s Soviet Union, Mussolini’s Italy, Hitler’s Germany, and Hirohito’s Japan all developed totalitarian regimes: communist in the case of the Soviet Union and fascist in the cases of Italy, Germany, and (arguably) Japan.
Choose one of those countries and explore the rise of totalitarianism there.Then answer these questions:
1) How did the totalitarian government come to power? Why didn’t people resist? (Or did they?) What were the stated aims of the people trying to gain power?
2) How did the rest of the world react? Why do you think they reacted that way?
3) Could anything have been done to prevent the coming to power of the dictatorial government? Should anything have been done? Explain.
Week 8 Unionization of Nurses Discussion Board Health Medical Assignment Help
Mason, D. J., Leavitt, J.K., Chaffee, M.W.
(2016). Policy and Politics: In Nursing and Health Care. (7th• Ed) St.
Louis, Missouri: Elsevier, Saunders. ISBN-13: 9780323299886
As an advanced practice nurse, one can engage in activism in order to achieve desired policy changes at various levels including their own organization.
Answer the following questions;
1. Should nurses be unionized and
2. How does being unionized impact a workforce culture of safety?
3. Include one MSN Essential in your discussion that relates to this topic.
Also, please elaborated two responses with a minimum of 150 words and
reference as if it were to respond to two peers based on the above .
*- 3 paragraphs minimum, 3 sentences per paragraph minimum. ( A minimum of 250 words in total required )
*- Please follow all APA 6th Edition Guidelines,
Must contain at least two peer-reviewed reference articles/sources to
support posting (make sure to use scholarly sources to support your
American Military University Google Technologies Case Study Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Case Study and Analysis of five Google technologies that are current under research and development. While Google is best known for their search and advertising technologies, they also have a multi-billion dollar research and development department that works on cutting edge technologies ranging from self-driving automobiles to renewable energy.
This Case study must cover the following 5 technologies: Self-driving Automobiles, Google Nest, Smart Glasses, Google fiber, and Augmented Reality.
IMPORTANT – USE FORMAT AND DETAILED ATTACHED INSTRUCTIONS. APA formatting, in-text citations and reference list required.
Analysis of Self-Driving Automobile (500-word description & analysis of impacts on society)
Analysis of Technology #2 Google Nest (500-word description & analysis of impacts on society)
Analysis of Technology #3 Smart Glasses (500-word description & analysis of impacts on society)
Analysis of Technology #4 Google Fiber (500-word description & analysis of impacts on society)
|Analysis of Technology #5 Augmented Reality (500-word description & analysis of impacts on society)|
Texas A&M University Shared Security Responsibility for Cloud Essay Computer Science Assignment Help
Describe in 500 words the shared security responsibility model that a dba must be aware of when moving to the cloud.
Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragaphs. Stand alone quotes will not count toward the 3 required quotes.
Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Texas A&M University Shared Security Responsibility for Cloud Essay Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
LEG 107 Strayer University Unauthorized Practice of Law Discussion Questions Law Assignment Help
“Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL)” Please respond to both of the following:
- Provide at least one (1) example of a specific behavior or act by a paralegal that could result in the unauthorized practice of law (UPL) and make sure to explain how this constitutes a violation of the UPL. Next, review the guidelines of avoiding UPL from Chapter 2 of the textbook, and describe one (1) way in which you, as a paralegal, could avoid UPL.
- As a paralegal you will be faced with many situations that involve personal conflicts. A client asks you for help. What types of questions must you ask yourself before you agree to answer the client’s concern?
University of Phoenix the Big Five Personality Test Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Students are to write a 3 page paper. The paper will also have a cover page and a reference page. This will make it a five page paper in total!
1.Students will first take the “Big Five” Personality test online at https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/IPIP-BFFM/
2. Students will then write the paper on the “Big Five” dimensions of personality; which is OCEAN: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. Students will write a paper explaining the personality dimensions shown in their results of the test.
3. Students must them give examples of each one of the five dimensions must be examined with their own personality.
4. Students are expected to paraphrase information and use in-text citations and references (per APA guidelines).
6. Do not just copy and paste your results. You will receive a zero for plagiarism.
7. Paraphrase the information in your words and then use the in-text citations in the sentences where you refer to another source.
8. The 7th edition APA style will be required. APA citations MUST be used. APA must be followed in every area for this assignment. Such as, font, margins, in-text citations, references, and cover page.
MDC Community Health Nursing Incidence & Prevalence of IPV Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
Read chapters 16 and 17 of the class textbook and review the PowerPoint presentations . Once done answer the following questions.
1.Identify and discuss the incidence and prevalence of intimate partner violence (IVP).
2.Explains the effects of IPV in adults and children.
3.How do you think the values of different skate-holders such as the alcohol industry, local communities, local law enforcement, public health organizations, nurse researchers, nurse clinician in alcohol treatment facilities, and college students would affect the identification of “social harms” associated with alcohol abuse and misuse?
4.Do you think the general public’s perception of the social harms associated with alcohol, tobacco, ad cannabis has changed? Why?
As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format word document, is an SafeAssign. A minimum of 3 evidence-based references no older than 5 years must be used. A minimum of 800 words are required without counting the first and last page
Introduction to Anthropology Egiptian Society Studies Essay Writing Assignment Help
- The article to be summarized and discussed is Bread, Freedom, Social Justice in Egypt (Attached below).
- Read the article carefully and write at least five paragraphs following these guidelines:
- At least two paragraphs summarizing the main events, themes, and/or arguments of the article. Make sure to include in your summary the author’s research methods, the length of fieldwork, and any other pertinent information relevant to contextualizing the article.
- At least two paragraphs critically evaluating the article and connecting its content to some of the concepts and examples discussed in class.
- At least one paragraph explaining how the reading connects to current events and/or current research in the field. For example, what are the broader implications of the article? Why are the findings important for science and socie
Responses must follow the MLA style and use 12 point font, Times New Roman, and be double spaced. Read the assignment’s Rubric for evaluation information.
CLASS READINGS: Becoming ourselves, Race and Ethnicity, Language, Power of Language.
Please make sure content is connected directly to some of the class readings I have attached, I need a good grade!
American InterContinental University Concepts of Cloud Computing Powerpoint Computer Science Assignment Help
American InterContinental University Concepts of Cloud Computing Powerpoint Computer Science Assignment Help