Amortization Schedule with journal entries Business Finance Assignment Help. Amortization Schedule with journal entries Business Finance Assignment Help.
Assume that the following facts pertain to a non-cancelable lease agreement between Fifth-Third Leasing Company and Bob Evans Farms, a Lessee.
January 1, 2017
Residual value of equipment at end of lease term, guaranteed by the lessee
Economic life of leased equipment
Fair value of asset at January 1, 2017
Lessor’s implicit rate
Lessee’s incremental borrowing rate
The lessee assumes responsibility for all executory costs, which are expected to amount to $4,000 per year. The asset will revert to the lessor at the end of the lease term. The lessee has guaranteed the lessor a residual value of $50,000. The lessee uses the straight-line depreciation method for all equipment.
Using the spreadsheet Lease Amort Schedule, found in the link below, prepare an amortization schedule that would be suitable for the lessee for the lease term.m.
Using the spreadsheet Journal Entries, prepare the journal entries for the lessee for 2017 and 2018 to record the lease agreement and all expenses related to the lease. Assume the Lessee’s annual accounting period ends on December 31 and that reversing entries are used when appropriate.
Amortization Schedule with journal entries Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Factors Affecting Physiologic Function Health Medical Assignment Help
Factors Affecting Physiologic Function
Using a screencast program such as Jing or Screencat-O-matic, create a five minute presentation that addresses the following:
- Discuss the factors that affect physiologic function during exercise.
- Which factors enhance physiologic function?
- Which factors limit physiologic function?
- Discuss the factors that affect physiologic function at rest.
- What are the similarities between the factors affecting physiologic function during exercise versus at rest?
- Explain how heat production resulting from oxygen uptake affects physiologic function during exercise.
Components of the Assignment
- Presentation must be done via a screencast program.
- Must be a minimum of six slides (excluding the title and reference slides) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must have a cover slide that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include a succinct thesis statement/problem statement.
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, two
- Use APA style as illustrated in the document all sources.
- Must include a reference slide formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- All references must be cited in the body of your presentation.
- Submit a Word document that contains the URL to your screencast video and your speaker’s notes by Day 7.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Choosing the popular show Shark Tank and Answering questions about it Writing Assignment Help
In class we discussed one of the major theories of persuasion, the Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM). For this activity, you will apply your knowledge of the two routes of processing proposed by the ELM (i.e., the central and peripheral routes) to identifying the extent to which components of a sales pitch on the popular show Shark Tank encourage each of these routes.
Choose any sales pitch from Shark Tank during which entrepreneurs ask the Sharks to invest in their product. You may choose any sales pitch that is available to you on YouTube (An appropriate one) . Then, respond to the following:
- Identify 3 message factors from this clip that encouraged central route processing about investing in the product and describe why they are relevant to the message argument of investing in the product.
- Identify 3 message factors from this clip that encouraged peripheral route processing about investing in the product and describe why each is a heuristic cue rather than a message that supports the message argument of investing in the product.
- Are the Sharks more likely to process centrally or peripherally? Why? Make sure to discuss this in terms of your motivation and your ability to process the message.
- When YOU watched this video, did you use central or peripheral route thinking? Why? Make sure to discuss this in terms of your motivation and your ability to process the message.
Cumberland County Biowatch Role Writing Assignment Help
Research the public health agency in your jurisdiction, and develop a presentation on its structure, response capabilities, surveillance tools, and role in emergency management.
In your response, include a description of the community served by the department, its emergency response structure, surveillance systems that are used at hospitals, biohazard detection system (BDS) sites, and the department’s role in Biowatch. In addition, provide an overview of the department’s role during emergencies where it serves as the lead and where it serves as a support agency.
APA Format with in text citation
assignment Writing Assignment Help
Conceptualizing the University of the Virgin Islands School of Business as a business entity, the student interpreted the School of Business strategic plan and other given School of Business strategically relevant documents, applied each element of the Hunger Wheelen Strategic Management Model to assess the School of Business’s strategic situation and implications:
1.Need a thorough analysis and application of the Hunger Wheelen model of Strategic Management to The University of the Virgin Islands School of Business, as conceptualized as a business entity itself.
2.Study this model well, notice and interpret, use the following information in your Mid-Term case analysis:
a.The Value Chain Model is placed within the Strategy Implementation Section (appropriately, since the Value Chain represents a business that is OPERATING;
b.The list of competencies, capabilities and resource types comprising the Internal Environment of a business and which are, of course, operating within the Strategy Implementation phase of a business (hence, above that section).
c.The Balanced Scorecard image in the Evaluation and Control section.
Essay 3 and microtask 4 followup Writing Assignment Help
Need the following revisions made to attached document, essay 3.
Note: This is NOT a revision of Microtask 4, but a revision of Essay 3, which is based off the info provided for MT4.
-Weisner source needs to be changed.
-Need more concrete evidence to back up each claim
-begin or end each paragraph with a claim
-she kept taking about how there is no man in the photograph and we are talking about masculinity – take out masculinity and focus more on the women (this is a stupid point, but the teacher is arguing that the essay can’t be focused on masculinity if there is no man and will not change her opinion).
– work from the photograph out
-women is not a race
For each body paragraph
-Analyze evidence through lenses
– draw a conclusion linking to the thesis
-Introduce a lens and evidence
-make sure to start every paragraph with a claim
Essay 3 and microtask 4 followup Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Literary Analysis Essay on I, Robot Writing Assignment Help
I NEED 2 DRAFTS, A ROUGH AND A FINAL DRAFT. (Please make sure to show improvements from the rough to final draft)
- Is generally focused on one topic
- A theme or symbol(s) or development, and so on.
- For our purposes, it will be interpretive in nature (This is NOT a book review. Instead, you will examine an aspect of the text and support your analysis/interpretation of it.)
- Is supported by:
- textual examples
- outside sources (cited, of course)
- It examines the text, although for some analyses, you may also examine the author or the culture/time period of the author.
- It may consider any/all of the following:
- structure, plot
- style, tone, language
- symbols, allegories, allusions
- If there is a summary of the text, it is extremely brief (perhaps a sentence or two, certainly no more than a paragraph).
- Remember that the narrator is not the same as the author.
- Literature is crafted, so examine the craft
- Consider the context of the literature:
- What forces shaped it?
- How was it received?
Remember that this type of essay is different from the previous one. In a exemplification essay, we have an emphasis on evidence (along with explanations of that evidence). In a literary analysis essay, the emphasis is reversed. You certainly have textual evidence, but the emphasis is on your analysis — your thoughts, insights, perceptions. You need to give judgment and show not only what you think but why you think that. You might want to include outside sources (other expert opinions), but those other opinions should not dominate nor overshadow your text — your own well-supported interpretations.
Link to I, Robot: https://www.ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/Techno-Ps…
The essay must be :
- Written in third-person narrative perspective
- Use multiple (AT LEAST THREE) sources that are:
- Clearly organized
- Follows MLA style and format
- Five or more pages in length, plus a Works Cited page (so a total of 6 pages including the works cited page)
When examining the book, you’ll want to try to focus on just one aspect that runs through most, if not all, of the stories. It may be a character or characters such as Susan Calvin or Powell and Donovan. It may be the development and increased sophistication of the robots as the stories progress. It may be the Three Laws of Robotics and how they play out in the various stories. It may be the changing, dynamic relationships between robots and humans. Whatever you choose, please try to find something that threads its way throughout the majority of the nine short stories in our text.
Statement of Cash Flow and Leases Question Business Finance Assignment Help
Recall that Bill sold the old equipment at his other location to a friend for $7,000 in Case 6.
He now has to replace the equipment, but is undecided about whether he should buy or lease the equipment. Bill could get the same bundle purchase price as he did for the new location if he buys it, but he can lease the equipment under a 3-year lease agreement. The annual rental payments are a lump sum payment of $12,000 for the first year and $10,000 for the next 2 years at the end of which he would have the option to purchase the equipment for $6000.
- Advise Bill on the advantages and disadvantages of replacing his old equipment by leasing it versus buying it and its effect on cash flows. Assume a market interest rate of 4%. You can access the present/future value tables on line for your calculations.(1-2 paragraph, use Word Document)
- Show the journal entries that would have to be recorded for the lease for years 1, 2,and 3 and eventual purchase at the end of year 3 under the assumption it is a) an operating lease and b) a capital lease. (use excel)
All information are in the Excel.
Research paper on Nursing homes; Service oriented or profit priented Writing Assignment Help
a)The essay smartly uses the three appeals (ethos, pathos, logos).
b)An explicit thesis statement is present in the introduction.
c)In-text citations are used effectively for direct quotes and paraphrases.
d)The essay’s target audience is clear based on your position on the topic.
e)Appropriate strategies for argumentation are reflected in your outline.
a)The paper must be six pages in length with an additional works cited page, comprised of multiple paragraphs, including an introduction and conclusion.
b)Use 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced.
c)MLA format the paper with at least six meaningful, college level sources thoroughly integrated into your explanation of the problem and proposal for solutions.
NOTE; i have Created an annotated bibliography for at least six sources. I do have work citation but cannot upload here because of limitation. So, must use those sources on research paper. you can use more sources with work citation.
Business email Business Finance Assignment Help
In a formal business e-mail, invite a small team of fellow employees to a strategic planning meeting to discuss planning strategies for the annual community outreach festival that you outlined in your Unit 1 memo. Because this will be a relatively informal and highly anticipated meeting, include tasteful graphics, and use a cordial and professional tone. Be sure to explain the goals of the upcoming meeting in this invitation. The format must follow general business writing guidelines. Be sure to include a To field, Subject line, greeting, signature, and signature block.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for at least six sources. I do have work citation but cannot upload here because of limitation. So, must use those sources on research paper. you can use more sources with work citation.