An example of socialization someone into the less-familiar discourse patterns, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help. An example of socialization someone into the less-familiar discourse patterns, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help.
I am a student in education department. We need to read the chapter 3 of the book(Building Academic Language ) I shared and prepare 2-3 pages
The explanation of the professor:
During this coming week (or from your recent past), pay attention to a conversation that you are part of or able to listen to closely. It should be an example of someone “apprenticing” or “scaffolding” someone else into a conversation whereby one or more persons are supporting another in a more complex or unfamiliar language “register” by using the “co-shaping” methods presented throughout Building Academic Language, Ch. 3.
Examples could include:
- A work setting where a supervisor or more experienced employee is coaching another on the job, and language skills are involved (e.g., training a new waiter);
- A parent or older person talking with a small child and teaching “something;”
- An instructor in a class or a coach teaching content and skills to students or players;
- A person trying to explain or teach a skill or topic to someone who is unfamiliar with it, and language skills are involved (e.g., teaching your grandmother how to use her new iPad, watching an athletic event with someone unfamiliar with the sport)
Prepare a written response (2-3 pages) that explains the nature of the situation and provides specific examples of the strategies that were used to socialize someone into the less-familiar discourse patterns. Specifically name the strategies that corresponded with those in Ch. 3 (see helpful list on p. 65)
An example of socialization someone into the less-familiar discourse patterns, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ece311 week 2 QUIZ, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
How does the text suggest you apply the “blank slate” concept to your teaching?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 21 pts
Readiness tests ___________
Flag this QuestionQuestion 31 pts
Which group is over-represented as early child educators as compared to the demographic make-up of early childhood classrooms?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 41 pts
Which of the following would be the BEST way for a teacher to get in touch with her inner child while helping her students learn?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 51 pts
Of the following, which is the BEST way to help children resolve conflicts?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 61 pts
Of the following children with special needs, which would be MOST likely to need active intervention from birth and long-term support?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 71 pts
Which of the following does NOT increase as an infant develops into a young child?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 81 pts
At what age do children first begin to form mental concepts (schema) in reaction to stimulation from the environment?
Flag this QuestionQuestion 91 pts
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act ___________
Flag this QuestionQuestion 101 pts
The text points out that most of the optimal curriculum practices for preschoolers should be carried over into the primary grade curriculum, but often are not. The main explanation for this is that __________
Financial goals, business & finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Briefly list any financial problems you face personally or as a household, such as too much debt not enough savings, or not enough income.
- Describe your personal and household financial goals, such as paying off debt or earning more income. Include short-term, intermediate-term, and long-term goals.
- Develop a list of practical solutions to help solve the financial problems and reach the financial goals identified above.
Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
Brief history or background information on selected corporation, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
3-4 pages (body of paper)
Your paper must be between 8 and 10 double-spaced pages and include the following discussions:
- Brief history or background information on selected corporation.
- The selected corporation’s funds acquisition and investment strategies.
- The selected corporation’s bond and credit ratings and the ratings’ effects on acquisition of funds and rates paid on debt.
- Domestic and international capital structure employed by the corporation including debt securities, equity securities, and private equity, among others.
- Based on your analysis of the types, risks, and returns of funds, determine whether or not the corporation utilizes optimal capital structure or funding acquisition techniques. If not, provide appropriate recommendations.
To conduct your analysis, you may find the following resources useful:
- The corporation’s most recent 10-K (annual report) filing with the Security Exchange Commission (SEC). The Form 10-K report, which each corporation annually files with the SEC, may be the best place to learn about your selected corporation’s history, strategy about corporate funding and obtain reported financial statements and notes which include information about the corporation’s securities. The report is accessible at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml. An alternative means to obtain the report is by clicking on the SEC filings link on the company’s website to obtain the latest Form 10-K filing.
- Current information about the company’s securities from financial portals such as Yahoo finance, Google finance, and Reuters.
- The corporation’s debt ratings: http://www.moodys.com/, http://www.standardsandpoors.com/ and http://www.fitchratings.com/.
- Journals, articles, and other credible sources in the library that provide relevant information about the corporation and its funds acquisition methods.
Configuring IPV6, engineering assignment help Engineering Assignment Help
Acme Computing Corp. has remote sites in Port Clinton and Napoleon in addition to their main
site in Toledo. There are currently 29 devices connected to the network in Toledo. The corporate
plan is to link the Port Clinton and Napoleon offices to Toledo via T-1 lines. The remote offices
which are due to open in the next 4 weeks will have a small number (less than 14) of devices
connected to a LAN in each office. The corporation has obtained Cisco routers to deploy at the
remote locations and a Cisco for use in Toledo (www.cisco.com). In the near future, Acme plans
to connect to the Internet and Toledo will serve as the connection point.
1. Using this IPV6 network (2001:db1:4b62:400::/64) design an IPv6 sub-network that will meet the needs of
2. Using GNS3 or Cisco Packet Tracer (please use packet tracer if you can) complete the set-up of each router, switch, and PC in the
Toledo-Napoleon-Port Clinton scenario. (Hint: Each location should have 1 router, 1 switch and 2 PCs. configure serial as well)
a. Each Router must use IPv6 Addressing
b. Each location must have a switch connected to an Ethernet port
The switch does not need to have an IP address assigned
c. Each switch must have at least one PC connected using IPv6 addressing
3) Apply the configuration statements to enable static route entries to allow all devices on the
inter-network to communicate?
4) Apply the configuration statements to enable IPv6 RIP dynamic routing protocol to allow all
devices on the inter-network to communicate?
5) Apply the configuration statements to enable IPv6 OSPF dynamic routing protocol to allow all
devices on the inter-network to communicate?
6) Create an IPv6 Extended ACL to block ping echo request from your network.
Please take screenshots of pinging, route table e.t.c
Review Figure 1.6 from Plano Clark, V. L., & Ivankova, N. V., mixed method research help Humanities Assignment Help
Review Figure 1.6 from Plano Clark, V. L., & Ivankova, N. V. (2016). Mixed methods research: A guide to the field. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications. (“Application of the Socio-Economic Framework for Describing the Mixed Methods Research Process, Content Considerations and Contents for a Mixed Methods Study in Your Area of Interest”). Page 28.
Select two of the studies that you found to analyze further.
- Complete Figure 1.6 for each of the two studies you decided to analyze. Note that you should submit two separate documents to complete this task, i.e., one for each of the studies.
- Select one of the two studies for a deeper analysis, submitting a 2- to 3-page paper that responds to each of the following review questions:
- What is the rationale for the study? (problem, purpose)
- What research questions did the author intend to address?
- What underlying assumptions, biases or points of view can you identify? Are they “taken into account” (made explicit)?
- What did the researchers do? How did they use timing or integration across the quantitative and qualitative elements?
- Does the methodology make sense as a way of answering the research question(s)? Why is MMR important in this study?
- What did the researchers find?
- Are the conclusions credible? Did the author support claims with evidence?
- What was “missed”? What holes are there?
- Was there anything in the article you did not understand? If so, what was it?
- What questions are left (according to the author and according to you)?
- What audience might find this study valuable?
- Would you recommend this study to MMR colleagues? Why or why not?
Review Figure 1.6 from Plano Clark, V. L., & Ivankova, N. V., mixed method research help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Strategic Planning: Strategy Map, Health & Medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
The Strategic Planning: SWOT Analysis assignment helped you identify a strategic goal within your sphere of influence. This assignment asks you to visually represent the cause-and-effect relationship among goals, operations, and stakeholders. In addition, this assignment seeks to examine the impact on various operational processes within the selected organization
A strategy map “is a visual representation of the key drivers of an organization’s success, showing the cause-and-effect relationship among goals and plans.” Refer to Exhibit 7.4. A strategy map seeks to align organizational goals into strategy and provide clear direction for the organization.
Review the mission statement of your selected organization.http://www.torrancememorial.org/About_Us.aspx?gcli…
Prior to creating a strategy map, identify your stakeholders. Complete a stakeholder analysis to identify and prioritize the various stakeholders. Refer to the “Stakeholder Analysis” resource from Mindtools and complete all steps .https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newPPM_07….
Based on your strategic goal, create a strategy map using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, or other software. Include only the required perspectives (financial, customer, internal, and learning and growth) that pertain to the strategic goal in your map. The cause-and-effect relationships are described by connecting arrows.
provided a small narrative elaborating on my your perspectives and identifying their impact on stakeholders as well that is supported with references.
write a journal after watched the DiSica’s Bicycle Thief, film homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please construct your Journals as Response Essays to the clips and films you watch and utilize these three strategies when writing:
Reflection – Observation – Analysis
You are required to apply technical film terms and reference mise en scène when writing. DO NOT go on-line when writing your journals. I am ONLY interested in your own Reflection/Observations/Analysis. If you plagiarize from the Internet, I will have no choice but to give you a zero for the assignment.
Journal Entry #1: How does DeSica use neo-realism to illustrate class and economic need among working-class families in post-WWII Italy?
these two links are the lecture that we need to learn.
Nurse, two scholarly or evidence based articles related to case management, clinical outcomes, coding, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
- A.Article Reviews: 40 points (20 points for each article review)
Select two scholarly or evidence based articles (EXAMPLES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO :MEDLINE COMPLETE, CINAHL COMPLETE,Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition) related to case management, clinical outcomes (BURNS), coding, or reimbursement issues. If you select an article related to outcomes, please choose an article that is specific to burns (which require hospitilization); otherwise, any topic generally related to case/care management or coding/reimbursement will be acceptable. Make certain your references are correct APA, the purpose is well defined, the summary is expansive (5-6 sentences), and the significance to nursing is well stated (3-4 sentences). Each item is worth 5 points. Type the review below here:
Purpose of Article:
Summary of Article:
Significance to Nursing Practice:
Purpose of Article:
Summary of Article:
Significance to Nursing Practice:
Tools for Your Presentation, Unit 5 ITDI assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
In the previous weeks, you selected a business process or procedure to develop a procedures manual and supporting materials. In Week 1, you researched different formats and selected the most appropriate one for creating the procedures manual. You then developed the outline using the selected format. In Week 2, you developed a proposal to gain backing for developing the procedures manual. You also developed a brochure to highlight the important aspects of the procedures manual. In Week 3, you developed the procedures manual and filled in all of the sections that were outlined in Week 1. In Week 4, you created the abstract and a section for an experienced user, a “Quick Reference.”
In the final week, you will revise the procedures manual draft document based on feedback from your instructor and peers. In this final assignment, you will also create the training presentation slides summarizing material in the procedures manual, and you will make an oral recording. The following section describes tools and procedures you can use to complete this part of the assignment.
Tools for Your Presentation
Proceed with one of the options in the table below to create your MP3 file of your audio presentation.
(Note that the Sound Recorder may already be on your computer. All Windows systems loaded in the last 15 years already should have this simple piece of software. Look in your programs. On many systems, it is located under All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder.)
The following table contains different programs that can be used to create an MP3 audio file, as well as links to download the programs and instructions for using them:
|Mac||Ease of Use|
|Free Sound Recorder 2010||Not Available||Very Easy|
|RecordPad (14-Day Trial)*||Download instructions/
|Download instructions/ User instructions||Difficult|
*Note: If you intend to use this program, do not download it until you are ready to complete your assignment.
Complete the following steps for this assignment after recording your presentation:
- Save the PowerPoint presentation section called “Procedures Manual Training.”
- Update the procedures manual title page with the new date and the project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_ITDI373_IP5.doc.”
- Submit the final procedures manual document for grading.
The overall project deliverables are:
Procedures manual document shell (in MS Word format)
- Title Page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of contents (autogenerated)
- This should be on a separate page
- This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep
- Fields should be updated so that the TOC it is up-to-date before submitting your project
- Section headings
- Project Outline
- Procedures Manual Outline
- Procedures Manual Proposal
- Procedures Manual Brochure
- Procedures Manual Preparation Plan
- Procedures Manual
- Procedures Manual: Quick Reference
- Procedures Manual Training (PowerPoint Deck)
Please submit your assignment.