Analytical paper comparing and contrasting the political views of two philosophers. Humanities Assignment Help. Analytical paper comparing and contrasting the political views of two philosophers. Humanities Assignment Help.
Research and write an analytical paper comparing and contrasting the political views of two philosophers.
Within your paper discuss how the views of your two chosen philosophers on the one chosen political issue relate to that same political issue today. Share your own well-supported views on the matter in a conclusion. Your paper should be 6-8 full pages in length, plus a cover page and a References Page.
I need: ****Announce Topic ****Outline and Annotated Bibliography****6-8 pages in length (body paragraphs) + Title Page + Works Cited Page****
- Announce Topic
How are your two philosophers coming along? Take time to finalize your search for the two and write a paragraph in which you announce their names and the one area of political thought for comparison. In a sentence or two, explain what draws you to this focus.
**These are the pre-selected and thought options**
Philosopher Options (choose two) –
Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, St. Augustine, St. Aquinas, Luther, Calvin, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Marx, Smith, de Tocqueville, Sartre, Arendt, and Rawls
Areas of political thought options (choose one) –
- Human Conflict – the nature and causes thereof.
- The best or best possible cooperative social arrangements, capable of resolving or diminishing society’s common problems.
- The moral foundations of political legitimacy (what is the good state).
- Who should govern – one, few, or many?
- Outline and Annotated Bibliography
Write your Outline and Bibliography. The Outline should contain your thesis statement and the remainder should be a full sentence outline where you specifically show how your paper will flow.
The Annotated Bibliography should include no fewer than 5 sources (but not your text). You should find a minimum 3 sources from the Rasmussen library. Remember that this is different from a traditional bibliography. First list the reference in APA format just as you would on a reference page. However, directly below the reference, provide an annotation in three parts: (1) a 2-3 sentence summary of the reference; (2) a brief assessment or evaluation of the source (why it’s reliable, how it compares with others, and so on); (3) a 1-2 sentence reflection on the source (how it will help your project).
- Paper criteria
- Compared and contrasted the views of two philosophers on one of the provided political areas.
- Discussed how the views of the philosophers relate to that same political issue today.
- 6-8 pages in length (body paragraphs) + Title Page + Works Cited Page
- Uses clear, concise, complete sentences, transitions between paragraphs, standard spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Includes at least six citations from different research sources. At least three should come from the online library.
Analytical paper comparing and contrasting the political views of two philosophers. Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Historical Foundations of Curriculum Writing Assignment Help
Do Timeline for ( The Transitional Period ) it is start on page 68- end on page 73. What happen in this period, the effect influence for example the big major event about curriculum, and the major leading theory.
Please see the assignment requirements points:
Timeline of Curriculum Development – The purpose of this project is to help you gain a thorough understanding of 1) evolution of the curriculum & methods of teaching, 2) key aspects of curriculum studies, 3) knowledge and the curriculum, and 4) stages of growth in curriculum development as indicated in the objectives. Student will focus one particular period, exploring leading figures, changes, events and issues in each period. The grades will be granted based on:
Quality and Clarification (thoroughness, depth, accuracy, and creation) – 25 pts.
Grammar/Readability (correct spellings, language, mechanics, structures, etc) – 10pts.
Organization (correct sequencing of the events, issues, or historical figures, etc.) – 5 pts.
Policy Issues Business Finance Assignment Help
In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to critically reflect on current issues within the criminal justice system and how they relate to contemporary policy making.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation
Express your thoughts and opinions regarding the content of Child Exposure to Domestic Violence video by preparing a short PowerPoint presentation.
View the following Films on Demand videos:
- Child Exposure to Domestic Violence
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following in your presentation:
Was the content of your video a personal crime, property crime, or policy issue?
What causal factors were addressed in the video?
What policy implications or recommendations were provided in the video to address the crime?
Were budgetary or financial issues discussed in the video? If so, elaborate.
What future implications were discussed in the video?
What other content-specific information is relevant to your selected video?
What basic elements of the crime served as the basis for your selected video?
What criminological theory or theories best explains the occurrence of this crime or issue?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Human resources, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You have been in your role as Human Resources Manager of Acme Manufacturing for six months now. The employee hostilities that existed when you started your job have resolved and the shift workers are back on track, so much so that there has not been a single news article written about the company since your arrival. Leadership of the company has noticed this, too, and the CEO has called you to her office for a meeting.
The CEO explained that the company does not have a compensation structure for the non-represented management employees and needs to have the full gamut of HR activities performed to get this developed and approved by the board during its upcoming meeting in two months. She handed you a report from an external consultant to the Board’s Compensation Committee outlining the elements needed:
- Develop, analyze, and explain requirements that could be used in the personnel selection process for management positions in the company
- Determine and explain the specific methods by which job analysis, job design, position description, and specification for management positions are prepared; and
- Explain and evaluate the relative worth of management jobs at the company and determine a compensation structure to assist retention and career management of this important element of the company’s human resources.
Prepare an 8-10 page report for the CEO that responds to the three requirements listed above. The report will be used with the Board of Directors so it must be formatted professionally and cite any references used in proper APA format.
Gift and Estate Tax, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Ann, age 61, and Bob, age 62, have a large number of investments in common stock of publicly traded corporations, some municipal bonds, and a money market cash account worth several million dollars. In addition, they own a ranch in Texas that may be worth $100,000,000. They have a large family consisting of three sons, four daughters, and fifteen grandchildren.
A. What are some alternatives that Ann and Bob could consider in order to reduce their taxable estate, assuming that the estate tax law is not yet abolished or amended by Congress before the two taxpayers die?
B. What are the consequences if Ann and Bob decide to gift investments worth $1,000,000 to each of their children and grandchildren?
C. What are the consequences of leaving a large estate that will be divided among their children and grandchildren?
Level the Playing Field, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Level the Playing Field
The original intent of affirmative action was to “level the playing field” and ensure minority groups were treated fairly during the employment process.
Using the original goal of affirmative action as a framework, write a paper that analyzes the evolution of affirmative action over the last 40+ years.
You must draw conclusions based on research from outside resources and answer the following question in your paper, “Has affirmative action been consistently and effectively used to create a more robust and productive workforce?”
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Level the Playing Field, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Week 3 DQ 1 and 2 Business Finance Assignment Help
Chapter 8 states: Reactive Structure is inadequate to lead effectively today because volatility and complexity put a premium on the ability to adapt and recreate the organization in new and innovative ways. Reactive Structure is designed to return to normal for six reasons. Assessing your own work environment, pick any 2 of the 6 reasons identified and discuss the impact of each of these reasons to your organization. (I work for the Largest Cruise line and I am a Commodity manager)
1. Consider the strategies for skillful communication discussed in Chapter 9. If you are the leader in your specific organization, what are the key communication strategies that you would expect and train other managers and leaders?
2. Using your specific organization’s mission and vision statement, what strategies would you use to communicate this statement to your employees? How would you know that your employees are engaged with the mission and vision of the organization?
Both Chapter 8 and 9 PDF’s are attached.
Anderson, R. J., & Adams, W. A. (2016). Mastering leadership: An integrated framework for breakthrough performance and extraordinary business results. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply communication theories and research to actual business situations. The discussion with other learning team members is designed to identify and consider different perspectives.
Read Case 2: Global Shared Services, McDonald’s Corporation, located (See attached)
Write TWO (minimum 350 words each) discussions about the communications and group behavioral issues that might arise in an organization that hires employees for their first job.
500 to 750 words (approximately 2-3 pages in length) Humanities Assignment Help
In this homework assignment I want you to view the documentary entitled “Moments In Time Jamestown: Against All Odds,” and write a review of it in about 500 to 750 words (approximately 2-3 pages in length). In the review I want you to first summarize the documentary, and then point out what you like and dislike about the documentary. Also in the review you can show how the documentary ties into your reading about Jamestown, found in chapter 3 of the textbook.
Failure to do any of the above mention WILL result in the deduction of points. Also please proofread your writing since grammar and spelling will be a part of your grade on this assignment.
Below is the video and I can email
write your thought about a article Abstract, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
In this article, the author takes issue with the common understanding of television as a medium detrimental to the maintenance and encouragement of political citizenship. Starting from the immense popularity of participatory television genres such as Big Brotherand Pop Idol, she examines in the article whether there is any relevance in these zeniths of audience activity for understanding and advancing political activity and involvement. The author argues that there is a threedimensional similarity between the fan communities around entertainment ‘genres’ (whether they are stars, programmes or styles) and the political constituencies around candidates, parties or ideologies. The analogy between the two is structural to begin with: both come into being as a result of performance. Second, fan communities and political constituencies resemble each other in terms of activity: both are concerned with knowledge, discussion, participation, imagination of alternatives, and implementation. Finally, both rest on similar emotional investments that are intrinsically linked to rationality, and lead – in concert – to ‘affective intelligence’. The representation of politics on television, while generally thought to be dismally and destructively entertaining, can be seen as provoking the ‘affective intelligence’ that is vital to keep political involvement and activity going.
Please explain the concept based upon your own personal experience of news media. around 250 words
Current Rehabilitation Issues, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Based on the seven (7) types of offender rehabilitation treatments:
- Substance abuse
- Sex offender
How should offenders and treatment needs be determined and classified?
These programs have been proven to assist numerous offender populations, but there are no clear guidelines that address how or when they should be implemented within correctional institutions. In this assignment, students will select 5 of the 7 types of rehabilitative treatments to analyze and discuss.
- Select five (5) of the rehabilitative treatment types from the list above.
- Write 5-6 pages that address the following:
- The name and purpose of each selected rehabilitative treatment
- The scope of the treatments
- What conditions or problems do the programs aim to treat?
- What are the limitations of the programs?
- What type(s) of offenders should be treated?
- How you classify offenders and treatment needs?
- The effectiveness of the programs within your rehabilitative treatment categories
- What types of offenders are ideal candidates for these types of treatments?
- Be sure to use examples to support your explanation.
In 3-4 additional pages, discuss the impact that one of your selected rehabilitative treatments has had on the field of corrections and society’s view of offender rehabilitation within the last 10 years.