Annotated Bibliography Writing Assignment Help. Annotated Bibliography Writing Assignment Help.
An annotated bibliography is a list of secondary source citations with a short overview of each essay’s main argument. The educational goal is to 1) gather information necessary for your final research paper and 2) to train yourself in finding other authors’ theses sentences so you can write your own. Before you begin this assignment you should read the Purdue OWL section on annotated bibliographies at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/ (Links to an external site.)
For this assignment you should:
- List at least six secondary sources in alphabetical order. These should include 3 books and 3 journal articles.
- Include all information required by the MLA style for the citation. You can find this in your handbook or online at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.)
- Include a 75-100 word summary of each source, which should include direct quotes. The goal here is for you to find the author’s thesis sentence.
- Proofread for grammar errors. For style guidance, go to https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/ (Links to an external site.)
Your bibliography should look something like this for a book:
Lamott, Anne. Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life. New York: Anchor Books, 1995. Print.
Lamott’s book offers honest advice on the nature of a writing life, complete with its insecurities and failures. Taking a humorous approach to the realities of being a writer, the chapters in Lamott’s book are wry and anecdotal and offer advice on everything from plot development to jealousy, from perfectionism to struggling with one’s own internal critic. In the process, Lamott includes writing exercises designed to be both productive and fun.
Lamott offers sane advice for those struggling with the anxieties of writing, but her main project seems to be offering the reader a reality check regarding writing, publishing, and struggling with one’s own imperfect humanity in the process. Rather than a practical handbook to producing and/or publishing, this text is indispensable because of its honest perspective, its down-to-earth humor, and its encouraging approach.
Chapters in this text could easily be included in the curriculum for a writing class. Several of the chapters in Part 1 address the writing process and would serve to generate discussion on students’ own drafting and revising processes. Some of the writing exercises would also be appropriate for generating classroom writing exercises. Students should find Lamott’s style both engaging and enjoyable.
And like this for an article:
Babbitt, Kevin. “Mary Magdalene and the Drama of Saints: Theatre, Gender, and Religion in Late Medieval England.” Theatre Journal 57.2 (2005). 331-332. 10 September 2005. <http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/ theatre_journal/v057/57.2babbitt.html (Links to an external site.)>.
The author provides an in-depth review of Theresa Coletti’s book (ISBN-13: 978-0812238006) based on the Bodleian Library manuscript Digby 133 (the Digby Mary Magdalene). He is very favorable of the book, describing the author’s analysis as knowledgeable, thorough, and cohesive. Babbitt highly recommends the text for anyone interested in looking at the performance of religion, especially in light of gender issues.
Annotated Bibliography Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
week3assign Writing Assignment Help
In a professional environment, you typically create three interface-layout designs and show them to the client. Then, the client and you, together, select one of these designs. The complete Website development is based on this design.
Continuing with the course project, this week, you will be creating your final design choice from the alternatives you presented in Week 1 Discussion based upon the feedback you received.
Week 3 Tasks:
- Finalize the design you want to use for your Website, based on the choices you presented to the class and the feedback you received.
- Modify the home page HTML framework from Week 2 Project to include any media or layout changes that are still needed. This must include the links to other pages (based upon your sitemap), the logo, a banner, introductory text (fictitious), and a disclaimer (stating this is a fictional site for educational purposes that does not offer travel) at minimum. This page should be named index.html.
- Copy the index.html page using Save As to create the three destination pages from your sitemap; be sure to name the files correctly so the links you created work. Modify the text of the destination pages and add images for each destination. Be sure to keep the banner and layout for consistent branding of the site and a consistent experience for the end user.
Submit your HTML files (which should be 4 total pages) along with any images or integrated media from the Implementation section in a Zipped folder (compressed with a .zip extension) to the submission folder. Cite any sources in APA format.
Landmark Musical icons of the Sociopolitical Turmoil and Cultural Stew of the 1960s Writing Assignment Help
The singer/songwriter (think Ed Sheeran) has been a mainstay of the rock/pop world for over a half-century, but in terms of popular music, the rock troubadour (think Bob Dylan) was the landmark musical icon of the sociopolitical turmoil and cultural stew of the 1960s.
While there were some major exceptions in the early years of rock and roll (think Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly), prior to that, singer/songwriters were more typically genre stylists (e.g. Hank Williams).
That makes what happened in the 1960s both revolutionary then and still impactful today.
Watch the following DVDS
‘The Troubadors: The Rise of the Singer-Songwriter : (DVD) (16159)
‘The Hitmakers : (DVD) (16163) 2001
‘Simon & Garfunkel: The Concert in Central Park’
‘Martin Scorcese’s “No Direction Home” (Dylan) : (DVD) (11087) 2005
Leonard Cohen: I’m Your Man
Phil Ochs: There But For The fortune
Paul Simon and friends : Gershwin Prize for popular song : (DVD) (16441) 2007 ID
Answer the following questions:
1) In 250 words or less: From Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Phil Ochs and Leonard Cohen…pick a favorite song from each of them and tell me why you think that song speaks to you in 2017.
2) For each of these four artists, write 100 words or less.
What did you learn about Bob Dylan that surprised you and what did you learn that you found valuable and relevant?
Same question for Paul Simon, Phil Ochs and Leonard Cohen.
3) In 250 words or less…from watching The Troubadors and the Hitmakers, what did you learn about the singer/songwriter era that supports the idea of there being a songwriting renaissance in the rock era…and which songwriters today do you think both fit that tradition and are having/will have careers that stand the test of time?
Need help with Linux server assignment Programming Assignment Help
For this, you are required set up a working server that will contain several applications. You should use VMWare Player to host either a Linux server. These are the requirements for the server:
For a Linux Server:
- Remove any unnecessary applications
- Set up a print server (CUPS), allow clients to connect, print to PDF
- Create a script that backs up the printed documents every 6 hours
Write-up with the following information:
- What programs were removed, why, and how you removed them
- Detailed description of the process of setting up and running each server (explain also the default configurations, if the system will work as-is)
- Report and describe each script in detail
- Report and describe any system you set up in detail
- List and describe any accounts, report the passwords for each account
- Describe how to access any of your servers
Only the ones that apply
Professional Resume for career change Writing Assignment Help
Hi, I have been working as a software test Engineer for more than 10 years and want to make a career change to Cybersecurity Engineer/analyst or Information Security Engineer/analyst. Could you please help me on to tailor my resume to fit my career change?
My major is Network and Cybersecurity,I need someone to pull all the strength that I have in my past experiences, fix, and change the vocabulary, and delete unwanted contents.Make my resume standout.
Note: I will be uploading the completed resume to tools like VMock and Resunate
The resume should have career summary/branding statement paragraph, Resume for someone seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer position
Anthropology Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Feel free to find answers from anywhere, wikipedia, google, etc,
But the answer needs to make sense! (it has to match the question, answering the question)
Important : Every answer has to be as least 200 words long (you can copy paste from website)
For the question “Compare describe, illustrate, explain what …..” copy&paste any much as you want, maybe 1500 words?
Anthropology Questions Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
research paper Writing Assignment Help
The student establishes the importance of the literary theme or topic being analyzed in his/her opening paragraph. The essay uses an anecdote or some research to demonstrate why the chosen subject is significant to the primary text being analyzed. The introduction insists on the need to redefine the issue.
The thesis asserts a clear and coherent interpretation of the selected theme or topic, explaining the theme/topic’s function within either the work or the work’s genre.
15% Organization and Development
On a paragraph by paragraph basis, the essay uses transition devices and topic sentences to remind readers of the basic thesis being argued. Each paragraph demonstrates a proficiency with literary analysis by explicating cited passages. Secondary sources (research) are cited to support the student’s thesis, or as a contrast to it. Each paragraph is well-developed.
The essay employs a combination of secondary sources from the Troy University library catalogue and online databases to demonstrate knowledge of existing criticism on the chosen theme or topic in the work selected. (The ratio of books to periodicals is up to the individual instructor).
15% MLA Formatting, including in-text parenthetical citation and Works Cited
The essay demonstrates proficiency with the use of parentheses to designate the page of a cited quote from either the primary or secondary source, recognizing that MLA does not make use of “p.” or “pg.” The student demonstrates knowledge of when to include the author’s last name within the parentheses (Bishop 106) and when not to (106). The Works Cited page demonstrates a commitment to the proper MLA formatting procedures outlined at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/11/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Among these procedures: listing authors in alphabetical order by last name; authors’ last names listed first, followed by first name; proper citation of title using italics for full-length books and quotation marks for article, short story, and poems; use of place, publisher, and date of publication for books and journal title, volume and issue, date of publication, and page numbers for articles; use of punctuation including periods, commas, and semi-colons; and proper acknowledgment of medium of publication, including use of “Print” for physical books (“hard copy”) and articles consulted and URL and date access documentation for sources read online (Web. Date).
The student has incorporated a clear conclusion that goes beyond simply summarizing the topic to include the potential implications of their analysis.
The student has followed punctuation and grammar rules throughout the paper. The student has also paid attention to accuracy in spelling and the overall formatting of the paper.
The essay shows signs of concerted effort on student’s part to correct grammar errors from previous assignments and to demonstrate improvement over the course of the semester.
I want you to analysis for the poem light out.
1.You should develop the with “the war” “the dargon” and “the light”
2.Explain each of those things.
3.Rearch any idea you found
a. the poem itself
b dragon metaphor poetry.
4 pull everything together # dragon light war
5 write conclusion
at least 1500words and 6 resouse ( This better refer to the dragon and light or the war)
MLA format is important.
we will work through a fun, interactive “Star Wars” module in Code.org. Other Assignment Help
Available Jul 15 at 12am – Aug 8 at 11:59pm 25 days
To learn basic programming skills, we will work through a fun, interactive “Star Wars” module in Code.org. There are 15 steps in the assignment. You must complete AT LEAST 5 of the steps to receive full credit. You will create an account in Code.org at a website I have created for this course section. You MUST register at Code.org WITH YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME USED BY SMC using the following instructions to join our section and receive credit. Once you create your account, you will follow the instructions at the site to complete the steps. Please carefully read and follow all instructions below as well as at the course link in Code.org. There are videos to explain and guide you through completing the steps.
Answer Questions Below Humanities Assignment Help
Please upload in different word documents per question.
To complete this assignment, please review the course text and the article “Identifying and Training Adaptive Cross-Cultural Management Skills: The Crucial Role of Cultural Metacognition”. In addition, watch the videos Workplace Relationships: Playing Your Part (Links to an external site.) and Diversity in the Workplace: Playing Your Part (Links to an external site.). Next, research for answers to the following questions in your required sources and on the Internet. Be sure to validate that the sources you use are credible. Also, keep a list of the sources you use to include at the bottom of your posting, so others can access them as well.
Analyze and discuss the following questions about cross-cultural and diversity training and share your findings with your classmates.
- What are some of the training and development challenges associated with high employee turnover?
- Why should a task analysis be performed to address the specific content addressed in a diversity training program?
- Why would it be important to participate in a cross-cultural training before a business trip out of the country or an international assignment?
- What are some critical success factors for these programs?
- Do you have any personal experiences with diversity and/or cross-cultural training? If so, please share about your experience(s). If you do not, what reasons do you think that your past work experiences did not include such activities?
- How important do you think this type of training is for you personally? What areas do you feel would be crucial for you to personally develop?
Your initial post should be between 350 and 400 words. You must use at least one outside source (peer-reviewed article, newspaper article, or other reputable source) in addition to your text. Cite all information from your sources according to APA guidelines as outlined in the In-Text Citation Helper: A Guide to Making APA In-Text Citations (Links to an external site.). List each of your sources at the end of your post according to APA style as shown in the sample page for References
To be effective, a company must learn to motivate its employees to efficiently and effectively meet the goals of the organization. After reading Chapter 6 in your text, the article “Person-Organization Fit, Family Supportive Organization Perceptions,” and watching the required videos, discuss the following:
- Explain the difference between content theories of motivation and process theories of motivation. Why is it important to understand the differences?
- Explain, in your own words (using citations), why motivation is suggested to affect individual performance and organizational outcomes.
- Propose at least three strategies to motivate others in the workplace. Include an explanation of the theories that support our suggestions about why these would be productive options.
- Note that extrinsic and intrinsic motivation are types of motivation and should not be presented as theories, but as variables within a theory.
- Lastly, the text suggests that pay is not usually the driving factor in job satisfaction, but can prevent job dissatisfaction. Based on your reading this week, analyze and explain why you think this is and discuss the pros and cons of using financial incentives in the workplace that are discussed in your text?
Your initial post should be between 300 and 400 words. You must use at least one outside source (peer-reviewed article, newspaper article, or other reputable source) in addition to your text. Cite all information from your sources according to APA guidelines as outlined in the In-Text Citation Helper: A Guide to Making APA In-Text Citations (Links to an external site.). List each of your sources at the end of your post according to APA style as shown in the sample page for References
Attached all are documents.
Supremacy Clause Humanities Assignment Help
Several western state legislatures had to consider a series of laws in 2016 demanding the end of public land management by the federal government. The bills issued a state-law “demand” that the United States relinquish its title to American public lands and transfer ownership to states. The Constitution grants the United States exclusive legal control over American public lands. Congress may initiate a transfer or sale, but demands by state or local governments have no constitutional foundation. Article VI of the Constitution makes the Constitution and federal statutes “supreme” over state statutes. The Supreme Court decides matters in which the legal issue demands an interpretation of the Supremacy Clause in order to secure federal rights by according them priority whenever they come in conflict with state law. However, is the Court always right in its interpretation? Can the wrong decision have a lasting impact on public policy?
Select a case in which public policy was affected and the Supremacy Clause was used to resolve a conflict between federal and state laws.
Provide a summary of the case you selected. Describe the holding in the case and the public policy that was affected. Explain the short-term and long-term impact of the use of the Supremacy Clause in this case. Provide the Bluebook citation for all cases and/or statutes.
Note: Include an in-text Bluebook citation, if referencing cases, as well as a citation in the reference list.
- Harvard Law Review Association, et al. (Eds.). (2015). The Bluebook: A uniform system of citation (20th ed.). Cambridge, MA: Author.
- Rules 10, 11, and 12
- Barnett, R. E. (2001). The original meaning of the Commerce Clause. University of Chicago Law Review, 68(1), 101–147.
- Bodenhamer, D. J. (2007, November 28). Federalism and democracy. Retrieved from http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2007/11/20071128094357abretnuh0.8318903.html#axzz30UaoGBNf
- Clark, B. R. (2003). The Supremacy Clause as a constraint on federal power. George Washington Law Review, 71(1), 91.
- Novick, S. (2016). The original understanding of ‘this’ Constitution. Vermont Law School Research Paper No. 5–16. Retrieved from http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2766642
- Sikora, V. (2002). Federalism: How the principle works on state and local levels. Journal of Environmental Health, 65(3), 44–47.
- Weiland, P., & O’Leary, R. (1997). Federalism and environmental policy: The case of solid waste management. American Review of Public Administration, 27, 211–227.