Answer the following Case Questions Business Finance Assignment Help. Answer the following Case Questions Business Finance Assignment Help.
For this week’s Case Questions, you must answer four synthesizing questions regarding contracts, the UCC, and sales
- he Madariagas owned a restaurant where they served “Albert’s Famous Mexican Hot Sauce.” They entered into a contract to sell the restaurant and the formula for the secret sauce to Morris. Although Morris paid the agreed-upon price, the sellers refused to give him the recipe unless he also paid them lifetime royalties for the salsa. Which of these remedies should Morris seek: expectation, restitution, specific performance, or reformation? Why?
- A manufacturer delivers a new tractor to Farmer Ted on the first day of the harvest season. But the tractor will not start. It takes two weeks for the right parts to be delivered and installed. The repair bill comes to $1,000. During the two weeks, some acres of Farmer Ted’s crops die. He argues in court that his lost profit on those acres is $60,000. The jury awards the full $1,000 for the tractor repairs, and $60,000 for the lost crops. Identify the two types of awards (an award is also known as an interest or remedy in this week’s material).
- Blair Co.’s top officers asked an investment bank to find a buyer for the company. The bank sent an engagement letter to Blair with the following language: “If, within 24 months after the termination of this agreement, Blair is bought by anyone with whom Bank has had substantial discussions about such a sale, Blair must pay Bank its full fee.” Is there any problem with the drafting of this provision? What could be done to clarify the language?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a lawyer to draft or review a contract?
Requirements: Your answer length may vary, but you should have enough to discuss so submit at least a few paragraphs for each question or scenario posed. If sources are requested, you must use MLA style and provide in-text citations and a Works Cited page. When referring to a case cited in the text, you do not need to provide a case citation, merely provide the page number that you are referencing.
Answer the following Case Questions Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
CIS 599 Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements Computer Science Assignment Help
Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirements
Due Week 4 and worth 120 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a business requirements document and a project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Documenting the existing IT network and system is an important first step, but you, the CIO, know that capturing the needed changes can be critical to your success as an executive. You know that procuring and documenting quality business requirements is an important step toward the design of quality information systems. Completion of a quality requirements document allows user needs and expectations to be captured, so that infrastructure and information systems can be designed properly. Using the requirements document provided in the course shell as a part of the requirements gathering process, you are to assess the needs of the company as it prepares to become a multinational organization. You must consider current and future trends and requirements; however, assumptions should be realistic and carefully considered. The needs of the organization should be documented. Later deliverables will focus on specifics of all requirements.
Section 1: Business Requirements Document
Write a four to six (4-6) page original business requirements document for the project plan using the template provided here. Note: The template can also be found in the Student Center of the online course shell.
Describe the project needs, including the following:
- Describe the scope and analyze how to control the scope.
- Speculate and give justifications for how to control scope.
- Identify possible risks, constraints, and assumptions.
- Describe the needed integration with other systems and infrastructure. Note: Database and Data Warehousing, Cloud Technology and Virtualization, and Network Infrastructure and Security.
- Assess the human capital that may be needed to complete the project, ensuring that necessary skill sets are identified.
- Speculate on possible outsourcing or offshoring needs that may be required to accomplish project.
- Define relevant terms that will be used throughout the project.
- Include cost projections for staffing, infrastructure, and other resources.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use the provided Business Requirements Document template as a guide for this assignment.
- Citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Section 2: Revised Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project to:
- Update the project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks, each consisting of five to ten (5-10) subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the integrative functions and activities within the information systems area, including the role of the CIO and technologies managed within the organization.
- Evaluate how information technology (IT) is aligned with the strategy of the organization, and how to make appropriate choices about architecture in relationship to overall organization goals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Media Application Scenarios Humanities Assignment Help
An essay on Coca-cola company that needs to be written in APA format with credible source. Business Finance Assignment Help
peer-reviewed, refereed research citations and sources dated no earlier than January 2014. All written submissions should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and adhere to APA standards for writing, formatting, and citations/references. You will be expected to gather information regarding the company from a variety of sources (SEC filings, newspapers, magazines, Wall Street research reports, etc.). Any information used in your analysis must be properly referenced. The company analysis should be typed single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman Font, with 1 inch margins all around. the word requirement should be between 750-1000 words.
Writing paper Writing Assignment Help
My topic (enthymeme) : Pseudosciences can be extremely dangerous because leading people to abandon important medical methods with clear health benefits and will promote anti-vaccine activism.
Essay 1.2 is the final draft of Essay 1.1. As such, it should meet all the requirements of Essay 1.1 and demonstrate careful rethinking, rewriting, and revising of argument ideas based on feedback, as well as your own independent improvements of the document.
Points will be deducted for use of unapproved sources. Remember that approved outside sources are:
- relevant, reputable primary sources (novels, films, tweets, etc.)
- reputable secondary news sources
- Remember, if you are using a reputable news source for this paper, you must use one that has been already posted to the Science in the News discussion (by you or classmate). The reputable news sources have been given a “thumbs up” by me!
- reputable tertiary sources (dictionaries, encyclopedias)
1. Responds to a clear, relevant Question at Issue for our Discourse Community with a clear, logical Enthymeme.
2. Provides clear definitions for argument’s key term(s), quoting from OED (Links to an external site.) and analyzing the definition to build argument.
3. Essay demonstrates an understanding of how an argument takes shape through inquiry and in relation to audience, purpose, and context.
4. Essay presents and analyzes evidence necessary to build and prove the argument. Essay should use direct quote(s) from at least one course text as supportive evidence or as a counterargument. Evidence must be correctly cited in-text and on Works Cited or Bibliography page (depending on your citation style).
If using a citation style different from MLA, please note at the top of your paper which style it is. All our examples in this class are using MLA, so if you use a different style, it is your responsibility to seek out resources at owl.purdue.edu to help you cite.
5. Essay has a well developed counterargument paragraph (i.e. presents and analyzes the counter argument before refuting it; refutation responds directly to the counter argument; paragraph contains signal phrases where appropriate).
6. Above all, Essay demonstrates careful rethinking, rewriting, and revision from Essay 1.1 (clearly considers feedback while independently developing and clarifying argument further), is a demonstrably improved version of 1.1, and is at least 1400 words in length.
Reminder: If you submit an Essay x.2 that is equal to or more than 75% identical (measured by Vericite) to the x.1 version, that assignment automatically earns an F and will receive no feedback.
Study the enterprise architecture for a moment and consider the implications of each of the functions represented Writing Assignment Help
Do presentation layers add an attack surface to the enterprise? How about
an eCommerce presence? The supply chain will interact with an entire business ecosystem of
many other organizations. Interactions will probably include both people and automated flows.
Are these third parties to be trusted at the same level as the internal systems, such as content
management or data analysis? Going a step further, are there threat agents whose goals include
the business data of the organization? If so, does that make the business analysis function or the
content management systems targets of possible interest? Why?
i need atleast 8 slides from this paper https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1303/1303.4814.pdf
Also, make sure to use a couple of references in the slides from the article link that was mentioned above.
Study the enterprise architecture for a moment and consider the implications of each of the functions represented Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Midterm essay, must have books. Health Medical Assignment Help
MUST OWN INTERVENTION & REFLECTION: BASIC ISSUES IN BIOETHICS. DO NOT BID IF YOU DON’T OWN THIS BOOK!
You will submit a 5-page essay synthesizing course readings and outside research into an articulate and cogent response to the following question: are there occasions in the delivery of health care when deception is warranted?
- Munson: Chapter 3, pages 253 – 296
Based on your reading of the textbook, Scripture, and additional sources:
- Review the following scenarios of medical deception provided and rank them with commentary regarding appropriate behavior (most appropriate to least appropriate):
- A physician intentionally submits faulty information to an insurance company in an attempt to help a sick patient pay for needed healthcare services.
- A physician recognizes the patient has psychosomatic symptoms and prescribes a placebo pill in hopes that the emotional relief of the placebo will help the patient recover (thus saving the patient from possible treatments which would be more invasive and/or extensive).
- A physician does not provide full disclosure of a surgical procedure because he/she suspects the patient is not emotionally stable enough to handling all the details of the surgery, treatment and recovery.
- Review the following scenarios and rank them with commentary regarding a physician’s ethics (most ethical to least ethical):
- Physicians accept pharmaceutical perks if they recommend a specific drug for treatment.
- When prescribing pain medication, some physicians may “undertreat” a patient if they sense their patient may have a propensity for addiction.
- A physician treating a patient with a terminal illness fails to disclose secondary ailments/diseases which may arise (in an attempt to protect the patient’s emotional stability and will to fight).
- Recount occasions from your personal life experiences of being lied to/misled by a health care clinician and, in retrospect, comment on the correctness of this decision.
- Provide a rationale (in terms of biblical commandments, guidelines, or inferences) on whether or not a Christian clinician should deceive a patient.
Choose three websites belonging to businesses in the same industry (e.g. fashion, healthcare, sports, and etc). The three chosen websites must not have the same ebusiness model (B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C). Business Finance Assignment Help
Choose three websites belonging to businesses in the same industry (e.g. fashion, healthcare, sports, and etc). The three chosen websites must not have the same ebusiness model (B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C).
Navigate through each website, then using Microsoft PowerPoint complete the following:
- Provide for each website a short summary of their business (including their line of business) and describe whether the website is a B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C.
- Identify and compare their respective website’s features and benefits.
- Identify and compare their respective ebusiness forms and revenue models.
- Specify from your point of view (i.e. user perspective) which website you prefer. Explain why.
- Submit your professional PowerPoint presentation.
- Overview of three business websites with not the same ebusiness model (15%)
- Features and benefits comparison (25%)
- ebusiness forms and revenue models comparison (25%)
- Recommendation with detailed explanation (15%)
- Spelling and grammar (10%)
- Citations/sources/website URLs (10%)
I need help completing this assignment? Programming Assignment Help
By Day 7, modify the Java program by adding threads, and analyze the performance of both the threaded and non-threaded versions.
- Modify the Program:
Improve the performance of the Java program by adding threads to the Sort.java file. Implement the threadedSort() method within the Sort class. Reuse any of the existing methods by calling them as necessary from your threadedSort method. You may add additional methods to the Sort class, if necessary.
For this Assignment, you will consider the I/O performed in the threaded sort Assignment from Week 2 and how the I/O contributes to the performance of the threaded sort. Applying the principles identified in this week’s reading, along with the concurrency control mechanisms from Week 3, you will revise the threaded sort application in an effort to improve the I/O performance in order to affect an overall performance improvement.
- Evaluate the manner by which the threaded sort application performs I/O to retrieve the data to be sorted.
- Propose a strategy to improve the performance by applying one or more of the principles to improve the efficiency of I/O that were identified in this week’s reading.
By Day 7, implement your strategy by modifying your solution to the threaded sort Assignment from Week 2.
In addition, write a 2- to 3-page paper that evaluates how I/O performance impacts overall program performance. Make sure to include the following:
- A description of your I/O strategy
- An explanation on how you expected your strategy to improve performance
- A summary of the actual change in performance observed when running the updated threaded sort
Conduct a literature review in Information Technology Strategic Planning. You can also conduct a literature review on Strategy and how it is applied to an Information Technology organization. Computer Science Assignment Help
Conduct a literature review in Information Technology Strategic Planning.
You can also conduct a literature review on Strategy and how it is applied to an
Information Technology organization.
You are to review the literature on Information Technology Strategic Planning and
discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand
on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting
data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their
As you read the literature, it will become apparent that there are multiple issues, pick
one issue that stands out in the literature.
RESIDENCY GROUP PROJECT TOPIC: WALMART
CONTENTS ASSIGNED FOR ME TO WRITE ON:
THEME OF THE PAPER:
Need the research paper to be in 8 Pages of length with including references.
Describe the issue, discuss the problem, and elaborate on any previous attempts to
examine that issue.
Research Questions / Hypothesis (if any):
In your identified problem area that you are discussing, what were the research
questions that were asked?
What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study?
Describe the population that was chosen.
What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked,
were they supported?
What were the findings of any data collections, e.g., were research questions
answered, were hypotheses supported?
Here you can expand on the research and what the big picture means, how do the
results found in the literature review help organizations in the Information
Have to do research from the journal resources and peer review resources
And have to do a PPT of 8 slides including references
Most importantly Need to be plagiarized free
Plagiarism does not exceed more than 15%