answer the following questions from the chapters Programming Assignment Help. answer the following questions from the chapters Programming Assignment Help.
I attached four files in the following two parts and each part has two files:
First part is full chapter 6 and 7.
The second part is the questions over chapter 6 and 7.
I need the questions in the files (Chap 6 without answers and Chap 7 without answers) to be answered from the files ( CHAPTER 6 and CHAPTER 7 ).
Important Note: When you answer the questions, please highlight the answer from the chapter. So, for example, when you answer the question, write in red color next to part that you found the answer by writing the number of the question and whether is multiple choice or true and false. For example, you could highlight the part in the paragraph and write next to it the number of the question that this part is answered that question.
Before you begin, if you have any question, let me know.
answer the following questions from the chapters Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Health Fitness Health Medical Assignment Help
ATTACHED IS THE CASE STUDY. PLEASE USE ATTACHED CASE STUDY TO DO THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT
Assignment objective: Create an organizational chart to identify members of a health organization.
Read the case study on pages 73 and 74 in chapter 6 of the course text book.
FIRST: Organizational Chart
Create an organizational chart for the tri county health department
in the case study. Include a director and various managers needed for
the organization. Add the director of nursing and the new director of
health education. To create the chart, insert Smart Art, in Microsoft
Word, in the same document as your case study answers, then fill in the
information needed for an organizational chart in this scenario.
SECOND: Discussion Questions
1. Are there other ways the administrator could have handled the creation of the new unit?
2. How should the health educator keep the administrator informed
without appearing to be unduly critical of the director of nursing?
3. How might the administrator increase communication and cooperation between the two directors?
4. Are there other strategies that could have been used to address
Discuss how Google uses information to remain a competitive force Computer Science Assignment Help
- Chapter 2 – Data Governance and IT Architecture Support Long-Term Performance.pptx (609.263 KB)
- Chapter 3 – Data Management, Big Data Analytics, and Records Management.pptx (1.124 MB)
Please read the following chapters
that describe how information can be used strategically, which is the
topic for this week’s paper:
- Chapter 2 – Data Governance and IT Architecture Support Long-Term Performance
- Chapter 3 – Data Management, Big Data Analytics, and Records Management
Please watch the following videos on Michael Porter’s Five Forces model:
- Video and article: What are ‘Porter’s 5 Forces’ explains Michael Porter’s five forces model.
- Video: The Five Competitive Forces That Shape Strategy
– Michael Porter discusses his five forces model that is used to
describe industry dynamics, which are important to consider in strategic
Please watch this video: How Does Google Make Money?
This video explains how Google uses information to make money. Google
collects information from websites and adds it to its search engine. You
type information into Google search and Gmail,
and Google stores that information about you. Android devices send
information to Google that is used to determine traffic patterns for
Google Maps and to send you ads for businesses based on your location.
Although Google is a technology company, it makes money from
information, as this video explains. In your paper for this week, you
will explore how other companies use information strategically.
Chapter 1 and the videos above describe Porter’s Five Competitive Forces model.
Summarize each of Porter’s Five Forces
as they relate to Google, and the video mentioned above. Discuss how
Google uses information to remain a competitive force, and how it
protects itself from competition. The paper should include a summary of
each “Force”, a summary of how it remains competitive, and a summary on
how it protects itself from competition.
Your paper should be in APA format and 3-4 pages, not counting the
title page and reference pages. Make sure you have in-text citations and
a reference page. The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
Deveolp an eight page memorandom addressing the issues below. Business Finance Assignment Help
This assignment is a “take home” essay requirement to test knowledge and assimilation of the course learning objectives. The exclusive use of required texts and readings, as well as resources provided in the course is mandatory, although references to your personal experiences are allowed, if properly annotated and relevant. No outside sources are expected. The assignment should be no more and no fewer than eight pages. Attach the assignment as a word document. The assignment must follow the Chicago Style Manual guidelines. Refer to Kate Turabian, A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, 7th ed.Chicago: University of Chicago Press found at http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/turabian/turabian_citationguide.htm. All written submissions should be submitted in Times New Roman 12 pt font with 1” margins, typewritten in double-spaced format. Follow the Turabian Format as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
Complete the following:
A recent cyber attack occurred where a botnet type attack targeted a major US defense firm. No physical damage occurred to the firm’s network, but significant technological secrets about a new surveillance and targeting system from the firm, Defense Applications International (DAI), appear to have been compromised. Incidental, but nonetheless as a result of the attack, the virus also infected a software program that DAI was testing at electrical plant in Pennsylvania. The plant had to be shut down for 12 hours while repairs were made. The NSA believes it has credible evidence that the attack had a direct connection to the elite cyber unit Department 2112, of the country of Redistan, an adversary of the United States, although the attack itself appears to include private citizens of Redistan. The attack however, was routed through several third countries including Bluelandia, an ally of the United States.
You are a new cyber desk officer working for the National Security Council. The Deputy National Security Advisor has asked you to write an eight page memorandum addressing key issues of cyber policy. In the memorandum you have been asked to address the following issues:
1) Based off of the facts we know, should the attack be considered a crime, espionage or act of war? What should the US response be? How can the US best defend itself from future attacks such as the one that just occurred?
2) Should the United States assign US Cyber Command with the responsibility of protecting certain private companies and if so what should the general standard be for determining what companies the government should be responsible for defending.
3) Should the United States lead the effort at an international cyber agreement? Why or why not? What challenges would the President face in trying to get an agreement? Are there any alternatives?
4) Are there any substantive changes that should be made to our current US cyber policy?
Note: In crafting your memorandum you may allocate the content according to the importance of the issue. For example, you can allocate several pages to one issue if you believe it deserves more attention than the others, however, ensure that each question specified by the Deputy National Security Advisor is addressed. No more and no less than eight pages. Use Cyberpower and National Security authored by Franklin D. Kramer as a refercne.
i need help with writing Economics Assignment Help
Newspaper Article from news website
From any newspaper or news magazine (such as Time, Newsweek, U.S. News & World Report) choose an article that deals with a microeconomic topic in depth. The following must be covered in your assignment:
1. Write a summary of the article. If the article you have chosen is too short for a 3-page summary, choose another article! (Most newspaper articles will be too short.) Your summary should also answer the following questions –
- How does this article relate to material covered in class?
- Does the author’s point of view agree or disagree with the class material?
- Does the article make sense? (Sometimes they don’t!) 2. Includeaseparatelistingofallmicroeconomictermsusedinthearticlealongwith definitions for each. There should be at least 3 microeconomic terms defined. If your article does not have 3 microeconomic terms, choose another article! 3. Attach a copy of the article to your written work. Your written work must be:
- typed in black ink
- no larger than 12-point font size
- margins may be no larger than 1” on all sides
- use a spell check
- use good grammar Your written work will be graded on economic content and on the use of the English language. Points will be deducted if there is poor grammar, spelling, or other instructions are not followed. Work not typed will not be graded.
2 days ago
Write a C program that calculate the gross pay Programming Assignment Help
Write a C program that will calculate the gross pay of a set of employees.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
The program should prompt the user to enter the number of hours each employee worked. The output should be similar to your previous homework.
The program determines the overtime hours (anything over 40 hours), the gross pay and then outputs a table in the following format. Column alignment, leading zeros in Clock#, and zero suppression in float fields is important. Use 1.5 as the overtime pay factor.
You should implement this program using the following structure to store the information for each employee.
char first_name ;
char last_name ;
int id_number; /* use can use long int if you wish */
struct employee *next;
Create a linked list of structures using the following data:
Connie Cobol 98401 10.60
Mary Apl 526488 9.75
Frank Fortran 765349 10.50
Jeff Ada 34645 12.25
Anton Pascal 127615 8.35
Unlike previous homework, you need to prompt the user for all of the above information, … and you still need to prompt for the hours worked for each employee.
Hint: Use one or two scanf statements to read in the first and last names with the %s format.
Get the data above from the terminal, and for each one:
- get dynamic memory, using malloc, for an employee node
- put the employee data in the dynamic memory node
- link the nodes with pointers in the above order
After the list pointers are in place you must get at the second and later instances of the structure by going from the first structure down the chain of list pointers.
Then, for each employee, read in the hours worked from the terminal. Do all appropriate computations, and write out the table.
You do not need an array of structures like you used in homework 6 and 7. Use the template and dynamically allocate linked list nodes as needed. Similar to the previous homework assignment:
a) Add a Total row at the end to sum up the hours, overtime, and gross columns
b) Add an Average row to print out the average of the hours, overtime, and gross columns.
Your code should work for any number of employees, and that is how the template is designed.
Tip: Use left justification to line up character array name values … for example: %-10.10s or %-10s
Remember: Use the Template!
I added comments in bold and purple below that start with TODO to indicate what needs to change.
Relax, its OK if you use this code as is and then expand from it … you have my permission to use all of it. The template can also be found at: http://ideone.com/UJcIrz
#include <stdlib.h> /* for malloc */
#include <ctype.h> /* for toupper */
/* TODO - Add other members */
struct employee *next;
/* TODO - Add Function Prototypes as needed *//* TODO - Add Functions here as needed *//* Optional TODO - Add Challenge Functions here as needed */
/* FUNCTION: print_list */
/* DESCRIPTION: This function will print the contents of a linked */
/* list. It will traverse the list from beginning to the */
/* end, printing the contents at each node. */
/* PARAMETERS: emp1 - pointer to a linked list */
/* OUTPUTS: None */
/* CALLS: None */
void print_list(struct employee *emp1)
struct employee *tmp; /* tmp pointer value to current node */
int i = 0; /* counts the nodes printed */
/* Start a beginning of list and print out each value */
/* loop until tmp points to null (remember null is 0 or false) */
for(tmp = emp1; tmp ; tmp = tmp->next)
/* TODO - print other members as well */
printf("nEmployee ID: , Wage: %8.2fn",tmp->id_number,
printf("nnTotal Number of Employees = %dn", i);
/* FUNCTION: main */
/* DESCRIPTION: This function will prompt the user for an employee */
/* id and wage until the user indicates they are finished. */
/* At that point, a list of id and wages will be */
/* generated. */
/* PARAMETERS: None */
/* OUTPUTS: None */
/* CALLS: print_list */
int main ()
char answer; /* to see if the user wants to add more employees */
int more_data = 1; /* flag to check if another employee is to be processed */
char value; /* gets the first character of answer */
struct employee *current_ptr, /* pointer to current node */
*head_ptr; /* always points to first node */
/* Set up storage for first node */
head_ptr = (struct employee *) malloc (sizeof(struct employee));
current_ptr = head_ptr;
/* TODO - Prompt for Employee Name and Hours as well here */
/* Read in Employee ID and Hourly Wage */
printf("nEnter employee ID: ");
scanf("%i", & current_ptr -> id_number);
printf("nEnter employee hourly wage: ");
scanf("%f", & current_ptr -> wage);
/* TODO - Call Function(s) to calculate Overtime and Gross */
printf("Would you like to add another employee? (y/n): ");
/* Ask user if they want to add another employee */
if ((value = toupper(answer)) != 'Y')
current_ptr->next = (struct employee *) NULL;
more_data = 0;
/* set the next pointer of the current node to point to the new node */
current_ptr->next = (struct employee *) malloc (sizeof(struct employee));
/* move the current node pointer to the new node */
current_ptr = current_ptr->next;
} /* while */
/* TODO: Call Function(s) to determine totals and averages *//* Optional TODO: Call Challenge Functions to determine min and max values *//* print out listing of all employee id's and wages that were entered */
printf ("nnEnd of programn");
Write a C program that calculate the gross pay Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Need help on the reseach part for the slides Business Finance Assignment Help
Your individual task will be to contribute a section of the product proposal and pro-forma statement for the new product idea. Make sure your portion is 2 pages. In addition to sending it to a designated person who will consolidate all of the contributions into a proposal, this paper will be submitted to your instructor.
- Individually, each student will create 3 to 4 slides (with 200 to 250-word speaker notes per slide) covering their portion of the proposal in slide presentation format to be pitched to investors.
- Make sure to provide APA citation and references for both portions of this assignment.
What to research on is about smartphone apps
1.the product info. ( the product is smartphone APPS)
2.state of the market for the product,
3.and its competitors.
Adlers Birth order Humanities Assignment Help
Throughout this course, many opportunities are available to post an initial response to a Discussion topic as well as to respond to your classmate’s responses.
After you have completed the reading, and without reviewing your classmate’s responses, post your initial response to the following Discussion. Your post should be at least 200–250 words in length and should extend the discussion of the group supported by your course materials and/or other appropriate resources.
1. Explain Adler’s beliefs about birth order and predictions about eventual outcomes for EACH type of individuals (first-, second-, last born and only children).
2. Identify your position in the birth order of your family. Do you think you match the Adlerian descriptor? Explain why or why not. If not, what position do you think best describes you? Why?
3. Who are some prominent examples (e.g., movie stars, political figures, historical icons) who do fit the birth order profiles? Explain why you feel this way. Identify some of the characteristics they exhibit that match their birth order description.
W4 cd Community Corrections Business Finance Assignment Help
Key Assignment Outline
The discussion assignment for this week includes a review of the Evaluative Needs Summary outline completed by one of your classmates, as well as a substantial response to at least 1 other student.
Primary Task Response: Your first task is to post your own Evaluative Needs Summary outline to the discussion area so that other students are able to review your plan. Attach your document to the main discussion post, and include any notes that you feel are appropriate.
Based on the profile of a (hypothetical) defendant and the stipulations of the state in which you currently reside, you are preparing an Evaluative Needs Summary presentation to members of a community corrections board, civic leaders, and concerned citizens. Your Evaluative Needs Summary outline will include the following information:
- Profile of the defendant
- Analysis of recommended probation plan (general points to consider; diversion programs)
- Description of how the probation program will be measured as it relates to recidivism and public safety
- Conclusions and recommendations
Complete the following steps to complete the Evaluative Needs Summary outline for the defendant:
Step 1: Consider the following defendant profile.
Name: John E. Orchids
DOB: December 1, 1995
- First misdemeanor at age of 12 for public nuisance
- Second misdemeanor for truancy
NOTE: Juvenile records are protected by the court and detailed information is not available.
Probation/Parole History: None
Official version of the offense: Orchids was detained for loitering. When he was searched, the officer found in his possession 1/6 of 1 ounce of a substance identified as marijuana. Possession of any unauthorized drug is a felony offense.
Plea bargain: Council for the defendant is proposing a presentence intervention program (PSIP) of which the arraignment and hearing be transferred to a drug court.
Custody status: Defendant has been released to the custody of the parents with an enforced curfew.
Step 2: Select a minimum of 6 of the 10 extralegal statements, and incorporate this information in the recommendation to the designated program director.
- Gang affiliation: The defendant has no known gang affiliations or organized crime participation. However, he has been counseled for carrying a concealed weapon on one occasion.
- Background and ties to the community: It has been reported that the defendant has been a regular attendee at the local church and participated in several church-sponsored programs to improve the community. He was also an active member of a scouts program through age 16.
- Substance abuse history: This is the first incident offense where an illegal substance was identified. It is pending further interviews with the defendant to determine if there is or is not a substance abuse history.
- Physical health: The defendant is a healthy Caucasian male with no visible scars or tattoos. There are no visible or obvious physical defects noted.
- Mental health: The defendant related that he comes from a loving and supportive family background with a normal childhood and no traumatic incidents he can recall. The defendant has expressed remorse for the problems he has caused his mother in the past and the expense of hiring an attorney.
- Financial circumstances: The defendant resides with parents and has no visible means of self-support.
- Employment history: The defendant has stated he has had summer employment and was allowed to keep what he had earned. He also had received money from relatives and family on his birthday and special occasions but was not allowed to work while attending school.
- Education history: The defendant is a senior and projected to graduate, pending the outcome of this case, in May 2014. The defendant has planned to attend college in the fall of 2014.
- Victim impact statement: There are no known victims or property loss associated with this indictment.
- Military record: The defendant has participated in Reserved Officer Training Corp (ROTC) beginning in his freshman year of high school. The defendant had joined, with the permission of his parents, the State National Guard, attended basic training in the summer between his junior and senior year, and plans to continue his enlistment as a means to pay for college.
Step 3: Now that you have a defendant profile, outline an Evaluative Needs Summary report for the following departments:
- Presentence intervention (community corrections program)
- Adjudicate as an adult or juvenile (judicial system program)
- Sentencing options (corrections program)
short memo Business Finance Assignment Help
Typically, before a writer would expend energy on a researched proposal, he or she would ask for permission from a decision-maker to start their project. You practiced writing a short persuasive memo in the Discussion. Now use what you learned in terms of persuasive writing in this Assignment.
You will write a memo as if writing to your boss requesting permission to move forward with your topic for the researched business problem proposal, and provide evidence to support the viability of your topic.
Topic is going to paperless medical billing office
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for the researched business problem proposal, and provide evidence to support the viability of your topic.
Topic is going to paperless medical billing office