Are the main purpose and the key questions well stated? Are they clear and unbiased, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help. Are the main purpose and the key questions well stated? Are they clear and unbiased, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help.
Follow this PLEASE:
find one historical example in engineering/technology that demonstrates successful application of quality thinking and a second engineering/technology example of that demonstrates failure in quality thinking. Create a forum post of 250 words that presents both examples. Your post should include evidence for each example of why it exemplifies a success or failure in critical thinking.
This assignment is designed to assess your critical thinking and communication skills. Your post will be judged for its clarity, relevance, coherence, logic, depth, consistency, and fairness. More specifically, you should make sure your answer the following questions is yes:
- -Are the main purpose and the key questions well stated? Are they clear and unbiased?
- -Do you cite relevant evidence, experiences, and/or information essential to the issue?
- -Do you clarify key concepts when necessary?
- -Do you show a sensitivity to what you are assuming or taking for granted? (Insofar as those assumptions might reasonably be questioned)?
- -Do you develop a definite line of reasoning, explaining well how you arrive at your conclusions? Is your reasoning well-supported?
- -Do you show sensitivity to alternative points of view or lines of reasoning? Do you consider and respond to objections framed from other points of view?
- -Do you show sensitivity to the implications and consequences of the position you have taken?
Are the main purpose and the key questions well stated? Are they clear and unbiased, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Expanded Comparison Matrix Assignment , statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
As you search the library for scholarly research, you then limit your search to identify empirical articles. (You can use the “Empirical Research Checklist” to help with this determination). Upon finding an empirical study, you begin to assess the validity of the conclusion by determining if the conclusion answers the proposed research question and if the methodology is appropriate.
Use the articles and information from the Comparison Matrix in Topic 2 to complete the Expanded Comparison Matrix Assignment according to the example given within the matrix.DNP801.v10R.ExpandedComparisonMatrix.docx DNP801.v10R.EmpiricalResearchChecklist.docx DNP801.v10R.ExpandedComparisonMatrixResource.pdf
Validity Paper Based on your topic of interest, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Based on your topic of interest, write a paper in which you compare and contrast the characteristics of external, internal, and construct validity. In addition, please identify the threats to external and construct validity. Please discuss how validity issues could impact your envisioned research.
Support your paper with a minimum of 5 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
two write-ups Writing Assignment Help
You have to write two essays of up to 1,300 words each on two of the cases that will be discussed in class. Each essay should be an answer to the respective discussion questions for the case (in “question” file). Please answer separately each of the discussion questions for the case and indicate in your essay where the answer to the first question ends and where the answer to the second question starts… etc. (use subheadings to indicate this).
It is your choice to select which two cases to use for your case write-up assignments, from this list: The Mozal Project; The Shakedown; Burma Pipeline; and Starbucks and Conservation International.
What is the molar mass of firocoxib, chemistry homework help Science Assignment Help
Please answer STEP BY STEP each Calculus. Do not omit any calculus or data from you get the numbers.
Answer in a Word Document
1) Firocoxib (C17H20O5S) is the generic name for a prescription veterinary medicine often given to dogs to relieve pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and other joint problems. Bennie, the Great Dane, is given two tablets per day. Each tablet contains 125 milligrams.
- What is the molar mass of firocoxib? Please be sure to show all steps in determining the answer.
- How many moles of firocoxib are there in one tablet? Please show your work.
- How many moles of firocoxib does Bennie take each day? Show all steps to find the answer.
2) Naproxen sodium, also known as Sodium 6-methoxy-α-methyl-2-napthaleneacetate, (C14H13NaO3), is an anti-inflammatory medication, often used to treat rheumatic or musculoskeletal disorders. Each tablet contains 250 mg of naproxen sodium, and a typical adult dose is one tablet every twelve hours.
- Determine the molar mass of naproxen sodium. Show all steps to find the answer.
- Calculate the number of moles of naproxen sodium in a single tablet. Show all steps to find the answer.
- Calculate the number of moles of naproxen sodium that an adult would have taken if she took two doses of naproxen sodium in one day. Show all steps to find the answer
3) Ammonia gas (NH3) forms when hydrogen gas (H2) reacts with nitrogen gas (N2). A laboratory technician carries out this reaction with 4.75 g of nitrogen and gets 3.99 g of ammonia. Make sure to show all work.
- Write a balanced equation for this reaction.
- Calculate the theoretical yield of ammonia.
- Calculate the percent yield of the reaction.(One mole of any gas occupies 22.4 L under certain conditions of temperature and pressure. Assume those conditions for this question.)
demonstrate the ability to construct a deductively valid or inductively strong argument, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
This final assignment is designed to involve all of the main skills that you have learned during this course. In particular, your paper should demonstrate the ability to construct a deductively valid or inductively strong argument, clearly and accurately explain your reasoning, use high-quality academic sources to support the premises of your argument, fairly and honestly evaluate contrary arguments and objections, and identify fallacies and biases that occur within the arguments or objections presented.
You will continue to build on the arguments that you are presented in your previous two papers. In particular,, you will present a final improved version of your argument for your thesis that you begin for the Week One Assignment and fully address the objection that you developed for your Week Three Assignment. You will need to research a minimum of three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library. (For further information about discovering and including scholarly research, take a look at the FindIt@AU Tutorial instructional resource.)
Write: in your paper
- Explain the topic you are addressing and your position on it. Provide a preview of your paper and a statement of your thesis in your opening paragraph. [Approximately 100 words]
- Present your main argument for your thesis in standard form, with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line. Clearly indicate whether your argument is intended to be inductive or deductive. Follow up the presentation of your argument by clarifying the meaning of any premises that could use some explanation. [About 150 words]
- If your argument is deductive, then it should be valid (in the strict logical sense of the word); if it is inductive, then it should be strong. Make sure to avoid committing logical fallacies within your argument (e.g., begging the question). Additionally, the premises should be true, to the best of your knowledge. If one of your premises has a pretty obvious counter-example, then you should either fix the argument so that it does not have this flaw, or later, in your paper (steps three through five) you should address the apparent counter-example (showing that it does not really refute the truth of your premise). Arguments that are not valid, not very strong, commit fallacies, or that have counter-examples that are not adequately addressed will not receive full credit.
- Provide supporting evidence for the premises of your argument. [Approximately 350 words]
- Pay special attention to those premises that could be seen as controversial. Evidence may include academic research sources, supporting arguments (arguments whose conclusions are premises of the main argument), or other ways of demonstrating the truth of those premises. This section should include at least one scholarly research source.
- Explain a strong objection to your argument. [Approximately 250 words]
- Study what people on the other side of this question think about your reasoning and present the best possible objection that someone could have to your argument. Do not commit the straw man fallacy here. Reference at least one scholarlyresearch source. See the “Practicing Effective Criticism” section of Chapter 9 of the course text for more information.
- Defend your argument against the objection. [Approximately 200 words]
- Once you have presented the objection, indicate clearly how you might respond to it. It is acceptable to admit that reasonable people might disagree with you or that there might be an area in which your argument could be further strengthened, but you should do your best to explain why your argument is sound or cogent despite the objections.
- Provide an appropriate conclusion. [Approximately 75 words]
- For guidance about how to develop a conclusion see the Introductions and Conclusion resource from the Ashford Writing Center.
For further instruction on how to create arguments, see the How to Construct a Valid DeductiveArgument and Tips for Creating an Inductively Strong Argument documents as well as the Contructing Valid Arguments Video. For an example of a completed Final Paper, see the Annotated Example The Ethics of Elephants in Circuses. Let your instructor know if you have questions about how to complete this paper.
this will reflect off of the previous assignments done throughout the course
demonstrate the ability to construct a deductively valid or inductively strong argument, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Essay about the book NIMONA by Noelle Stevenson, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
This task is eligible to bid for people who read this book. And please make sure 0% plagiarism.
Background: The story begins as Nimona enters supervillain Ballister Blackheart’s lab and introduces herself saying, “The Agency sent me. I’m your new Sidekick.” Ballister, however, doesn’t fall for this. It’s only once he sees Nimona shapeshift (into a shark with boobs) that he has any interest in working with her. In this essay, you will work on analyzing a literary text.
Some themes to think about:
Your Task: Write a 5-6 paragraph essay (approximately 750 words) analyzing Nimona. Please choose one of the following topics for your essay (tell me which one you choose directly):
Business Plan Outline: Business Finance Assignment Help
Develop a 2 page business plan outline for a product or service you would like to launch. Be sure to use APA format as well as proper spelling/grammar. Use the resource below (or others you deem appropriate) to serve as a guide.
- Please see attached (below): What a Business Plan Should Look Like:
Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for credible resources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary. You should also check all of your work for proper mechanics with regard to spelling, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please number each section so I can reference the following work completed above:
- You must provide the web address links to your references/sources and cite ALL references used in the paper with quotations: “example” and underlined (for my reference).
- Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page.
- ***A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.
concepts that directly relate to organizational strategy, performance, and goal setting, business and finance homework help Other Assignment Help
Because the ‘theme’ of Module 1 was “One Minute Goals“, the chapter material for the module reflected various OB concepts that directly relate to organizational strategy, performance, and goal setting. As such, this assignment will bring the various concepts together into a unified conceptual framework.
For this assignment, please go to www.onetonline.org (Links to an external site.) and generate a job analysis report for a job of your choice.
Then, using the information provided by the report in conjunction with the key concepts discussed in the 2/26 class lecture, please complete the following:
1. After reviewing the “essential tasks and functions” of the job, please explain in detail how these tasks and functions when performed at the unit-level would directly support an organization’s strategic goals. (20 points)
2. Consider the type of organizational culture in which this job would be performed. Then, describe what aspects of the culture would best fit the Work Values and Interests of a person holding the job. In other words, considering the factors that attract a person to the job itself, in what ways would an organization’s culture either reinforce or undermine those Work Values and Interests? (20 points)
3. Identify specific areas where an employee performing this job might experience some form of intrapersonal, interpersonal, and role conflict. For each, please explain in detail why you feel such conflict is likely to occur. (20 points)
4. Using 1 or 2 sentences, list 2 specific performance goals that an employee performing this job would be expected to work toward. Explain each goal in detail (i.e., do not simply say ‘increase sales’) as a goal. Instead, state what the goal is (it could very well be increasing sales) AND what specific actions will be taken to accomplish this. (40 points)
So, an acceptable statement of a performance goal in this example would be something like “To increase the number of first-time customer orders 15% by the end of the second quarter. In order to accomplish this I will use a targeted sales strategy using social media so that I contact at least 3 new potential customers daily.”
And there has a link,
that is guide for this assignment. I need APA style, and 5 page, No Copy!!!
in this paper, it will need you choice a job to research, I hope you can choice about finance, or accounting
case study Health Medical Assignment Help
A 35-year-old male, Mr. NX, presents to your clinic today with complaints of back pain and “just not feeling good.” Regarding his back, he states that his back pain is a chronic condition that he has suffered with for about the last 10 years. He has not suffered any specific injury to his back. He denies weakness of the lower extremities, denies bowel or bladder changes or dysfunction, and denies radiation of pain to the lower extremities and no numbness or tingling of the lower extremities. He describes the pain as a constant dull ache and tightness across the low back.
He states he started a workout program about 3 weeks ago. He states he is working out with a friend who is a body builder. He states his friend suggested taking Creatine to help build muscle and Coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant so he started those medications at the same time he began working out. He states he also takes Kava Kava for his anxiety and garlic to help lower his blood pressure.
His historical diagnoses, currently under control, are:
Type II diabetes since age 27
High blood pressure
His prescribed medications include:
Glyburide 3 mg daily with breakfast
Lisinopril 20 mg daily
Coumadin 5 mg daily
This paper addresses a pharmacological management plan for Mr. NX, including consideration of possible contraindications for CAMs, prescriptive, and non-prescriptive recommendations for management of acute pain and other ongoing disease processes, followed by evaluation strategies.
Pharmacological Management Plan
CAMs Contraindicated with Current Prescriptions
CAMs Contraindicated with Diagnoses
Prescription for Back Pain
Changes in Prescribed Drugs
Strategies for Evaluating Side/Adverse Effects
Strategies for Evaluating Effectiveness