Arizona State University Week 5 Legitimate and Reward Power Discussion Writing Assignment Help. Arizona State University Week 5 Legitimate and Reward Power Discussion Writing Assignment Help.
DQ1-Differentiate between legitimate and reward power in an agency or organization. Describe an example of the influence of rank on reward.
DQ2-When using coercive power, what specific methods are effective when strict supervision is warranted? Explain two methods using specific examples.
DQ3-Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and how this theory influenced how motivation can occur in policing or justice settings. Give examples where the hierarchy of needs can be applied. How can managers use the hierarchy of needs to motivate employees?
DQ4-How did the Hawthorne effect inform Maslow’s needs hierarchy? How does the relationship between Hawthorne’s studies and the needs hierarchy assist the manager in developing motivational strategies for individuals and teams?
Each discussion should be 250+ words, it should have its own citing and reference. APA style required
Arizona State University Week 5 Legitimate and Reward Power Discussion Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
BUS 715 Campbellsville University Enterprise Problem Solving Discussion Writing Assignment Help
DC (QP) – Discussion Question 1 – CLA2 Preparation & Course Learning Outcomes
Welcome to Week 5 of your course. This discussion question will help you prepare for your CLA2 paper and final CLA2 PowerPoint and as such, will have a fair amount of detail. Read the CLA2 assignment listed in Week 8 of the course. Then, please provide an outline that itemizes the concepts that you will include in your CLA2 paper and final PowerPoint. Please be sure to include concepts learned in the course and information (findings, conclusions) from your PA1and CLA1 papers. Provide some brief details for each item that is outlined. Please keep in mind that you should have place-holders for material not yet covered in lecture from Weeks 6 and 7. Here is an itemized list that summarizes the requirements of this DQ (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
- Outline that itemizes concepts learned in the course
- Include information (findings, conclusions) from your PA1 and CLA1
- Brief details for each item that is outlined
- Place-holders for material not yet covered
NOTE: i HAVE ATTACHED THE SYALLBUS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING
4 PAGES, APA FORMAT AND REFERENCES
COUC 500 Liberty University Mod 5 Social Justice & Theology Discussion Writing Assignment Help
The content of the video adequately answers all components and questions listed in the instructions. The student is persuasive, organized, and demonstrates appropriate passion and expertise.
For the Social Justice Video Blog, consider what it means to be culturally humble and aware. Think about barriers which impede access, equality, and success for clients and the importance for counselors to take action against those barriers.
To prepare for this week’s video blog,
Read and Watch:
Chapter 5 in your textbook and watch the chapter video.
Simmons, R., Lilley, S., & Kuhnley, A.K. (Eds). (2020). Introduction to Counseling: Integration of Faith, Professional Identity, and Clinical Practice. Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt. ISBN: 9781524996970.
Shook, M. (Producer). (2017, April 5). Multicultural Orientation: Cultural Humility and
Responding to Cultural Opportunities in Counseling with Sidney Shaw [Audio
Podcast]. The Thoughtful Counselor. Retrieved from http://wp.me/p7R6fn-9r
*The views in this podcast do not necessarily reflect the views of Liberty University
Post a 2–3-minute video thread to the article. In your video, discuss the following:
- Your understanding of how cultural humility, cultural awareness, advocacy, and social justice are important in the counseling profession.
- At least 1 Bible verse or spiritual quotation that supports the importance of cultural awareness and humility and/or social justice.
- An action you will take to develop or demonstrate cultural humility with clients.
- An action you will take to advocate/engage in social justice for client populations.
Workplace Conflict and the Importance of a Policy Essay Writing Assignment Help
Your supervisor knows that you are in graduate school and currently learning about conflict resolution. You have told her that you want to move into more of a leadership role in your organization. To assist you in building your resume, she has asked you to develop a conflict resolution policy, procedures, and training for your organization.
This is a preliminary document so she wants you to keep it short. This paper should include:
- Introduction to the topic of conflict
- a brief discussion about what workplace conflict is and why a policy is important
- policy and procedures for resolving conflict, and
- a proposed outline for training topics.
- Submit your assignment by Sunday at midnight.
This paper should:
- Be approximately 4-5 pages long, double-spaced (1000-1200 words)
- Include a title and reference page – not included in the page count
- Exclude sources older than 5 years
Chamberlain College of Nursing Ethnic Conflict or Totalitarianism Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Write a paper on a current event article that discusses restrictions on freedoms by a totalitarian state or an article on ethnic conflict within a nation. Summarize the article and explain why this issue is important to the global community. What outside influences might help change this issue? How? Is the article neutral? Why or why not?
Be sure to include a scanned copy of the article in your submission in addition to citations. Articles may not be more than one month old.
Writing Requirements (APA format). Refer to the APA manual.
- Length: 3 full pages (not including the title or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title and Reference page required
- APA cite article with link
- Scan copy of article required
ACP RTVF Comparative Media Video Games Observation Report Essay Humanities Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to observe and reflect on the way in which technology and media are impacted by one another.
- Choose one medium: video program, film, music, talk programs, video games, etc
- Choose two different technologies that medium is available on. For instance, if you chose film, you can watch a film on both a television and your phone. One medium two technologies.
- Spend a minimum of one hour engaging with or consuming the medium you chose on each technology you chose.*
- As you watch, listen, or play on each technology, try to be aware of yourself. Does your mind wander? Are you multitasking? Etc.
- Next, take some time to reflect on whether there was any difference between your interactions with each technology. Were there differences? If so, what were they? What did you notice as you used each technology? Did it have an effect? If so, what was it? Why?
- Write up a 2-3 page reflection (double spaced, 12 pt font, Times New Roman, 1″ margins)
*For extra credit, compare three different technologies. If interested, please reach out to me directly.
required reading: https://sjsu.instructure.com/courses/1410471/files…
ACP RTVF Comparative Media Video Games Observation Report Essay Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Middle East College Wafaa Bilal Art & Iraqi American Artist Discussion Writing Assignment Help
In light of this week’s article, l’d like you to find an artwork for which an online component is a constitutive aspect- that is, an artwork that is made to be on the internet, not just a picture of an artwork that can be found on the internet. You are welcome to write about any artist that you find – if you’re not sure where to look, I would suggest Wafaa Bilal or Hasan Elahi. How does the internet feature in the artwork that you’re looking at? What role does the internet play? How does the anonymity of the internet play a role, or the borderless participation, or the lack of physical presence? In other words, using any work, I would like you to reflect on online artistic practice in which the internet is in some sense the medium itself.
*** Words count = 600 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style. (If Needed)
MGT 301 SEU Barra Premium Executives Leadership Behaviours General Motors Case Writing Assignment Help
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
ENG 102 Colorado State Global Research Proposal and Annotated Bibliography Humanities Assignment Help
Research Proposal and Preliminary Bibliography
In Module 2, you began conducting research for your final paper examining one of the themes noted in the course.
this Critical Thinking Assignment, provide a short research proposal
and cite 7 or more credible sources in an annotated bibliography. You
may use the sources you worked with in this week’s discussion.
This Critical Thinking Assignment has two parts.
Part 1: Research Proposal
Address the following in your proposal:
topic/question do you plan to research? Why? What sparks your interest
in this issue? And why does this issue matter to others beyond yourself?
are the various stakeholders when it comes to this issue? Then, who
your intended audience? What specific group of individuals has the power
to make change when it comes to this issue?
- How have you narrowed this topic/question to make it more manageable? How could you keep narrowing it if needed?
- What makes your topic/question debatable? What are 3-5 open-ended questions within this topic?
on your preliminary bibliography, how researchable does this question
seem? Have you found a wealth of diverse sources and opinions? How
credible and reliable do your sources seem? How easy or difficult was it
to find peer-reviewed/scholarly sources? Which sources are most
NOTE: This assignment is not a
full research essay. For now, you are writing a few paragraphs
defending your research topic, why it matters, what its central
questions are, etc.
Your research proposal must be approved by your instructor to move forward with your research.
Part 2: Annotated Bibliography
Address the following for the annotated bibliography:
- APA formatting for the citations
- Citations/sources listed in alphabetical order
- Note how each source will help you explore your topic more fully.
sources should be print books, eBooks from the library, articles from
the library databases, or articles (print or web) from local, regional,
and national/international newspapers and magazines. No general
websites, .com websites, wiki sites, personal blogs, etc.
least 2 of your sources need to be peer-reviewed/scholarly journal
articles from the library databases. What is a peer-reviewed scholarly
article? Watch the following video: The Peer Review Process (Links to an external site.)
sources should be from the last five years (approx.) to avoid out of
date information. Include annotations for at least 4-5 sources cited in
the discussion board.
Use the following template:
- Research Proposal and Preliminary Bibliography Template (Template found in the Module folder.)
Required elements to turn in with submission:
- Research Proposal
- Annotated Bibliography
- Appendix – following references:
- Pattern of error log (Template found in the Module folder.)
- Turnitin report (provide similarity score and any comments)
- Part 1 Length: Minimum of 300 words
- Part 2 Length: 1-2 paragraphs
MGT 422 SEU Ethical Dilemma of Who Survives Self Driving Car Accident Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the
LO 1.1 Demonstrate a solid understanding of prominent theories of ethics and morality
LO 2.1. Defend their rationale for decisions related to acceptable and unacceptable business conduct based on the business ethics principles.
LO 4.5. The capacity to write a coherent project about a case study or actual research about ethics.
- Read the case article “Ethical dilemma of who survives self-driving car accident”Publication info: The New Zealand Herald; Auckland, New Zealand [Auckland, New Zealand]03 Jan 2019: B.3. available in SDL and answer the following questions:
Critical Thinking Question(s):(Marks 5)
- Analyze the philosophical approach (3 prescriptive approaches) the author speaks about considering the examples mentioned in the article. (3 Marks)
- Evaluate one of the Philosophical approaches and describe why you have (or would) use this approach to guide your decision making. (2 Marks)
Grading Criteria – Rubric for Assignment
The philosophical approach to ethical decision making involves Prescriptive approaches (Students must discuss ethical perspectives of Consequentialist theory, Deontological Theories, and Virtue Ethics) must be clear.
(60 % Score)
Explain all the three approaches with relevant examples from the article case is clear.
Examples are clearly explained but fail to explain all the three approaches.
Examples and Approaches are not well explained.
The explanation should be based on selecting and reasoning the approach being used as a guideline for decision making. Eg if the student chooses the consequentialist approach then reasoning should be based on maximum benefits to society and minimize harms.
(40 % Score)
All the facets of the approach along with reasons are well explained.
Explanation lacks clarity about the approach.
Reasons are not acceptable for selecting a particular approach.
Arizona State University Week 5 Legitimate and Reward Power Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Arizona State University Week 5 Legitimate and Reward Power Discussion Writing Assignment Help