Arizona University Freeport Indonesia Considering & ESEM Principles Case Study Writing Assignment Help. Arizona University Freeport Indonesia Considering & ESEM Principles Case Study Writing Assignment Help.
Assessment #3: Indonesia Case Study
For the case study, students will prepare an assessment of between 1100 and 1200 words of text, 1.5 spaced. Each case study should have a separate bibliography including at least 2 references, using APA format. Bibliography does not count towards word count. Each assessment should have:
- Topic sentence (a single sentence or two which summarize the student’s understanding of the situation, the actions taken by the consulting engineer, and lessons learned)
- Situation assessment (What was the factual situation on the ground? What were the main challenges? What role could, and should, the consulting engineer play?)
- Lessons learned (this should include not just the lessons learned by the consulting engineer as expressed in the case study, but the lessons learned by the student looking at the case study as a whole)
Arizona University Freeport Indonesia Considering & ESEM Principles Case Study Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The University of Texas The Concept of Policing & 4 th Amendment Discussion Law Assignment Help
- Copy and paste your responsed in the Assignment Shell using “Write a Submission”. I suggest writing your test in MS Word and then pasting to the course shell. Answer the three questions below. Each answer MUST be at least 350 words OF CONTENT and must contain at least two references (one of which can be the text book, one of which must be an outside source). Your responses should contain citations in accordance with APA 6th Edition. Include a single reference section at the bottom of the paper with your references for all four questions. ANY ANSWER LESS THAN 350 WORDS LONG OR WITHOUT REFERENCES WILL NOT BE GRADED.NUMBER YOUR RESPONSES
- Explain all of the different ways that the 4th Amendment to the Constitution affects policing. Hint: there are more than were covered in class, so do your research.
- Why do you think there have been so many examples of bad police use of force in recent years? Support your opinion with citations and facts from your research.
- Explain the concept of community policing in detail.
Boston University Ethical Communication Assessment of Nike Inc Response Business Finance Assignment Help
An ethical communication assessment of Nike
The assessment should include, first, an analysis of the effectiveness of the Nike’s Code of Ethics for its employees (Code of Conduct, Code of Business Standards, etc.) and the various communication channels in place for employees and for customers to use in raising ethical questions, concerns, and/or complaints. Cite the sources from the Nike’s web pages.
The assessment should include, secondly, an analysis of how effectively (or not) Nike responded to a recent ethical crisis or challenge affecting either its customers and/or its employees.
It is preferred to focus the analysis on the recent incident that Nike has faced in dealing with consumer backlash and praise regarding some of its advertising of certain products. https://www.fastcompany.com/90545559/nike-launches-a-maternity-line-after-facing-criticism-for-treatment-of-pregnant-athletes?partner=rss&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=rss+fastcompany&utm_content=rss?cid=search
If there is not sufficient information for a thorough analysis of this situation, use two examples. Also, research the timeline of the situation along with the Nike’s specific communication response(s) to this issue.
It should have a minimum of five reputable external primary sources (primarily from news sources and the business press). Do not use case studies, journal articles, blog posts.
Use correct APA format (in-text citations) and in the references at the end of the assessment.
The assessment should be organized as follows:
Part One: A brief introduction to Nike (no more than ½ page). It should include information about the company’s history, location, products/services, size, etc.
Part Two: Analysis of the Nike’s “public” information from its website: (approximately 2 pages)
The analysis should include the following:
(1) Is there a clear statement of the Nike’s mission and values on the Nike’s website?
(2) Are the mission and values integrated within the code of conduct? Is it effective?
(3) What information, if any, is provided to help employees with ethical decision-making? Is it sufficient? Be specific.
(4) What information, if any, is provided to employees who need to raise an ethical concern or who have ethical questions? Is it sufficient? Be specific.
(5) What is the overall assessment of Nike’s code as a reference document? What works well? What works less well? Be specific
(6) Based on the Nike’s website, what two-way channels of communication are available for customers who might have a concern or need information about Nike? Are they effective? If there is none, what would you recommend Nike add?
Part Three: Analysis of the Nike’s response to the recent incidents that Nike has faced in dealing with consumer backlash and praise regarding some of its advertising of certain products). https://www.fastcompany.com/90545559/nike-launches-a-maternity-line-after-facing-criticism-for-treatment-of-pregnant-athletes?partner=rss&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=rss+fastcompany&utm_content=rss?cid=search: (approximately 3– 4 pages)
(1) Describe, in detail, the situation in which the Nike recently confronted.
(2) Analyze the stakeholders involved and their expectations as well as the Nike’s actions (or lack of action) and specific communications with stakeholders over time. It should explain how the Nike’s responses were in alignment (or not) with its mission and values and/or code of ethics. Evaluate the effectiveness of Nike’s communication response – what worked well, what worked less well.
(3) Make recommendations for improvement going forward.
Part four: Reference
APA format. The references should include specific web pages from the company’s public web site and a minimum of five external internet sources.
EDUC 6164 Walden University Prejudice and Biases Recognition Paper Humanities Assignment Help
This week you have been learning to recognize patterns which transform personal bias and prejudice into “isms,” which are more or less obvious societal conditions that afford privileges to some and disadvantages to others. These disadvantages can manifest themselves in harmful ways such as individual disenfranchisement and experiences of inequity, as with oppression.
Did any of the “isms” you examined—racism, classism, ableism, and religion-ism—strike a familiar chord in you, and if so, for what reasons? With which were you unfamiliar and/or uncomfortable, and do you know the source of these feelings?
For this assignment:
- Review the website “Test Yourself for Hidden Bias” and the articles about various “isms” in the resources for this week
- Consider the significance of each “ism” in your professional and personal life,
- Also, consider what you learned about yourself with regard to the online “tests” you took
- Write a reflective essay, at least 3 pages in length, in which you:
- Summarize your understanding of the patterns which transform personal bias and prejudice into “isms” (Be sure to cite the resources to substantiate your thinking)
- Respond to the following questions:
- What is the most salient experience in my life directly related to my race?
- What have I learned about my comfort/discomfort and biases/prejudices with regard to race?
- What new insights, professional and/or personal, about racism did I gain from the article, “Inverting Racism’s Distortions”?
- What did I learn about my assumptions with regard to other people’s race, gender, education and/or personal dispositions when I learn that they are wealthy? When I learn that they are poor?
- What do I identify as the main reason why some people are financially secure and others are not?
- What new insights did I gain, professionally and personally, from the two articles about classism, “The Question of Class” and “The Myth of the ‘Culture of Poverty.’’
- With regard to varying abilities, what is one of my cognitive, physical, and/or emotional strengths and one of my limitations—and in what ways do they influence my life?
- Given that emotional challenges are neither “visible” nor easily put into categories: What specific advantages/disadvantages do I think exist for emotionally challenged people?
- What new insights, professionally and personally, did I gain from the articles about ableism, “Disability Images and the Art of Theorizing Normality”, “Disability Angst”, and “It’s Not Just About Racism, But Ableism.”
- Can I or can I not assume that I will not have to work or attend school on my significant religious holidays—and what are the implications of the answer to this question?
- How safe (i.e., without fear of violence or mockery) do I feel if I decide to pray in public according to my religious beliefs?
- What new insights, professionally and personally, did I gain from the article “Understanding Christian Privilege”?
- articles to use:
Schwartz, M. A. (2010). Disability angst. The search for belonging—filling the hole in my soul. The search for belonging—filling the hole in my soul. International Journal of Leadership in Public Services, Suppl. 6(21–2
Leadership and Ethics During Coronavirus Crisis Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Consider a current or recent job and your roles as a follower and leader/manager in the present coronavirus crisis. Focus on the interactions with your manager, and the motivating influence of your manager or leader. Was the leader effective and ethical? Did she or he truly motivate you? Honestly rate yourself in both of these roles. Did you need courage in your own role? Feel free to be as positive or skeptical as you like, but focus on the APPLICATION of the course content – the theories of leadership and ethics – in describing and analyzing the situation.
Deanza College Pricing Strategy Using Perceptual Map Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Please write two pages (double space) paper about Pricing strategy using both Perceptual Map and Multi Attribute Model, and an excel document for the data. Here is the requirement.
This company has developed an App called “Workmate App”. Sales and service persons from 10 medium companies are currently using this App. Demo has been given to large companies, and however, this company’s sales strategies is not effective to attract such large companies. Most of the companies do not use all the features available in the App, and these companies particularly wanted the feature that live tracks sales persons.
This company is looking to formulate pricing strategies to attract customers.
What type of companies should be targeted?
What are the features should be added to this App so that they can enter into Global Market?
1. Student should understand more about workmate app.
2. They can do the swot analysis of workmate as well as other competitors.
3. To enter into global market what we need to do.
4. Also suggest the pricing strategy with feature categories to get into more number of companies.
Here is MyMap’s biggest competition
1. Field sense
2. IFS service management
3. Lane square
Please write about Pricing strategy using both Perceptual Map and Multi Attribute Model
It can be a challenge getting pricing info, but you should be able to make educated guesses.
Right now, MyMap is in the middle of the pack as far as pricing. its USP (unique selling proposition) is that they use their own map, as opposed to 3rd party data.
Please write two pages paper, double space. And an excel document (I have attached an example of the excel)
Deanza College Pricing Strategy Using Perceptual Map Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
OCC Imprisonment Most Controversial Rights Human Reproduction Discussion Writing Assignment Help
There are many rights affected by imprisonment. One the most controversial rights historically jeopardized is reproduction. For this essay you are to examine the history of forced serialization of convicted offenders using the case of Skinner v. Oklahoma, an explanation found at this website: http://law.jrank.org/pages/13137/Skinner-v-Oklahoma.html . I’ve also included a link to an article comparing the approach to a similar recent debate in England: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fss/journals/gsp/docs/vol2no1/HCGSPVol2No12006.pdf. Discuss the fundamental issues as you see them and your opinion. Please make sure that you include a bibliography of any other resources you may use. Please make use of the internet for other relevant case law but make sure you use reputable resources!
University of the Cumberlands Personal Statement Paper Writing Assignment Help
Ph.D. candidates should provide authentic personal statements to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interests. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words or 125 words per question/prompt. It is best to respond to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Documents should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
1. Provide a brief introduction focusing on your education, career, and decision to apply to University of the Cumberlands.
2. In relation to your doctoral program application, what area of recent research in the field would you want to study, and why?
3. How does your current vocation relate to your application to the doctoral program?
4. How will your experiences and personal skills help you to be successful in your program?
5. What long-term goals do you have for applying your learning from your doctoral program?
STU Weekly Clinical Experience Edema Puffiness & Swelling of Body Tissues Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Follow rubric all the time, and information of patient below
Describe your clinical experience for this week. ( Patient came to the clinic complaining of bilateral legs swelling and some days hand are swelling too, since 6 days or more is having this problem, patient said that take one week vacation to rest because he works standing and he was thinking that maybe rest will be better for him, but still with the same problem some days better and others worse)
- Did you face any challenges, any success? If so, what were they?
- Describe the assessment of a patient, detailing the signs and symptoms (S&S), assessment, plan of care, and possible differential diagnosis.
- What did you learn from this week’s clinical experience that can beneficial for you as an advanced practice nurse?
- Support your plan of care with the current peer-reviewed research guideline.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
Identification of Main Issues, Problems, and Concepts
Identify and demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of the issues, problems, and concepts.
Identifies and demonstrates an accomplished understanding of most of the issues, problems, and concepts.
Identifies and demonstrates an acceptable understanding of most of the issues, problems, and concepts.
Identifies and demonstrates an unacceptable understanding of most issues, problems, and concepts.
Use of Citations, Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting Guidelines
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Exceptional use of citations and extended referencing. High level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. Moderate level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
Ineffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. APA style and writing mechanics need more precision and attention to detail.
Ineffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Unacceptable use of citations and extended referencing. APA style and writing mechanics need serious attention.
|Response to Posts of Peers||
The student constructively responded to two other posts and either extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal to each.
The student constructively responded to one other post and either extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal.
The student provided no response to a peer’s post.
University of Winnipeg Moral Philosophy & Aristotle Concept of Happiness Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Write an essay on the following topic: Present and explain Aristotle’s concept of happiness in the Nicomachean Ethics. Include the virtue of generosity in your analysis and critical discussion. Quote directly from the text to illustrate and support your claims. Include all sources in your bibliography.
Writing format: Standard 8.5 x 11 document typed 1-inch margins on all sides double-spaced (except when using block quotations, etc.) 12-point font Include page numbers and a bibliography. The bibliography should follow the format of the required texts presented in this syllabus. A cover page should include i) an original title, ii) the course number, iii) your name, and iv) the date of submission.
I have attached the text with my question
https://anyessayhelp.com/. Discuss the fundamental issues as you see them and your opinion. Please make sure that you include a bibliography of any other resources you may use. Please make use of the internet for other relevant case law but make sure you use reputable resources!