Ashford University Intergroup Attitudes Influence Judgments of Speed Article Essay Humanities Assignment Help. Ashford University Intergroup Attitudes Influence Judgments of Speed Article Essay Humanities Assignment Help.
Empirical Journal Article Assignment: Due Week #6 Online:
Students will find an Empirical Journal Article online or it can be one of the ones you used for the Annotated Bibliography assignment. Each Student will write a brief paper (No more than 4 pages) on how the Scientific Method was used to conduct the study and evaluate the results. A journal article contains the following sections:
- Literature Review.
- Sample of Methods Section.
- Data Analysis.
So, for this assignment, you will need to read the whole article in detail. I would highlight the important parts of the article. Then break it d own by the above sections and in your own words for each section, write a paragraph or two. For example for the Abstract section, you will write basically what the article is about, just like the author or authors have, but in your own words. It will be the same for each section. Make sure it is in y our own words. I would label each section, such as Abstract and then write a summary underneath each section. I will explain this more in class tonight. This will be due by week #6 at 5pm in the drop box. Reading scholarly journal article can be more challenging than reading a book, magazine or news article. Nearly all journal articles have the above sections to them. Make sure you read your article in detail to write your paper!
Have fun with this assignment! Give yourself plenty of time!
Ashford University Intergroup Attitudes Influence Judgments of Speed Article Essay Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Purdue University Sickle Cell Disease Mutated Gene in The Hemoglobin Molecule Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
write minimum 1600 words based on the instructions
Instructions for disease process paper on topic Sickle Cell Disease
Page limit = 6 pages of content, content beyond 6 pages will not earn points.
Title and reference pages excluded from page limit.
Introduction (0.5 page)
State disease- brief definition. Relevance to nursing current knowledge of Sickle Cell Disease is essential for nurses because…
Purpose statement last sentence of introduction, topic narrowed (if needed)
The purpose of this paper is to discuss sickle cell disease
Background and significance (1 page). Impact on population- incidence, prevalence, mortality cost estimates may need to be broad here. If so, explain how estimates apply
Incidence for all sickle cell disease was estimated at..
Disease process and treatment (2 pages, multiple paragraphs)
Etiology and risk factors, pathophysiology (cell/tissue changes), clinical manifestations, complications major treatment strategies 2 treatments intended impact on cell/tissues.
Nursing Evidence-Base Practice (1 page) information from nursing journal or professional nursing organization. Brief summary
Recommendations for nursing care- nursing actions to improve care with specific details that apply to patient population.
Conclusion (0.5 page)
Logical closure, avoid repetition.
Please see American Journal of Nursing article attachment on Sickle Cell Disease information. Please visit CDC for information on Sickle Cell Disease. Also see sample of a disease process paper attacthment some contents are blotted out.
Grading Guidelines: Disease Process Paper
Turnitin: Less than 20% matching AND no verbatim passages. Upon submission to the drop box, the assignment will be run through Turnitin to confirm sources have been paraphrased and cited appropriately. The student is expected to review the report and to make revisions if needed. Refer to section “Turnitin” on page 10 for more details.
Introduction: The introductory material should be 1 paragraph. The introductory section identifies and gives a general definition of the disease process, states the relevance to nursing, and finishes with a purpose statement (The purpose of this paper is to…). Content from sources must be paraphrased.
Background and Significance: Discuss incidence, prevalence, costs, morbidity, mortality, etc.). Content from sources must be paraphrased.
Disease Process: There should be multiple sections that contain an in-depth discussion of the disease process including: etiology (i.e., causes); risk factors; pathophysiologic changes at the cellular, tissue, and organ level; and clinical manifestations and complications with their underlying pathophysiology. Discuss two major treatment strategies and their intended impact on the pathophysiology of the disease process. Content from sources must be paraphrased.
Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Identify and describe recommendations from a professional NURSING organization or scientific NURSING journal whose area of expertise would relate to nursing care or outcomes for this disease process. Describe how the recommendations could be applied to the nursing care of clients with the disease process. Content from sources must be paraphrased.
Conclusion: Logical closure to the full scope of ideas presented in the paper by reemphasizing the main points of the paper and/or providing suggestions (e.g., future areas of research). Content from sources must be paraphrased.
Scholarly Writing: To include but not limited to:
- Correct grammar, sentence/paragraph structure, headings, and APA style (including a title page, headings, in text citations, and reference pages).
- A minimum of 5 current (published in the last 5 years), scholarly references.
- 5 – 6-page requirement for paper (not including title and reference pages)
- The content must be paraphrased (i.e., restated in your own words) with no direct quotes.
Cardiovascular System or Circulatory System and Venous System Paraphrase Health Medical Assignment Help
i want someone who paraphrase three small paragraphs
the cardiovascular system is sometimes called the blood-vascular, or simply the circulatory system. It consists of the heart, which is a muscular pumping device, and a closed system of vessels called arteries, veins, and capillaries.
The heart is a pump, a four-chambered duplex pump. Functionally the heart can be considered as two separate pumps.
• Right side: Smaller half of the heart, receives returning blood from all parts of the body, pumps blood to the lungs for aeration by way of the pulmonary circulation
• Left Side: Larger half of the heart, receives oxygenated blood from the lungs, responsible for pumping blood to the rest of the body.
• The atrioventricular valves in the heart provide for a one-way passage of blood from the right atrium to the right ventricle and from the left atrium to the left ventricle.
• Semilunar valves just outside the heart prevent blood from flowing back into the heart between contractions.
Veins are a type of blood vessel that return deoxygenated blood from organs back to the heart. These are different from arteries, which deliver oxygenated blood from heart to the rest of the body. Deoxygenated blood that flows into veins is collected within tiny blood vessels called capillaries. Capillaries are the smallest blood vessels in the body. Oxygen passes through the walls of the capillaries to the tissues. Carbon dioxide can also move into the capillaries from the tissue before entering your veins.
The walls of the veins are made up of three different layers:
• Tunica externa: This is the outer layer of the vein wall, and it’s also the thickest. It’s mostly made up of connective tissue. The tunica externa also contains tiny blood vessels called vasa vasorum that supply blood to the walls of the large veins such as venae cavae.
• Tunica media: The tunica media is the middle layer. It is thin and contains a large amount of collagen. Collagen is one of the main components of connective tissue.
• Tunica intima: This is the innermost layer. It is a single layer of endothelium cells and some connective tissue. This layer sometimes contains one-way valves, especially in the veins of the arms and legs (Figure.6). These valves prevent blood from flowing backward.
Saudi Electronic Entrepreneurship Financing a Small Business Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Students are supposed to read the Case 2- Able Planet from the textbook, page number:812
“How can a small company find capital to finance an innovative new product?”
Textbook: (Scarborough, N.M. & Cornwall, J. (2012). Effective small business management: An Entrepreneurial approach (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Based on your understanding of the case and concepts, answer the following question in 200-350 words each.
1. Experts say that entrepreneurs who need between $100,000 and $3 million often face the greatest obstacles when raising capital for their businesses. Why?
2. How should Kevin Semcken raise the $1.5 million in capital that Able Planet needs? Be sure to consider sources of both debt and equity financing.
3. Write a short memo to Kevin Semcken explaining what he should do before he approaches potential lenders and investors to maximize his chances of getting the capital that Able Planet needs.
- Referencing and in-text citation APA , without plagiarism.
- Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
- The answer to each question must be at least 200-350 words
BUSI 506 Liberty Ethical & Legal Issues in Emergency Care Services Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Draft an original Discussion Board Post based on the following instructions:
Topic: Personal Application
Chapters 10, 11, and 12 of the Pozgar text each address a different area of practice within the healthcare environment. Identify the chapter that most closely applies to your personal area of practice (current or aspirational), read that chapter, and be prepared to explore the legal and ethical issues in that practice area.
- Chapter 10: Medical staff organization and malpractice
- Chapter 11: Nursing and the law – USE THIS TOPIC AREA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Chapter 12: Hospital departments and allied professionals
Prompt: Based on the chapter you selected, your personal experience, and a biblical worldview, write a Discussion Board Forum thread identifying and analyzing the legal and ethical issues specific to your area of practice.
MGT 325 SEU Management of Technology in Microsoft Company Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the concepts and models for making strategies to face challenges and improve the performance of technology based enterprises. (Lo 1.2)
- Demonstrate the dynamics of technological innovation concepts in technology-intensive business enterprises ( Lo-1.1)
Students are requested to read chapter 9 “Protecting Innovation” from their book Strategic Management of Technological Innovation.
Based on the conceptual knowledge and understanding obtained from the readings –
1-Select a world renowned company give a brief introduction and identify the legal protection mechanisms (patents copyright, trademarks & service marks) used by it to safeguard its intellectual property.(2.5 Marks) (Max 750- Min 500 Words)
2- With a thorough research of your selected company identify and explain an incident when trade secrets were more useful than the legal protection measures identified above. (2.5 Marks) (Max 750 – Min 500 Words)
NOTE: It is mandatory for the students to mention their references, sources and support each answer with at least 2 peer reviewed journal.
MGT 325 SEU Management of Technology in Microsoft Company Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ECE 671 AU Week 5 Management & Administration of Early Childhood Programs Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 5 – Discussion
1111 unread replies.1111 replies.
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Refer to the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric under the Settings icon above for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
|Performance Assessment strategies
Performance Assessment Strategies. 1st Post Due by Day 3. Appropriate assessment strategies have the potential to support children’s individual learning needs, and they can help teachers see evidence of the effect of their teaching, while also providing a measure of program accountability. Additionally, it is also important to realize that assessment practices have the potential to do harm. Just as there are concerns about inappropriate curriculum content and teaching strategies, there are concerns about assessment. NAEYC has created guidelines that specifically address the early childhood professional’s ethical responsibilities to children around assessment. Here are the principles and ideals that focus on assessment in NAEYC’s Code of Ethical Conduct and Statement of Commitment (Links to an external site.).
To begin this assignment,
- Read the weekly assigned reading and carefully review methods of data collection including anecdotal records, running records, event sampling, time sampling, checklists, and rating scales. Next, select your three most preferred methods of authentic assessment.
- Review the following document which highlights the ideals and principles specifically referring to the responsible assessment of young children found within the NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct and Statement of Commitment.
Next, in your initial post,
- Discuss why you, as a program administrator, would promote these approaches to assessment in an early childhood program you were administering.
- Provide at least one example of the negative consequences for children when programs use inappropriate child assessment tools or strategies (such as using an assessment tool incorrectly or interpreting assessment data).
- Use the course text and/or one outside source to support your response.
ECE 671 AU Commitment to Professionalism Social Work Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Commitment to Professionalism
Commitment to Professionalism. Due by Day 7. As leaders in early childhood education we are in the unique position of creating partnerships with the community, organizations, and local government in an effort to promote the needs of the children we are serving. Through a program’s daily operation, we are witnesses to the specific issues that are facing the children, families, and community in which we work. When we highlight and broadcast these issues and advocate for a community’s needs, we are also advocating for increased awareness of the value and professionalism of the field of early childhood education. When we participate in advocating in our field we are further demonstrating that we are professionals that deserve to be valued and respected.
After reading the week’s text, write a reflection in two parts:
- Part I
Identify the focus of your advocacy efforts and give an example of an issue you would like to address as an advocate.
- Identify one individual or group (local policy maker, state-level legislator, corporate leader, etc.) that you can contact for support of your issue and provide a rationale for choosing this individual/group.
- Describe the strategies you would use to gain the support needed for this issue through individual advocacy.
- Describe the strategies you would use to attract the support needed for this issue through collective advocacy.
- Create two talking points (as discussed in Chapter 13) using one concrete example (refer to key term in chapter reading for precise definition) for each point to demonstrate the importance of the issue.
- These talking points should be appropriate to use when talking to legislators or the media about the issue for which you are advocating.
- Part II
Create a Commitment to the Profession Statement. Remember, this is a draft that will continually be revised and modified as new information is acquired. Address the following:
- Describe how you will advocate on behalf of young children, their families, and the profession.
- Describe how you will support the development of future practitioners and leaders in the field.
- Refer to Figure 13.1 “A Professional Continuum” and describe how your efforts will support the field away from unskilled workers and toward paradigm professionals.
The Commitment to Professionalism paper
- Must be at least two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Use the text and two outside sources to support your responses.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
MGT 101 Saudi Electronic University Micro economics and Chipotle Papers Economics Assignment Help
- Explain the effects of low price-guarantee on the price.
- If a group of sellers could form a cartel, what quantity and price would they try to set
- What do you understand by discriminatory monopoly? Bring out the conditions that enables the monopoly firm to charge different prices for its product in different markets.
- What is the underlying problem in this case from CEO Brian Niccol’s perspective?
- What type of change Niccol need to inspire- reactive or proactive? Explain
- Using Fig 10.1 on page 380, describe what forces for change exist both inside and outside Chipotle.
- Utilize Lewin’s change model (Fig 10.2 on page 384) as a blueprint and describe how Niccol can inspire change at Chipotle?
MGT 323 Saudi Electronic University Blue Sky Conversion Project Manager Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style referencing guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three to five peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- You are advised to use Saudi Digital Library (SDL) to access academic references.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches to project management –(L.O-1.1)
- Demonstrate the ability to monitor and control the project –(L.O-2.9)
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others effectively as a team member in project management, related to case studies or new themes –(L.O- 3.5)
Assignment Question:(Marks 5)
Please read the Case-10.1 “The Blue Sky Project.”from Chapter 10 “Being an Effective Project Manager” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 384 alsorefer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions with 500 Words limit.
- If you were Garth, how would you respond to the director? (1.5 Marks)
- What mistakes did Garth make? (1.5 Marks)
- What are the lessons to be learned from this case? Based on specific concepts from the chapter give your opinion. (2 Marks)
Ashford University Intergroup Attitudes Influence Judgments of Speed Article Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Ashford University Intergroup Attitudes Influence Judgments of Speed Article Essay Humanities Assignment Help