Assignment #5 Engineering Assignment Help. Assignment #5 Engineering Assignment Help.
In order to complete assignment #5 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #5). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. The assignment must be a minimum of 1-full page in length with a minimum of 2 – outside sources. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source.
Review Question #4 on page 261 and then answer the following question:
The district court is considering whether the exercise of personal jurisdiction is proper. What should it decide and why?
Apple, Inc. and Major League Baseball (MLB) signed an agreement for the broadcast of games. MLB will offer two live games per day, subject to black-out restrictions. Then MLB plans to roll out an entire offering of out-of-market games currently offered only through its premium live streaming video service. Identify some other, extra features users want. Identify restrictions that MLB will want to see in the agreement.
Assignment #5 Engineering Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Sociology Writing Assignment Help
We will learn about many social problems during this course. Some problems are very complex and are typically the result of both individual and social issues. As we study these social problems, one question should always come to mind: What can be done about these problems? The video, Homelessness is a Symptom, helps us understand the complexity of the problem of homelessness, costs of the problem to individuals and society, and the challenges associated with doing something about the problem. In what ways might homelessness be categorized as a social problem? Explain your reasoning and support your points with examples from the textbook.Some of these policies suggested in this video involve government policies and funds. In your opinion, is this an appropriate use of public funds? How do you define what is appropriate use of public funds, and how does the use of public funds fit inside or outside of appropriate use? The policies described in this video may be controversial. What concerns do you have about these policies?Complete a web search focusing on policies intended to reduce or eliminate homelessness. Provide an example of a potentially effective response to the problem of homelessness. Define the elements that make this solution effective. Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
lean enterprise Business Finance Assignment Help
Research the elements and core disciplines of lean manufacturing and services as it relates to your organization, or one with which you are familiar.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following points:
· Describe briefly at least three core elements of lean.
· Identify which elements are required for your selected organization to move towards a lean environment.
· Describe your selected organization’s vision.
· Describe how your selected organization’s vision supports lean. If the organization’s vision does not support lean, re-write it so that it does and describe how your new version of the vision supports lean.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
healthcare Health Medical Assignment Help
Complete the following for your Key Assignment draft:
The facility is a small speciality hospital with 32 rooms, 12 physicians, several nurses, certified nursing assistant, a physical therapy department, and a dietary staff that provide three meals and snacks for the patients.
- In preparation for your Key Assignment, you have discussed corrective action, resolved a management problem with employees showing resistance to change, and developed an organizational chart. Prepare a summary of these tasks.
- Research and develop a mission and values statement for a facility.
- Describe what types of health care this facility will provide.
- Summarize their purpose and services provided, such as the type of health care, number of staff, type of staff, size, departments, and so forth.
Marketing Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
Complete the following for your marketing plan:
- Determine the pricing strategy you will employ along with your justification. Perform a breakeven analysis to determine how many customers you will need to make your business financially viable.
- Outline your distribution strategy. Determine if there are additional channels you should pursue and why.
- Prepare your integrated marketing communications plan. Discuss the key themes of your campaign and link them to how your business, service, or product will satisfy your target market needs. Describe each element of the promotional mix in detail and explain how you will integrate the different elements of your promotional mix toward the target market using the key themes. This includes the following elements:
- Public relations
- Sales promotion
- Personal selling
- Direct marketing
- Interactive marketing
- Develop an implementation schedule for your marketing plan. Outline the time frame for the different media campaigns and specify milestones. You should outline who will be responsible for each action item and how you will track the deadlines to ensure the plan stays on schedule.
- Explain how you will evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing plan. Discuss the use of a marketing dashboard and provide a sample dashboard for your plan.
Submit a 5- to 6-page paper written in APA format. Additionally, you have been asked to prepare a budget. The budget should include estimates of forecasted sales, direct cost of sales, and your marketing expense budget. (Create an Excel sheet with the budget estimates and then copy/paste into your Word document.)
computer bytes size conversion, massive parallel processing structures, homework help Engineering Assignment Help
are in one Terabyte? (Show work/procedure or no credit)
in one Megabyte? (Show work/procedure or no credit)
are in one Kilobyte? (Show work/procedure or no credit)
the information or your technical guide and research in the WEB, prepare a
summary in your own words (of about 300 words) of the “parallel processing” vs.
“massive parallel processing” technologies (how it works, structures, where
they are used, why they are used etc. etc.) (3 points)
TG1.5 (technical Guide 1) and prepare a summary of about 200 words of how the
CPU works (2 points)
4)Explain how the local BUS in a computer handles bits
when the computer is fully working. (i.e. playing a video at the same time when
visiting a website and you are doing your Homework all concurrently) Can the
bus handle bits from multiple sources at the same time? Why? (1.5 points)
computer bytes size conversion, massive parallel processing structures, homework help Engineering Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Being a Technical Communications Project Manager , writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Work has to be
original, no plagiarism.
Click the link at the bottom of the page to read the requirements for writing a proposal: Guidelines for Writing Proposals
Now, read the scenario below about which you will write your first proposal:
employer, Beta Consulting Group (BCG), is an IT resource for customers
who need periodic assistance. BCG helps their clients and customers
evaluate their computer needs, install computer peripherals, and conduct
training. A new venture for BCG is building websites and e-commerce
applications per the customer’s specifications. The BCG customer base
includes companies in all sizes and industries. However, BCG has mostly
worked with companies in the insurance industry.
One of BCG’s
new customers, City Security Insurance Company (CSIC), has asked BCG to
update its e-commerce website. CSIC has an existing website, but it
needs to be updated since they have added new services to their company
portfolio. The new services include insurance coverage for e-commerce,
employment-related practices liability, management protection, medical
professional liability, and a whole new area of international insurance.
CSIC has grown internationally with offices in Mexico City, Tokyo,
Dubai, London, and Montreal. CSIC corporate headquarters are located in
New York City. The new locations and services are not listed on the
The top management at CSIC wants to build a
new corporate website. BCG has agreed to submit a proposal to meet
CSIC’s needs by building a new website to support their global business.
the Project Manager assigned by BCG, your job is to create a proposal
to meet the needs of CSIC to be shared with CSIC. In the initial
proposal stage, you will need to include your best recommendation for:
- Incorporating new services to the corporate website overall
- Adding the new locations to the corporate website
should be 1200 words in APA cition. Label each section clearly.
Make sure your responses are well written, use APA formatting, and have
the proper citation, as needed.
Testing for One-Way Anova, statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources and search for a quantitative article related to post-hoc tests and consider providing and interpreting post-hoc tests along with commenting on the strength of any relationship found (effect size).
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in the Learning Resources for this week.
- Based on the dataset you chose, construct a research question that can be answered with a one-way ANOVA.
- Once you perform your one-way ANOVA analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your one-way ANOVA results for your research question. Include any post-hoc tests with an analysis of the strength of any relationship found (effect size). Also, in your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
Explain the key ways in which the teachings of the Vedas influence the daily lives of Hindus, philosophy homework help Writing Assignment Help
*******DO NOT PLAGIARIZE
***** DO NOT CITE A BUNCH OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A DISCUSSION
***** READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BECAUSE HE IS SPECIFIC
- Explain the key ways in which the teachings of the Vedas influence the daily lives of Hindus
- In order to respond to this initial question adequately, you will need to provide a minimum of 2 complete paragraphs. And… according to APA guidelines a paragraph is defined as a minimum of 3 complete sentences. Begin your paragraph with a topic sentence that clearly states the issue that will be examined in that paragraph, and then follow it up with at least 2 sentences that support that statement.Paragraph #1 should define what the Vedas are, and identify how they are used by practicing Hindus.Paragraph #2 should explain how these Vedas influence the daily lives of Hindus.
- *******DO NOT PLAGIARIZE***** DO NOT CITE A BUNCH OF SOURCES AND CALL IT A DISCUSSION***** READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BECAUSE HE IS SPECIFIC
- THIS IS ONLY A DISCUSSION QUESTION
Analyzing Ethical Scenarios in Writing, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Analyzing Ethical Scenarios in Writing . Review Ethical Principles from the Society for Technical Communication. Then, read each of the four scenarios below. Each of the scenarios fails to uphold at least one of the six principles listed in the article. For this assignment, you will read each scenario, identify the principle it violates, discuss how it violates the principle, and explain how the situation could be rectified.
Michael has been working as a freelance technical writer for a few years and has assembled a great portfolio he shows to prospective clients when meeting with them. He has decided he can attract more clients by creating a virtual portfolio and directing potential customers to his Web site to see examples of his work. He posts his résumé and various pieces of his work as a freelance worker on the Web site.
Jasmeen loves online role-playing games so much that she maintains a Web site devoted to these games. Her site includes images, text, and video files of the games in addition to user guides and tip sheets. She created the user guides and tip sheets herself by combining information she found on various Web sites, manufacturer user guides, and more.
Javier has been working for a software developer as a technical writer for over ten years and is very good at what he does. Because of his experience and his abilities, he usually completes his assigned projects more quickly than his colleagues do. In addition to his full-time job, Javier also takes on outside writing projects for which he is paid on a contract basis. Javier is always careful about completing his projects before using any extra time to work on his outside projects.
Minh is a project manager for a technical writing firm. Her firm is the best in town, and they are always busy. A new, high profile client has asked Minh for a quote and timeline for a large-scale project that will pay well and could lead to other similar projects. She writes a proposal that provides a quick timeframe even though the firm is already booked to capacity and some projects will have to be pushed back to accommodate this project.
Each analysis is at least 100 words and is written in formal English.