assignment about three political philosophers THOMAS HOBBES, JoH LOCKE, Jean Jacques Rousseau Humanities Assignment Help. assignment about three political philosophers THOMAS HOBBES, JoH LOCKE, Jean Jacques Rousseau Humanities Assignment Help.
this assignment about three political philosophers, THOMAS HOBBES, JoH LOCKE, Jean Jacques Rousseau . Together they are known as Social contract theorists of politics and government. There are both similarities and differences in their theories .
1. THOMAS HOBBES: His concept of
a. The state of Nature or the Natural condition of Mankind
b. The Social Contract
c. The Structure of the State which he called the LEVIATHAN
2. JoH LOCKE: His concept of,
a. The State of Nature and the Social Contract
b. Civil Society-majority and minority and Tolerance
c .Political authority
d. Limited Government and Right of Revolution
e. Right to life, Liberty and Property/ Possessive Individualism
JEAN JACQUES ROUSSEAU: His concept of
a. The State of Nature
b. Community and Civil Society
c. Selfishness and self-love
d. The origins of Inequality in Society
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer each part of the question. Use the internet or any other source of information. Cite your sources.
assignment about three political philosophers THOMAS HOBBES, JoH LOCKE, Jean Jacques Rousseau Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Discussion: Estimating Models Using Dummy Variables Humanities Assignment Help
You have had plenty of opportunity to interpret coefficients for metric variables in regression models. Using and interpreting categorical variables takes just a little bit of extra practice. In this Discussion, you will have the opportunity to practice how to recode categorical variables so they can be used in a regression model and how to properly interpret the coefficients. Additionally, you will gain some practice in running diagnostics and identifying any potential problems with the model.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review Warner’s Chapter 12 and Chapter 2 of the Wagner course text and the media program found in this week’s Learning Resources and consider the use of dummy variables.
- Create a research question using the General Social Survey dataset that can be answered by multiple regression. Using the SPSS software, choose a categorical variable to dummy code as one of your predictor variables.
Estimate a multiple regression model that answers your research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- Interpret the coefficients for the model, specifically commenting on the dummy variable.
- Run diagnostics for the regression model. Does the model meet all of the assumptions? Be sure and comment on what assumptions were not met and the possible implications. Is there any possible remedy for one the assumption violations?
Be sure to support your Main Post and Response Post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA Style.
Sketch the graph of one continuous function f that has all of the following properties, calculus homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
- Sketch the graph of one continuous function f that has all of the following properties.
• f(0) = 6 is an absolute maximum.
• f(3) = 2 is an absolute minimum.
• f has a critical point at x = 2 but no local maximum or local minimum value there.
- A farmer has 850 meters of fencing material available to fence a rectan-
gular field. He wants to fence the outside border of the field and then
add two additional rows of fencing to divide the area into three regions
of equal area (see diagram to the right). Find the dimensions of the
original field that maximize its total area, and then find the maximum
- A farmer wants to fence a rectangular area next to a straight river and then
divide it in half to form two regions of equal area. He needs no fence along
the river. The fence on the outer perimeter is a sturdy material costing $6
per foot (solid lines in diagram), while the fence dividing the two pens in half
costs only $1 per foot (dotted line in diagram). If the total area fenced is to
be 120,000 square feet, find the minimum cost of the fencing material.
- A total of $20 is available to construct a closed rectangular box with a square base. The
material for the top and the bottom of the box costs $3 per square meter, while the
material for the other four sides costs $2 per square meter. Find the dimensions of the
box that maximize its volume.
- The velocities of a sprinter at selected times over a 10-
second race are given by the table to the right.
- (a) Give an underestimate and and overestimate for the total distance traveled by the sprinter during the
race. Include units, and make it clear which answer is which.
- (b) Give your best estimate of the total distance traveled by the sprinter during the race.
- (a) Give an underestimate and and overestimate for the total distance traveled by the sprinter during the
This Table is for Question #5
Introductory Paragraph ONLY Health Medical Assignment Help
Understanding the various diverse populations is important in the healthcare industry. Diversity may include age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, and cultural values. This project will enhance your knowledge and understanding of a specific diverse population. You will need to select a diverse population and write a 3-4 page paper (title page and reference page not included in the page count) about the barriers you may encounter in a customer service capacity within a healthcare setting with that specific population. Once you have selected a population, find a case study that describes a communication barrier and what was done to ensure effective and successful customer service. You will want to explain in detail the barriers that were presented (language, fear, or cultural differences), the reason for the barriers, and also processes followed or implemented to ensure effective customer service.
This week ONLY submitting introductory paragraph of your paper, containing your chosen diverse population.
only one paragraph apa format and citation
Securities Portfolio Business Finance Assignment Help
Assume that you have saved $500,000 and you need to keep them growing for your future needs. You may decide to invest this money in the securities market. You have the course duration to do so starting from weeks 4-14, a 10-week period.
The following is not mandatory to follow, but rather guidelines to provide you with ideas on how to proceed. However, it is your responsibility to document every step and rationalize with evidence your choices. Evaluation is based on the way you constructed your portfolio and is not based on the value of your portfolio. However, combining both is a great success!
In week 1 design an asset allocation mix that is appropriate for your age (e.g. If you are a 20 year old student you can keep 60% stocks, 10% bonds, 10% international stocks and 20% cash). You may assume any age but you need to indicate your assumption when you finish the portfolio and submit it to your teacher. Please do not use mutual funds or ETFs, as these are portfolios and do not provide the means for students to experiment with selecting individual financial instruments.
By the end of the second week, you invest at least half of your money following that asset allocation mix.
By the third week, you can start buying on margin, selling short and dollar cost average.
By the fifth week, you can start learning about options. Once you make money on a stock you can buy a protective put and lock in the profit. If you have not made money in your stocks, you can write a covered call in order to bring more income to the account to help increase the position. Also, for the stocks you bought you can trade index options to hedge your stock positions.
By the sixth-eighth weeks, watch the market news and their implication on interest rates and your investment activities to reassess the portfolio structure.
By the ninth week, you can learn about futures. You can buy future options to hedge investments.
You are required to write about what you traded, why you traded it and what you learned from the trade and all research you conducted to reach to these decisions. Have Fun!
Resume template LAW ENFORCEMENT is my interest, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
LAW ENFORCEMENT is my interest
- Whether you are creating a new resume or revising your current resume, it is important to review resume guidelines and examples. Click here to review an example of a resume.
- Revise your current resume, or click on one of the following resume templates to begin to develop your resume:
- Tailor your resume to your desired career field of interest, placing a particular emphasis on skills, qualifications, and experience that are compatible with that career field in mind.
- Use your skills analysis from Unit 1 to list relevant skills and qualifications.
- Use action verbs and accomplishment-driven language to describe your experience and qualifications.
- When listing your responsibilities, explain both what you did (e.g., Addressed customer questions and concerns) and the benefit it added to the company (e.g., Addressed customer questions and concerns, ensuring the highest level of service was provided).
- Accomplishments are important because they help you distinguish yourself from others who may have the same skill sets as you.
- Accomplishments can include any time you received recognition from a customer, coworker, or supervisor for the way you handled any aspect of your job or projects that you have successfully completed.
- Include your CTU degree in your Education section. Use the name of your degree listed under the Academics tab on the Virtual Campus, and provide the expected graduation date.
- Do not use pronouns (e.g., I, me, or my).
- Remove any of the instructions from the template.
- Make sure your font, spacing, and overall format is professional and consistent.
- Once you have completed your draft, read through the resume line by line. Keep in mind that any typos, spelling, or grammatical errors within your resume could potentially lead to your application being rejected by prospective employers, so you should edit your document with great care to ensure that you are submitting an error-free, polished resume.
Upload your completed resume to the Submissions areas of the classroom.
Resume template LAW ENFORCEMENT is my interest, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Compute the following variances for July: The materials price and quantity variances, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Review Exercise 10-8 on pages 452-453 of the text, and compute the material and labor variances as required. Make sure to show your calculations. Also, prepare a brief explanation of the possible causes of each variance. What actions can management take to minimize future variances?
Dawson Toys, Ltd., produces a toy called the Maze. The company has recently established a standard cost system to help control costs and has established the following standards for the Maze toy: During July, the company produced 3,000 Maze toys. Production data for the month on the toy follow: Direct materials: 25,000 microns were purchased at a cost of $0.48 per micron. 5,000 of these microns were still in inventory at the end of the month. Direct labor: 4,000 direct labor-hours were worked at a cost of $36,000. Required: Compute the following variances for July: The materials price and quantity variances. The labor rate and efficiency variances. Prepare a brief explanation of the possible causes of each variance.
Compare and contrast Health Medical Assignment Help
Locate a minimum of three articles on healthcare reform and how it has impacted quality, economics, and patient safety on healthcare services in the U.S. Describe the influence of each of these factors on the U.S. healthcare system and how healthcare is delivered to communities. Compare and contrast your findings. What is the same and what is different?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- A minimum of four references with associated in-text citations. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Use headings to organize the content in your work.
Keynote Speech, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
- I.Keynote Speech: Securing Our 21st Century Future: The Role of Diversity in Higher Education
Congratulations! You have just been asked to give a keynote speech to the upcoming higher education conference in your state. The conference chair has asked you to talk about the role of diversity, multiculturalism, and social justice in higher education and on our campuses, especially given the current political climate not just in the U.S., but in a number of other countries and locales around the globe. As a starting place, she has provided you with this quotation from Daryl Smith’s book:
Diversity is a powerful agent of change. Indeed, diversity is an imperative that must be embraced if colleges and universities are to be successful in a pluralistic and interconnected world. While technology has long been recognized as a transformative element of society, the dynamics of diversity are reshaping the world and its institutions with equal impact. Like technology, diversity offers significant opportunities to fulfill the mission of higher education and to serve institutional excellence, albeit in new ways. The question is not whether we want diversity or whether we should accommodate diversity, for diversity is clearly our present and our future. Rather, it is time to move beyond old questions and to ask instead how we can build diversity into the center of higher education, where it can serve as a powerful facilitator of institutional mission and societal purpose.
[Smith, D. (2015). Diversity’s promise for higher education (2nd ed.). Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.]
For this assignment, you will write and deliver a 5-7 minute speech entitled “Securing Our 21st Century Future: The Role of Diversity in Higher Education” addressing what you see as the need for, and the role of, diversity, multiculturalism, and social justice in higher education and on our campuses. You should use all available information you have been learning from our class, plus any other outside resources you deem appropriate to craft your speech. You will need to submit your actual speech to me in addition to delivering your speech. You may either do your speech in class, or my preference is that you do a high quality video, upload it to YouTube, and then share the link with the class. You will need to deliver/upload your speech no later than April 21.
Your speech will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
Use of Time: the speech is balanced and an appropriate amount of attention is given to each major point or content area; the presentation makes full use of the time allocated – it does not seem rushed or superficially drawn out, and does not end too early or go past the designated ending time.
Delivery: information is presented in a motivating manner and seems designed to pique the interest of the audience.
Content: the topic areas of the speech are covered comprehensively and in appropriate depth and detail — but not in an overindulgent manner; the presentation stays coherently centered on the primary points being made.
Critical Thinking: the speech demonstrates critical thinking skills appropriate to a graduate-level class; statements of opinion are reinforced by empirical evidence or outside research.
Proactive Bias: the focus of the speech is on application of the material as opposed to just describing, summarizing or critiquing what is covered.
Pediatric OT Client Case Study with Psychosocial Focus, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
1. Introduction with pertinent site information (e.g. type of setting, context, pediatric client population, etc.)
- Client information and his/her situation (e.g. initials; age; dates of onset and referral; reason for OT referral; prior health status; prior occupational performance/ participation status and patterns; contextual information). TO PRESERVE CLIENT CONFIDIENTIALITY, AVOID USING THE CHILD’S ACTUAL INITIALS.
- A brief summary of the child’s OT-related problems, goals, evaluations, interventions and intervention rationales. Concisely include assessment tools/ methods that were used, treatment activities and their associated goals (summarized), and the therapeutic relationship with the child and his/her family. Include relevant cultural information (including language issues if relevant).
- OT Theories/ Frames of Reference (FOR) – including one psychosocial theory or FOR – as associated with the client’s current OT interventions and the related intervention rationales. Include a brief statement about the expected impacts of incorporating these theories or FORs. Name the originator(s) of any theory you mention, with no need to cite and reference any sources.
- The child’s and family’s perception of his/her illness and psychosocial limitations (see Pediatric Case Study Template). Information can be gleaned from observations of therapist-child interactions (and therapist-family interactions, if applicable), consultation with the treating therapist(s), and/or your informal interview of the child and/or family member(s) (when feasible and appropriate).
- The family’s/ child’s social network and social interaction opportunities; the child’s favorite activities; his/her most challenging occupationally-based activities and why they are difficult; related issues that will impact post-discharge expectations for this child’s life situation.
- The length, structure and funding for OT services for this child at the facility; the child’s and family’s social support network after discharge; the child’s discharge environment including accessibility barriers, if applicable; changes to the discharge environment recommended by the client’s current OT, if applicable.
- A brief summary that includes your judgments regarding the value of this case study for informing OT practice. Also include concise suggestions for improving OT services for this child (e.g. to make them more culturally sensitive).