I basically want a PowerPoint on why it is important to build morale to issue and do yearly performance evaluation and have for example 3 tiers if an employee needs work they will. get 1% increase second tier as meets would get 3% or exceeds would get 5% yearly increase. Also do include on why employee incentives help build morale and make employee want to work harder. Live end of year incentives like giving employees a bonus or even something small as a gift card or possibly giving them Christmas off since most companies are open during holidays
Case: Select an organization in health care and review the organizational, reimbursement, accounting, and delivery of care issues or problems they are facing and address the following;
1. Provide an overview.
2. Explain the issues, concerns, problems, etc.
3. Determine best course of action to solve the problem (s).
4. Justify your position.
Also, include a conclusion and keep the plagiarism between 20-30%, please.
These are questions about the powerpoint on media violence and the documentary The Mask You Live In. Previously, we were set to view “Tough Guise,” but the video would not work on kanopy.
You will either work on your own and write a reflection or partner with one person to record a ten minute audio or with two partners for a fifteen minute audio. You will need to find your own partners if you wish to collaborate for this assignment.
Pick at least 6 that interest you the most to reflect on or discuss in details. Be sure to review the powerpoint and the documentary first. Your comments should show ideas and examples drawn from the powerpoint and documentary. It’s important to consider and respond specifically to materials from the module as opposed to having a random conversation about the topics. Work to answer all the subparts of your chosen questions.
The questions to consider for reflection include:
1. How do you think violence in the media has affected you? How do you feel about exposing your own children or young siblings or other small kids to the same kind of media violence? Do you think it affects them? Discuss what you learned in the PowerPoint and documentary about this.
2. In The Mask You Live In, Joe Ehrmann says that boys and men are taught to measure success in terms of three things: athletic ability, economic
wealth, and sexual conquests. He calls these the three lies of masculinity. Does having these things make a person masculine? Why or why not? Can a person be masculine without having these things?
3. How are girls and women who have athletic ability, economic wealth, and sexual conquests viewed in our society? How are girls and women taught to measure their success? What would be the three lies of femininity?
4. What happens when people believe these lies about masculinity and femininity? What are the costs and benefits for individuals? For
society? What are some other ways to measure success?
5. Do you feel various cultures in the US and elsewhere are opening up, that people are becoming more willing to embrace more men that go against the traditional masculine type? If so, why do you think this is happening? If not, why not? Are younger generations of Americans different today from older generations in their view of masculinity and femininity? If so, how and why has this happened? Whatճ different now? If not, how and why have things essentially stayed the same? How do you think these ideas can vary across cultural, racial, ethnic, geographic or religious groups?
6. If the glamorization of violence by media and other parts of our culture sometimes inspires actual violence, why is it that girls and women who are surrounded by the same media environment are so much less likely than boys and men to commit violence? Given that media glamorize violence (something those in the industry admit as a problem themselves), and assuming that this glamorization can lead males, in particular, to commit violent acts, why is it that most males exposed to the this imagery do not commit acts of violence?
7. What is the difference between *individual* boys and men thinking critically about their attitudes and behaviors, and *institutional* change that allows more diversity and flexibility in men’s lives, relationships, and work and family responsibilities? Cite examples of each.
8. In The Mask You Live In, Byron Hurt points out that the hyper-masculinity and hyper-violence in Hollywood movies are reflected in other forms of
media as well. For instance, an emphasis on hyper-masculinity– particularly patriarchal values, conventional gender roles, and heteronormativity – and hyperviolence are also prevalent in contemporary music forms such as country, rap, and heavy metal. What other forms of media serve to perpetuate hyper-masculinity and hyperviolence?
9. “Entitled” means – Believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment
• In your opinion, why are boys more likely than girls to feel entitled to power?
• How might this sense of entitlement be harmful to boys and those around them?
• How might this sense of entitlement be linked to violence, especially domestic and intimate partner violence, where boys and men seek retribution when they don’t get something they believe they deserve (e.g., respect, a job, a romantic or sexual partner, etc.)?
Read AOM chapter 3 on Theories of Migration and answer the following questions. Please cite the page number that you used to find the answer from the textbook provided.
Only use the source provided below to answer the questions. Number the questions as shown below.
1. How does xenophobia emerge and become politically useful? Please describe briefly.
2. What are some trends and patterns of international migration? Choose two trends the authors write about and describe them in your own words.
3. Please describe the main points of migration systems theory in your own words. Add your own view considering the strengths and weaknesses this theory contains.
4. What are some key criticisms against dependency theory, world systems theory, and globalization theory, according to the authors?
Reflect upon a current or previous organization, and consider the organizational mission, vision, and values, as well as the organizational culture, and leadership practices; then discuss:
In what ways did the organizational mission, vision, and values reflect a culture of excellence?
How were the mission, vision, and values similar to and different from your personal philosophy of nursing and core values?
How were the mission and values reflected in the organizational culture and leadership?
Recommend one leadership approach or strategy which can be applied to support a culture of excellence within your future MSN role.
Watch the assigned videotape of the child. You will want to watch it numerous times. This is my suggestion:
1. Review your notes from class, power point and the Tables from Appendix C in Owens text.
2. The first time just watch the video.
3. Watch the videos as many times as you need – take notes on behaviors you observe in the areas of motor, cognition, social, and communication.
4. Answer the questions below.
Select a region/country for expansion for the case you selected in Week 7 (Macy’s see attached.) You must choose a different region or country and a different case from previous assignments (You cannot choose: Australia, China, or India.)
Prepare a 12- to 15-page Global Expansion Report.
Complete a SWOT analysis for the organization.
Complete an IFE based on your SWOT for at least 10 internal factors including both strengths and weaknesses.
Explain how the IFE’s highest weighted scores will influence your decision-making in the chosen region or country and justify your rating and weights for the internal factor evaluation.
Complete an EFE including at least 10 external factors related to the country or region selected based on your SWOT including both opportunities and threats.
Explain how the EFE’s highest weighted scores will influence your decision-making in the chosen region or country and justify your rating and weights for the external factor evaluation.
Recommend a strategy for expansion.
Justify your recommendation. Consider how your internal and external factor evaluations informed your recommendation and decision-making.
Format your references according to APA guidelines.
Briefly describe the hypothesis and the findings of your chosen article (use your own words don’t just copy and paste the abstract!). Then answer these questions:
Why do you think you picked this topic/article? What did you like and dislike about the research? How do you think the findings of the researchers contribute to this field of psychology? If you had to follow up on the research, what question(s) would you ask in your study?
Please properly cite your article at the bottom of your post.
For this assignment, you will apply your knowledge and understanding of the seven components of a play.
WATCH the BBC performance of Oedipus the King on Digital Theatre . The production is 2 hours and 3 minutes.
First log in at least once from here:
https://libraryguides.mdc.edu/DigitalTheatrePlus (Links to an external site.)
or from the A-Z list: https://libraryguides.mdc.edu/az.php?q=Digital Theatre (Links to an external site.)
Once logged in from these links, search for the video manually (Oedipus, the King BBC) or click on the link.
https://edu.digitaltheatreplus.com/content/productions/oedipus-the-king-bbc-studios (Links to an external site.)
For this assignment write two paragraphs explaining how you will make yourself the best applicant for your program of interest. What will set you apart from other applicants, do you have customer service experience. The document should be double spaced using sized 12 Times New Roman Font. You may submit a Google or Word document.
I have experience in costumer service since I work as a waitress in a restaurant.