assignment help Writing Assignment Help. assignment help Writing Assignment Help.
Step 1 – First Steps to Contract Creation
Your boss has asked for a plan that will result in the creation of a contract for office cleaning by a company that will charge for their services. Discuss the following:
- Explain how you will obtain information required to create a statement of work and request for proposal, from various department managers, whose areas will be cleaned by the contractor.
- Describe at least 2 types of contracts appropriate for this exercise.
- Choose 1 contract type and explain why you chose it.
Step 2 – Request of Information from Suppliers
You have been asked by your manager to develop a request for proposal and to recommend a contract type that will be useful in meeting the requirements determined in your previous research of the companies various departmental needs for office cleaning by an outside contractor of departments who will use the service. Discuss the following:
- List 3 specific tasks suppliers should perform and ask for a proposal.
- Describe the criteria that will be used to determine the tasks are completed satisfactorily.
- Develop a white paper that lists three types of contracts. For each type of contract, discuss the following.
- Contract type
- Description of contract type
- When to use
Step 3 – Uniform Commercial Code Consideration
Your manager has a concern that a subcontractor wants to use a video they found on the Internet to advertise their services. The subcontractor intends to include your company’s name as a client. In a white paper, describe the following to the manager:
- Under what circumstances are videos on the Internet subject to the Copyright Law of 1974?
- Under what circumstances can “use” mentioned in the copyright law justify the use of the video?
- Discuss what options the subcontractor can take to ensure no copyright violation occurs?
Part 4 – Contract Draft
Your boss has asked you to provide a draft of the final contract that will become the document guiding the companies in the fulfilling the requirements you have presented in the previous weeks. You are to provide a white paper that includes the following:
- An introduction discussing what topics will be discussed and an explanation of the purpose for administering a contract.
- A statement of expectation, also considered the statement of work, defining the services required.
- A request for information using stakeholder requirements from previous phase.
- Select appropriate contract format (example, fixed price, cost plus expenses, etc.) and explain why the selected contract type is appropriate for this effort.
- Select appropriate terms you desire to incorporate from the Uniform Commercial Code. Provide the UCC designation and the title; not the complete wording in the code.
The legal terms and conditions should be detailed in the UCC section. The statement of expectation should include all rules the two companies (the contract provider and the buying company) must comply with for the contract to be considered fulfilled. Students will be expected to show they understand the specific rules each company must adhere to. See Phase 5 Key Assignment Final Draft instructions for white paper organization.
Part 5 – Final Contract
- A PowerPoint presentation containing 5–7 slides is required in addition to the paper. The PowerPoint presentation should be a brief summary suitable for presentation to management justifying the recommendation.
assignment help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
artcle summary 1 Humanities Assignment Help
this is what the professor said :
- A scholarly, scientific article has a hypothesis and evidence, and has been published in an academic journal. I very strongly suggest that you check with me first to confirm that the articles you find are scientific.
- Choose articles based on your research question, not based on what you think your case studies might be. (For example: if you are really interested in terrorists in China, find articles about insurgencies and terrorist groups generally; if you are really interested in corruption in Tawain, find articles about corruption generally.)
- In about two pages per article describe, as precisely as possible, the following:
- the research question
- the hypothesis
- the key independent variables
- the dependent variable
- the units of observation
- the findings and conclusion
my research question is why do some rich countries have strict air pollution than others? and i choice to compare kenya and japan
independent variables the average income (write one paragraph about the independent variable in the article ) income
the the dependent variable is environmental quality (one paragraph ) outcome
the units in this article are countries because in this article the authors are comparing countries (write one paragraph about the unites in the article
the article that i want you to summaries is this ONLY THIS NO OUT SIDE SOURCES PLEASE : Selden, Thomas M., and Daqing Song. “”Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management ( 1994): 147-162.
i will give you a sample of one of my friend’s paper i want you to do the same but for my article please do the same and focus to talk about that they are comparing countries and talk about the independent varib the income and the out come which is the dependent variable.
summary about Michael Boylan, Georgia .. “YOU MUCH HAVE THE BOOK, I DON’T HAVE IT” Writing Assignment Help
IF you DO NOT HAVE THE BOOK DO NOT TAKE THE QUESTION
Summary about Michael Boylan, Georgia: A Trilogy—part one, part two, part three/
1 -2 sentences for each chapter
!!!!! you must have the book because i don’t have it !!!!!!
TILL PAGES 115
Step One: Review the number of chapters involved in the assignment (given in page numbers).
Step Two: Read the given section of pages.
Step Three: Create chapter summaries for each chapter in the given assignment. Tell what goes on in the chapter, to whom, and to what effect. Use the chapter numbers as headers: Chapter One: (then give summary), etc.
Step Four: Find some part of a scene in one of the chapters that strikes you as unusual (an anomaly). Decide whether you are positively or negatively disposed to this anomaly. Summarize the anomaly and your reaction under the header: Anomaly.
Step Five: Cite one philosophical principle that you think in some way connects to the anomaly. Header: Philosophical Principle.
Create a business plan for a home health company Business Finance Assignment Help
Create a business plan
Company is Maxim Healthcare in Boynton Beach, FL
Business Plan Outline
- Brief description of your office
- Demographics, Population, Geographics
- Market: Current Market is West Palm Beach FL
- Current office goal is $144,895, Please discuss ways to get us to reach our goal.
- Goals of Your Marketing Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Detailed Client Classification (Target Market)
- Trends in the Market
- Methods of Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Recruiting Vision
- Sales Approach
- Advertising Strategies
- Customer Service
- Target Accounts, National Accounts, Existing Accounts
- Financials (Be prepared to discuss)
- Copy of Most Recent Profit Summary
- Copy of Profit and Loss Statement
- Tracking/Stretch Numbers
- Projections for Growth in next 3 years
- Copy of Aging Report
- Internal Team Development
- Bench Strength / Internal Personnel
design of a constructed wetland Science Assignment Help
CHAPTER 1 AND 2 ONLY 4000 WORDS GENERAL INFORMATION the below is only explanation that will help you with the information:
we have a thesis report project and we need an expert in research and has had previous experience with writing such reports to help us with writing to help us with writing this paper. this projects highly important and were expecting high standard work with no plagiarism and trusted resources (no websites, only dealing with related journals, articles and books etc)
our thesis topic is about the design of a constructed wetland, we are dealing with three designs two household wetlands and one to do deal with a bigger area for example (industry or commercial). moreover we will conduct an EIA study.
for now we don’t need the whole thesis, we only need chapter 1 and 2. which is around 4000 and it should include general information. we won’t include the detailed EIA study in those two chapters. we will submit a previous thesis work done by a student so you can relate to the format for you to able to implement our thesis structure for chapter 1 and 2 the same way. we have researched some general information from a couple of resources so you can use it but you have to further research to find additional information because it requires more research.
as you know chapter 1 and 2 only requires general information so don’t mention anything about the design because that will be done in the later chapters. for now you should check the report format of the thesis we will share with you. first of all in our chapter 1 we would like to include: 1- introduction (which includes the report background), 2- environmental impact assessment ( the location of our EIA study will be in Abu Tubu (block 60) talk briefly about the EIA by referring to the way its written in the uploaded thesis and mention this location) 3- problem statement 4- scope of the study 5- objectives ( we will be dealing with 3 different designs of constructed wetlands, horizontal, vertical and free water surface and mention that we will run an EIA study on it, moreover we would want you to research about more objectives options that we can use, here are examples of some objectives : mass balance, energy balance, nutrient removal and cost budget, you can search about these objectives and use them or you can chose other alternatives for us, whatever you think is reasonable ) 6- project limitations( in the thesis we uploaded the limitation was not included so please research about it and include it, moreover keep in mind that we live in the Sultanate of Oman and its a very hot country so you can also add the affects of that in the limitation) 7- the report structure
in chapter 2 include: include literature review ( talk general about the waste water (grey water) then mention types of technologies in treating waste water ex :conventional plants and natural wetlands and in the natural wetlands talk about each types we chose briefly (vertical subsurface wetland, horizontal subsurface wetland and free water surface wetland) moreover include the approaches and factors and everything that can be found in the literature and refer to the style of the thesis uploaded.
you can use this link to help you with information about the water scarcity and water conservation and we will upload other files below that can help you with the research for the chapters.
please make sure you read the instructions carefully we need chapter 1 and 2 to be accurately written
Research Paper and exam need help Humanities Assignment Help
- Complete your assignment using word-processing software such as MS Word 365 (download free software at http://www.ctcd.edu/faculty-staff/information-technology/student-links/), LibreOffice (download free software at https://www.libreoffice.org/download), or other per course requirements. Save your file as an .rtf file or .doc to ensure that it can be opened at any computer. Submit your assignment by selecting the title link, browsing to, and attaching your saved file. Make sure to select SUBMIT. You may view your posting both on this page and under My Grade (available under Tools).
When you successfully complete this lesson, you will be able to:
- Devise a research topic, using a variety of sources.
- Develop the correct MLA format for noting reference materials.
- Employ direct quotes, paraphrases, and summaries from sources for notes.
- Develop an annotated bibliography.
- Compose a research paper with a well-formulated thesis and proper documentation.
This lesson runs concurrently with other lessons. Be sure to check due dates on Syllabus Page 2.You are to write a paper (seven to ten pages) on a literary topic related to Fahrenheit 451 in some way. Begin reading Fahrenheit 451 on the first day of class and complete reading by midterm. Do not wait till the final days of class to write your research paper. Be sure to check due dates on the syllabus.Think about questions like this:
- Does the novel contain a great deal of symbolism? Perhaps you could write a paper that deals with the author’s use of symbolism in the novel.
- How does realism play into the meaning of the novel?
- How does a change in setting affect the development of the plot?
You may choose to address standard fiction elements such as theme, characterization, symbolism, allegory, irony, realism, or settings. History papers and biographical papers are not acceptable for this assignment. Begin planning your literary research paper now. This is an ongoing project that you will work on while you do other lessons in this course.
This folder provides specific instructions for your research paper, as well as links for research sources.
Where Do I Submit My Research Paper?
Please submit your research paper in the assignment area in the “Finals Week” folder, under “Lessons.”
Research Paper and exam need help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Federal Government GOVT2305 7 quizzes Humanities Assignment Help
i need a tutor who is very confident in their federal government knowledg and also who is communicative I have 7 quizzes each quiz contains 40 questions and you only get one try this is a big reason why i need aa tutor who knows everything about federal government
This quizzes are a great portion of my grade so it is very important to me. it will determine if i pass or not.
so please be confident to make a very good grade.
the questions are 40multiple choice questions and you are only given 45min.
so if you think you can google ur way out… it wont work
so if you are a tutor who is confident in their federal government and think you will get all good grades please help me
(12-14 pages) – ECONOMETRICS RESEARCH REPORT (Using SPSS) Economics Assignment Help
You need to do three thing:
1) Input the Data
2) Create the graph (Using SPSS – Scatter plot)
3) Analysis the result
The Research Report will provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate their comprehension of the all the concepts of econometric analysis and report writing covered in the course.
An excellent report will:
1. Report statistical results.
2. Explain the significance and credibility of these results.
3. Relate the limitations of the results.
4. Execute some possible corrections, and report those results.
PART I. Standard Portion.
The Report will contain a Standard Portion where each group will estimate the same model using the Ordinary Least Squares Regression technique which we have studied.
1. For the Standard Portion use the Democratic Presidential Vote Percentage in 2008 (Obama Vote Share) (#197 in dataset) as the dependent variable.
2. Against this y variable regress the following list of independent variables (all in a single model specification):
a) Median Hosing Value (#91 in dataset)
b) Violent Crime Rate (#46 in dataset)
c) Education, BA degree or more percentage (#51 in dataset)
d) Poverty Rate (#59 in dataset)
e) Population Density (#4 in dataset)
f) Population (#2 in dataset)
g) Unemployment Rate (#100 in dataset)
3. Answer these questions:
a) Can you explain/predict the y variable using the x variables listed?
b) Is this a strong or weak result statistically? Explain.
c) Which x variables are the best predictors?
d) Does the result make sense? Explain.
PART II. Your Own Model (PENNSYLVANIA)
After the Standard Portion, each group is free to build its own model, selecting whatever dependent variable and set of independent variables.
An excellent Report in Part II will:
PENNSYLVANIA-RHODE ISLAND-SOUTH CAROLINA-SOUTH DAKOTA (N=184)
Set 1: Adams County PENNS (index=1) through Pike County PENNS (index=52)
Set 2: Potter County PENNS (index=53) through Spartanburg County SC (index=114)
Set 3: Sumter County SC (index=115) through Todd County SD (index=178)
Set 4: Tripp County SD (index=179) through Ziebach County SD (index=184)
1. Build and report on a basic model using Ordinary Least Squares (OLS) regression analysis.
2. Explain in detail how credible are the results.
3. Explain any important weaknesses or criticisms of that basic model.
4. Suggest some modifications and corrections; explain what each offer in econometric terms.
5. Run at least two more OLS specifications which attempt to improve upon the information generated in your basic model.
6. Report and explain these results.
PART III. Appendix.
Please include the summary statistics of all of the variables you use in your Report.
help with this Business Finance Assignment Help
Don’t overthink this. Use the fillable form 201 to document your IAP after you have considered what incident priorities you need to include. Look at the examplar I posted as a model for you.
A trio of individuals has opened fire using Soviet pattern automatic rifles in an enclosed two story shopping mall on a major shopping day. There are 50 stores listed on the mall directory, and the reports from the Police “Hunter” Team that deployed immediately upon arrival reports ‘bodies everywhere’, in excess of 50. One shooter has been ‘neutralized’, and one has been ‘isolated’ in the north end of the north-south oriented “W” configured mall. The closest hospital (200 beds) is 2 miles, the closest trauma center (500 beds) is 15 mi. There are two other intermediate size (350 bed) hospitals within 10 mi.
Discrimination Case Study Writing Assignment Help
Locate a recent court case, lawsuit, or an article addressing a court case or lawsuit involving discrimination in the selection criteria and methods used for hiring or a promotion. Write a paper of at least 500 words in length about the selected manuscript. You are required to use a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following information in your paper:
- Provide a brief description of the selected manuscript.
- Identify the selection criteria and methods, and discuss how they relate to the needs of the organization in the case.
- Include an analysis of the criteria and methods used for selecting the employee in the manuscript.
- Include a discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to equal employment opportunity as they pertain to the employment selection process in this manuscript.
- What impact will this court case, lawsuit, or article have on HR management?
- All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.