Assignment :Multi-Touch Screens vs. Mouse-Driven Screens, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Assignment :Multi-Touch Screens vs. Mouse-Driven Screens, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment.
- Dearden, A. (2008). User-Centered Design Considered Harmful
- Norman, D. (2007–2010). Activity-centered design: Why I like my Harmony remote control
Computer applications that run on desktop and laptop computers have, for a long time, been designed to be driven by dragging and clicking a mouse. With the introduction of tablet personal computers, the trend has shifted toward using touch-based screens. We now have access to touch-based TVs, touch-based monitors, touch-based laptops and touch-based tablets. Touch and multi-touch devices provide end users with the ability to interact physically with an application much more naturally.
Imagine that you are the Information Technology Director of a major chain restaurant, and you have been assigned to design a menu ordering application that can run on all devices. Examine whether using a touch-screen monitor, a tablet, or using a mouse to select menu items to place an order would be most efficient. Speculate how employees would interact with these devices and the type of emotional reaction that customers and employees will experience while placing a beverage, appetizer or entrée order.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Differentiate between the interaction types and styles that apply to multi-touch screens and applications running on them.
- Determine the conceptual model that you would use when designing a product for your restaurant.
- Describe the key analogies and concepts these monitors expose to users, including the task-domain objects users manipulate on the screen.
- Determine one (1) utility / tool in an application for touch-based and mouse-drive screens that should be designed with memory retention / recall. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may use the resources above or others of your choosing.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the relationship between the cognitive principles and their application to interfaces and products.
- Explain the conceptual terms for analyzing human interaction with affordance, conceptual models, and feedback.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using this rubric.
Assignment :Multi-Touch Screens vs. Mouse-Driven Screens, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Affect of Religion on Politics, assignment help Mathematics Assignment Help
- ceate a cross tabulation for each year. Each year should have a cross tabulation for church attendance and party identification as well as religious denomination and party identification. Do not need cross tabs for the control variables. (There should be 4 crosstabs: 1. 1960 Church Attendance-Party Identification, 2. 1960 Religious Denomination, 3. 2012 Church Attendance, 4. 2012. Religious Denomination)
- Create a multinomial logit model for each year using all control variables as well as religious denomination and church attendance. Party Identification should be used as the dependent variable. (There should be 4 models: 1. 1960 Church Attendance-Party Identification, 2. 1960 Religious Denomination, 3. 2012 Church Attendance, 4. 2012. Religious Denomination) DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE CONTROL VARIABLES.
- Create a graph to visualize the data. These should look at both church attendance and religious denominations effects of party identification each year.
annotated bibliography, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Now that you have written essay #2, you are prepared to begin the process of finding secondary sources to help you with essay #3. This homework assignment is intended to help you gain experience finding relevant sources that build on the platform you’ve already established. It is also intended to get you thinking about criteria for recognizing and selecting a good source that is truly valuable.
Compile an annotated bibliography. Find and choose sources that would build on the information in your second essay. Take your time and find really good sources, because you are going to be asked to use these in essay #3. Find 4 relevant sources. Cite them in MLA format as they would appear in a Works Cited page. Add an explanatory note for each, which should be a medium length paragraph per source.
Find these sources using our library databases.
Pick one source that supports a point you made in essay. Explain how the source supports your original point.
Pick one source that adds a new piece of information to your essay. Explain how this new piece of information would affect your original work.
Choose one source that reveals an inaccuracy in your essay or that challenges your point of view. Explain how you would incorporate this source into your essay.
Choose a quote from one source that would enhance your essay. Explain how you would use the quote in a revised draft of your essay.
Monsters in America, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Monsters in America.
As W. Scott Poole’s text will serve as the conceptual framework for the course, this assignment seeks to promote regular critical engagement with the text.
Part 1: Chapter by Chapter Engagement. For each chapter of the text, students will maintain comprehensive, written dossiers separated into three components as follows.
Component 1: Annotated Reflections. (1.5-2 pages) Students will compose written reflections on the material covered, using annotation as a strategy to highlight their perspective and response to the readings. Keeping the principles outlined in Adler’s “How to Mark a Book” in mind while reading, students should seek to identify moments/passages in the text that were illuminating, confusing, instructive, dubious, biased, fascinating, problematic, and so forth.
The written reflection itself should be both specific and representative of the whole range of the required reading, and not simply be from the first few pages of the reading. This piece is a reflection of how the reader interacts with the text; there is no right or wrong, only different levels of academic curiosity and critical thought.
The reflection should include a series of insightful, well-developed entries of select annotations the student has made. Each entry should begin by citing the first few words of the relevant phrase or passage, followed by the page number. The remainder of the entry should examine the significance of the passage. Entries can clarify a reference and explain its significance, explore something that is unclear, or explain why something resonates with the reader, etc. (There is a reason that you made the annotation, and each individual will annotate something different.)
Reflections will be submitted according to the due dates outlined in the weekly schedule. Those students scheduled to present for a given chapter are not required to submit a reflection (see Monsters in America Presentations assignment). An individual grade is not assigned to each reflection; however, reflections will be graded collectively upon the completion of the project. Failure to submit a reflection will result in a 10 point reduction from the overall project grade.
Component 2: Summary. (1 page) Students will compose a summary of the chapter, highlighting the key elements of Poole’s text. These summaries should not exceed one page in length.
Component 3: Vocabulary. Students will maintain a list of unfamiliar words they come across in the chapter. The list should also include the page on which the word was found. Once completing the chapter, students will define these words using a college dictionary and observing the definition appropriate for the word’s usage in context.
Part 2: Comprehensive Reflection. The comprehensive reflection will be a culminating work composed at the end of the semester. Prior to the class, students will have their chapter reflections returned to them for review. The comprehensive reflection will call upon students, using their chapter reflections as their only reference, to treat Monsters in America in its entirety, focusing on their overall impressions of the work as well as anything learned from the text with long ranging applicability beyond the context of the course.
Li Bai(Po)’s poetry “The Jewel Stairs Grievance response, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please follow the instruction, the first paragraph should catch people’s eyes and have the thesis sentence ( please underline the thesis sentence), the second, third and fourth paragraph should support the thesis sentence. Please read the instruction i attached below, you must follow the instruction i attached below. Do not plagiarize!!!
use Li Bai(Po)’s poetry “The Jewel Stairs Grievance”
The jewelled steps are already quite white with dew,
It is so late that the dew soaks my gauze stockings,
And I let down the crystal curtain
And watch the moon through the clear autumn.
Note.- Jewel stairs, therefore a palace. Grievance, therefore there is something to complain of. Gauze stockings, therefore a court lady, not a servant who complains. Clear autumn, therefore he has no excuse on account of weather. Also she has come early, for the dew has not merely whitened the stairs, but has soaked her stockings. The poem is especially prized because she utters no direct reproach.
Please write an outline first, and i need to see the outline first
The theme of this poetry is loneliness!!! Please write this essay about that.
How do enterprise systems help businesses achieve operational excellence, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
. How do enterprise systems help businesses achieve operational excellence?
(i.e., (a) Define an enterprise system and (b) Explain how enterprise software works.)
2. What are the challenges posed by enterprise applications? (i.e., List and describe the challenges posed by enterprise applications.)
3. How do customer relationship management systems help firms achieve customer intimacy?
(a) Define customer relationship management and explain why customer relationships are so important today.
(b) Describe how partner relationship management (PRM) and employee relationship management (ERM) are related to customer relationship management (CRM)?
(c) Describe the tools and capabilities of customer relationship management software for sales, marketing, and customer service.
(d) Distinguish between operational and analytical CRM.
How do enterprise systems help businesses achieve operational excellence, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Essay Paper on Aristole’s Perfect Tragedy, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
This Paper format with need to be double-spaced, times new roman 12 font and in MLA. It should be no more then 5 pages 4 the Maximum. This paper should have two parts to it.
Part ONE: write a short paper in which they identify one example of a modern work (film, novel, short story, etc.) that meets Aristotle’s criteria of a “perfect tragedy”. Describe how this work meets, or does not meet, each criteria. You MUST answer the same questions you answered for Aias and Oedipus Rex as you write your paper – however, you MUST also write paragraphs. Do NOT just answer the questions, but use the questions as a guide to help you write a good paper.
PART TWO: write the following essay in addition to the short paper above: Some scholars argue that Aristotle thinks Oedipus Rex is the perfect tragedy. Other scholars deny that Aristotle thinks Oedipus Rex is “perfect.”
- Using Aristotle’s criteria for the perfect tragedy, analyze the plot of Oedipus Rex and prove it meets his criteria or not. You MUST apply the terminology of Aritstotle in your response and use the questions that you answered about Oedipus Rex as your guide to make sure you analyze the plot fully
Oedipus Rex Questions:
1. Identify the hero
2. Does the hero start the play in “good fortune” (i.e. is his life going well in the beginning of the tragedy?)
3. Do the hero and all other characters end the play in “bad fortune” (i.e. is everyone
less happy in the end)
4.Identify the tragic flaw of the hero (if any) and quote a passage that shows this flaw.
5. Does this tragedy evoke a catharsis in you of pity AND fear? That is, do you feel relieved from pity and fear in the end?
6. Do you think most people would feel a catharsis of pity and fear from this tragedy?
7. Identify the tragic action (if any) and quote the passage in which this action takes place.
8.If there is a tragic action, is the description of it disgusting or excessively graphic?
9. If there is a tragic action, cite the passage that is the recognition scene.
10.If there is no tragic action, was the tragic action avoided or averted by recognition of a loved one? Quote the passage in which the tragic action is avoided because of some kind of recognition of a loved one (For example, the hero avoids murdering someone because he realizes the person he is about to murder is his son)
11.Identify the turning point (if any) and quote the passage.
Strategy paper, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I have another Strategy paper to write it’s 5 paragraphs with 1 being the intro, 2,3,4 being the body and the 5th one being the conclusion. I have to pick between 7 strategies. WITH THIS I ALSO NEED AN OUTLINE!! So ill need an outline and then the paper
For these assignments, you will choose your own topic and decide which type of paper you would like to write. This latter decision is made by choosing a main writing strategy
Since I have already done narration and compare and contrast, here are the writing strategies I can choose from: description, illustration, process, definition, classification, evaluation, cause and/or effect, problem-solution and counterarguments.
Note: it should be noted that whatever the main writing strategy is that you choose, some of the other writing strategies will also be utilized to varying degrees.
Here are the different types of papers you will typically see in an academic environment: process, evaluation, definition and classification, comparison and/or contrast, cause and/or effect, problem-solution, and finally, counterarguments.
- Process Paper would explain how to do something, how something happened, how something happens or how something should, would or could happen.
- An Evaluation Paper would evaluate (judge) a person, place or thing in relation to personal or accepted criteria. Criteria is the reasons or standards used for the evaluation.
- A Definition and Classification Paper would define a person, place or thing by breaking “it” into categories.
- A Comparison and/or Contrast Paper would do one of the following:
- A Cause and/or Effect Paper would do one of the following:
- A Problem-Solution Paper would mainly look at a particular problem and argue for one or more solutions.
- A Counterargument would involve making an argument about something but doing so by also considering the opposing arguments.
- Compare two or more persons, places or things
- Contrast two or more persons, places or things
- Compare and contrast two or more persons, places or things.
- Examine the cause or causes of something
- Examine the effect or effects of something
- Examine both the causes and effects related to something
You will be also required to use academic writing structure – which means you will be writing:
- a five-paragraph essay with an Introduction, three body paragraphs and a Conclusion
- an Introduction that introduces your topic, provides relevant background on the topic and states your thesis
- a two-fold thesis that not only indicates the main idea of the paper, but also how you will prove it
- a two-fold thesis that answers a question (In other words, what is the question that your paper is answering and proving.) and indicates the three main argument you will make in the three body paragraphs
- body paragraphs with topic sentences, arguments that are stated, explained and illustrated, transitions between arguments or within arguments and closing sentences
- a Conclusion that restates (or echoes) your thesis and provides closure
As for the paper itself, here are the requirements:
- Use Times New Roman and 12 inch font
- Double space the entire paper – from the heading to the very last sentence
- Include a heading at the top left or right-hand side of the first page: name of student, name of class, name of assignment and due date
- Include a title under heading and at center of first page.
- Your story should be at least 2 and ½ to 3 pages long.
The Monroe Doctrine, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
•The Monroe Doctrine became one of the crucial foundations of American foreign policy over the next century; what was the occasion for Monroe’s articulation of this doctrine, and what were the circumstances motivating its adoption?
•What reasons were used by Monroe to justify this foreign policy pronouncement, and how do they relate to arguments made during the revolutionary and early republic periods?
Using a minimum of 150 words, address the following:
•What improvements did the new “cult of domesticity” bring to women’s lives, and what disadvantages did the new conception of femininity have?.
Using a minimum of 150 words, address the following:
•Explain the “American System” and its benefits..
2 Integration Papers, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to strengthen your political knowledge base, which will give you a better understanding of the terms and concepts presented in the lectures and textbook. It will also assist in preparing you for the exams and in-class writing assignments. Please read carefully and closely follow the format below:
Under this heading, write 2-3 paragraphs summarizing the news programs you watched for this assignment. The paragraphs should be a detailed synopsis (meaning concise but not vague) of a period of political news. In your summary, include the name of the news programs you watched and the dates you viewed them.
Under this heading, write roughly 4-6 paragraphs connecting the terms in the textbook and lecture outlines to the political news included in your summary. As a sample:
The confidential Justice Department document about the president’s use of drones, which was recently leaked to the press, relates to numerous concepts outlined in the textbook. First, there are questions of executive authority. Article I of the Constitution states that the power to declare war belongs to Congress (A-4). While the Justice Department document does not authorize the president to declare war, it gives him unchecked power to take lethal measures. One of the reasons for the Bill of Rights is to limit the power of government. In fact, preventing government from amassing too much power was on the forefront of the framers’ minds as they drafted the new constitution (47-50). Still, presidents have historically circumvented checks on the executive branch with devices such as executive orders and signing statements (53).
All information should come from either the textbook or the class lecture outlines. Do not utilize outside books or online sources to complete this assignment. Therefore, in terms of citation, including the page number(s) where you found the information in the text is sufficient. If you reference a lecture outline, cite the title of the lecture outline utilized.
Under this heading, write 1-2 paragraphs expressing your personal views about the political topics you included in the summary.
You are required to write two papers. Follow this format twice, with each paper depicting different news topics and chapters from the text. Each paper is to be typed, single-spaced, and stapled together with news notes attached.
Book: Greenberg and Page, The Struggle for Democracy, Loose with access code, 11th edition. ISBN- 9780134238350
* Lecture outline is uploaded
*No outside sources just use the book and lecture outline.