AU Understanding the Role & Practicing Body Awareness Discussion Writing Assignment Help. AU Understanding the Role & Practicing Body Awareness Discussion Writing Assignment Help.
This is a new assignment and I do not know how will help me with it
Learning Objectives: Understand the role of the body in awareness and practice body awareness.
Set aside 1 hour of uninterrupted time and listen to “Body Scan Meditation” . Follow the instruction in the guided meditation.
Record a 1-minute audio what you experienced and noticed from this body scan meditation.
Jon Kabat-Zinn. (1991). Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness. Delta Publishing. Chapter 31 “Food Stress” (pp. 396-409).
Wansink, B. (2006), Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think. New York: Bantam Books. Chapter 1 (pp. 15-25); Chapter 7 (pp. 139-153)
Practice mindfully eating one meal.
1. take a photo, showing your meal.
2. Stop the video and do steps 3-7.
3. Take a few minutes to look at the meal. Notice the colors, textures, size, etc.
4. Smell the meal. Notice the different aromas and whether they change.
5. Take one bite. Taste the different flavors as you SLOWLY chew and swallow.
6. Continue to mindfully eat each bite until you are finished (either because the meal is gone or you are satisfied).
7. Notice how your body feels after eating the meal.
8. Resume the video or start your video with your photo and then share your experience in 2-3 minutes.
AU Understanding the Role & Practicing Body Awareness Discussion Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
KKCUICCDMC621 Attacking the 1977 Old Boy Network Article Review Discussion Writing Assignment Help
will post articles (references) below choose one
Analyze one of the required readings from this week, but only one of the articles from the 1970’s. There are several on feminism, from different perspectives, as well as one on the Nixon era.
To successfully complete this essay, you will need to answer the following questions:
- Explain the cultural relevance of the article. Who funded this magazine? What are their political biases?
- What is the main point of the article? What is the writer’s message to his/ her readers?
- Did the magazine make an impact on popular culture?
Your thesis for the essay should attempt to answer this question:
- Explain the cultural relevance of the article. How did this particular magazine article reflect and/ or attempt to manipulate the cultural values of its audience? How can you prove this?
- This essay should be 2-3 pages, in APA style, utilizing the college’s library resources. Please include at least one scholarly resource as a minimum in your essay.
Ms. Makes It. (1972). TIME Magazine, 100(26), 51–52.
- Women’s Movement Under Siege: Feminists lament at a caucus in San Jose. (1977). TIME Magazine, 110(13), 64.
- Attacking the “Old Boy Network.” (1977). TIME Magazine, 109(13), 16–17.
ITESM Data Analytics Results Labor Regression Model Memorandum Business Finance Assignment Help
I’m working on a Data Analytics exercise and need support.
I have finished the “Correlation Analysis “and “Linear Regression “(I copied all the charts, tables, and figures in the memo, and you need to answer questions based on these data and delete the extra ones that are not helpful to the problem.), you only need to answer the questions by using these data in the red text of the file.
In this exercise, students will conduct a simple Linear Regression using SAS. The student will create a summary report of their analysis and create an informative graphic that is included in a business memorandum that provides a recommendation based on their analysis of the dataset.
Our research question is “What factors influence $/hr for position 1 and 2 employees?” You need to turn this question into statistical questions that you can answer using this data (The first is supplied to you in the memo).
For Memo, you need to focus on
Paragraph 2 provides an explanation of any steps and discusses if the linear model is appropriate to run on this data. Tables and graphs should be referenced.
Appropriate tables and graphs. This should include graphs/plots to verify the assumptions, a summary table, the parameter estimates table, and a correlation table.
Paragraph 3 summarizes the results discussing whether the model is significant, states which parameter estimates are significant and interprets them, discusses the root MSE, R-Squared, and if the results are meaningful. Tables and graphs should be referenced.
Paragraph 4 is a summary Paragraph with a conclusion, a recommendation, and the impact of the recommendation. The conclusion is the plain language answer to the research question and the use of the regression equation to make a recommendation on the 2 employees
Note: In addition to all of the Tables and Figures developed for DAX 4, be sure and submit a Regression Analysis Results Table (An Example is provided in link below (note: example is not DAX 4 Results but is only an Example of the type of table results). This type of table must be submitted to prove a Regression Analysis was conducted.
Exchange of Ideas and Information Between Individuals Discussion Writing Assignment Help
- Using your own words, how would you describe intercultural communication? Speculate on the reasons why some people use the term “intercultural” and some use the term “cross-cultural” communication.
- Identify and briefly describe the five aspects of context (pg. 19-20 of Reading 1). Which 1-2 are most influential on intercultural communication behavior, in your estimation? Why and how so? Offer a specific example from your life.
- To what extent do you believe you’ve been enculturated into your culture? Offer a specific example to illustrate.
- Do you believe your culture is enthnocentric? How so or why not?
- PLEASE WRITE BASE ON ARAB CULTURE, PLEASE WRITE EXACTLY WHAT THE QUESTION IS ASKING
- IN ANOTHER DOC PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- In your own words, distinguish between prejudice, stereotypes, and discrimination. Identify a stereotype of Americans or another cultural group that you find offensive. Speculate on the dangers of perpetuating the stereotype (i.e., what happens or what implications are there when we continue to use that stereotype).
- Reflect on the response of an offensive stereotype posted by at least one other student. Consider whether it describes something you hadn’t considered before, or explaining how the offensive stereotype is similar and/or different than your own offensive stereotype. Reply to the student’s post by sharing your insights on the stereotype.
ENG 205 SUNYCAB The Heroic Identity of Beowulf as An Epic Hero World Literature Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Define the heroic identity of Beowulf as an epic hero. Focus specifically on two or three ethical motivations behind the predictability of the rationality in his actions. How do his traits make his role stand out among other epic heroes within the historical context of the work? In other words, you are looking at this from the context of the ancient world. Focus specifically on how historical, religious, philosophical, political, or cultural elements in the work influence his predictability as a heroic character. Would his role as an epic hero be the same if he was not a predictable character? Why or why not? Compare and contrast him to Achilles, who is not a predictable character at all times, due to the unpredictability of his emotions. This occurs though he, too, is an epic hero like Beowulf.
GSU Healthcare Data and Child Medical and Dental Care in US Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Lesson discussed ways to stay abreast of topics in healthcare policy and specifically stated that having a passion or a challenging question can build a life-long study and prevent boredom or burnout in the pursuit of knowledge. For this discussion, identify a topic about which you are passionate, and explain why this specific topic is important to health policy or the healthcare system. Try to pick something that could have a direct effect on your current or future work situation.
Answer in about a paragraph
2. One topic I am passionate about childhood medical/dental care. The reality is, a child has no choice about what family they are born into. Having medical and dental care should be a right for these young people, no matter who their family is. While the U.S. does have welfare systems in place, not everyone, with a need, fills the criteria.
Answer in about 3-4 sentences
Please number your answers
GSU Healthcare Data and Child Medical and Dental Care in US Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
UNV 508 Grand Canyon University COVID 19 Annotated Bibliography Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Annotated Bibliography Assignment
Select three of the 10 references from your Reference List assignment. Create an annotated bibliography for each of the three references.
Each annotation must have 150-200 words, making a total of 450-600 words for the entire assignment. Each annotation should have the following elements:
- APA style reference of the article being annotated
- A paraphrased summary of the article (See note on paraphrasing below.)
- An assessment of why it is a scholarly reference
- A reflection on how it is applicable to your research
Note: Go to the Student Success Center and search key words “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” for help with this assignment.
Follow these steps for all three references you chose.
Note on Paraphrasing: Paraphrasing the ideas of others is a requirement in academic writing and graduate study. Paraphrasing is using your own words to restate ideas or information from a source material. As you write each annotation use the following paraphrasing guidelines.
There are three main steps to paraphrasing:
- Identify the original idea(s) in the article
- Identify general points regarding the idea(s)
- Summarize the general points of the article in your own words (Paraphrase)
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit your annotated bibliography to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
SU Reasons for User Frustration in Modern Computing & Information Technology Essay Computer Science Assignment Help
The quality of the user experience is very important to the success of an application. In the early days of computing, users often experienced long delays since computing power was poor and networks had comparatively slow throughput. Modern systems have largely eliminated these delays due to increased network and computing power, yet users still report a high level of frustration.
Write a four- to five-page paper in which you:
- Describe three reasons users are still frustrated with modern applications.
- Suggest one method for reducing the frustrations for each of the reasons you supplied in Question 1.
- Describe methods for determining if user frustration is caused by poor system design or from the natural frustration associated with learning a new software product.
- Suggest at least three methods to reduce the frustrations among the disabled population and how this population can be better served.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Johnson & Wales University Hotel Management Wynn Resorts Limited Worksheets and Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Section 6: Internal Assessment
1.For this section you will research and write a qualitative paragraph for each functional area of the organization that best describes the current internal situation. Use the Internal Assessment template located in the template folder. (the annual report is a great place to start)
- Use the Financial Worksheet Template and complete a financial analysis of your company. This information can be obtained by using financial sites such as Yahoo Finance. Provide a brief overview that summarizes the financial condition of the company. Compare your company’s ratios to the competition and industry standards. (financial standards can typically be found with a simple search).
Section 7: Situational Analysis
1.Using the information researched in the previous two sections, develop a SWOT Analysis for the company. (5 Strengths, 5 Weaknesses, 5 Opportunities, 5 Threats) Use the SWOT analysis template and include rational for each item.
2.Use the EFE template provided and complete an external factor evaluation for your company.
- Use the IFE template provided and complete an internal factor evaluation for your company.
Section 8: Strategy Analysis
1.Using the SWOT Strategy Matrix, analyze the information you have gathered in the previous steps and identify 5 strategies you company could pursue.
a.Review the PowerPoint “Strategies in Action”for guidance on alternate strategies and Michael Porter’s generic strategies. Be specific.
Section 9: Strategy Selection (QSPM)
- Based on your SWOT strategy matrix in the previous step, identify what you believe to be the best two strategies for your company and complete the QSPM Matrix for your organization.
(Grading will be based on the formatting and accuracy of the data and the reasoning for each)
Section 10: Conclusion and Recommendations
1.Based the results of the QSPM, discuss which strategy you believe is the best course of action for your company.
- Describe any actual or potential Ethical Failureswith each of the strategies and how these may be mitigated. Keep in mind that most of these companies operate globally.
- Write a conclusion that summarizes your findings from this analysis and discuss the feasibility of your strategy recommendation. (2-3 pages)
UNLV How Does Marriott International Ensure Consistency in Service Case Study Writing Assignment Help
Based on the information provided in the documentary, please accurately answer the following questions:
1. How does Marriott International ensure consistency in service? Please provide specific example(s) from the video and use key terms offered in Chapter 1 within your answer. Please use bold to highlight the key terms you are using from chapter 1. You must accurately use the key term(s) in context to demonstrate your understanding of the definition of the term(s) being used. You must use a minimum of 2 key terms (excluding generic terms such as Hotels) in your response. The objective is to apply what you are reading to the story provided in the video and synthesize new information. The key terms you are using should clearly demonstrate that you have read the assigned chapter and are able to derive meaning of concepts introduced and use them in the right context .(25 pts.)
2. How does Marriott International influence guests’ decision to return to its hotels? Please use a minimum of one key term used in chapter 1 when responding to this question (25 pts.)
Minimum total word count for this assignment: 500 words (not including references list) – your response must clearly demonstrate that you have indeed watched the documentary and you are able to synthesize it with the information introduced in chapter 1.
Given the outlook on the industry provided in chapter 1, I would like to offer you a macro perspective of the hotel industry and ask you to contemplate about what our “product” in the hotel business is. What are we selling? Are we simply selling a room? Absolutely not! We are in the business of creating memories and we are selling an experience. Some companies have carefully crafted the components needed for this experience and successfully packaged these components to franchise their brand, i.e. Marriott’s management standards, Hilton’s quality standards, IHG service standards, and so on.
Once you read chapter 1, please watch the documentary entitled ‘Hotel: Behind Closed Doors at Marriott’. This 43-minutes documentary provides great examples on all key concepts covered in chapter 1. Pay attention to how Marriott International operates its brands, and how the levels of service provided across its brands influence the guests’ buying decisions.
In order to study front desk operations and specifics of a rooms division operation, we need to begin by defining our “product”. So what is a hotel? Think about it as a place where a range of hospitality activities are housed within one-site. This is very important to note. “The location of the service provider is also the place where the customer purchases and consumes the services offered” – Is this true for other industries such as banking, transportation, accounting? For us to appreciate hotel operations and the role of rooms division, we must begin by recognizing the key (and often unique) characteristics of the hospitality industry. Please review the characteristics listed below. It is important that we remember them, not just for the midterm or the final exam, because several systematic issues we face in the hotel industry is due to the decision makers’ ignoring (or not paying enough attention to) some of these unique characteristics of our industry. The traditional management techniques do not always apply to the service industry. We must understand and appreciate the environment we operate in if we want to remain successful.
The product (experience) is intangible. Further, services are perishable (a room night is perishable). You can’t store Wednesday night’s unsold room and sell it later. An unoccupied room is lost revenue. However, if you were selling a tangible product, such as a 2017 model car, you can still sell it in 2018 – it is not a total loss.
All functions within a hotel are interdependent – scope of accountability goes across front desk to housekeeping, reservations to accounting. A service failure in one can easily impact the experience of the guest across other functions, i.e. a hotel room not being prepared on time by housekeeping puts pressure on front desk agents.
Sales volatility (seasonal industry): As a hotelier, you have to recognize the fluctuations in the economy, the season, weekly variation in demands, and so on. For example, a ski-resort has to plan for slow summer seasons or lack of snow in winter.
Hotel industry is labor intensive – the physical activity has changed very little over the years; compare the impact of technology on other industries versus hotels. We still have uniformed personnel, GRA’s, etc. There are changes due to technological advances such as self check-in kiosks, robot butlers, and so on. However, compared to other industries, such as automotive, we are very much dependent on high-touch (human interaction) regardless of high-tech around us.
In summary, we have to remember that our industry is unique and it provides challenges that call for a management philosophy that is customized for our industry, i.e. financial mgmt., decision making processes, etc.
AU Understanding the Role & Practicing Body Awareness Discussion Writing Assignment Help
AU Understanding the Role & Practicing Body Awareness Discussion Writing Assignment Help