Awareness of your cultural heritage, Does your family have one or more religious or spiritual traditions? Humanities Assignment Help. Awareness of your cultural heritage, Does your family have one or more religious or spiritual traditions? Humanities Assignment Help.
- Briefly describe your and your family’s (either birth or adopted) cultural heritage (for example, your paternal grandparents immigrated to the United States from Italy, and your maternal grandparents emigrated from Ireland).
- Does your family have one or more religious or spiritual traditions?
- What aspects of your cultural heritage have resulted in privileges or discrimination and oppression for you and your family?
- Analyze how your cultural heritage may potentially impact effective counseling practices. How might it contribute to your ideas about the purpose of counseling, role of the counselor, and approaches to therapy that you will be using in your work with clients from diverse backgrounds?
- Consider potential barriers or opportunities your worldview could present in counseling a client of a different:
- Ethnicity or race.
- Socioeconomic status.
Strategies to Overcome Your Cultural Competence Limitations
- Identify and describe at least one strategy to address each of the aspects of multicultural competence (awareness, knowledge, skill) that would be important to apply in ensuring that you eliminate barriers to competent counseling practices that may come from your own cultural characteristics, attitudes, and beliefs
Awareness of your cultural heritage, Does your family have one or more religious or spiritual traditions? Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Conflict Resolution summary, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
It need to be on whether doing what a nurse believe, policy, or is the doctor correct
Including the Twelve Skills Summary
What challenges do you anticipate in negotiating conflicts? Review the Conflict Resolution Network site (retrieved from http://www.crnhq.org/).
Describe a situation in which there was a conflict between nurses and physicians or nurses and administration (use an advanced nursing practice situation).
Write a paper on how application of the Twelve Skills Summary to the situation might have altered the outcome.
Your paper must be presented in a single Word document. The paper must be between 4 to 6 pages in length, not including the title and reference list pages. The paper must use proper APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition formatting, including title page, running head, and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the paper.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful; and
display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
Enron: Questionable Accounting Leads to Collapse, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
You will complete 2 Case Assignments from Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases. You will answer the questions at the end of the case in 4 full–5 full pages (double spaced), which does not include the title or reference pages. The Case Assignments must be written in current APA format. In addition to the Ferrell textbook, utilize outside sources on the case questions. All sources must be of a scholarly nature; the sources must be either textbooks or journal articles from peer-reviewed journals. A minimum of 5 references are required. As this is a paper that requires research, it must be written in third person.
Case Assignment 2 can also be found in the Ferrell textbook. The case is Case 9, “Enron: Questionable Accounting Leads to Collapse.” The paper must have a minimum of 3 Level 1 headings that correspond to the following case points:
- How did the corporate culture of Enron contribute to its bankruptcy?
- In what ways did Enron’s bankers, auditors, and attorneys contribute to Enron’s demise?
- What role did the company’s Chief Financial Officer play in creating the problems that led to Enron’s financial problems?
A third grade student in a public elementary school has been referred for behavior problems continuously for the past three months Humanities Assignment Help
Using one of the following referral case studies, develop and outline a comprehensive Functional Behavioral Assessment Report. The specific objective of your Functional Behavioral Assessment Report is to demonstrate synthesis of the course material related to FBA’s as they have been presented in the course. The FBA Report should be specifically related to only one of the following case scenarios.
- A third grade student in a public elementary school has been referred for behavior problems continuously for the past three months. This student is demonstrating consistently disruptive behaviors in this classroom and in other settings within the school (lunch, recess, specials, etc.). Disruptive behaviors have been termed “aggressive” and “non-compliant” by school staff.
- The parents of a four-year-old have asked for help in “getting control” of their child’s behavior. The child has been consistently throwing “temper tantrums” at home and out in the community. The “tantrums” have become so frequent and intense, that the child has no virtually no demands placed on him or her and is frequently left to do whatever he or she wants to do. The family has become more or less homebound for fear of experiencing the “tantrums” out in public places.
- Johnny is a six-year-old child with autism. His communication skills are significantly deficient and he demonstrates a wide variety of problem behaviors. Most concerning is the tendency for him to demonstrate self-injurious behavior that has recently increased in frequency and intensity. An ER visit was necessitated by a recent incident of this behavior. Some of Johnny’s more intense characteristics related to autism spectrum disorders include repetitive and ritualistic behavior patterns and an apparent need to collect and acquire a variety of specific tangible items such as Hot Wheels cars and Legos. Johnny is generally only “well behaved” when access to these items is free and frequent.
- A 35-year-old resident in a group home for adults with developmental disabilities has been knocking out windows in the house over the past several months. He or she has required medical attention for injuries sustained by this behavior and placement at the group home is now in jeopardy. This group home has three other residents. All residents in this group home are expected to complete various tasks around the house, participate in social interaction activities, and work two days a week at a workshop. So far, the behaviors have only been reported at the group home.
- Utilize the Unit 9 assignment template as a model for your report.
- At a minimum, your FBA Report must include discussion of the required components as reviewed at the beginning of chapter 12.
- For each of those components, you should include specific details as they would be related to the referral scenario you are addressing. Details would include descriptions of the assessment tools, forms, and procedures that would have been implemented.
- It is not necessary to report actual scores or responses of completed assessment forms and tools, but there should be in inclusion of some detailed information that could have been gained by utilizing such tools and procedures within the context of the case scenario you are working on. DO NOT simply list items.
- It is not necessary, nor appropriate, to include ALL of the assessment tools, forms, and procedures reviewed in the course. Be judicious in your choices and make good clinical decisions on what assessment procedures you are including.
- Develop hypotheses related to the function of the target behavior based on fictional specifics of the tools and procedures you have described in your report.
- All tools, forms, and procedures reviewed in Units 4–9 should be considered when developing the components to be included in your FBA Report, but, as stated above, not necessary to include all of them.
- It is expected that you will need to demonstrate “creativity” and/or “dramatic license” when outlining the steps of the Functional Behavioral Assessment you are reporting on.
- Assignment should be a minimum of 5-7 pages not including the title and reference pages.
- Use APA Format.
- Utilize the readings and other course material from the course.
- If you feel you must find outside resources for assistance, please utilize academically legitimate resources. (DO NOT use websites and Wiki’s that are not peer-reviewed)
- DO NOT focus on the use of diagnoses or labels.
- Be specific and detailed; do not just list items and facts.
Consumer Safety, philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help
reply to this post in 200 words or more.
Chickens raised in factory farms run the risks of contracting diseases quicker in that they’re bundled and contained in a coop that doesn’t allow much room for them to roam. The chickens aren’t treated well and so, when they die they could be lying there for days before being removed from the chicken coop. Sick chickens can also cause a spreading of anything they may have to other chickens very quickly forcing them to possibly pass on that sickness to humans. Although, the factory farming industry and killing of chickens for consumption may not be one to end anytime soon, there are better ways that can be enforced to better care for the chickens.
“The negative health consequences of America’s meat…..In order to produce this enormous amount of meat and dairy for consumption in the United States, ten billion animals must be raised and slaughtered each year. In order to house this volume of animals at the least cost to the producer, intensive confinement systems called “factory farms” have been created. As factory farms have found ways to cut costs and drive out competitors, it has come at the expense of the animals’ welfare and the consumers’ health. For instance, increasing the number of animals per square foot—in order to maximize efficiency and profits—increases disease and contamination, as well as animal suffering. The widespread use of antibiotics that are employed to prevent the illnesses inherent in such crowded and unsanitary conditions results in antibiotic-resistant bacteria that threaten the efficacy of antibiotics used to treat humans. Dangerous growth hormones and unnatural feed that are used to artificially speed up the animals’ growth process and increase output sicken not only the animals but also the humans who consume them” (Stathopoulos, 2010, p. 409).
The well-being of the chickens for meat production is not just for them but, more for the sake of the human race that relies on meat for daily consumption. Perhaps, it’s something that should be considered on a more serious note. After all, if someone important were to get extremely ill and eventually passed due to consuming bad meat, I’m sure the health of chickens in factory farms would be taken more serious.
In Mill’s defining of utilitarianism, its moral good is for pleasure in the way that happiness can be obtained from physical or noble satisfactions. This can be done by increasing pleasure/reducing suffering, applications that result not only to oneself but also in as many ways as possible, or result that from any means made them possible (Zunigy y Postigo, 2015). The killing of chickens may be horrific however, many people depend on meat for a daily consumption and it’s not something that can just be turned off but, rather would likely take a more slowly transition.
Stathopoulos, A. S. (2010). You are what your food eats: How regulation of factory farm conditions could improve human health and animal welfare alike. Legislation and Public Policy, 407-444.
Zuniga y Positgo, G. (2015). The moral good in three traditional ethical theories. PowerPoint Slides.
Choose a story with elements that are clearly or strongly related. For example, you might choose a story with a plot in which the setting is crucial. Humanities Assignment Help
Write an essay in which you analyze the role that setting and character play in driving the plot events in a fiction story from the readings. Poetry or nonfiction will not work for this assignment. The essay should contain an introduction, body, and conclusion, be 1-2 pages in length, typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font, size 12. Please save your essay as a Word document and submit as an attachment to be graded.
• Choose a story with elements that are clearly or strongly related. For example, you might choose a story with a plot in which the setting is crucial.
• Briefly summarize the story, describing the setting(s) and the major characters.
• Analyze the ways in which setting is essential to the plot of the story. For example, in an adventure story the plot events might hinge on severe weather conditions, high altitude, or heavy snowfall.
• Analyze the ways in which the main characters are crucial to the arc of the story. For example, a reckless climber might take a risk that becomes an inciting event that drives the entire story’s action.
• In your conclusion, summarize how the author’s choices in creating and developing characters and establishing setting impact the sequence of events in the story.
Addresses a fiction story with clear setting and character-driven plot events, fully analyzes how both setting and character(s) are crucial to plot of story, and provides specific examples and quotes for support.
Addresses a fiction story with clear setting and character-driven plot events, somewhat analyzes how both setting and character(s) are crucial to plot of story, and provides specific examples and quotes for support.
Addresses a fiction story with clear setting and character-driven plot events, does not fully analyze how both setting and character(s) are crucial to plot of story, and provides few examples and quotes for support.
Does not address a story with a clear setting and character-driven plot, does not fully analyze how both setting and character(s) are crucial to plot, and provides little to now examples or quotes for support.
Details are placed in a logical order and the way they are presented effectively keeps the interest of the reader.
Details are placed in a logical order, but the way in which they are presented/ introduced sometimes makes the writing less interesting.
Some details are not in a logical or expected order, and this distracts the reader.
Many details are not in a logical or expected order. There is little sense that the writing is organized.
Supports reactions and evaluations with elaborated reasons and well-chosen examples. Any outside sources used are cited correctly using APA format.
Supports reactions and evaluations with specific reasons and example. Any outside sources used are cited but not in APA format.
Supports some reactions and evaluations with reasons and examples. Outside sources are used but not cited.
Offers little support for reactions and evaluations. Any sources not cited.
The conclusion is strong and leaves the reader with a feeling that they understand the writer’s focus. Conclusion very effectively reaffirms the focus of the response.
The conclusion is recognizable and ties up almost all the loose ends. Conclusion recalls the focus of the response.
The conclusion is recognizable, but does not tie up several loose ends. Conclusion may not echo the focus of the response.
There is no clear conclusion, the paper just ends. No conclusion is given.
Grammar & Spelling (Conventions)
Writer makes no errors in grammar or spelling that distracts the reader from the content.
Writer makes 1-2 errors in grammar or spelling that distract the reader from the content.
Writer makes 3-4 errors in grammar or spelling that distract the reader from the content.
Writer makes more than 4 errors in grammar or spelling that distracts the reader from the content.
Choose a story with elements that are clearly or strongly related. For example, you might choose a story with a plot in which the setting is crucial. Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What was the Enlightenment? What were the biggest challenges in implementing the Constitution? Humanities Assignment Help
Before you begin your project, consider the following:
- What was the Enlightenment?
- What were the biggest challenges in implementing the Constitution?
- What ideals influenced the creation and structure of the Constitution?
Part One- Create a storyboard of the formation of the US Constitution. You may use the website linked below to create your storyboard, but do not forget to save it and submit it. You should have at least six frames in your storyboard with at least 150-200 words total.
You can use either http://www.storyboardthat.com, a free service that will help you create your storyboard, or you may create it as a series of drawings or use a presentation program. If you use Storyboard That, choose the option that allows you to make two rows of three frames each, so that the two rows are on top of each other. This will allow you to make the storyboard for free.
Part Two- After you have created your storyboard, create a story book for 5th graders explaining the various parts of the US Constitution. You may create your story book in a series of written text, drawings, or cartoons. The purpose of this project is for you to apply your knowledge and understanding of the US Constitution and be able to thoroughly explain it. You can create your story book however you wish within reason, but the text of it must be at least 400 words total.
You must use at least 2 credible sources and provide a Works Cited page with your sources. Failure to include a Works Cited page will result in a rejected assignment.
Management systems in construction. engineering homework help Engineering Assignment Help
Assume that you are working as a Project Manager in a
reputed construction company planning to develop a project with all Standards
in the capital of Oman
Prepare a method statement for Substructure and
create time plans and cost budgets for the same.
The case study should be written based on a real
construction project which covers about 20 pages based on the details.
1) The front cover of the report should have MEC logo and no page number should
appear. It must be in printed form using the following margin spacing (see sample
Top: 1.0 inches
Left: 1.5 inches
Right: 1.0 inches
Bottom: 1.0 inches
2) The report must be in black ink and is typed written in the English language using 12
points font of “Times New Roman “, on an A4 size standard paper.
3) The spacing of the lines must be 1.5 inches, using ‘justification’ alignment for the
running text, ‘center justification’ for the chapter heading, and ‘left justification for
the section heading/sub heading if any.
4) The font used for the chapter number and title is 18 points font; for the sections is 16
points font; and 14 points for sub sections if any.
5) Only one side of the page should be printed and the other side should be blank.
6) The page number should be in the ‘footer’ at the middle. The page number in the
‘Table of Contents’ where there is the ‘List of Tables’, ‘List of Figures’ must be in Roman numerals, (e.g. i, ii, ii,…) and all other pages must be assigned a running
Arabic number (1,2,3,…) starting from 1.
7) Every figure and table must have a figure number in an Arabic numeral (e.g. Figure 1,
Figure 2, …. and Table 1, Table 2,…). The figure title is centered at bottom of
figure. The table name is centered at the top of the table. Appendices are not required
in this report.
The Report should contain a minimum of 20 pages with the following sections:
Table of contents
Main body of Case Study
The report should start from the ‘cover page’ to the ‘references’ with the following sections:
1. Cover Page ( refer to sample copy uploaded in the moodle)
2. Table of contents:
‘Table of Contents’ must be in bold upper case size 16 points font in the middle of
‘List of Figures’, ‘List of Tables’ (if any) must be in the upper case without bold and
use Roman numerals to number the pages.
All chapter topics should be written in upper case without bold.
Subtopics written in each chapter should be numbered using Arabic numerals and
indented one tab.
3. Introduction (Minimum one page)
The introduction sets the context for the report, the background and overview of
the report content on the innovative technique used. It summarizes briefly the outline of the
entire report and focus on the statement of its objective. It will describe how the report was
4. Literature review(minimum two pages)
Discuss briefly about the current construction industry research relevant to the work done in
the past from current journals, magazines ,internet source that reflect the leading edge of
5. Main body of report (Case Study) (minimum fifteen pages)
Describe the strategy being employed in the innovation in construction aspects and
the relations of them in present construction industry.
Focus on the facts and identify the problems for implementing innovation in
Main body and report
Present the breakdown summary of the data gathered for the Present findings in an
Elaborate the concept of innovation in construction by presenting sub topics relevant
to the main topic.
6. Conclusion ( maximum one page)
Every report should include a concluding statement regarding the subject matter. State
how the principles and methods that can be used for adding value to the process of
Innovation in construction. Then the wide range of technology used in construction
industry. Also the Knowledge transfer methods in construction industry. Increasing value
based on innovation not only for the construction industry but also for society as a whole.
7. References( one page)
Report should include the source from website journals and reference books in Harvard CU
style of referencing
Complete with typical and alternate courses, that documents the event of a bank customer withdrawing money from an ATM. Computer Science Assignment Help
Prepare a 5-6 page paper in which you:
- Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case, complete with typical and alternate courses, that documents the event of a bank customer withdrawing money from an ATM.
- Illustrate the use case using Visio or a similar product.
- Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case dependency for making an account deposit. Illustrate this use case with Visio or a similar product.
- Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case dependency for making an account transfer. Illustrate this use case with Visio or a similar product.
- Identify and explain at least one (1) ethical issue that the use case exposes in connection with the development or use of the ATM system.
- Research and cite at least three (3) authoritative academic sources.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
- Summarize the various requirements modeling techniques.
- Create a use case based on relating functional requirements.
- Analyze and articulate ethical, cultural, and legal issues and their feasibilities among alternative solutions.
- Use contemporary CASE tools in process and data modeling.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about Systems Analysis and Development topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Social-Order Crimes, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
For this assignment, assume you have been
asked by your supervisor to select a public-order crime from one of the three
categories that relates to your current or future position as a criminal
justice professional to be distributed to your department for training
purposes. Based on your selected crime, prepare a memorandum to your
supervisor, responding to the following:
Summarize a statute (federal or state,
depending on the crime chosen) governing your selected crime using your state’s
government Web site.
Analyze the elements required to prove a
violation of the statute for your selected crime.
Explain one case opinion that is on point
for the charge associated with your selection, including the facts of the case,
the ruling of the court and the basis for the ruling.
Articulate why it is important for a
criminal justice professional to understand the legal and social parameters of
the statutory and case law for your selected crime when conducting an
Resources and citations: Format according to APA guidelines.
count: 3–5, not including the cover page or the
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.