Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help. Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help.
Based on these information from a resume :
of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies August 2016
Emphases in Communication
Disorder, Health Profession, and Finance
Arab Open University, Saudi
Diploma in Special
Education June 2009
Computer Languages: HTML
Applications: Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint. Excel.
Fluent in Arabic
Treasures of Science, Saudi Arabia Summer 2010
· Volunteered as a teacher for kids with
autizm for three months
· Read to children
and taught them how to write letters
· Improved the
children’s emotional behavier
for Gifts and Toys, Saudi Arabia Summer 2009
· Accountant and customer service
orders, calculated charges, and processed billing or payments
Handled the customer’s
problems and proposed some solutions
· Assisted customers in making a decision
about a product to buy
please write an action plan paper
For your action plan, you will describe in essay
format the following:
ultimate career goal
timeline and plan to accomplish your career goal (see “Set Goals” under Creating an Action Plan in your text)
resources you will use to accomplish your career goal (see “Identify Your
Resources” under Creating an Action Plan
in your text)
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Is CSR primarily about profit rather than ethics, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Think of writing this research essay as participating in a debate.You are required to choose one (1) of the following three Topics (Topics 1, 2 or 3) and argue either in the affirmative (for) or the negative (against).In arguing your case you are required to anticipate the response from the alternative argument and counter those arguments in your essay.
Topic 2: Is CSR primarily about profit rather than ethics?
Husted, B. W., Allen, D. B., & Kock, N. (2015). Value creation through social strategy. Business & Society, 54(2), 147-186.
Use at least 12 references:
7 academic journal articles
7 other quality
Assessing a Company’s Future Financial Health. Case study, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Throughout this course you will prepare a comprehensive 2,500-word financial analysis (excluding tables, figures, and addenda) of a chosen company following the nine-step assessment process detailed in Assessing a Company’s Future Financial Health. This analysis is composed of four separate component assignments in Topics 2, 4, 6, and 8.
In this topic, apply the next two steps of the nine-step assessment process to develop a 500-word analysis of your chosen company:
- Investments to Support the Business Unit Strategy or Strategies
- Future Profitability and Competitive Performance
Note: You will be required to resubmit this assignment, revised to incorporate all instructor feedback, along with the other three component assignments as one comprehensive submission in Topic 8. To save time later in the course, consider addressing any feedback soon after this assignment has been graded and returned to you.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
the effect of monitoring performance, Project Management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Your project will be the model to compare and
contrast the effect of monitoring performance against the earned value baseline.
Based on previously developed and researched project data, build the monitoring
performance and earned value baseline data required to complete your project
successfully. Your paper should include verifying viability, establishing
variance thresholds, overhead, management oversight and schedule variance as a
You will need to define how EVM, financial and
cost management techniques will interact to provide a picture of project
performance at a given point in time. You will need to determine the key points
in the project were you will report the EVM, financial data and costs for the
project and why these points are important to overall project performance.
Support your paper with minimum of seven (7) scholarly resources. APA format
Length: 12- pages not including title and reference pages and any necessary
EMILY DICKINSON, english assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
please follow all instructions clearly and do not leave anything out. If paper does not follow all proper instruction and does not include everything listed to do in the rubric it will NOT be accepted, please pay careful attention to what the rubric wants you to do. thank you.
I CHOOSE EMILY DICKINSON… i have attached pictures of her background information that needs to be read as well as the POEM I PICKED that this paper will be based on. please do not try and do it without the specific poem i picked.
THE RUBRIC IS ALSO ATTACHED FOR ALL INFO NEEDED FOR THIS PAPER. thsnk you
Microsoft Project Management, assignment help Other Assignment Help
I have a project proposal about Fantasy Football (attached). I need someone to help me put it into the software Microsoft Project (create a Microsoft project document), and write up the written response (Microsoft word). My proposal is attached. Here are the requirements:
Due by 15 AUG 2016 (Monday) at Noon
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- In Assignment 2, you developed a project plan. Now, using the information from your project proposal, create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule.
Your project must include the following criteria:
- The project must consist of at least twenty-five (25) tasks.
- Each task must contain a start date, a finish date, and have main staffing and non-staffing resources assigned.
- Assume that your work activities are completed during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
- In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two (1-2) page response in which you:
- Analyze your project in terms of project completion, critical path, and slack / float. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- When will the project be completed?
- What is the critical path for the project?
- How much slack / float is in your project? What activities have the greatest slack / float?
- Summarize the recommendations or improvements you would make to your project schedule. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.
- What additional activities would you add to this project to make it more complete, from a project management viewpoint?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Microsoft Project Management, assignment help Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
economics questions, homework help Economics Assignment Help
1. Assume that in the independent nation of Qari sugar production is
controlled by a sugar monopoly, SugarCo, which earns economic profits.
There are well over a million buyers of sugar in Qari but only one
seller of sugar. Imports of sugar are forbidden.
a. In what type
of market structure does SugarCo compete? List and briefly explain the
characteristics of this market structure.
b. Draw a graph that shows the determination of the profit maximizing price and quantity of sugar in SugarCo.
· Label the profit maximizing price as “Ppm” and the quantity produced as “Qpm.”
· Shade in the area of economic profits.
· Outline or shade in the deadweight loss.
Neighboring nation Nari now invades Qari and topples its government.
SugarCo is destroyed and the sugar market is broken into hundreds of
competing firms, all selling an identical product. In what type of
market structure do these new firms now compete? List and briefly
explain the characteristics of this new market type.
d. How will
the price and quantity sold in this new market (part c) differ from the
price and quantity you determined in part b, above? Redraw the graph
from part b but show the price and quantity from part b and the price
and quantity from part c.
e. SugarCo was the sole employer of
sugar workers. What will happen to the wages of sugar workers once the
sugar industry becomes competitive?
Ethical Theory essay (4 to 5 pages), writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
In this assignment, you will choose one issue discussed in this unit and examine it through the lenses of four of the theories studied in Units 1-4. (Egoism, Altruism, Utilitarianism, & Kantianism). Thus, you will get to know this particular issue well and have a chance to compare and contrast the way different theories work.
1. Select one of the issues discussed in Unit 6. Make sure it’s one that interests you, as you will be writing about it from several different points of view.
2. In a Word document, write an essay on one issue from this unit, analyzing it from the point of view of four ethical theories. For each of those theories, your essay should include the following:
- A brief explanation of the ethical theory
- A discussion of whether the theory is consequential or non-consequential
- An analysis of the contemporary issue from this unit based on the theory
- A conclusion on the issue based on the theory
- Anecdotes from your own life, if relevant
3. Save and submit your work to your instructor.
- Your essay must be four to five pages in length.
- Your document must be double-spaced using a 12-point font with 1-inch margins and include your name at the top of the first page.
- Proofread your document to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
- For citations, follow APA format.
- Read Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues, Chapter 15, “Punishment and the Death Penalty”
- Read Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues, Chapter 16, “Environmental Ethics”
- Read Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues, Chapter 17, “Animal Ethics”
- Read Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues, Chapter 18, “Biotechnology and Bioengineering”
- Read Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues, Chapter 19, “Violence and War”
- Read Ethics: Theory and Contemporary Issues, Chapter 20, “Global Justice and Globalization”
Biography of Educational Psychologist, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
this assignment, you will have to conduct your own research while also
using the textbook. You will be creating an eight- to ten-slide
PowerPoint presentation, not including the title and reference slides,
based on one of the following educational psychologists:
- Erik Erickson
- Jean Piaget
- Lev Vygotsky
- Ruth Howard
- John Dewey
- Howard Gardner
- B.F. Skinner
- Ivan Pavlov
- Albert Bandura
- Jerome Bruner
- Benjamin Bloom
- Maria Montessori
- George Canady
Be creative! You can use PowerPoint or
digital tools such as Prezi, Jing, Voicethread, etc. Make sure to attach
the PowerPoint presentation or include the URL in your assignment post.
Your presentation must follow APA formatting guidelines as outlined in
the Ashford Writing Center, and it must include the following:
- Cover slide with title, name, course name, and date. (This slide will not count towards the eight- to ten-slide requirement)
- Describe your selected educational psychologist
including a brief biography of where and when he was born, his
educational career, and the theory for which he is known.
- Indicate facts about the learning theory constructed by your educational psychologist.
- Explain reasons why some oppose or argue against the learning theory.
- Summarize whether you agree or disagree with the learning theory and explain why.
- Explain how the learning theory is relevant to
you as a future educator. In other words, how does the learning theory
“look” in your future classroom? Provide at least two scenarios in the
classroom to explain how you would apply the learning theory in your
- Your last slide should include an APA formatted
list of references used to support your biography. Be sure that these
sources are also cited within your presentation. (This slide will not count towards the eight- to ten-slide requirement)
- Be sure to include images and at least two scholarly sources for your presentation
**Let me know who you pick and I can get some information from my textbook, for another source to use. Also, an example will be uploaded for this assignment**
employees to be able to trust the leader, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Why is it necessary for employees to be able to trust the leader? Have you ever worked for an organization or a manager who you did not trust? Must the leader always be right for the employees to trust him or her? The leader or manager is never perfect and for the employees to place an expectation of perfection on the leader is unrealistic and unfair. Frequently negative employees will demand perfection from the leader which is a setup for the leader to fail and not be able to meet the expectations of the negative employees. How does a leader use his or her role to create trust with the employees?