Based o the article and your experience, write 2 pages paper Business Finance Assignment Help. Based o the article and your experience, write 2 pages paper Business Finance Assignment Help.
Write a brief reflection paper which addresses the following:
1. Reflection on a growth mindset:
• Read the brief article on the science behind a growth mindset
• Think about a time you faced adversity and overcame it
Describe the situation
Explain the adversity/challenge
Explain what actions you took to overcome this adversity or challenge…be
Explain how the situation worked out
Explain what you learned from this experience
2. Reflection on your own college experience:
• Think about how having a growth mind set (i.e., believing your brain can grow and
change when one stretches to learn new things) helped you succeed in college
• Share your experience with a potentially at risk younger student
Please be specific
Describe your advice, why it is important, and how you learned this lesson
(the situation, what you did, how it worked out)
How could you convince him/her that intelligence expands with hard work
How can you convince him/her that he/she will be more likely to remain in
school and put effort into learning if he/she has a growth mindset
Based o the article and your experience, write 2 pages paper Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Best and Worst Training Experience Business Finance Assignment Help
I attached instructions
Main Topic: Understanding Adult Learning and the Transfer of Training
- Adult Learning Theory
- Social Learning theory
- Other Learning Theories
- Transfer of Training
Relevant Course Objective(s): This week’s material addresses Course Objectives 5 and 6.
Week 4 Learning Objectives:
At the end of this week, you should be able to:
- Apply adult learning theory
- Apply social learning theory
- Describe other learning theories
- Explain how training is transferred from the classroom to the job
Main Topic: Training Design, Development, and Facilitation
- Learning Objectives
- The Gagne-Briggs Instructional Design model
- Training Facilitation
Introduction to Traditional Training Methodologies
This week our focus will be on the various training methodologies or modes that trainers use to implement training programs. The training method is driven by several requirements including the type of training, the audience, the budget, content, timeframe, and/or the objectives. For example, onboarding training might be done on-site using lectures and discussions to allow new employees the opportunity to network with people from the other departments, whereas customer service training might be done on-the-job using scenarios, behavior modeling, and role plays that mimic the work environment. While we understand that a lot of training is moving to a blended format, this week we will focus more on traditional training methods. Next week we will focus on e-learning and the use of technology.
Types of Traditional Training
The video for this week classifies traditional training methods into three categories – presentation, hands-on, and group. The presentation method is an instructor-led method where the instructor presents verbal or written information while the trainee listens passively. The hands-on method is more interactive and requires the trainee to be actively involved in the learning. In group training methods, trainers use experiential exercises to help groups improve their processes and effectiveness. Let’s look at some examples of the three classifications of traditional training methods.
Lecture: The lecture is the most predominant presentation method. This method involves a trainer presenting information to an audience of trainees. It is an inexpensive way to share information with large groups efficiently. The trainees sit and listen while the instructor speaks. This type of instructor-led presentation sometimes includes an audio-visual component.
Lecture with Discussion: This adaptation of the lecture mode adds a discussion to the lecture. In this mode, the trainer asks a question or seeks input from the trainee about a topic related to the training content. It is a two-way communication mode because the trainee is actively engaged in the content.
Lecture with Demonstration and Discussion: This adaptation of the lecture mode integrates a demonstration into the lecture and discussion. In this mode the trainer (lecturer) shows the trainee how to do something or how something works. The demonstration can be how to do something as in behavior modeling or how something works like using a piece of equipment. The trainee performs the task? after watching the demonstration and is given feedback by the instructor. This approach provides for individual and group discussion along with feedback from the instructor.
On-the-Job (OJT): This method occurs mostly at the job site and focuses on the trainee learning the job. The trainee observes a subject matter expert performing the job and then tries to emulate the expert’s behavior. The trainee is usually given feedback on his or her performance. The OJT method can be used in many situations including newly hired employees, transferred or promoted employees, or cross training employees. There are several types of OJT. They include coaching, mentoring, job rotation, and apprenticeships.
Coaching is usually a one-on-one method where an individual coach works with a trainee to improve a skill, competency, or behavior. Coaches are used in organizations for a variety of situations from helping senior leaders with their management skills to helping individual contributors with presentation skills. Coaches usually go through a certification process that accredits their learning and gives them a professional credential. Mentoring is a form of internal organizational coaching where a more senior employee provides guidance on how the organization operates and career skills to a junior employee.
Job Rotation is a systematic OJT technique where organizations rotate employees through several jobs within the organization as a way to help them learn the knowledge and skills required to perform different jobs in the organization. It enhances the career of the employee and provides the organization with a cadre of multi-skilled employees.
Apprenticeships trace their origins back to the Middle Ages when skilled trades people passed their knowledge on to others over a period of time. Most apprenticeships today occur in skilled trades like cooking, electrical work, or auto repair. Apprentice programs usually require a set number of classroom hours along with OJT experience.
Simulation: The simulation is a training method where trainees are presented with a real-world situation that mimics their work environment. The simulation method could focus on equipment like flight simulators or interpersonal skills like role playing, behavior modeling, case studies, or in-basket exercises. At the conclusion of the simulation the trainees are given feedback on their performance.
Business Games are simulations that attempt to replicate an organization or an industry. For example, many universities use a simulation called ‘The BSG’ or Business Strategy Game (www.bsg-online.com). In The BSG, teams of students manage an international shoe company and make decisions that impact the bottom line. Other types of games, such as Jeopardy or Family Feud, can be used to review information presented in the training.
In the Role Play simulation, an individual or group is given a scenario related to their work and the course content. They act-out the situation and are given feedback by the group or the trainer. This type of simulation allows trainees to practice a skill in a safe environment where they can make mistakes and not suffer consequences.
Behavior Modeling is often associated with simulation and role playing because after the trainee observes a video or demonstration of the model behavior they practice it in a role play.
Team Building Training is a type of group training that focus on individuals who work together as a team. The focus of this type of training is to help the team members become more effective and efficient in their operations. The training includes topics like setting team norms, dealing with conflict in the team, running effective meetings, and problem solving.
Adventure Learning (AL) is a type of group training where trainees engage in activities, games, and/or competitions usually of a physical nature outside the workplace. The purpose of this experiential learning is to help the trainees develop skills in leadership, problem solving, decision-making, team work, and interpersonal communication. Activities like wall climbing, navigating rope courses, drum circles, and cooking competitions are often part of an AL training program.
Action Learning is a type of group training method where a team or work group is given an actu
Introduction to E-Learning
E-learning (EL) has evolved as an alternative to face-to-face classroom learning. EL uses the computer to deliver content to trainees at remote locations. It can be delivered thru local area networks (LAN) or the internet/intranet to mobile devices like cell phones, tablets, or laptop computers. EL learning uses many traditional methods like presentations (lecture, discussions), hands-on (simulations, case studies, business games, behavior modeling with skill practice), and team work training. EL learning is not limited by time or location. Trainees can access it at any time or anywhere. Trainers use a variety of concepts and tools from the technology field in the delivery of this training. Here are some of the more popular concepts and tools.
Synchronous, Asynchronous, and Blended Learning
The mode of delivering the training can be synchronous (information relay happens at same time) or asynchronous (information relay has a time lag). Examples of synchronous learning are chat rooms, online conferences or webinars that use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) like WebEx or SKYPE. Many VOIPs have a recording feature to help trainees review material that they might have missed during the original conference. Examples of asynchronous learning include online discussions and emails. Also, training can be delivered in a ‘blended’ mode which means a portion of the training is delivered via the face-to-face classroom and a portion of the training is delivered virtually using a computer.
LMS (Learning Management System)
The LMS is a software application that trainers use to manage the training process. It is both an administrative and a training development and delivery tool. It helps trainers not only track and report training but also deliver the training virtually. The LMS handles all aspects of the training process. The LMS can help a manager track the development of their employees. It enables trainees to view course catalogues, register for courses, and track their progress in completing development activities. It keeps records of everything from course completions and grades on assignments to course evaluations. Organizations often use the tool for compliance training reporting. Finally, the LMS can be integrated with the other HR systems such as the Performance Management system to link to compensation or succession planning.
Advantages and Disadvantages of EL
Some of the advantages of EL include:
- Learner can access the training anywhere at any time. To a degree the learner can control the pace. While there may be time limits set on the completion of the training, the trainee is not forced to attend a class to learn the information. The learner can access the class at any time during the day or evening.
- In geographically dispersed organizations, learners can attend training without the time and expense of travel.
- The course content is consistent. In compliance type training, it is important that everyone receives the same content.
- The training is easily tracked for reporting purposes.
- The course can be updated easily and inexpensively.
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to participate; in a face-to-face classroom, a few people can dominate a discussion.
- Learning can be delivered faster to large groups of employees.
- Content can be linked to current experts in field.
Some of the Disadvantages of EL include:
- Disruptions in internet access can delay learning.
- Requires strong diligence by trainer to make sure hyperlinks are active and technology is current.
- Requires self-discipline of learner because it is largely self-paced instruction.
- Many organizations merely convert traditional courses to EL without understanding the need to customize and contextualize the learning to a digital environment.
- Can be ineffective with learners with low computer literacy or computer hardware limitations.
If you review the ATD Competency Model that we have been discussing this semester, you will see that ‘Technology Literacy’ is a Foundational Competency. In addition, it is part of three ‘Areas of Expertise’ — Instructional Design, Training Delivery, and Learning Technology. Integrating effective formal and informal technology into TD is an important skill for training professionals to master.
In your readings for this week, there is an article that focuses on social media and its role in learning. Social media is more than a marketing tool. It can be a powerful tool that many learners, especially millennials, use to learn. There are many examples of how social learning tools enhance learning. People ask for information on blogs. They ‘Google’ information from internet sites. They join sites like LinkedIn to get career information and network. They watch TED Talks (http://www.ted.com/). They take free short courses from the Khan Academy (https://www.khanacademy.org/), and they sign up for Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) offered by universities (https://www.mooc-list.com/).
Virtual reality (VR) is another technology tool that trainers use to simulate the environment. In the VR simulated environment, the scenario appears real to the trainee’s senses because the devices attached to the computer relay information to the trainee. This allows the trainee a hands on experience in the environment. Examples of this type of technology can be found in flight simulators, video games, ‘Second Life Virtual World,’ robotic surgical training for doctors, and many hazardous waste disposal training programs. Virtual reality allows the trainee a hands-on training experience in a safe environment where they can learn without the consequences of catastrophic mistakes.
Digital Learning and Higher Education
Since we are looking at learning from both a corporate and academic perspective, there is an article by Malcolm Brown, Director of the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative, on how digital technology is changing higher education. Brown (2015) writes that digital learning has three characteristics: personalization, modification of learning delivery models to accommodate this personalization, and using data analytics to enhance the learning experience. Technology enables trainers to modularize learning so that it can be customized to the learner. For example, trainers could develop something like an iTunes playlist of modules for each individual learner to fit their needs and learning style. Using hybrid social media delivery models enables trainers to deliver training exactly when the learner needs it. Finally, using data analytics, the instructor or digital tutor can intervene in the learning at exactly the time the learner needs help.
Brown (2015) goes on to describe other technology trends that are impacting the delivery of learning. They include:
- Mobile computing and the increased use of smart phones and tablet computers to access learning.
- The shift away from textbooks to open educational resources (OERs) as a way to individualize learning while reducing the cost to the learner.
- The increased use of the adaptive learning model which combines learning analytics and the lab/tutor concept to individualize the learning.
To summarize, digital learning is disrupting the traditional models of learning where our paradigm of learning is a classroom led by an instructor with a textbook and audio-visual equipment and a group of students facing the instructor.
Brown, M. (2015, June 22). Six trajectories for digital technology in higher education. EDUCAUSE Review. Retrieved from
social psychology discussion 250 words Humanities Assignment Help
For this discussion, first think over some “relationship” you recently encountered (either real or fictional). Review in your reflection who was involved, what happened, and what impact this relationship had on you.
NOW: step away from this episode and assess / discuss this from a social psychological perspective. This means you will want to explore the social psychological perspectives behind our need to belong. What are those aspects that lead us to friendship and attraction? You may want to include ideas such as proximity, mere exposure, physical attractiveness, similarity, and/or the reward theory of attraction.
Your discussion takes into account many factors affecting one’s “need to belong.” If you choose a person who you love and care for, your “relationship” will be quite different than say, your ‘hard to relate to boss. Your discussion can include a number of the psycho / social attributes, including some of the key theoretical premises of the “Theory of Attraction.”
To prepare for this discussion, please read Chapters 12 of your textbook . 250 words.
- Identify a relationship (from a book, play, television show, movie, etc.). For example, you might choose a love story or a story about a deep friendship. Briefly relate pertinent information about the characters and the nature of their relationship.
- Analyze the connection from a social psychological perspective. Point out specific examples to illustrate the following:
- Which of the various factors in attraction are present?
- Is the relationship based on friendship or love? If love, what type of love is portrayed?
- Summarize any factors in the relationship that resulted in conflict. If the relationship dissolved, explain factors that may have led to the demise. Predict elements that are present and may eventually create problems in the relationship.
- use vocabulary from the book
Case assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
It is mid-April, 2017 and you have recently started to work in the Accounting Department of Gavine Corp. (GC), a Canadian company with shares traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. GC has a December 31 fiscal year end. You are working with a team of employees responsible for preparing the financial statements for the company’s first quarter ended March 31, 2017.
The Sales Manager and Chief Accountant meet with you and report that GC adopted a new sales policy effective January 1, 2017 that may affect a few large customers. The policy provides that customers that purchase 10,000 Kg. or more of a particular raw material during the 2017 calendar year are entitled to an $8/Kg. rebate for each kilogram purchased in the year, payable in January, 2018. One company that purchased a total of 10,200 Kg. in 2016 purchased 2,800 Kg. in the first quarter of 2017, and the customer expects it will be acquiring another 9,000 Kg. during the rest of the year.
The Sales Manager and Chief Accountant have asked you to prepare a report, including your recommendation on what effect, if any, this policy will have on the first quarter’s financial statements.
Required: Analyze this issue and prepare your report.
As the Controller of AllBut Corp. (ABC) left the February 15, 2017 meeting of the Executive Management Group of the company, she asked for a meeting with you that afternoon. ABC is a large private Canadian company that still applies ASPE in preparing its financial reports, and you are in process of just completing the annual financial statements for ABC’s fiscal year ended December 31, 2016. The Board of Directors of the company expect to approve the annual financial statements and authorize their release at its monthly meeting on February 22.
At your meeting that afternoon, the Controller provides you with information that was presented at the morning Executive Management meeting:
- The Task Force set up in October 2016 to study and report on the condition of ABC’s critical physical manufacturing assets reported that the existing equipment would be obsolete sooner than expected. They further reported that new technologically advanced equipment would be required to be in place within two years, requiring significant capital purchases.
- The company has followed a policy of amortizing the existing equipment over a 10-year life on a straight-line basis, and at December 31, 2016, the equipment’s net book value indicates a remaining life of four years.
- Because she is busy with other matters coming out of the Executive Management meeting, the Controller has asked you to research and report back fairly quickly on whether the results of the Task Force on the equipment will have any effect on the 2016 financial statements.
Required: Prepare the report for the Controller.
“the developing person”. through the life span ninth eidtion. by kathleen stassen berger Humanities Assignment Help
- Research project: theorize, gather data, analyze data, read and summarize 2 related articles and material in textbook related to the project, write a report in APA format.
- Part 1 will be a research proposal
- Begin with your name and title of the project
- Explain the question you want to answer with your project and why this is an important issue.
- Briefly summarize what your psychology text says about the subject (do NOT make the mistake of copying from the text).
- Briefly summarize at least one psychology journal article you have read that is related to your project (do NOT make the mistake of copying from their website, etc.)
- Explain the research method you will use to do your research.
- List the five questions you will ask to answer your research question and state your hypothesis; how you expect your participants to respond to your research questions.
- Where will you find your research participants and what will you say to them to fulfill the ethical requirements for doing psychology research.
- Part 1 will be a research proposal
Part 2 will include analysis and presentation of data and discussion of the implications of your findings, the shortcomings of your study, and what research needs to be done next to further answer your research question.
NOTE:Mini research project in week 1 will help you brainstorm your research. (50 points)
Research workbook in week 2 will prepare you for this research project (50 points)
Literary Critical Essay, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
I need someone to write out my literary critical essay rough draft for my English class. It needs to get me a b or c at least, nothing too long. I’m submitting some guidelines for the paper and how it should be formatted, the outline I wrote with the teachers notes, a paper for how the bibliography should look and a paper explaining the essay. The topic for the paper is why Oedipus the king should be taught to 10th grade Christian students. read one of the papers to get the idea better. Please get this right and I’m offering a good price so you know this isn’t tough work. Read it thoroughly and please take the offer I need to get a good grade on this please!
Literary Critical Essay, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Literature Review Health Medical Assignment Help
This week, you will write a mini-scientific literature review. It is mini because you will only be reviewing two sources.
For this literature review assignment, we are going to give you a choice of three topics to choose from. Choose one for this assignment.
- COPD: treatment protocols
- Asthma: corticosteroids use in children and side effects
- DKA: treatment protocols
Remember, in a scientific review, focus your analysis on author’s hypothesis (thesis), scientific method used in the research, and the results of the study presented. In a scientific literature review, the reviewer (you) identifies what he/she perceives as the strengths and weaknesses of the study, and analyzes the author’s findings and conclusions.
For this review, be sure to:
- Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
- Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
- Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
- Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
- Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
- Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
- Provide a strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research.
- Use proper APA format with proper citations. Review APA Citations Here
Your literature review should be 2–3 pages in length. Remember, you will need to use APA formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page.
Unit 1 Assignment Health Medical Assignment Help
Unit 1 Assignment
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
Analyze the computer components and technologies being used to support the
development of healthcare and management of health data and information.
Develop a working knowledge of the emerging technologies that support the creation
and maintenance of electronic health record (EHR) systems.
Prepare for assuming a leadership role in the development of improved healthcare
Explain the purpose of the systems development life cycle.
Course outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
Describe the phases and activities in the systems development life cycle.
This week you learned about fundamentals of the electronic information system. One way to
learn something is to teach that concept to someone else. For this Assignment, you will design
and construct a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation that highlights different areas of the
chapter as if you were going to be teaching this to new HIT students coming into your facility. In
addition to the concepts from the chapter reading, you will also include tips to effectively
facilitate teamwork and conduct meetings. You will present this PowerPoint in a training session
for new HIT students. Please include the following topics in your presentation:
Basic Concepts and Types of Information Systems
Decision Support Systems
System Development Life Cycle
Information Architecture and Cloud Computing
Types of Software
Please dedicate at least three slides to each topic. Your presentation must have at least 15–20
slides. Please use the notes section to clarify anything that might be confusing and anything that
needs elaboration such as definitions.
This Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar,
punctuation, etc.). Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original
and insightful. The resources used (including your text) should be properly cited. Your work
should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
Defending the Arts, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Explaining the Arts
Imagine a scenario where you are the last surviving member of the human species and you find yourself on another planet. The people of the planet do not have performing or visual arts of any kind. Living on a planet without the arts is dull, so you have decided to explain what the arts, are and why they are important.
Include a discussion of all of the following describing the elements of each:
Include one slide that discusses how the arts engage the viewer or audience.
Include at least one slide that discusses the individual’s and the community’s role in supporting the arts.
Include speaker notes.
Submit your assignment as a 5-10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® using the Assignment Files tab. Use images as appropriate, and cite your references.
its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies Business Finance Assignment Help
MS PowerPoint Presentation Report on Organization (20%)
In this assignment, you will design and share a MS PowerPoint presentation that describes an organization, its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies needed for its success. You will look for and report on examples of the existing total rewards programs to include monetary, non-monetary, and the work environment (including values and culture). The MS PowerPoint presentation will include a report on existing metrics (organizational or HR) if any are present. If citations or Web site materials are used, in-text citations and sources presented on a References page using American Psychological Association (APA) format are expected. This information can be used in the final paper (the final assessment which is a plan to change the organization’s total rewards programs). It is expected that at least three references will be used with at least one of the three being of a scholarly nature.
At the least, this MS PowerPoint Presentation will include:
1. Academic Title Slide
2. Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Description of the Organization
4. Capabilities of the Organization and Requisite Competencies of the Employees
5. Current and Future Challenges
6. Academic Definition of Total Rewards Programs
7. Description of Existing Total Rewards Program (Monetary, Non-Monetary and Work Environment)
8. Existing Metrics that Evaluate the Success of the Total Rewards Program
10. References Page (With a minimum of three References; one scholarly)