Be criticism for writing those( history of Africa) Writing Assignment Help. Be criticism for writing those( history of Africa) Writing Assignment Help.
. Respond to each question with a 500
- Primitive Art in Civilized Places, by Sally Price and Through African Eyes the documentary narrated by Aminata Forna explore the semantic transformation of African objects through the realm of ethnography and art. What are some of the main issues highlighted in these works? What are the problematic premises in the canonical definitions of African Art?
- Masquerades perform and address worldviews and social relations. Pick one example from the readings/lectures of week 4 or 6 and illustrate in which ways a specific masking tradition can be a prism through which we can get an insight of a culture’s predominant social values and aesthetic sensibility?
- The Into the Heart of Africa debacle brought to the fore important issues of representation and belonging. What are some of the main lessons that can be learnt from those events? What are some of the ways in which institutions can avoid repeating the errors of the past?
- The loot of Benin City is a famous example of heritage theft during the colonial period. In light of the recent debates on repatriation, reflect on the role that Benin objects have played in our understanding of African art and in the contemporary debates on heritage and sovereignty.
Be criticism for writing those( history of Africa) Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I need a position paper written on Birth Order – I am the oldest. Writing Assignment Help
Choose a topic, from your textbook, relevant to Personality Psychology (if it is not in your textbook make sure to get instructor approval, early)
In 2,000-2,500-words develop a position paper in which you:
- Relate your chosen topic to personality development
- You must have a well-developed thesis and strong argumentation to support your thesis.
- Your paper should be steeped in research with little filler or non-supported conclusions.
- Use of first person is not allowed.
- Your paper must conform to APA writing standards including the use of APA formatted in-text citations from research and credible sources on the Internet to support your position.
- Your paper must include 8-10 scholarly sources. Your text, about.com, and Wikipedia are not considered scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
Monitoring and Controlling Risk – Project Management Business Finance Assignment Help
The management of risk is proving to be one of the most difficult tasks for the
project management profession. How can risk be managed effectively and who
should be responsible for this task?
You are required to critically analyse the concept of risk; discuss how it can be
measured and ranked and outline how a project risk management strategy may
be constructed for a project of your own conception. In completing this
assignment, you should address how appropriate practices can assist in
minimising risk for your project.
Use of theory 30
Quality of argument 10
Reference to course ideas 10
Citation and References 10
This is an individual assessment worth 50% of the module mark. Word length 3000 words (do not exceed word limit). Do not include the cover page, abstract, table of contents or References section in the word count.
Your paper should have a clear structure, with:
– a cover page (student number, module title, assignment title, word count (effective, not max), declaration of originality
– an abstract (300 words max, one single paragraph)
– a table of contents
– the main body of the paper – you have full creative control over the structure, but do use section headings to signpost your work
– references list – this is mandatory at Master level
Download the PDF file which contains full details for the task as well as marking criteria and marking grid.
Deadline: 17 Feb 2019 23:59 (Zurich time).
This assignment is graded. (50% of overall grade)
Access Control Week6 discussion Computer Science Assignment Help
Please use attached template
For this assignment please write 300-500 words, as well as utilizing proper APA format by discussing the following and their significance to access control.
- What is Discretionary Access Control (DAC)?
- What is Mandatory Access Control (MAC)?
- What is an Access Control List (ACL)?
Please do not attempt to do this assignment before you watched week six live chat session. Further, you must have a minimum of three different in-text citation for this assignment. Each paragraph must have at least four complete sentences. You must post your initial thread by Wednesday and your responses by Saturday..
I need responses for 2 other student posts. I will send you 2 other students post once you complete this assignment. I need responses with in one hour after you complete this assignment. Each response should be 100 words each
Informal Annotated Bibliography: Making Preliminary Connections and Identifying Stakeholder Interest Writing Assignment Help
This Part 4 assignment asks you to annotate the two sources you identified in last assignment and compile the annotations into an informal annotated bibliography. After writing the annotations, you will include an introductory paragraph and preliminary thesis statement that identifies the area of research and your initial findings.
Step by Step
Step 1. For each source, your annotation will include two paragraphs (approximately 300 words total). The first paragraph will summarize the source’s key ideas. Use the 4-sentence rhetorical summary model. The second annotation paragraph will address the credibility of the source and note the links, patterns, similarities, and/or variances between the source and the other two sources.
Step 2. After you have compiled your annotations and synthesized their arguments and drawn preliminary conclusions about your subtopic, you are ready to write your introduction. This opening paragraph should introduce your reader to your subtopic area and identify what people/stakeholders might be interested in or influenced by your subtopic. The introduction will briefly explain why this research is important. To conclude the introduction, you will (a) represent your initial findings based on the research compiled in the annotated bibliography and (b) write a preliminary thesis statement that begins to frame these findings.
When writing your introduction, remember that you are still in the process of researching your subtopic. This means that your information will be brief, the conclusions you draw will be preliminary, and the thesis you compose will be representative of initial trends in ongoing research. Do not worry; you don’t have to have all the answers yet!
social problems discussion and reflection problems Humanities Assignment Help
Must have the book Social problems: Societal Crisis, Capitalism, & Democracy by KIm Macinnis
must make references from the book and use citations as outside research and sources are forbidden and will result in a failing grade.
must read and infer from the chapters The Hard Work Hypothesis: Is Doing Your Homework Enough to Overcome the Effects of Poverty? by Stephen Krashen and Gender Inequality by John Iceland
1. Does hard work make people successful? Keep in mind that millions of people work hard and are still impoverished. Why are there distinctions among culture according to Krashen?
2. Why, when we heard the term, gender, we think of women? What does Kimmel state, in his Ted Talk that might answer this question and how does Iceland’s article fold in nicely?
Make sure both answers include book/video material and your opinion!
Must also respond to two students’ discussion posts atleast 150 words each.
social problems discussion and reflection problems Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
People of French Canadian Heritage. People of German Heritage. Other Assignment Help
People of French Canadian Heritage.
People of German Heritage.
Read chapter 14 and 29 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Read Content chapter 29 in Davis Plus Online Website. Once done answer the following questions;
1. Describe the health care beliefs of the German and French Canadian heritages and mention the influence in the delivery of evidence-based health care.
2. Discuss if there is any similarity in the health care beliefs and practices of the German and French Canadian heritage with the health care beliefs of your heritage.
3. If you have to change your health care beliefs for any of one study this week, which one will you choose and why?
References must be no older than 5 years. A minimum of 700 words is required.
Learning Strategies Humanities Assignment Help
I need help with
- Identify 2 of the most important points made in each video.
- For each video, explain in 2-3 sentences how the points could benefit your learning.
The 5 Learning Strategies videos to watch for the Learning Strategies Assignment are below:
I need the answer in 5 hours, the videos are short. Thank you so much for willing to help.
SQL, dimensional modeling, Kimball dimensional databases, MDWT AdventureWorks Programming Assignment Help
Using the create database script file under Content: Course Resources named MDWI_AdventureWorksDW.zip, you will load the Kimball Group’s dimensional database, MDWT_AdventureWorksDW.
Download the file and open using MS SQL Management Studio. If it does not open in MS SQL Management Studio, open the file in NotePad or WordPad and then copy and paste into MS SQL Management Studio and press the Execute button.
1. Describe the Kimball Group’s dimensional database MDWT_AdventureWorksDW:
A. Define the grain in business terms.
B. Identify and provide a description for each dimension.
C. Identify and provide a description for the facts that are being measured.
D. Draw the dimensional model (you may use MS Visio, an ER tool, or hand draw). Show the dimensions, fact table, primary keys, foreign keys, and cardinality of relationships.
E. Query each table. Show the SQL statement and first 10 rows of the table.
2. Compare the Product Dimension table in AdventureWorksDW20XX and the DimProduct table in MDWT_AdventureWorksDW. Describe the primary key and non-keys.
3. Compare a fact table in the AdventureWorksDW20XX and a fact table in MDWT_AdventureWorksDW. Describe the primary key, foreign keys, and fields used to measure.
4. Describe an executive information system dashboard for this project, including summaries of four tiles.
Proofread for formal grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization errors. Make sure to adhere to APA guidelines.
Responses must contain sufficient information to adequately answer the questions and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors. Points deducted from grade for each writing, spelling, or grammar error are at your instructor discretion. All work must be original and free from plagiarism.
The data file and assignment rubric are attached
Computer build Manual Writing Assignment Help
You will provide a comprehensive and detailed
manual documenting the step-by-step process for building a computer
The manual will be used by entry-level technicians, so it
should be clear, concise, and formatted using the IEEE citation style,
Your manual should be similar to step-by-step instructions on How to Change the Oil in Your Car.
Note carefully how in this example, not only is each step described
individually, and in detail, but also there is a visual representation
of each step. You should model your submission along the same lines.
Keep in mind that your manual will be used as a guide for new
The manual should provide detailed instructions on
how to build an actual computer for a potential customer:
“Drag the motherboard from the shelf to the motherboard plate in the system case.”
“After properly grounding yourself, pick up the
motherboard and place it inside the area where the motherboard will sit
in the case. Align the screw holes on the motherboard with the screw
holes on the case. Use appropriate screws to mount the motherboard
inside the case, making sure not to scratch the surface of the
PC Build & Manual Part 3:
11. Installing Windows 7 (LabSim 10.3)
12. Configuring Critical Windows Features (LabSim 9.0 and 10.0)
Your manual should
- address the environment in which the computer build will
take place. For example, what are the best practices when working in a
- not use computer jargon. Although the manual will be
used to train new technicians, it may also be used by someone with
limited computer knowledge, so the manual must be easy to understand.
- include explanations on methodology. For example, why is
it important to use an antistatic grounding bracelet when working with
the computer? Or why is it important to install memory sticks in pairs?
Please note this is not an Essay, it is a build manual.
formatted using the IEEE citation style
The manual should be similar to step-by-step instructions on How to Change the Oil in Your Car.
also please use for the citation
Just to name a few.
Just to name a few.