Big Data and Internet of Things Report, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help. Big Data and Internet of Things Report, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help.
On the theme of IoT and Big Data, write a 4 page (minimum) report. You can use the resources I uploaded but feel free to find additional information for this assignment. Also be sure to cite sources in APA format. For the report, there should be three parts:
1. A summary / explanation of “Big Data” and why it is important.
2. A summary / explanation of IoT and its importance and
3. Describe how IoT and Big data are related.
Cite sources. Be sure to proof read and write carefully.
Big Data and Internet of Things Report, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Chapter 1 – Changes, Changes, writing homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
In your own words, answer two of the questions contained in the following case studies from the provided EBook.
This needs to be in APA formating and the question needs to be restated
Chapter 1 – Changes, Changes. Questions 1 – 4 (page 25ish in eBook)
Chapter 2 – We merged…Now What?. Questions 1 -3 (page 50 in eBook)
Chapter 3 – But… Its our company culture!. Both Questions (page 74 in eBook)
ALL Chapter case study answers MUST be supported by outside resources. Failure to provide supporting documentation will result in failing grade for the paper.
Each Chapter’s length shall be 1-2 pages (~500 words), APA formatted citing at least 3 references in support of your paper or study.
The questions related to each chapter are attached. Need to answer atleast two questions from each screen shot and the third screenshot is having the only question. So, I need to have a minimum of 6 questions answered, covered atleast 2 from each screenshot and the one for sure from the last one. Thank You.
What are the [potential challenges in implementing student-led outreach , writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
first of all, I attached the article (Developing Science Communications Skills in Africa), in the file you can read it to understand every thing.
Second thing , I write the question in below and my friend answer so, I want you to reply to my friend’s answer ( if you agree or not) write at least 50 words
What are the [potential challenges in implementing student-led outreach activities in Africa?
The article stated the importance of science communication and the implications that it can bring to students in Africa. While there are research outputs in Africa, the understanding of science communication is still not fully realized. Thus, the researchers proposed the need to train and involve students with outreach activities in order to address the given problem. These science communication activities can beneficial in Africa because it integrated training into teaching processes, as well as developing public engagement. Though, they’re facing many challenges as mentioned in the previous comments. I agree with Sania that scientists should devote some of their time to students to develop good skills.
your reply …..
ay-Sachs disease is inherited as an autosomal recessive, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
Answering each question in 2 to 3 complete, and well written paragraphs is a requirement. Sources must be properly cited.
- Tay-Sachs disease is inherited as an autosomal recessive. It is a devastating neurological disease that results from the lack of a normal enzyme, hexosaminidase A, whose job is to metabolize lipids (gangliosides) that are found in brain cells. A young couple is told that they are carriers for this disease. Explain, as you would to this couple, their likelihood of having a child with Tay-Sachs disease. Show the Punnett square that illustrates their chances.
- Based on your understanding of sex linkage, describe in detail why most hemophiliacs are male. Can females have hemophilia? Describe how they could inherit this disorder. Can males be carriers for hemophilia? Explain.
How do enterprise systems help businesses achieve operational excellence, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
1. How do enterprise systems help businesses achieve operational excellence?
(i.e., (a) Define an enterprise system and (b) Explain how enterprise software works.) 20 points
2. What are the challenges posed by enterprise applications? (i.e., List and describe the challenges posed by enterprise applications.) 20 points
3. How do customer relationship management systems help firms achieve customer intimacy? [i.e.,
(a) Define customer relationship management and explain why customer relationships are so important today.
(b) Describe how partner relationship management (PRM) and employee relationship management (ERM) are related to customer relationship management (CRM)?
(c) Describe the tools and capabilities of customer relationship management software for sales, marketing, and customer service.
(d) Distinguish between operational and analytical CRM.] 60 points
Programming Project 2, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Joe Hart#Man City#Goalkeeper#5.5#141
David De Gea#Man Utd#Goalkeeper#5.5#142
Kyle Walker#Man City#Defender#5.0#121
Daley Blind#Man Utd#Defender#5.0#95
Aaron Cresswell#West Ham#Defender#5.3#133
Chris Smalling#Man Utd#Defender#6.0#135
Virgil van Dijk#Southampton#Defender#5.4#130
Luke Shaw#Man Utd#Defender#5.5#27
Nicolas Otamendi#Man City#Defender#5.5#104
Aleksandar Kolarov#Man City#Defender#5.0#118
Ramiro Funes Mori#Everton#Defender#4.5#92
John Stones#Man City#Defender#5.0#82
Bacary Sagna#Man City#Defender#5.0#116
Dimitri Payet#West Ham#Midfielder#8.5#191
Anthony Martial#Man Utd#Midfielder#6.5#157
Kevin De Bruyne#Man City#Midfielder#10.5#197
David Silva#Man City#Midfielder#8.0#149
Michail Antonio#West Ham#Midfielder#6.5#96
Raheem Sterling#Man City#Midfielder#8.5#57
Sergio Aguero#Man City#Forward#12.5#184
Kelechi Iheanacho#Man City#Forward#6.5#80
Wayne Rooney#Man Utd#Forward#9.0#118
Saido Berahino#West Brom#Forward#5.0#68
Andy Carroll#West ham#Forward#6.5#90
Salomon Rondon#West Brom#Forward#6.5#118
Programming Project 2, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
World Cultures Essay, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Essay
Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the list of topic choices below. The focus is on brief but important primary source material written by major authors. Read the selections as identified with each topic below. Write a three to four (3-4) paragraph essay (250 words minimum) which analyzes the “surprise ending” of the reading selection.
- Reading selection from Descartes’ Discourse on the Method (Part IV). Descartes begins with a proof of one basic conclusion and ends with a proof of something much grander. Remember to focus on the surprise and point of realization, not the details of the philosophical argument. Read Part IV of the Discourse on the Method located at http://www.earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/descar… (then scroll down to Part 4, pp. 14-18). This is only four or five (4 or 5) pages of the larger work.
- Reading selection of Swift’s A Modest Proposal. It is essential to recognize the genre of this work, as discussed in our class text, which you should consult and cite. Swift promotes a radical solution, but subtle options are mentioned. You are looking for surprise and a point of realization. Read and focus on A Modest Proposal located at http://www.victorianweb.org/previctorian/swift/mod….
- Two (2) reading selections from Voltaire’s Candide. Consider how these readings start and end in terms of the action and the beliefs. You are looking for surprise and a point of realization. These selections can be found on pp. 840-841 in the textbook. In addition, consult the class text at pp. 824-825.
For the reading selection you choose:
- Clearly state in your own words the “surprise ending” in the reading you selected. Clearly identify the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you. Not all of the surprises come at the end.
- Evaluate how successful the author was in convincing you to accept the validity of the “surprise ending” that was different from what you expected. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA Style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the Additional Resources section of their Student Center within their course shell for reference)
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Use the source(s) identified above for the topic you choose, focusing on the main primary source of that author. You may use additional sources also if they are of good academic quality for college papers (Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify). Use proper APA style in-text citing and also a matching APA style References list at the end.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to historical changes.
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic expressions within a historical context.
- Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the Renaissance to the contemporary period.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of world cultures.
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Assignment 1: Essay
Meets Minimum Expectations
1. Clearly state in your own words the “surprise ending” in the reading you selected. Clearly identify the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you. Not all of the surprises come at the end.
Did not submit or only partially submitted a clear statement of the “surprise ending” in your own words in the reading you selected. Did not submit or only partially identified with clarity the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you.
Insufficiently or inadequately submitted a clear statement of the “surprise ending” in your own words in the reading you selected. Insufficiently or inadequately identified with clarity the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you.
Adequately stated with clarity in your own words the “surprise ending” in the reading you selected. Adequately identified with clarity the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you.
Satisfactorily and clearly stated in your own words the “surprise ending” in the reading you selected. Satisfactorily and clearly identified the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you.
Thoroughly and clearly stated in your own words the “surprise ending” in the reading you selected. Thoroughly and clearly identified the point in the reading when you realized that there were elements in the reading that surprised you.
2. Evaluate how successful the author was in convincing you to accept the validity of the “surprise ending” that was different from what you expected.
Did not submit or incompletely evaluated the author’s success at providing a believable “surprise ending.”
Insufficiently evaluated the author’s success at providing a believable “surprise ending.”
Partially evaluated the author’s success at providing a believable “surprise ending.”
Satisfactorily evaluated the author’s success at providing a believable “surprise ending.”
Thoroughly evaluated the author’s success at providing a believable “surprise ending.”
3. Clarity, writing mechanics, referencing, and APA formatting requirements, including a reference list and matching in-text citations.
More than 8 errors present
7-8 errors present
5-6 errors present
3-4 errors present
0-2 errors present
PowerPoint Presentation on Drug addiction, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Utilizing the information you compiled for your literature review
paper, and the feedback you received from your instructor about the
literature review, prepare a 10-15 minute Power Point presentation on
your topic, summarizing the key points and conclusions. Be sure to
direct this presentation to an audience in the community. For example,
if your paper pertained to a topic in developmental psychology, direct
your presentation toward parents, or a parenting center. If your topic
pertained to substance abuse, direct it toward a community service
agency which may use this information for educating teens or parents
about preventing drug use, or current clients about treatments and
facilities available. Please state in your presentation the specific
audience toward whom your presentation is aimed. Include a reference
page in APA format, as well as speaker notes and an audio file with
Your slides should provide answers to the following questions:
- What was your topic?
- What question did you hope to answer by
completing this literature review paper? Explain the practical
implications of the conclusions of the literature review and the
audience to which they are directed.
- Given the results of your literature review,
what is/are the prevailing argument(s)? In other words, which of
those is supported by the existing evidence? Be sure to include
full coverage of the arguments, including strengths and weaknesses
of each of them, supported by your findings from reviewing the
- Did the researchers consider multicultural
factors in their studies? If not, what factors may be involved?
What multicultural factors should future studies include?
- What ethical issues are related to your topic and/or discussed in the studies you reviewed?
- How do the conclusions of your literature
review relate to the various specialization areas in psychology?
Tie them to as many as apply from the following areas: biological,
cognitive, developmental, social, personality theory,
psychopathology, and applied psychology.
- How can the conclusions of your literature
review inform the population towards whom your presentation is
directed? How can they apply this information to their daily
lives? What advice or ‘take home message’ can you provide to your
audience based on the research you reviewed?
- What research question could you ask in order to further develop this area of study?
- Why is your research question important and relevant to the current work being done on your topic?
Your presentation should also follow these guidelines:
- It should be approximately 10-15 minutes in length.
- It should be clear, concise, and
professional. Writing should be free of spelling and grammatical
errors; it should conform to current APA style (including any
- It should include graphs, tables, figures, or images illustrating your ideas.
- There should be a final slide listing references in current APA style.
- The bulk of the text should be placed in the
Notes pages of each slide. Keep the amount of text on the slide,
itself, to a minimum.
- You should record an audio file of your oral
presentation. You should also type the text of the speech you
would give while showing these slides to an audience should be
typed into the Notes area. If you are unable to use the audio
feature, the Notes text will suffice.
- You can refer to the Power Point tips document provided in the Doc Sharing section of the course.
The topic is drug addiction!
2016 California Ballot Measure Assignment, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
If you don’t have PowerPoint you can use Word.
Proposition 63 regulates ammunition sales, requires lost and stolen guns be reported, and makes gun theft a felony.
2016 California Ballot Measure Assignment
- you will conduct research bout one of the seventeen 2016 California ballot measures that could become a law. Based on your research you and your team will create a PowerPoint, Google Slide or Prezi slide presentation about the measure.
- to research and then create five to seven informative slides that summarizes, explains and evaluates your assigned proposition. Each slide should have specific title, include short bullet points (no more than five per slide) and has large font and colors that can be easily read. Your team presentation should last between five to seven minutes.
- Your slides should serve as an outline of the important ideas you will explain and elaborate on during your presentation. You are to define the important terms associated with the proposition.
- Be sure to include a final work cited slide of your sources for your facts, data, evidence, quotes, etc. (The work cited slide does not count towards your five to seven slides.)
Your slides should include the following information about your proposition provided (numbers 1-4 below).
- Summarize the ballot measure’s purpose in detail and (what is it trying to accomplish?) in your own words. (1 slide)
- Summarize the arguments of both sides of the proposition. (2 slides)
- Research and provide background information by answering questions about the proposition, such as, but not limited to:
- What if any influential groups or individuals are supporting and not supporting the proposition?
- What are the potential costs to California or to citizens/taxpayers?
- Is the proposition an extension of an existing law?
- Does it repeal or change a previous law?(2 slides)
- In your own words, use facts, data, evidence, quotes, etc. and clear reasoning to explain whether or not you support the proposition. (2 slides)
You are strongly encouraged to research the editorial/opinion articles of reputable news sources. You are to use a minimum of two of the following sources:
Initial Research Integration, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
**YOUR WORK NEEDS TO BE VERY ACCURATE**
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU MAKE A BID.
I’m working on a writing project, I’ve done with the first step of my project, which is choosing an artifact and analyzing it. The second step of my project is look into a larger cultural behavior in the artifact and then do some research about it and write the IRI, which is about associating it with the artifact. My artifact is a Coca-Cola advertisement called “Brotherly Love”, youtube.com/watch?v=xq8trrEecGg , I did some analysis on it and you can find it in the attachment. The larger cultural behavior in my artifact is Masculinity, Bullying and connecting the toughness with the young boys in the Ad. So you will need to do some research about these behaviors and write about it by associating it with the Artifact.
THINGS YOU NEED TO SEE:
1. THE ASSIGNMENT PROMPT.
2. SAMPLE OF THE COMPLETED PROJECT “AIRPORTLOVE INITIAL RESEARCH INTEGRATION”, YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO IT TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ASSOGNMENT, AND USE THE SAME OULINE.
3. MY ARTIFACT ANALYSIS THAT YOU NEED TO WORK WITH “BROTHERLY LOVE”
4. THE GRADING GUIDE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW.
1. The work needs to be very accurate.
2. MLA citations.
3. You will gain a satisfying tip based on the quality of your work.
4. Needs to be 4-5 pages.
5. I need you to use quotations, instead of all paraphrases, that introduced, explained, cited, and related back to the ideas/artifact very well.
6. My assignment is not about only discussing the behaviors. you need to associate with coca-cola ad itself, and the way that coca-cola used it. just like what has been done in the airportlove sample.
Finally: please read the airport sample to have a better idea about what you have to do.
PLEASE ASK ME IF YOU DIDN’T FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR TASK.