Building Shared Services at RR Communications Case Study, science homework help Science Assignment Help. Building Shared Services at RR Communications Case Study, science homework help Science Assignment Help.
Minimum length of 6 pages (not counting the title page and references)
This case is in the textbook on page 468. Please see grading rubric titled “case study” under the Rubric/ Grading Criteria.
This case takes a “horizontal” slice through a number of coexistent issues As a result, the challenge is “knowing where to start” – just as it is in real organizations – and this requires detective work. Patton takes a page out of the Donald Trump repertoire with his dramatic “you’re fired!”
The key point in posing these questions is to help set the scene for Patton’s next steps. The questions listed below are for you to ponder, as you are reading the case. It is not necessary for you to submit answers to the questions. They are strictly for you to see the relevance and the logic to these questions, as you read the case. Here are some questions to ponder,as you reflect upon the case…
- What do you think about Patton’s firing of the DIOs?
- There are two parts to this discussion that need to be explored.First, was there no possible way of getting the DIOs onside? Second, was it appropriate to fire the DIOs publically as opposed to privately?
- Also, examine the DIO firings from the point of view of the four divisional presidents.See organization chart (see attached Appendix B) which shows Patton’s office and the DIOs in green to highlight these reporting relationships.
- Do you think the DIOs have a dotted line relationship with their divisional presidents and a dotted line to Patton; or is it the other way round?
- How do you think the divisional Presidents will feel about Patton’s firings?
- Would they feel as if Patton just fired “their” employee? It doesn’t appear that they were made aware of these impending firings by Patton.
- How would they feel about that?
Answer the five(5) discussion questions listed below (can also be found at the end of case study in book)
- List the advantages of a single customer service center for RR Communications.There are six of them.
- Devise an implementation strategy that would guarantee the support of the divisional presidents for the shared customer service center.
- Is it possible to achieve an enterprise vision with a decentralized IT function?
- What business and IT problems can be caused by lack of common information and an enterprise IM strategy?
- What governance mechanisms need to be put in place to ensure common customer data and a shared customer service center? What metrics might be useful?
All answers to the questions should be well written and well thought out. Please submit the aforementioned assignment as ONE document that has a minimum length of 6 pages (not counting the title page and references). To help keep the various reporting and relationship roles straight, I have attached the organization chart.
Basic Formatting Guidelines
- Double space the entire document (title page to reference page)
- One inch margins
- Size 12 font
- Times Roman
- Title Page: Running head/p#; title; course; date; your name
- Reference Page: APA
- Please refer to the Case Study Rubric that is attached for grading expectations.
To submit the assignment, simply CLICK the active link at the very top entitled
Building Shared Services at RR Communications Case Study. Attach the WORD document and submit.
Building Shared Services at RR Communications Case Study, science homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Advertising, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Minimum 300 words each question and 3 scholarly resources on each
question. Same document but ensure to put a line (__________) between each question so I will know what answer goes to what
1. Demonstrate the ability to exhibit sound marketing
decision-making. There are different types of ads: cognitive, emotional, image,
and endorsement. Explain what each of these types of ads are meant to do. Do
you think any one type of ad is more effective than another? Why? Now select an
ad that has caught your eye. Describe the ad and share where one can find the
ad. What type of ad is it? Does the ad encourage you, personally, to buy the
product? Why or why not?
2. Demonstrate the ability to exhibit sound marketing
decision-making, and 5. Appraise the effectiveness of various marketing
strategies. When discussing marketing strategies, what are dashboards?
What are dashboard indicators (what five pieces of information can we get from
Rural Drug Mart, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Look through the PDF what is the case and follow the requirement below to analysis about 1000 words and NO external research and Your response should use ONLY the information provided in the case !!!
Maureen asked you, Jan Chang, SMU co-op student to prepare a report that includes the following elements:
1. Issue identification: Calculate the revenue and net income (before taxes) change resulting from the change in legislation regarding price mark-up limits for generic drugs. Please note you are not required to calculate income tax for this project. (You don’t need to do this part, that we have already finished this part the calculation and we will upload our calculations as pictures, please refer the data to do the requirement 2 and 3) and there is a important data that is generic brand revenue changed from $1,014,794 to $839,829.60
2. Identification of alternatives: Discuss how RDM2 can recover this lost revenue from other sources that are implementable within the existing business model. Rank the approved pharmacy services in terms of value added per unit of time ($/time). Your report should include a discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of the various alternatives.
3. Development of Business Plan: Prepare a detailed business plan for Maureen outlining the approved pharmacy services, along with recommendations and projected income statement. The objective is to maximize income. Are the changes enough to offset the reduced income?
a) Your response should use ONLY the information provided in the case.
b) External research is NOT required.
(Hint: Keep in mind that pharmacists only have a certain amount of free time)
Strategic Plan Part 2: SWOT Analysis Paper, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a SWOT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of 850 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
write on Joyce’s Araby, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
For the paper, you may write on Joyce’s Araby
Consider any of the following statements/questions as possible paper topics. You may use any of them. In your paper, please include some source material [textual evidence]. Consider the discussions, the themes , issues about all of these characters, symbolic imagery [food, disease], plot issues, atmosphere, and tone.
Do not plagiarize!!! Do not research! I want 100% in your own word, Write what you think and your own idea.
Choose one topic in the following:
- James Joyce’s Araby touches on a great number of themes: Coming of age, the loss of innocence, the life of the mind versus poverty (both physical and intellectual), the dangers of idealization, the Catholic Church’s influence, asceticism [where desire and sensuality are seen as immoral], the pain that often comes when one encounters love in reality instead of its elevated form. Select one or more of these themes and show how Joyce represented the theme[s].
- Araby involves a character who embarks on a journey, the end result of which is fruitless, and ends with the character going back to where he came from. Discuss the journey itself and its significance in the story. This is, after all, a ”quest” narrative, and the quest, it appears is for love itself.
The paper is 3 pages, typed, double space. Good luck!
Speech to Introduce, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
This first speech is a simple. In this speech you will be following a specified format. Please look at this to see where you will be going in this class.
In the Speech to Introduce, you will use the following elements to structure the speech:
All speeches follow that format.
Let’s look at what you will be doing in the Speech to Introduce yourself or a friend.
In this introduction,
1. You will first tell us how you are, then tell us how you know the person you are going to introduce.
2. You will tell us what this person reminds you of. (You may use your own wording, but you may say that Elmer reminds you of the Energizer Bunny. (In this speech, we call that, the “Theme”.
3. You will then introduce us to three words that tell us why you said this person reminded you of The Energizer Bunny.
In future speeches, you will do something similar.
1. You will tell the audience who you are and why this subject matters to you, and how it may matter to them.
2. You will tell us what you are going to discuss. Again, you may say, “I find understanding the braking system of a car is easy to understand, and is very important. I think, after you listen to what I have to say, you will agree.” (This is called the “Thesis Statement”.)
3. Then you will Preview the main points that tell your audience why understanding the braking system of a car is important information. Those main points, are the same as the stories you used in the Speech to Introduce. “The braking system consists of 1. you, 2. the actual mechanical braking system, and 3. the tires on your car.
The Body of the Speech
In the Speech to introduce,
You will take each word (major point) and support it with a story.
You take those words in the same order you gave them to the listeners in the introduction.
Stories are a form of support. The word (major point) cannot stand alone. If you say John is like the energizer bunny because he: 1. Active, 2. Efficient, 3. Persevering, that only “asserts John is those things. You must support those words. In this instance, we are using stories.
In other speeches
You take those main points:
The actual braking mechanism
And you support each one. You explain how “You”, as the driver are involved in braking.
You explain the parts of the brakes – the mechanics
You explain how the tread on the tires, the inflation of the tires etc. relate to stopping the car.
The Conclusion All speeches need a strong conclusion. One does not simply say, “Yup – That’s it” and sit down.
In the Speech to Introduce
1. Reflect back on the introduction. (I said John reminds me of the Energizer Bunny)
2. Reiterate the three main words without going back over the stories.
3. End with a strong statement about John, the words and the energizer bunny. Or – you may use a quote from some other source, or you may show a photo of John. The point it to tie everything together with a nice strong ending.
In other Speeches
1. Reflect back on your “thesis” statement.
2. Summarize the three main points
3. Show how this affects the listeners with one strong statement, or short story or example. Again, you may use a quote.
The thing I want you to understand is that this first Speech To Introduce is not so different from your Informative Speeches. They all have an Intoduction, Body and Conclusion. Each of these must be a part of every speech.
The Introduction sets the tone. It lets the audience know why you are talking about what you are going to talk about. It tells them why you are going to talk about it – what it means to you and to them. It previews the main points and leads to the body of the speech.
The body of the speech supports the main points.
The conclusion of the speech (Which is probably what your listeners will most easily recall), ties everything together, reminding them of why you were discussing it in the first place.
(There are degrees of subtlety in each step, but these are the basic steps.)
I want to be sure you understand, the first speech is every bit as important as any other speech you will be delivering
Speech to Introduce, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
functions, importance, and role of fat- and water-soluble vitamins, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Research the functions, importance, and role of fat- and water-soluble vitamins.
Create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide
- Identify the vitamin classification.
- Why are vitamins an important part of daily nutrient intake?
- What are fat-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of fat-soluble vitamins?
- What are water-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of these vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of water-soluble vitamins?
- Include information on one vitamin disorder: the disease, how it affects the body, and the course of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include speaker notes in paragraph form that detail the implications of each slide. Each slide should contain no more than six bullets, and at most six words per bullet.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art and a background image.
Corporate Governance/Auditing, homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
(1,200 words APA format)
Corporate governance is the process that owners and other major players surrounding an organization are held accountable to for the company’s requirements and resources. Corporate governance can also play a big role in the audit process. Research corporate governance and auditing and answer the following questions:
- What are 2 of the principles that surround corporate governance? How do they tie into the recent legislation that was put into place to resolve ethical challenges and changes within the last decade?
- The Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) are based upon 10 audit guidelines that fall into 3 categories. Briefly describe the 3 main parts of the audit, and give examples of what activities would occur in each category.
- Describe the role of the audit committee. Include the outside directors in your discussion. Compare and contrast the oversight responsibility and the primary responsibility of the audit committee.
- Explain how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act impacted the auditing profession.
- Describe the key role of the PCAOB.
- Do you feel that it has met its objective?
- What—if any—changes would you want to add to the scope of the PCAOB?
Quote :Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Please follow directions below:
This is the Quote :Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
1. Introduce the quote chosen explain why it ties in to what I’ve written.
2. Make sure you make changes and add on to whats written below.
I never thought about going to college and getting a degree.
College didn’t interest me. But then i realized that i wanted to be successful and start career doing what i love instead of working odd jobs just for the money. I decided to go to college in 2014. Fast forward to 2015 i was going through difficult challenges in my life. My grades weren’t good. I wasn’t in the right state of mind. But eventually i got over it. I realized that i am going to school for a purpose. I decided to remain focused in school. In spring 2016 i was motivated in doing well in all of my classes i didn’t let any distractions get in the way of my ability to do well in school. And now I’m graduating this semester. I plan on going straight to a four year school to get my bachelors. I am going to college for a purpose, an agenda to …. (Finish this sentence)
Discuss and include goals( i want to become a speech pathologist to assist young children in speech).
WHATS NEEDED: Touch up this essay. Make it authentic. Eye-Catching that will draw a readers attention!! Add some sense of humor.
Last :You can add this quote at the end of the essay ….”Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try!”
I will attach a tip sheet !
minimum 500 words.
interest Group Consultant Simulation, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
interest Group Consultant Simulation
In this activity you will be pretending to be a consultant for an interest group. You will be charged with helping that interest group better achieve its goals. Have fun and be creative in this activity!
Your paper should be at least 500 words long.
- First, select an interest group from the following list that you will be consulting for (*you may only complete this assignment on one the listed interest groups):
- Service Employees International Union
- National Association of Realtors
- US Chamber of Commerce
- National Rifle Association
- National Education Association
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- National Association of Broadcasters
- In the first sentence of your paper please state very clearly what interest group you have selected.
- Next, describe in your own words, what your selected interest group mission is. Do not copy and paste or quote the organization’s mission in your paper. Use your own words.
- Next, take that mission statement and rewrite it in a new short one sentence “elevator pitch” that you think would be more effective. Feel free to get creative.
- Look up your selected interest groups website. What is the web address? What do you like about their website? What do you think could be improved about their website?
- Look up your selected interest group on social media. What is good about their social media presence? What could be improved about their social media presence?
- Look up your selected interest group on OpenSecrets or the Federal Elections Commission website and discuss your findings. How much money does your interest group have? What is that money being spent on? In your opinion, are they using their money effectively? How could they spend their money to better accomplish their goals?
- Come up with at least one completely original idea that could be use to improve your selected interest groups efforts. Describe this idea in detail. What specific goal would this idea seek to accomplish? What types of resources would this idea need. How would this idea improve the organization’s efforts to achieve its mission.
- Finally, be sure to provide a reference list.
Please note: APA formatting and citations rules apply to this and all essays in this course.
As with all weekly written assignments, submit your work as an attached file. Double-space your paper and use 12 point Times New Roman as your font.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed||10|