BUS 370 Ashford University Organizational Development Action Research Project Business Finance Assignment Help. BUS 370 Ashford University Organizational Development Action Research Project Business Finance Assignment Help.
Action Research Project
You have been hired as a consultant (to your current organization, previous organization, or a fictional organization). Describe and analyze a human resource/organizational problem(s) and recommend an organizational development strategy (ies). Provide a rationale as to why you think this approach will help. This will require a practitioner analysis of the organizational problem of interest and an academic literature review of similar organizational problems and organizational development strategy (ies) that you believe will be most beneficial in solving the problem. Also, provide an evaluation plan for the proposed intervention(s).
The plan should have the following headings:
- Problem Identification
- Description of the organization
- Context of the problem:
- How do you know it’s a problem?
- Specifically what is the problem (select from list below)?
- Job Satisfaction
- Performance Appraisals
- Training & Development
- Needs Assessment and Diagnosis
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Proposed Organization Development Interventions/Strategy(ies)
- Required resources
- Anticipated resistance
- Potential benefit(s), i.e. cost savings
- Suggested Evaluation Approach
This final assignment should be 8 to 10 pages in length (not including the title and reference pages). You must use at least five scholarly sources and format your paper according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
BUS 370 Ashford University Organizational Development Action Research Project Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Strayer University W4 Realism in Art Conceptualizes of Contemporary Life Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Week 4 Discussion
Each week we will be looking at a set period from our past. Although these are our ancestors, it will seem like we are studying a distant planet, inhabited by people with the strangest of habits. Fortunately, these subjects of our observation give us abundant clues about who they are. Their art, their writing, their technology, the way they do business, the way they govern themselves all feed into a picture we will attempt to paint for ourselves each week. Understanding who they were will help us understand who we are.
Each week you will be given three or four questions pertaining to important topics covered in the materials provided in the question itself, the textbook, the lectures, the other materials provided, and my comments in my Live Session. You choose the one you like and post a response of 125 words or more. You also need to respond to another post from one of your fellow students. This second post should be at least 60 or so words long and should not just agree with or repeat what has been said.
Please use an example that has not already been used in the discussion.
1.Imagine that you have been sent by Starfleet Command or by your boss (whichever you prefer to report to) to observe two composers of a new style of music. “Romantic” music swept the precision of Classical aside because of these composers’ intense creativity. Select two of these Romantic composers and using a specific composition by each, explain why they are defined as “Romantic”. Use the textbook’s definition of “Romantic”.
This week’s eight music selections all relate to chapter 27, pp. 931-938.
- Ludwig van Beethoven’s Eroica: In this week’s readings (chaps. 27-28), we encounter a number of musical pieces, all of them covered in chapter 27, pp. 907-913. On pp. 931-934, there is a brief discussion of Beethoven’s Eroica (Italian for “Heroic”), formally called Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat. This was first performed in 1804 and was composed in the 2 or 3 years leading up to that, a time when he was wrestling with increasing deafness and depression (pp. 931-934). Beethoven personally embraced the ideals of the French Revolution and at some point seemed to admire Napoleon greatly. So much so that at some point Napoleon’s name was in the title of this work and the work’s dedication was to him. But, Beethoven changed this and renamed it Eroica and removed the dedication to Napoleon. One account says this was because of his disenchantment with Napoleon’s autocratic drift, as especially revealed when Napoleon finally proclaimed himself “Emperor”, a move Beethoven despised. See http://www.beethovenseroica.com/Pg1_why/whyeroica.htm and http://www.beethovenseroica.com/Pg2_hist/history.html . Perhaps Beethoven’s reasons for the change were more pragmatic. In any case, the result was this masterpiece, which changed the direction of music forever. This work is considered transitional from the CLASSICAL style of music perfected by Haydn and Mozart in the late 1700s to the ROMANTIC style of music that would prevail for most of the 1800s.
The first clip below is a 10-minute clip of the first movement. The second is a clip of the second movement which shows short clips of it in three different versions. Note: Beethoven composed this for a bigger symphony orchestra and made it a much longer work than anything done by Haydn and Mozart. His work is also much more charged with emotion and drama and change. Enjoy the following links
Beethoven: Symphony No. 3 (“Eroica“), 1st Movement
Beethoven: Symphony No. 3 (“Eroica“), 2nd Movement
- Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony: On pp. 931-934 (chap. 27), we encounter a discussion of Beethoven’s famous Fifth Symphony, first performed in 1808. Read the description carefully and give this a listen:
Beethoven: Symphony No. 5, 1st Movement
- Beethoven’s Piano Sonata No. 30, E major, Op. 109 : Read about this beautiful piano composition on p.931-934. Then, give this a listen:
Beethoven: Sonata No. 30, E Major, Op. 109, 1st Movement
- Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, Ode to Joy: On pp. 931-934 (in chap. 27), there is a fine discussion of Beethoven’s crowning work, his Ninth Symphony, first performed in 1824. (Beethoven died in 1827). Note his innovation of combining a vocal chorus as part of this symphonic work.
In the YouTube below, Leonard Bernstein introduces Beethoven and this particular work. If you wish to get right to the music, fast forward (click and drag) to the 3:37 mark. Bernstein is conducting the Vienna Philharmonic. Give this a listen:
Beethoven: Symphony No. 9, in D Minor, Ode to Joy
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZJ1Tgf4JL8 (Start music at 3:37 mark) For German lyrics and English translation, see http://www.andrerieutranslations.com/Lyrics/Ode-to-Joy.html .
- Hector Berlioz, Symphony Fantastique: This is discussed on pp. 935-936 (in chap. 27). This grand work is often presented as the great example of the ROMANTIC style of music in the 1800s, a style that is emotional and given to drama. It was composed in 1830. Berlioz did this in a grandiose manner. Read carefully pp. 935-936 about “program music” and the idée fixe (“fixed idea”) as they relate to this work. You realize that a dramatic story is being told, not just a change of mood. Listen to the following clips.
Berlioz: Symphony Fantastique, 1st Movement
Berlioz: Symphony Fantastique, 4th Movement (March to the Scaffold; artist hallucinates)
Berlioz: Symphony Fantastique, 5th Movement (Dream of a Witches Sabbath)
- Felix Mendelssohn, Concerto in E Minor for Violin: This work was composed in 1844. Read carefully p. 912 (in chap. 27) and note the skill required on the part of a violinist to play this. Sarah Chang will do this in the YouTube below. Then, give this a listen:
Mendelssohn: Concerto in E minor for Violin
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLxso5XDN4 (You can start at 1:00 if you like.)
- Robert Schumann, Widmung (=Dedication): This is an example of a lied (plural= lieder ) of the Romantic style in the mid-1800s, which were normally songs for a solo voice with a piano. Read carefully pp. 912-913 (in chap. 27). Schumann composed the music for this in 1840 to celebrate his wedding. His wife, Clara Schumann, not only inspired some great compositions, she became a well known piano virtuoso. One of the links below has the German lyric and translation. Watch and listen to the great Jessye Norman sing this in German:
Robert Schumann: Widmung (Dedication) sung by Jessye Norman
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHq4FKsLFsQ For the German lyric and translation see http://classicalplus.gmn.com/classical/work.asp?id=644¬es=true&webcast=true .
- Frederic Chopin, Fantasie Impromptu: Chopin (pronounce SHOH-pan) composed this Romantic style work for the piano. Read carefully p. 913 (in chap. 27) about this work and how it exemplifies Romantic style musicianship. Note the tempo changes. Then, give this a listen:
Chopin: Fantasie Impromtu
2. Compare the view of the early Romantic writers like Wordsworth and Keats with the view Charles Dickens has in Hard Times. Has anything changed in England between the times in which each was writing? What do they have to say about the Industrial Revolution versus Nature?
3. French painting became ever more realistic and precise between 1750 and 1870. At the same time, photography began to become better and better. Your textbook has good sections on each. Compare French realism in painting to the new technology of photography. Which did a better job of “telling the story”?
4. John Constable and JMW Turner were painting a beautiful pastoral England and a powerful British empire in their work. Goya was depicting a country besieged by invaders. Using works from one of the English painters and works from Goya, explain how each saw their own countries at the time. Which painter had reason to celebrate the condition of his and which did not?
Middle East College Recording Analyzing and Using HR Information Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Understand what data needs to be collected to support HR practices.
2. Know how HR data should be recorded, managed and stored.
3. Be able to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making.
Your management team is considering a restructuring of the organisation to meet new business demands and trends for the future. Different skills sets and redeployment of resources will be needed. You have been asked to produce a report to outline ways in which data might assist the team to re-organise the workforce.
Using the data attached on the outcomes of a recent staff survey*, which indicates the level of job satisfaction and motivation, analyse the data and present it visually using three different formats with an explanatory note on what the data shows.
*Candidates may choose to use data on the outcomes of a recent staff survey from their own organisation and as agreed with their center.
Compile a written report of approximately 1000 words for your management team setting out the following:
a) Set out briefly the different ways in which an organisation might collect and record HR data and give two reasons why it is necessary for any organisation to do this. Give a short explanation of how different types of organisational data collected can support HR practice and the management team when restructuring the organisation and redeploying personnel.
b) Describe the systems used for recording the data from two of the types of data identified in a) above and describe two methods of data storage. What are the benefits of using these storage systems?
c) Explain two legal requirements that any organisation must take into account when recording, storing and accessing HR data.
d) Set out your analysis and explanations of the employee engagement survey data. From your analysis develop three possible recommendations, explaining why you feel these would help your management team when restructuring the organisation.
*** Words count = 1200 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.
*** I’ve uploaded file named “Employee Engagement Survey Data (Source CIPD, January 2017)”.
Glendale Community College Gradient Illustration on Photoshop Project Humanities Assignment Help
create an illustration based on a photograph using gradients.
create an illustration of an existing photograph (you may use one from the internet as long as it is labeled for reuse with modification). Remember to use separate Gradient Fill Layers.
- Pick an image that isn’t too difficult if you don’t have experience with drawing and painting. Faces tend to be very difficult to make convincing.
- Set your image size (Image/Image Size) to be big enough to print 8×10 at 300 ppi. Set the longest side to be 10 and be sure the other side is not larger than 8. Don’t stretch the image! It’s okay if it looks pixelated. We won’t be seeing the source image at all by the time you’re done.
- Break the image down into pieces and start with the largest and easiest ones first. That way, as your skills improve, you’ll be up to tackling the more difficult areas.
- Outline the area around one of your pieces with the pen tool. Be sure it is in the path mode. Name your path descriptively.
- Keep your reference image as your top layer.
- Outline the area around one of your pieces with the pen tool. Be sure it is in the path mode. Name your path descriptively.
- With the path selected, go to Layer/New Fill
Layer/Gradient. Use the gradient editor to set your color stops based on the reference image. Set the gradient type to what you think will be best. Click okay. (If you can’t see the reference image, make sure your gradient fill layer is beneath it.)
- Reduce the opacity of your reference image. Double click on your gradient fill layer and fine tune its settings to match the reference image.
- Use free transform on any layer to close any gaps as needed. Warp can work really well for this.
- To create a stroke (line) rather than a shape:
In the pen tool, choose the shape setting. Set no fill and set the stroke to be the color and weight you would like.
Create the path you would like to outline, or stroke. Press esc to end the path without closing it.
You need to set the pen tool in the shape setting before making your path to create a stroke that is vector based.
from this: to this: another example
the image will be provided later
Rasmussen College Smart Tool to Enhance Discharge Process PPT Business Finance Assignment Help
APA FORMAT ACTIVE VOICE TIMES ROMAN 12 FREE OF GRAMMATICAL SPELLING SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERRORS FIRM GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ZERO USE OF CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IN TEXT CITATIONS REFERENCE PAGE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE OUTLINE OF ALL QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
Grading Rubric Mastery=4=A
- The presentation included a unique title of the proposed innovative idea to catch the viewer’s attention.
- A clearly stated, detailed description of the innovative idea was included in the notes section of the PowerPoint and included a vision of how the innovative idea will perform.
- A clearly stated, detailed description of the relevance of the innovative idea was included in the notes of the PowerPoint and included a description of the possible impacts of this innovative idea relevant to the proposed setting.
- Included at least one reference from original research or evidence-based findings to support the innovative idea.
- Formal style in presentation throughout with in-depth and detailed slides utilizes the notes sections to include details. Cites sources where appropriate. The narration is professional throughout the recording.
Disseminate key components of an innovative proposal for a target audience.
At work in the medical, surgical post-operative unit, frustrated with the flow of client information before discharge, you state, “I wish I did not have to wait for a physician to call to get discharge orders for a patient. Often the client has to sit in the unit all day waiting to go home until a physician rounds. Then the client is are usually leaving around the change of shift creating a backlog of discharges and admits increasing the chance for errors as information is missed.”
You have an innovative idea of how to solve this communication issue. The Nurse Manager asks you to prepare a presentation and share your idea with the nursing team in one week at the monthly staff meeting.
Present a presentation and summarize the key components of your proposed innovative idea. The purpose of this presentation is to convince the nursing staff your innovative idea is relevant.
Using no more than four slides in PowerPoint® include:
- Title of the proposed innovative idea
- Description of the innovative idea
- In the notes, include a description of how you envision the innovation functioning
- The relevance of the innovative idea
- In the notes, include a description of the possible impacts of this innovative idea relevant to the proposed setting
- At least one reference from original research or evidence based findings supporting your idea
University of Pennsylvania The Community Church of Barrington Paper Writing Assignment Help
I’m working on a Writing question and need support to help me learn.
I’m working on a Writing question and need support to help me study.
Describe the religious group, the worship experience, the leaders, general impressions and what you’ve learned about the group. Also attempt to do a little outside research about the group either prior to or following the service you attend. ( include in paper the outside research about the worship ) This research can be done online, and you should seek out “official” sources for that religion. If you use and quote or paraphrase outside sources they should be cited. How did the worship service correspond to what you read about the group? make sure to talk about your experience too. This paper should be 3.5 – 4 pages using style APA .
Use this for the worship experience please. here is the worship recored. https://www.facebook.com/ccbarrington
University of Pennsylvania The Community Church of Barrington Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Poem Lets Go Home by Rumi Summary Response Analysis Writing Assignment Help
Analysis this poem:
LET’S GO HOME by Rumi
LET’S GO HOME
Late and starting to rain, it’s time to go home.
We’ve wandered long enough in empty buildings.
I know it’s tempting to stay and meet those new people.
I know it’s even more sensible
to spend the night here with them,
but I want to go home.
We’ve seen enough beautiful places with signs on them
saying This is God’s house.
That’s seeing the grain like the ants do,
without the work of harvesting.
Let’s leave grazing to cows and go
where we know that what everyone really intends,
where we can walk around without clothes on.
Summary Response # 2:
The summary response should be approx. 2 pages.
Summary: Your summary should be ¼ of your total writing.
- Introduce writer and title.
- Write a short overview of the essay’s subject matter/details.
- What is the writer’s goal for this text?
Response: Your response should be ¾ of your total writing and should incorporate answers to the following questions.
- What is your initial response to the reading?
- Do you agree or disagree with the writer’s overall message? What it is?
- What do you disagree with in particular?
- Comment on the writer’s style/ language style?
- What elements of the essay are most memorable?
- What questions would you pose to the author?
- What is your personal connection to the text, if any?
- What would improve the writing?
- What are your favorite passages? (underline your favorites for discussion).
- What did you learn?
- Rate the essay from 1-10
College of Biblical Studies Mary and Marth Betsie and Corrie Analysis Essay Writing Assignment Help
Writing Prompt – Option Two: “Mary and Martha: Betsie and Corrie“ (Optional Title – Same Assignment: “Two Sisters, One Lord”)
five paragraph essay
Scripture Reading: Luke 10: 38 -42
Textbook Reading: The Hiding Place: Chapter 4, “The Watch Shop” (pp. 62 – 76). An oral YouTube reading of this chapter is also available in your Course Two Resource folder.
In this essay you will compare and contrast the similarities and differences of Mary and Martha and Corrie and Betsy in their daily work, devotion, and giftedness which helped them minister and serve in their everyday lives. Note how Martha and Betsie were gifted in the areas of hospitality and home management. Reflect on how the contrasting talents of Corrie and Betsie suited them for the work they were able to accomplish in their home and in the workplace. Also examine Christ’s response to Mary’s devotion to His teaching and compare and contrast how this devotion was seen or not seen in the lives of Martha, Corrie, and Betsie.
Additional Requirements and Writing Instructions
(These instructions apply to both titles.) General Submission Requirements
- Cover Page
- General headings as needed throughout your paper.
- Turabian formatting is a requirement for this assignment.
- Page numbers are required.
- Biblical references should be formatted according to Turabian guidelines. (See the CBS Style Guide for specific examples.) A minimum of three to four pages is required for this essay. This does not include you cover page and your Bibliography.
CUNY Bronx Community College The Struggle Behind the American Vote Essay Humanities Assignment Help
In the Declaration of Independence (1776) sent to King George III, Thomas Jefferson wrote that governments derive their power from the “Consent of the Governed,” the people. Even after the colonies became the United States of America following the Revolutionary War, the act of voting that had been raised in colonial times was not formally enacted.
The U.S. Constitution of 1787 did not address voting rights directly. The following amendments were adopted, eventually, to attempt to remedy this shortcoming. The 15th Amendment (1870) sought to give the vote, regardless of race, color, or slave status. The 19th Amendment (1920, just 100 years ago) gave women the right to vote. The 24th Amendment (1964) made it illegal to require poll taxes, a tactic often used in the South to deter Blacks from voting. The 26th Amendment (1971) gave voting rights to all American citizens 18 years of age or older.
Still, not all Americans were being allowed to vote through restrictive practices, especially in the South. President Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) addressed the United States Congress in 1965 to urge the passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and they did.
Yet today, however, there are issues with access to voting in October 2020 with the presidential election to be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Early voting began this week in a number of states. More than 55 years after President Johnson’s historic speech, the country finds itself still struggling with many of the same voting and human rights issues that he was fighting to rectify in 1965 (as well as before).
Read the attached address by President Johnson and write a discussion post (400 word minimum) that responds to his speech:
- Why do you think he stated in paragraph 7 that ”There is no Negro problem. There is no southern problem. There is no northern problem. There is only an American problem.”
- Discuss what you consider to be some of the main points of his address.
- Are we still facing some of the issues that he noted in his speech? If so, discuss at least one of them in some detail.
Be sure to include relevant short quotes to support your discussion and analysis.
Notes on Writing
- Critical Thinking. I am not looking for a sermon on voting and prejudice. I am looking for critical thinking that in your discussion analyzes issues and makes logical generalizations and arguments. We don’t have to agree, but we all must make sense.
- Historical Events. President Johnson mentioned several historical places and events in his address. If you are not familiar with them, look them up. He referred to them for a reason.
- Negro. Please do not discuss the word “Negro.” Throughout American history, various terms have been used to refer to Americans of African ancestry: colored, Negro, African American, and Black. This is not the point of this assignment. This is about the right to vote.
- Titles. Please give your paper a title that reflects the contents. Do not give the topic as a title. Do not title your paper LBJ and Voting Rights, or Voting Rights, or The Voting Rights Act of 1965. Be imaginative.
- Title Format. Please capitalize all the major words in your title. Your title should be the same font face and font size as the text of your paper. Do not bold your title, underline, or put it in quotation marks.
- Proofread/Edit. Please write your paper in a timely manner so you have sufficient time to proofread and edit. In other words, don’t wait until Tuesday to write your draft. Grammar – sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, word choice, and verb tense consistency – counts.
Lesson and Assignment 5 President Johnson speech transcript.docx (22.618 KB)
American College of California Mitochondrial Electron Transport Chain Exam Science Assignment Help
the “Actual exam” is what what will be on the exam but different concepts.
for example: exam 1: it asks for guanine , she might ask for adenine
example 2: exam1: instead of lactose , she might ask for surcrose
i will send in the doc after in a organized form-
from every chapter she will take 2-4 questions out of it
my advice is to look at every exam and chapter and see all their factors for each topic
– the questions will be straight out of the “Actual exams” but it will for sure be different concepts, it might also be questions from the answers like the choices. they will be written in a question
https://anyessayhelp.com/ (22.618 KB)