Business Expansion and Sustainability Business Finance Assignment Help. Business Expansion and Sustainability Business Finance Assignment Help.
Using the scenario from the Staffing Plan for a Growing Business assignmenet write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Identify three (3) job requirements (e.g., needed certifications, previous work experience, external influences, etc.) that could apply to your chosen scenario. Determine two (2) ways these requirements could impact staffing at your organization. Next, suggest one (1) strategy that you could utilize to ensure that all applicants meet the identified job requirements for your organization. Justify your response.
- Outline a long-term recruitment plan that contains at least four (4) components, is aligned with your company’s recruitment strategy, but also addresses possible job skill or credential shortages. Note: Consider concepts such as succession planning and hiring retirees.
- Describe three (3) branding strategies that you would employ to attract qualified applicants to your organization. Next, suggest three (3) communication methods that you would utilize to reach out to applicants. Predict the outcome of integrating your branding strategies and communication methods at your organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine two (2) selection processes for recruiting new employees that could apply to your chosen scenario and then identify five (5) selection criteria that you could use when hiring new employees. Next, analyze the effect of the five (5) identified selection criteria on long-term employee retention and preservation of organizational knowledge. Justify your response.
- Suggest two (2) assessment methods that you could employ to select new employees for your organization and then analyze the validity and reliability of each method in regards to the job your organization is offering. Next, identify four (4) job predictors that you believe can assess candidates’ knowledge, skills, abilities, and other skills and experiences (KSAO’s). Provide support for your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Business Expansion and Sustainability Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Transactions and Concurrency Control” Computer Science Assignment Help
- Database management systems have evolved over the years to be able to perform multiple transactions and enable multiple users to access databases simultaneously. However, database management systems must be able to manage transactions from multiple users and avoid potential problems associated with transaction management.
- Select one (1) of the transaction management or concurrency control methods, and explain the primary manner in which the chosen method is used in database management systems. Describe the impact and alternative of not having the chosen method available to manage concurrency.
- Describe one (1) scenario in which the selected transaction management or concurrency control method is needed. Examine the significant ways in which business operations would have to change if concurrency management methods were not available.
Great Composers…… Humanities Assignment Help
- Determine whether you prefer Debussy or Mahler after listening to works by each at the Websites below or in this week’s Music Folder and after reading about them. Explain the reasons for your preference. Here we find musical composers inspired by poetry and by philosophy. Identify one (1) element within a work that you find interesting or intriguing by either composer, with regard to the manner in which the work is performed or conducted. Describe the types of things that inspire you to creativity.
Debussy and Mahler
- Chapter 33 (p. 1092), Debussy; (pp. 1103-1104), Mahler
- “Approaching Mahler and Debussy” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYZ1mUupG7k
- Musical selections for Mahler – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RONBzkthUjM (Symphony No. 2, Finale; Resurrection Symphony) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRyttzUzjI (Symphony No. 1, 3rd Movement).
- Musical selection for Debussy — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5A4CkUAazI (Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune)
Assignment of Annotated Bibliography Health Medical Assignment Help
Assignment Part 1, Readings:
As a graduate student, research is a focal point of your education; therefore, it is important for you to understand how to search for and to use only credible sources in the variety of scholarly papers that you will be expected to write. You will begin this Assignment by reading about the kind of research sources you are expected to use at this level of your education. Next, you will read about compiling an annotated bibliography, and then you will learn what a literature review is. It is important that graduate students know the difference between a reference page, an annotated bibliography, and a literature review. Read the following three handouts from the KU Writing Center before you go any further with this Assignment.
Academic Research Sources for Graduate Students. Retrieved fromhttps://kucampus.kaplan.edu/MyStudies/AcademicSupportCenter/WritingCenter/WritingReferenceLibrary/GraduateStudentWritingResource/ResearchSourcesGradStu.aspx
How to Write an Annotated Bibliography. Retrieved fromhttps://kucampus.kaplan.edu/MyStudies/AcademicSupportCenter/WritingCenter/WritingReferenceLibrary/GraduateStudentWritingResource/WritingAnAnnotatedBibliography.aspx
- Writing a Literature Review. Retrieved fromhttps://kucampus.kaplan.edu/MyStudies/AcademicSupportCenter/WritingCenter/WritingReferenceLibrary/GraduateStudentWritingResource/WritingALiteratureReview.aspx
Assignment Part 2, Annotated Bibliography:
Your program culminates in a capstone project in MN 600 where you bring together what you have learned and present a project to the academic community. This Assignment gives you the skills and knowledge to begin collecting credible information needed for future assignments and experience with APA citation by creating your own annotated bibliography. As you read in the annotated bibliography handout, an annotated bibliography contains two main parts: bibliographic information (in APA format) and an annotation. Annotations vary, and for this Assignment, your annotations should provide a:
- Summary of the book, article, white paper, website, or other resource
- Evaluation of resource. Is the source research related? If so, is it a qualitative or quantitative study or mixed?
- Fully assess the sources and offer comments or criticisms of it. Is it a reliable source? Is the article current? Is this source scholarly or popular? Can this source be used in a final paper?
- Application to your program or future research
For your annotated bibliography, you will annotate 10 sources with at least five scholarly (peer-reviewed, evidence-based), three articles from professional and credible websites (i.e., NIH, CDC, etc.), and the remaining two your personal choice, although still credible sources. The topic should be related to your program of study (nursing education, nursing administration, nursing informatics, or advance nursing practice).
Assignment Part 3, Reflection:
After you have compiled your annotated bibliography, reflect on the sources you used for this Assignment. For example, consider the following questions.
- What difficulties did you encounter when evaluating the credibility of your sources?
- What questions do you have about the differences between a reference page, annotated bibliography, and a literature review?
- When do you think it would be helpful or when do you think you will use a literature review in your graduate studies?
Use this guideline of the grading rubric as need. Thank you! U3-RubricR1.doc
Percentile questions Mathematics Assignment Help
The mean salary at a local industrial plant is $30000 with a standard deviation of $4900. The median salary is $26600 and the 60th percentile percentile is $31000. True or false approximately 60% of the salaries are less than or equal to $31000. True or false joes salary of $36670 is 1.30 standard deviation above the mean. True or false the percentile rank of $26600 is 50. True or false approximately 10% of the salaries are between $30000 and $31000. If toms salary has a z- score of 0.6 how much does he earn in dollars.
3 Page Paper Needed ASAP Humanities Assignment Help
- Your essay should be no less than 3 full pages (like, a word or two onto the fourth page), no more than 5 (that’s between 750 and 1250 words), double-spaced. Use standard 1” margins and a standard font (i.e., Times, Times New Roman ONLY).
- Please include page numbers, a UNIQUE and REVEALING title, and a complete Works Cited page, formatted according to MLA standards. There is no need to include a separate title page. STAPLE your essay or I will not accept it. If you need to run to find a stapler at the start of class, your essay will be marked late! And so will you!
- You MUST use a minimum of three (and a maximum of five) credible, college-level sources, including Watters’ piece and two articles from the library databases. Your sources should be DIRECTLY RELATED to your thesis and should also be the MOST trustworthy you can find; this will require extensive research. Do NOT merely choose the first source you come across, as these are highly unlikely to be the MOST trustworthy.
- All of your sources must be introduced, attributed and cited within the body of your essay, according to MLA standards. You must quote each of them. As with your sources, choose your quotes based on RELEVANCE, not length. A lack of signal phrases (“According to…”; “Smith writes,…” etc.) will significantly impact your grade.
- Regardless of how you approach the essay, I recommend you read and research and brainstorm and free-write and pre-write before determining what your thesis will be.
- We will be using the RUBRIC we will use for each of our essays. READ IT CAREFULLY.
In your second essay, you will be required to address the drawbacks (and/ or the benefits, as you see it) of the Westernization of mental illness. As in all of your essays, you will craft an argument, and your argument MUST be debatable; that is: it must make a claim.
In this essay, you must respond to Ethan Watters’ “The Americanization of Mental Illness,” using the article to support—or to serve as a counterargument to your own MAIN IDEA. In other words, Watters’ article should be the springboard for your essay—and as such, your essay is ultimately a conversation with him. You will summarize, quote from, and paraphrase Watters, using what you have learned in class discussion and in the readings. So, the first source has been chosen for you.
Upon reading “The Americanization of Mental Illness,” you will discover, and very possibly agree that Western medicine has impacted the lives of millions of people across the globe. It is a common assumption that American medical practices (and the pharmacological industry) have helped decrease the spread of contagious diseases and increase lifespans worldwide. Watters does not deny this, but he says there’s more to it, and maybe you tend to agree. American medicine often does not account for or even acknowledge cultural traditions, narratives or beliefs different from our own. In other words, Western medicine is not “all good” or “all bad.” It is complicated. Likewise, your argument should be complicated and nuanced. And so, in this essay, you should make every effort to explore the gray areas surrounding the cultural issues at play. An argument that purports something is “all good” or “all bad” is likely not only to be very broad, but also uninteresting, and nearly impossible to prove. Thus, it is crucial that you do what the essay form demands of you: Choose a MAIN IDEA, and look at that idea from every conceivable angle provided the page limit.
Once you’ve nailed down your “angle,” you will chooseadditional sources.
You MAY incorporate up to two of the readings/ texts we have explored since opening the topic of mental illness for discussion, including the NPR interview with Ethan Watters, “Go Rest, Young Man,” “Hysteria and the Teenage Girl,” “Why Cambodians Never Get Depressed,” “Did Antidepressants Depress Japan?” and the Frontline documentary, The Released. All of this material is provided for you on Tumblr. Some of it we may not get to in class, but as a dedicated college student/ scholar, I trust you will take the time to read what’s been made available to you on your own—to focus on higher learning, and expand your educational horizons.
Here’s the rub: You must also do library research of your own or in a group, and find at least TWO credible, timely, and relevant articles to incorporate from the databases. You are also REQUIRED to properly cite your sources, using MLA formatting and to provide a Works Cited page at the end of your essay.
Including Watters,’ article, you should have a MINIMUM of three sources. Two must come from the library databases. You can use up to five sources total. All must pass the CRAAP test.
Once again, you’ll frame your essay around a specific argument which is appropriate to the length of your essay (see “Guidelines,” below). This argument will be supported by meaty, and highly specific evidence which will come from multiple sources. As you begin brainstorming, two words that will come in exceptionally handy are “HOW?” and “WHY?” One way to go about choosing your argument—or thesis—is to ask these questions. Below is a list of possible prompts:
How, for example, has American medicine proven to be more or less successful than Eastern practices? Why, and in what ways (or how)? What influence has this had on us, as Americans? What impact has it had in Japan, for ex.? How has the expression of mental illnesses changed? How is it influenced by cultural narrative, tradition, attitude?
How does the American understanding of “hysteria” or “schizophrenia” or “anorexia” differ from that in another culture? Why? What influence has that definition had on us, as Americans? Has that impact changed in the last 100 years? How, for ex. are men and women diagnosed as “hysterical” (or as having “neurasthenia”) treated differently? Is this a particularly American phenomenon? How and why?
What is the strongest Western influence on global perceptions and treatment of mental illness? Is it the media? Or our cultural attitudes about the brain? About the role of the individual and/ or community? Maybe it’s our altruism (the desire, in part, to reduce stigma when—in fact—WMHPs have increased stigma by pedaling the view that mental illness is merely a “brain disease”)? Or is it the advancements in technology, and our enviable resources (money, research facilities, etc.) that have had the strongest sway? Or the supreme authority granted the DSM? Watters makes a case for all of these—but as you’ll see in Schulz’s “DADDJ,” Big Pharma plays a role, too. It’s up to you to decide—and that’s a tall order in so few pages!
Ultimately, this essay asks that you look at Western medicine with a critical eye, and address what is lost and/or what is gained as a consequence of the spread of our uniquely American perceptions, attitudes, and narratives about the mentally distressed. Ask yourself WHAT IS AT STAKE? And think critically about the answer. Pick a NARROW sub-topic and explore it deeply. It’s hard work, but it will pay off.
3 Page Paper Needed ASAP Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Monsters in America Chapter 5 Humanities Assignment Help
As W. Scott Poole’s text will serve as the conceptual framework for the course, this assignment seeks to promote regular critical engagement with the text.
Part 1: Chapter by Chapter Engagement. For each chapter of the text, students will maintain comprehensive, written dossiers separated into three components as follows.
Component 1: Annotated Reflections. (1.5-2 pages) Students will compose written reflections on the material covered, using annotation as a strategy to highlight their perspective and response to the readings. Keeping the principles outlined in Adler’s “How to Mark a Book” in mind while reading, students should seek to identify moments/passages in the text that were illuminating, confusing, instructive, dubious, biased, fascinating, problematic, and so forth.
The written reflection itself should be both specific and representative of the whole range of the required reading, and not simply be from the first few pages of the reading. This piece is a reflection of how the reader interacts with the text; there is no right or wrong, only different levels of academic curiosity and critical thought.
The reflection should include a series of insightful, well-developed entries of select annotations the student has made. Each entry should begin by citing the first few words of the relevant phrase or passage, followed by the page number. The remainder of the entry should examine the significance of the passage. Entries can clarify a reference and explain its significance, explore something that is unclear, or explain why something resonates with the reader, etc. (There is a reason that you made the annotation, and each individual will annotate something different.)
Reflections will be submitted according to the due dates outlined in the weekly schedule. Those students scheduled to present for a given chapter are not required to submit a reflection (see Monsters in America Presentations assignment). An individual grade is not assigned to each reflection; however, reflections will be graded collectively upon the completion of the project. Failure to submit a reflection will result in a 10 point reduction from the overall project grade.
Component 2: Summary. (1 page) Students will compose a summary of the chapter, highlighting the key elements of Poole’s text. These summaries should not exceed one page in length.
Component 3: Vocabulary. Students will maintain a list of unfamiliar words they come across in the chapter. The list should also include the page on which the word was found. Once completing the chapter, students will define these words using a college dictionary and observing the definition appropriate for the word’s usage in context.
Part 2: Comprehensive Reflection. The comprehensive reflection will be a culminating work composed at the end of the semester. Prior to the class, students will have their chapter reflections returned to them for review. The comprehensive reflection will call upon students, using their chapter reflections as their only reference, to treat Monsters in America in its entirety, focusing on their overall impressions of the work as well as anything learned from the text with long ranging applicability beyond the context of the course.
The comprehensive reflection will be graded in conjunction with the previously submitted chapter reflections to determine the final grade for the project
Sociology 300 Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Lending Institutions,
Health Care, and Human Capital
Due Week 9
Use the Internet to research one (1)
developing nation of your choice. Your research should include an examination of
lending institutions, health care, and human capital, as well as the material
covered by the Webtext and lectures in Weeks 6 through 9.
Write a three to four (3-4) page research
paper in which you:
- Explore whether or not funding from
international lending institutions like the World Bank and the IMF are helping
or hindering the social, economic, or political development of the country that
you have selected. Support your response with examples.
- Discuss, with examples, at least four (4)
substantive ways in which a healthy population strengthens the economy of the
country that you have selected.
- Ascertain the degree to which the leadership
of your chosen country has used foreign aid to improve its health care system.
Support your response with concrete examples.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic
resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and other
nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources. Approval of resources
is at the instructor’s discretion. Resources must also be within the last seven
When referencing the selected resources,
please use the following format:
- Webtext Format:
- Name of the author. Name of title. Retrieved
from website url.
- Name of the author. Name of title. Retrieved
Soomo. Understanding Development [Webtext].
Retrieved from http://www.webtexts.com/courses/9218-cathey.
- Lecture Format:
- Name of the Author. Name of the lecture
[lecture type]. Retrieved from lecture url.
- Name of the Author. Name of the lecture
Strayer University. (2013). Understanding
Development [PowerPoint slides]. Retrieved from /bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week1/lecture/story.html.
- Author’s Name. (Date of publication).
Title of the resource. Retrieved from website url.
- Author’s Name. (Date of publication).
Wuestewald, Eric. (2014). Portraits of
people living on a dollar a day. Retrieved from http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/living-on-a-dollar-a-day-photos-renee-byer-thomas-nazario.
Your assignment must follow these formatting
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New
Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and
references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor
for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of
the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and
the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes
associated with this assignment are:
- Determine how human capital is used and what
effect gender disparity has on these decisions.
- Determine what role health plays in
- Examine the role that the International
Monetary Fund and World Bank play in transfers and the conditions they set to
effect this funding.
- Use technology and information resources to
research issues in sociology of developing countries.
- Write clearly and concisely about sociology
of developing countries using proper writing mechanics.
interpersonal Conflict in Television Business Finance Assignment Help
Interpersonal Conflict in Television
Choose one (1) television show from the list provided below:
- Bellisario, D. & Brennan, S. (Producers). (2003-2014). NCIS: Naval criminal investigative service [Television Series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning via the following website link: http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/
- Kaplan, E., Holland, S., Molaro, S., Lorre, C., & Cohen, R. (Executive producers). (2007-2014). The big bang theory [Television series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning via the following website link: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/
- Rhymes, S. (Executive producer). (2012-2014). Scandal [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning via the following website link: http://abc.go.com/shows/scandal
- Walsh, R., Levitan, S., Richman, J., Chupack, C., & O’Shannon, D. (Producers) (2009-2014). Modern family [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning via the following website link: http://abc.go.com/shows/modern-family
- Wilmore, L. (Executive producer). (2014). Black-ish [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning via the following website link: http://abc.go.com/shows/blackish
Watch one episode of one of the above television programs and identify and describe one interpersonal conflict that was not handled effectively. Based on what you’ve learned in class this week in Chapters 8 and 9 of our text, write a two-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) explaining why the conflict was not handled effectively and what could have been done differently. Be sure to focus on one particular interpersonal conflict and not the television show as a whole. The television programs can be found in syndication, weekly on air, and through the links provided above.
Please Note: A synopsis of the television program (e.g., which actors are in the television show or what it is about) should not be included. Be sure to reference at least one of your course readings from this week in your paper. The paper must be formatted according to APA style. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
math help Mathematics Assignment Help
number 1. TALLAHASSEE. In Problems 46, 48 & 50, each individual letter of the word TALLAHASSEE is placed on a piece of paper and all 11 pieces of paper are placed in a ha. If one letter is selected at random from the hat, determine the probability that
46. The letter S is not selected.
48. The letter T or E is selected.
50. The letter V is not selected.
a) rock music.
b) country music.
c) something other than rock, country, or classical music.
number 3. Three Coins. Three coins are tossed. (hint you may want to draw a tree diagram to list the sample space.)
a) Determine the number of points in the sample space.
c) Determine the probability that no heads are tossed.
d) Determine the probability that exactly one head is tossed.
e) Determine the probability that three heads are tossed.
number 4. In Exercises 14, 16, 18 & 20, identify the sampling technique used to obtain a sample. Explain your answer.
14. Every 10th iPod coming off an assembly line is checked for defects.
16. A door prize is given away at a home improvement seminar. Tickets are placed in a bin, and the tickets are mixed up. Then a ticket is selected by a blindfolded person.
20. The Food and Drug Administration randomly selects five stores from each of four randomly selected sections of a large city and checks food items for freshness. These stores are used as a representative sample of the entire city.
number 5 Job Interviews. Christina Dwyer is searching for a new job. She lives in Shreveport, Louisiana, and has interviews in Barrow, Alaska; Tucson, Arizona; and Rochester, New York. The cost of a one-way flights between these four cities are as follows: Shreveport to Barrow costs $855, Shreveport to Tucson costs $803, Shreveport to Rochester costs$113, Barrow to Tucson costs $393, Barrow to Rochester costs $337, and Tucson to Rochester costs $841.
a)Represent this traveling salesman problem with a complete, weighted graph showing the prices of the flights on the appropriate edges.
b)Use the brute force method to determine the least expensive route for Christina to travel to each city and return home to Shreveport.
c)What is the minimum cost she can pay?
Selecting Dates. If two dates are selected at random from the 365 days of the year, use the counting principle to determine the number of possible outcomes if the dates are selected
a) with replacement.
b) without replacement.