Calculate the Following Ratios for Your Selected Company Humanities Assignment Help. Calculate the Following Ratios for Your Selected Company Humanities Assignment Help.
Using the library and other course resources, find a manufacturing company’s annual report.
Calculate the following ratios for the company that you select:
- Return on assets
- Return on equity
- Gross profit margin
- Debt to equity ratio
- Debt ratio
- Current ratio
- Quick ratio
- Inventory turnover
- Total asset turnover
- Price earnings ratio
Using the calculated ratios, analyze the financial performance of the firm. You will do this by looking at the ratios and comparing them to ratios from previous periods and in some cases, against their competitors. Keep in mind that you are trying to determine how the firm is performing under each of the listed ratios. In a memo to the chief executive officer (CEO), include the following:
- Explain the ratios that you calculated.
- Address other methods of analyzing financial statements aside from ratio analysis.
- Explain your analysis of the firm, and make recommendations for improvement.
Calculate the Following Ratios for Your Selected Company Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Make a Business Report by Answering the Following Questions Other Assignment Help
You are starting your own Internet business. You decide to form a
company that will sell cookbooks online. Justcookbooks.com is scheduled
to launch 6 months from today. You estimate that the annual cost of this
business will be as follows:
Technology (Web design and maintenance)
Postage and handling
Inventory of cookbooks
Deliverable Length: 1 graph plus calculations
You must give up your full-time job, which paid $50,000 per year, and you worked part-time for half of the year.
The average retail price of the cookbooks will be $30, and their average cost will be $20.
Assume that the equation for demand is Q = 40,000 – 500P, where
Q = the number of cookbooks sold per month
P = the retail price of books.
Address the following questions:
- What is the elasticity of the demand for cookbooks bought this way?
- Is the business worth pursuing so far?
that you expect to sell about 22,000 cookbooks per month online, and
assume your overhead, technology, and equipment costs are fixed. What
are your total costs?
- What are your marginal costs?
- What market structure have you entered, and why?
- What can you do to guarantee success in this market?
- What pricing strategy might you use?
Answer the True or False Mathematics Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
True or False
If you think the statement is true, then show that it is true. On the other hand, if you think the statement is false, then give an example that disproves the statement. For example, the statement “If A and B are matrices of the same order, then A – B = B – A” is false and an example that disproves it is
Such an example is called a counterexample.
- True or false: A system comprising two linear equations in two variables has a unique solution if and only if the straight lines represented by the equations are nonparallel.
- True or false: Suppose the straight lines represented by a system of two linear equations in two variables are parallel to each other. Then the system has infinitely many solutions.
- True or false: If A and B are matrices of the same order, then
- True or false: If A and B are matrices such that AB and BA are both defined, then A and B must be square matrices.
- True or false: If A is a square matrix with inverse and c is a nonzero real number, then
- True or false: If AX = B is a system of n linear equations in n unknowns and does not exist, then AX = B does not have a unique solution.
How Does Foreman Endorser Affect the Marginal Utility of the Grilled Products? Other Assignment Help
George Foreman was a professional boxer who made a comeback by endorsing grills. Foreman does not own the company that makes the grills, but he became the face of the brand. At first, people were not certain whether he was an expert on grills or fat-free cooking, but Foreman soon became thought of as the expert on this product and this type of cooking. Think of the concept of utility and how Foreman’s role as a celebrity endorser affects the marginal utility of these grill products. Answer the following:
- How do people’s budget, income, and substitution effects fit in?
- How do you think this influences the demand curve for indoor grill products?
- Are these choices made rationally?
Create a Lesson Plan on Family & Community Project-Based Learning Programming Assignment Help
Family & Community Project-Based Learning
Project-based learning is an instructional method that engages the learner in developing inquiry and critical thinking skills about a particular topic. Including families and the community is critical to providing a multicultural learning experience that is applicable and relevant. One way to do this is through project based learning (PBL) where students engage in critical thinking to address real world issues that face their community. This provides an opportunity for students to create meaningful connections between culture, community, and themselves. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to create a project using this approach.
Using the following template as a guide, create a culturally responsive project for the grade level of your choice that includes parent and community participation.
- Hall, J. (2009). Family ties. Teach 21 Project Based Learning. Retrieved from http://wveis.k12.wv.us/teach21/public/project/Guide_print.cfm?upid=3502&tsele1=4&tsele2=100
You may choose to construct this assignment in a table as seen in the template or create separate sections with headings in an essay-format document.
Your Project must include:
- Project Title.
- Content Standard & Objectives: At least one of each:
- Common Core State Standard
- NETS-T standard (http://www.iste.org/docs/pdfs/nets-t-standards.pdf?sfvrsn=2 )
- Learning Outcomes/Objectives
- Class demographics description: This can either be fictionalized or an outline of your current classroom but you must include a description of at least two students with a recognized disability and a description of two ELL students (anonymous).
- Project idea: A brief summary of your project including previous learning that occurred (prior knowledge) before the project and how the project represents multiculturalism.
- Process Description: Write step-by-step directions (see Manage the Process section of template) for this project that you would allow you to follow during instruction and present requirements for your identified class to follow. Remember to use concise language, detailed directions, and as much information as possible as you want to make sure your students complete this project exactly as you intended and envisioned.
Your student directions must cover:
- How parents will be involved in the project
- How students will connect with their community
- How technology will be incorporated either in their project search or project presentation
- How the project aligns with standards and outcomes.
- Project Evaluation/Evidence of Success:
- How will students demonstrate mastery of the learning objective and
- How will you measure the student’s success at meeting each outcome and learning objective? Go beyond merely referring to the rubric you will create.
- Student Rubrics:
- Create a rubric that will evaluate the group’s presentation (*You may use RubiStar to develop the rubric or develop your own grading tool)
- Create a separate rubric that will evaluate each student’s individual participation and level of mastery within the group.
- Personal Reflection: Explain in one page how this project addresses real world issues that face their community as well as how it provides an opportunity for students to create meaningful connections between culture, community, and themselves and the role technology plays.
*If you create a project based off of a lesson or project you researched or previously used, you must GIVE CREDIT and include in your personal reflection what changes you made to the existing project (there must be changes, you cannot simply recycle something you’ve found) and how it improves student learning.
- Page Requirement: 11-16 pages, not including title and references pages.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper. It is recommended you use the content area labels as headings for each section of your content for the paper.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contains no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: Uses no less than two scholarly sources in addition to the Wardle (2013) textbooks, providing compelling evidence to support ideas, and if applicable, reference to original project if enhancement of existing project occurred. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Respond to the Issues of Cookbooks Taxation Other Assignment Help
government decides to tax cookbooks because they feel that they
encourage overeating and can lead to health issues, such as obesity and
heart disease. Answer the following:
- What type of tax is this? Explain.
- What happens to the supply of cookbooks?
- Who pays the tax at the end?
- Is this a good way to finance programs to improve health?
- What other types of tax can the government use to increase revenues?
Justcookbooks.com becomes wildly successful in the United States, and you decide to export overseas. Answer the following:
- Does this reflect an absolute or a comparative advantage?
- Name some issues that you will encounter as you become a multinational corporation.
In the article entitled “The Economic Effects of Labor Unions Revisited,”
Vedder and Galloway attempt to prove statistically, using historical
data, that labor unions do not have a good effect on the economy. Read
the article, and explain the following microeconomic concepts that the
authors discuss and how they are related to unions:
- Demand, supply, and equilibrium wage rates of labor
- Real GDP and economic growth
- Income per capita
- Population growth and aging
- The article focuses on harmful economic effects, but also mentions some positive aspects. What are they?
Respond to the Issues of Cookbooks Taxation Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
EDU 692 w4 assignment Writing Assignment Help
Week 4 –
Culturally Relevant Inspiration
A number of important resources supporting the design, development,
implementation, and evaluation of culturally relevant instructional experiences
are available online. Throughout this course, you have had many opportunities
to view a number of such resources. This assignment encourages you to reflect
on the key concepts presented in the course through the creation of a web-based
presentation or website that you can use in the future to support your teaching
efforts. The goal is to showcase several model schools or programs representing
what you have learned thus far regarding culturally relevant practices,
creativity, and innovation. A plethora of options exists as you search for
model schools or programs. While the K-12 public school setting may be on the
forefront of your mind, remember there are a variety of learning environments
available, such as charter and private schools, technical programs,
post-secondary education and training programs, schools and programs pertaining
to the military, Sunday schools and other religious schools, and more.
Therefore, expand your search efforts to gain a well-rounded perspective to
share in your website or web-based presentation. The resource you create can also
be shared with colleagues (as well as the public in general) to advocate for
implementing a more culturally-relevant instructional approach to professional
A listing of good free tools you might choose to use as you develop a website
is presented in the Instructor Guidance. Each tool includes its own collection
of help files and tutorials to support your creative endeavor. Similarly, there
are numerous web-based tools that could be utilized to create an interactive
presentation, such as animoto, knovio, prezi, or present.me. Use your
creativity and try something new!
Review the Week Four Instructor Guidance for detailed assistance about
preparing for and completing this assignment. Next, construct your assignment
to meet the content and written communication expectations below.
- Website or Web-based Presentation Content (8 points): Create a Website or Web-based Presentation that
includes each of the following items:
- A separate page/slide for the three schools. Each page
- A link to the school or program
- The location and general demographic information
about the students
- A summary of why the school or program is innovative
- A list of the 21st century skills supported by the
school or program
- A description of how the learning experiences reflect
culturally relevant pedagogy
- A description of how the school and/or program
promotes creativity in the classroom for both teachers and students
- Website or Web-based Presentation Appearance (1.25
points): The Website or Web-based
Presentation is well organized, formatted with high-contrast colors, and
includes a logical navigational structure among pages and embedded or
linked videos or photos.
Written Communication Expectations
- APA Formatting (.25 points): Format any references used according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Syntax and Mechanics (.25 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of
syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (.25 points): Reference three sources to provide compelling evidence
to support ideas. All sources on the references page in the Website or
Web-based Presentation need to be used and cited correctly within the body
of the assignment.
Create an Application that will Present and Explain Your Implementation Plan Health Medical Assignment Help
Design an application or site
that presents and explains your Implementation Plan. The site must
include all sections of the plan and related content and consist of
multiple web pages.
Demonstrate the following characteristics:
· Effective file management
· Accurate and functional markup code
· Effective and functional navigation
Use any familiar web, Java™, .NET, or database development tool to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
· Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
· Page content is organized and professional.
· Create effective navigation for the application or site.
· Integrate multimedia effectively.
· Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
· Demonstrate the plan for testing.
Submit your application or site
in a compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and
source files. Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT)
or run (.EXE) first.
Proposal Based Business Finance Assignment Help
Now that you’ve finished your written proposal, you are ready to create a PowerPoint presentation based on it. This should not be a reproduction of your proposal; rather it is to share information about your proposal with your classmates. In addition to the PowerPoint file being submitted to the drop box, you will use an online e-learning tool to record your presentation.
- The purpose of this presentation is to familiarize you with giving an oral presentation. You will not be presenting in front of a live group.
- Your PowerPoint presentation will be recorded and published using the online e-learning tool.
- Your instructor will provide the link to the online e-learning tool.
- The login ID is your first name.last name. Use your Rasmussen password.
- Once a recording is approved by the instructor, members of the class will be able to view it.
Contact the Personal Support Center if you have any questions or difficulties using the online e-learning tool to record and publish your presentation.
To create your Proposal Project Presentation, you should not copy and paste large sections of text from your written proposal. A PowerPoint presentation is not the same as a written report. Your slides should include only the main points from your proposal, and these main points should be condensed into short phrases and explanations. Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements:
Your title slide should include the following:
- An appropriate title for your proposal presentation
- The name of this course (in place of the name of the company preparing the proposal)
- The author’s name
- The date of the presentation
Problem Section (1-3 slides)
Just as you did in the written proposal, you must prove that a serious problem exists. You may want to answer these questions about your problem:
- How long has the problem existed?
- Is it worse now? Why?
- What are some relevant statistics?
- What are other people doing to solve similar problems?
However, please remember that PowerPoint slides should use short phrases and explanations, not complete paragraphs from your written proposal. You may want to include a visual, especially if your problem section discusses relevant statistics. Any visual included in your presentation should follow the guidelines from Week 06.
Audience (1-2 slides)
Your slides should explain who the audience of your proposal includes and what their needs are. Tell how you will overcome skepticism. What objections do you anticipate? How will you be sure your proposal is the “winning” proposal for this audience?
Solution Section (1-3 slides)
Your slides should briefly outline the change you propose and want approved. Your solution should be directly related to the problem you just documented and be appropriate to the audience you’ve described.
Again, please remember that PowerPoint slides should use short phrases and explanations, not complete paragraphs from your written proposal. You should consider using visuals in this section if you cite numerical data to support your plan.
In the overall format of your PowerPoint slides, please use the following guidelines:
- Use an appropriate design template. Assume that your presentation will be given in a “bright” room (with the lights on).
- When recording your presentation, please keep in mind that an online e-learning tool does not “record” slide animation.
A Word on Visuals…
Make sure your visuals explain, support, or enhance your presentation. Do not use visuals simply as decoration.
Descrete Math for Information Technology Business Finance Assignment Help
Could you answer each question in 300 words or more?
In textbooks, we often use games of chance to illustrate probability such as dice, cards, flipping coins, etc. There are many important applications of probability in science, business, politics, etc. Give an example from your own experience where probabilities were important in some decision making process. What was the sample space? What event or outcomes were important to you in that example?
Venn diagrams can be useful in many different situations where it is important to categorize the elements of a set. For example, we can use them to identify similarities and differences, describe test cases, understand system configurations, or define population transitions. Given an example from your own experience where a Venn diagram was useful (or would have been useful). How did the diagram help (or would have helped) you to communicate or understand the topic better?
The primary distinction between a relation and a function is one of cardinality. A relation can be many-to-many. A function must be many-to-one or sometimes one-to-one. Why is this distinction important? Give an example from your own experience to illustrate why the number of possible results (“many” for a relation, “one” for a function) is an important consideration.
A Word on Visuals…
Make sure your visuals explain, support, or enhance your presentation. Do not use visuals simply as decoration.